BAD HABITS, angela

By -rqbiins

ā š‘° š’ƒš’Šš’•š’† š’Žš’š š’•š’š’š’ˆš’–š’†, š’Šš’•'š’” š’‚ š’ƒš’‚š’… š’‰š’‚š’ƒš’Šš’•, š’Œš’Šš’š’…š’‚ š’Žš’‚š’… š’•š’‰š’‚š’• š‘° š’…š’Šš’…š’'š’• š’•š’‚... More

BAD HABITS
ACT ONE . . . š’„š’‚š’š’Šš’‡š’š’“š’š’Šš’‚ š’Šš’” š’˜š’†š’Šš’“š’…
ii. š’“š’Šš’š’Œ-š’-š’Žš’‚š’š’Šš’‚ š’‚š’„š’„š’Šš’…š’†š’š’•
iii. š’šš’š’–'š’“š’† š’š’š’• š’‚ š’Žš’š’š’”š’•š’†š’“
iv. š‘°'š’Ž š’”š’š’“š’“š’š
v. š’˜š’‰š’ š’•š’‰š’† š’‰š’†š’š’ š’Šš’” š’š’Šš’š’‚?

i. š’˜š’‰š’‚š’• š’•š’‰š’† š’‰š’†š’š’ š’˜š’‚š’” š’•š’‰š’‚š’•?

3.1K 90 357
By -rqbiins

ੈ✩‧₊˚ Bad habits ✧.*
ੈ✩‧₊˚ Wanted me, I wish I knew,
I wish I knew you wanted me I wish I knew,
I wish I knew you wanted me ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

┏━ •◦இ•◦ ━┓
season 4, ep1. The hellfire club
┗━ •◦இ•◦ ━┛

GENEVA WAS GETTING ready for school; she was dressed in a worn-out pair of black high top Converse, a blue flannel, some light blue high waisted shorts, and a black tank top. She rolled her eyes when she heard Argyle yelling for her and constantly honking outside; she hurriedly raced downstairs, not before collecting her project, then grabbed her backpack, which was lying down near the front door, and hurried out of the house, sprinting towards the passenger seat. She placed her project on her lap, holding it tightly, as if her life depended on it

" What took you so long, Gen? You forgot we gotta pick up the Byers? " Argyle started his car and headed for the Byers' house.

As usual, Geneva put her shoes on the dashboard to make herself more comfortable. When Argyle turned to face her and saw her feet on the dashboard, he smacked her shoes.

" How many times do I have to tell you to stop putting your nasty feet on my dashboard, Gen. " Geneva smacked Argyle's arm that was wiping the dashboard and said, "Don't tell me what to do," in response to his complaint, she put her shoes back on the dashboard.

When they got to the Byers' house, Argyle honked his horn to let them know he was there as he pulled into the driveway. When they still didn't come out, he honked again, and they saw the Byers leave their house with projects in hand. Jane entered first after Will unlocked the door.

"Janey Jane, what's up?" Geneva exclaimed as she extended her hand in a fist, they both fist bumped. Geneva showed Jane how to fist bump because she didn't know how. " Hi, Gen. " With a big smile, Jane exclaimed. Afterward, Geneva gave Will a fistbump and said, " Sup, Willy Will. " He grinned and sent it her way.

" All right. Hold on to your butts, brochachos. "After turning to face the Byers in the back, Argyle sped off to school.

When they went to the school, everyone gathered and walked inside together. While Geneva, Jane, and Will went together, Jonathan and Argyle entered a different hallway.

" I'm so going to win this project thingy, " Geneva said as she walked backward and turned to face the Byers siblings.

" It's not a contest— "

" Who cares. I'll still have the best project in that boring class. Who wouldn't be interested in learning pepperoni pizza's history? " Will laughed as Geneva ranted, shaking his head.

One of the popular girls waving at someone—clearly not at them—but Jane waved back. The girl gave Jane a strange look as she walked past her and approached her friend. Jane sighed and turned her head away from the two friends who were behind her. Geneva patted Janes shoulder, Jane looked over at her.

