The Lost Potter-Draco Malfoy

By mmarab25

Charlotte Potter was sent from foster home to foster home her whole life, not really loving anything other th... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (Year 3)
Chapter 3 (Year 3)
Chapter 4 (Year 3)
Chapter 5 (Year 3)
Chapter 6 (Year 3)
Chapter 7 (Year 3)
Chapter 8 (Year 3)
Chapter 9 (Year 3)
Chapter 10 (Year 3)
Chapter 11 (Year 3)
Chapter 12 (Year 3)
Chapter 13 (Year 3)
Chapter 14 (Year 3)
Chapter 15 (Year 3)
Chapter 16 (Year 3)
Chapter 17 (Year 3)
Chapter 18 (Year 3)
Chapter 19 (Year 3)
Chapter 20 (Summer)
Chapter 21 (Year 4)
Chapter 22 (Year 4)
Chapter 23 (Year 4)
Chapter 24 (Year 4)
Chapter 25 (Year 4)
Chapter 26 (Year 4)
Chapter 27 (Year 4)
Chapter 28 (Year 4)
Chapter 29 (Year 4 Yule)
Chapter 30 (Year 4)
Chapter 31 (Year 4)
Chapter 32 (Year 4)
Chapter 33 (Year 4)
Chapter 34 (Year 4)
Chapter 35 (Summer)
Chapter 36 (Summer)
Chapter 37 (Summer)
Chapter 38 (summer)
Chapter 39 (Summer)
Chapter 40 (Year 5)
Chapter 41 (Year 5)
Chapter 42 (Year 5)
Chapter 43 (Year 5)
Chapter 44 (Year 5)
Chapter 45 (Year 5)
Chapter 46 (Year 5)
Chapter 47 (Year 5)
Chapter 48 (Year 5)
Chapter 49 (Year 5)
Chapter 50 (Year 5)
Chapter 51 (Year 5)
Chapter 52 (Year 5)
Chapter 53 (Summer)
Chapter 54 (Year 6)
Chapter 55 (Year 6)
Chapter 56 (Year 6)
Chapter 57 (Year 6)
Chapter 58 (Year 6)
Chapter 59 (Year 6)
Chapter 60 (Year 6)
Chapter 61 (Year 6)
Chapter 62 (Year 6)
Chapter 63 (Year 6)
Chapter 64 (Year 6)
Chapter 65 (Year 6)
Chapter 66 (Year 6)
Chapter 67 (Year 6)
Chapter 68 (Year 6)
Chapter 69 (Year 6)
Chapter 71 (Year 6)
Chapter 72 (Year 6)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Epilogue

Chapter 70 (Year 6)

2.3K 64 1
By mmarab25

Draco waited in front of the common room, he had sent a first year to fetch Charlotte, after threatening him, a little. 

"What is it Draco? I thought we were meeting later-" Charlotte said, as she walked out of the common room.

"It's going to happen tonight. I finished the wardrobe, I finally found the right spell and I sent word to the others, their coming, but anyway, I have to kill Dumbledore tonight." Draco whispered; his voice laced with fear, as he looked around the hall. Charlotte grabbed both his hands, that were shaking, unsure of what to say.

"I have to leave with them tonight, I can't finish the rest of the year. I have to go, I wanted to tell you." Draco said.

"Charlotte say something!" He shouted, hating the silence.

"You should kiss me because I don't know when I'll see you again." Charlotte said, Draco managed to smile, he cupped her face, and smashed his lips against hers. Charlotte grabbed onto the front of his robe. Draco backed Charlotte into the wall, she pulled him closer by his tie, throwing one of her legs around him. He didn't know how he could ever let her go.

"I love you," Draco said, between kisses.

"I love you too." She whispered, as she pushed his hair away from his face.

After a couple of minutes, Draco pushed himself away from Charlotte.

"If I stay, I won't be able to walk away." He said, holding Charlotte in arm lengths. Charlotte nodded as she watched him walk away.