" Don't worry, Jane. She's a bitch anyways. " Geneva sent her a side smile, Jane smiled back and looked forward feeling slightly better. " Hey, uh, Jane. What'd you do your project on? "

Jane looked at her then at her project, " Oh, uhm. I did my dad. He was a police officer. " Although Geneva thought it was a little strange that Jane chose her father rather than some other historical figure, she found it was kinda cute. " That's cool, Janey. "

They walked into their classroom which was filled with kids not in their seats which made it harder for them to sit down since everyone was standing. Jane walked in the middle of two guys holding her project up while Geneva just shoved past people and Will just walked into his seat which was easy to find since it was where the door was. Geneva sat down in her seat that was behind Jane. Jane slightly tripped when trying to get past Stacy, she placed her project on her desk and sat down letting out a sigh

Jane placed her project on her desk, sighed, and sat down—that is, until Jake Angela's boyfriend threw a spitball at Jane. Geneva turned to face the laughing couple. She glared at Angela as she approached Jane and wiped the spitball away, Jane sent her a soft smile which Geneva returned. Angela grumbled and put her hand on her cheek as she sat in jealousy, clutching her pencil so tightly that it broke in two.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" AFTER LEARNING TO speak, she traveled the world to spread her message, and along the way, changed how the world perceived those like her with disabilities. And that is why I have chosen Helen Keller as my hero. " Angela finished, everyone clapped for her slideshow.

" That was wonderful, Angela. Truly wonderful. " Mrs. Gracey turned on the lights, " What an inspiring story. Okay. Now let's see who has to follow that. " Mrs. Gracey put her glasses back on and picked out a paper that was in the clear bowl. " Jane, " Mrs. Gracey read out, she looked up at Jane.

Jane glanced at Will who sent her a nod. Everyone applauded Jane as she stood up with her project in hand. Geneva, who was applauding Jane the loudest, caught Jane's attention.

Jane walked to the front of the class, " Hi. For my hero, I... I chose my dad. " Everyone looked at each other with confusion in their faces. " And for my visual aid, I made a ' direyama ' of our cabin. "

" More like diarrhea. " Jake joked, everyone laughed minus Geneva and Will, Jane tilted her head and smiled.

Geneva clenched her pencil and glared at Jake. She didn't want to make a scene while Jane was giving her presentation, so she chose to remain silent.

" Quiet, everyone. Let's be respectful. " Mrs. Gracey announced, everyone's laughter came to and end.

When Geneva felt someone was staring at her, she looked up and saw Angela staring at her. When she realized Geneva was staring right back at her, Angela quickly looked away, turning slightly red from being caught. Geneva sat there confused by what had just happened, but she shrugged it off, assuming that in Angela was just making fun of her in her head.

Jane picked up a figure that represented her dad, " This is my dad. His name is Hopper. He made the best Eggos, and... we liked to watch Miami Vice on Fridays. " Jane spoke, she then picked up a squirrel, " This is Mr. Fibbly. He is a squirrel. "

While the others simply laughed in Jane's face, Angela snorted as she struggled to control her laughter. Jane looked at Geneva, and Geneva could see how her confidence dropped. She gave Jane a smile and a nod, encouraging her to carry on.

" And this is the alarm that my dad made. "  Jane pointed at the string, she looked up and saw Angela raising her arm and was giving her a devilish smile. " I... I was never scared because... beca— because... "

" Uh, Angela, let's save questions until the end of Jane's presentation. " Mrs. Gracey stated, Angela put down her arm and said in a teasing voice,
" Yeah. Sorry. I'm just, like, confused. I thought this was a presentation about a historical hero. "

" My dad was in the newspaper. " Jane remarked. " Your local paper? " Angela giggled, everyone laughed as well, Geneva looked around at everyone who was laughing as she clenched her pencil tighter.

" I just don't think that's what Mrs. Gracey meant by historical. This is supposed to be about famous people. " Angela explained, Jane gripped on her project tightly as tears were begging to fall, " My dad is famous. He... He saved lots of lives. In a mall fire. He was a hero for people. And he was my hero too. "

" That's not what I'm saying at all, but it's okay. I am so sorry, Mrs. Gracey. I didn't meant to interrupt. I just wanted clarity on the rules of the assignment. " Angela stated, Mrs. Gracey nodded her head, " Well, technically, you are correct, but Jane has decided to do her father. So, please, continue with your presentation, Jane. " Jane sniffled, attempting to stop the tears from falling.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE BELL RANG causing everyone to pack up and leave to their next period. Geneva quickly packed up everything trying to catch up to Jane and Will.

" El, it want that bad. " Will assured, Geneva was confused on the name he had called her she shrugged it off thinking it was some sort of nickname. " Friends don't lie. " Jane shouted.
" I'm not lying. El— Uh, Jane. Come on. " Will replied but it was useless because Jane didn't turn back; instead, she just continued going, leaving Will and Geneva by themselves in the packed hallway.

" Hey, Will, sorry I didn't help Jane out today I was trying to let her stand up for herself. " Geneva expressed her regret and apologized, feeling that Jane wouldn't be experiencing this level of sadness if she had intervened and stopped Angela.

" Hey, Gen, it's okay. " Will gave her a smile before patting her shoulder. " It's not your fault. We know that if you spoke up then Angela would've been on the floor bleeding right now. " Geneva chuckled, " True. "

The two continued to their next class without noticing the blonde who was enviously staring holes into the back of Will's head.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WILL AND GENEVA were chatting about d&d as they made their way to the courtyard. When they watched one of Angela's friends drag Jane's project with his foot toward her as they exited the school building, they realized it had been completely crushed. Will remained back, unsure of what to do, as Geneva began to walk into the scene.

" What the fuck, Angela? What's wrong with you? " Moving in front of Jane, Geneva shouted. Angela turned back with a smirk on her face, but it quickly vanished as she saw who was yelling at her, her old best friend. "Oh, see. The fag is defending her girlfriend. " Jake sang, everyone in the courtyard laughed at the two girls, they all looked at Geneva and Jane in disgust calling Geneva a bunch of things, Geneva turned red and began to pick her nails. Angela and her group of friends began to walk away.

" Angela! " Jane stood up, Angela and her friends turned around once again this time looking more amused to hear what Jane had to say.

Jane approached them, held out her left arm, and screamed. Geneva scrunched up her nose, embarrassed by what Jane had planned to do. She is aware that Angela and her friends will be making fun of Jane more harsher than they already do.

" Holy shit! " Angela exclaimed, she looked at her friend Stacy who snickered," What the hell was that? " Everyone began laughing in amusement Geneva walked over to Jane and out her hand on her shoulder, Jane looked over at her with a defeated face

" Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey, what's going on here? What's going on? Jane? Jane. " Mrs. Gracey walked up to Jane putting her hand on her shoulder, " Did someone do this? "

Jane looked up at Mrs. Gracey and said, " I tripped. " Then looked over at Angela, Mrs. Gracey seemed to catch on what was happening as she saw Angela and her friends look down, Jane looked back down and mumbled, " It was just an accident. "

" All right, Angela. You come with me. " Mrs. Gracey walked up to Angela. " What? Why? " Angela frantically said, Mrs. Gracey grabbed Angela by her wrist, " Let's go. " The crowd was oohing at what was happening in front of them.
" I didn't do anything. Tell her, Jane, Gen. Tell her! "

Geneva knelt down to help Jane pick up the small bits that fell off when one of the popular boys stomped on Jane's project. " Shit. El— Uh, Jane. Jane. Shit. " Will walked over to the two girl and helped them both pick up the project.

" Jane... I'm sorry. It's gonna be okay. It... it's not that bad. " Will stammered as he made an effort to reassure Jane. " We'll fix it together, okay? The three of us. " Will looked over at Geneva who nodded, " Yeah— yeah! Together, we can fix your project. " Jane sat there not saying a word. " Okay? Shit. " Will sighed, Jane held one of the pieces in her hand tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 62 16
š’š“š‘š€šš†š„š‘ š“š‡šˆšš†š’ š—”š—ŗš—®š˜†š—® š—¦š—¶š—»š—°š—¹š—®š—¶š—æ š˜š—µš—¼š˜‚š—“š—µš˜ š˜€š—µš—² š˜„š—¼š˜‚š—¹š—± š˜€š˜‚š—暝—½š—暝—¶š˜€š—² š—µš—²š—æ š—°š—¼š˜‚š˜€š—¶š—», š—Ÿš˜‚š—°š—®š˜€ š˜š—µš—¶š˜€...
100K 2.3K 28
ever since will has gone missing, he has been mute. when his family moves to hawkins to have a better life, he meets mike, dustin, max, lucas, and el...
4.6K 90 15
'š—®š—暝—² š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—暝—²š—®š—¹, š˜€š—¼š—ŗš—²š˜š—¶š—ŗš—²š˜€ š—œ š—³š—²š—²š—¹ š—¹š—¶š—øš—² š—œ š—ŗš—®š—±š—² š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š˜‚š—½..' 'š—¶š—ŗ š—暝—²š—®š—¹..' -------- š—²š—¹š—ŗš—®š˜… š—³š—®š—»š—³š—¶š—°š˜š—¶š—¼ļæ½...
13.9K 298 38
š–Øš–­ š–¶š–§š–Øš–¢š–§: š–ŗ š–»š—ˆš—’ š—€š—ˆš–¾š—Œ š—†š—‚š—Œš—Œš—‚š—‡š—€ š—š—‚š—š—š—‚š—‡ š—ˆš—‡š–¾ š—‡š—‚š—€š—š— š–ŗš—‡š–½ š—š—‚š—Œ š–暝—‹š—‚š–¾š—‡š–½š—Œ š—š—‹š—’ š—š—ˆ š–½š—ˆ š–¾š—š–¾š—‹š—’š—š—š—‚š—‡š—€...