---

Charlotte sat in the common room with Hermione and Ron, after Harry had gone to see Dumbledore. She drummed her fingers against the table as she watched the door. Harry ran in ten minutes later. Hermione sat up.

"What does he want? Harry, are you okay?" She asked,

"I'm fine!" Harry said, before running up to his dorm room. Hermione and Ron looked at each other, confused.

"What is he doing?" Ron asked. No one answered, as Harry ran down the dorm room and towards the table, almost falling over the table.

"I've got to be quick," Harry panted. "Dumbledore thinks I'm getting my Invisibility Cloak. Listen..." He quickly explained where he was going and why. Hermione gasped in horror as Ron tried to ask questions.

"...so you see what this means?" Harry finished, sounding out of breath.

"Dumbledore won't be here tonight, so Malfoy's going to have another clear shot at whatever he's up to. No, listen to me!" Harry shouted as they tried to interrupt again.

"I know it was Malfoy celebrating in the Room of Requirement. Here —" He shoved the map into Hermione's hands.

"You've got to watch him and you've got to watch Snape too. Use anyone else who you can rustle up from the D.A., Hermione. Those contact Galleons will still work, right? Dumbledore says he's put extra protection in the school, but if Snape's involved, he'll know what Dumbledore's protection is, and how to avoid it — but he won't be expecting you lot to be on the watch, will he?" Harry explained.

"Charlotte, you watch Snape. You're not watching Malfoy." He said, pointing at Charlotte.

"You don't trust me?"

"I don't trust him, and I don't know what he's up to, so you stay away from him tonight," Harry said, cutting her off before she could interrupt.

"I haven't got time to argue. Take this." He shoved socks into Ron's hand.

"Thanks," said Ron.

"Er — why do I need socks?"

"You need what's wrapped in them. It's the Felix Felicis. Share it between yourselves and Ginny, too. Say goodbye to her for me. I'd better go, Dumbledore's waiting —"

"No!" Hermione shouted, as Ron unrolled the sock and found liquid luck.

"We don't want it. You take it. Who knows what you're going to be facing?" Hermione said,

"I'll be fine, I'll be with Dumbledore, I want to know you lot are okay...Don't look like that, Hermione, I'll see you later..." Harry said, before running out of the common room. Charlotte let in a shaky breath as Hermione stood up, saying she was going to get Ginny. Charlotte walked to Parvati and Lavender, who were both whispering to each other, trying to figure out why Harry rushed out.

"You two need to go upstairs and stay there for the rest of the night." She said.

"What?" Both of them said.

"Go upstairs, lock the door, and stay there," Charlotte said.

"Why?" Parvati asked.

"Because I said so. So go now, trust me." She said. They both looked at her strangely before nodding and gathering their things and going upstairs. Charlotte walked back to Ron, who was still staring at the liquid luck.

"Ron, go get Neville," Charlotte said,

"Neville?"

"Yes. Don't fight me. Go." Charlotte said, pushing him to his feet.

"And explain everything to him!" She called after him as he walked upstairs.

Charlotte sat down, her hands shaking. She wanted to go see Draco, but he wouldn't let her, not today at least, or for what she knew for the next couple of months. She blinked away the tears that were stinging her eyes as the others came downstairs.

"Now, everyone take a small sip of the potion," Charlotte said, as Ron opened the potion. They all took small sips of the potion until none was left. Ron opened the map and scanned for Draco's name.

"He's not here," Hermione said, who had been looking over Ron's shoulder.

"Malfoy must be in the room of requirements, then," Ginny said.

"Okay, Ginny, Neville and I will go to the room of requirement," Ron said, eyeing Charlotte.

"Hermione and I will stand at Snape's office." Charlotte signed; they nodded before parting ways in the hallway.

---

Hermione, Charlotte, and Luna who had run into Hermione and Charlotte in the hallway stood in front of Snape's office. Hermione paced the hallway, as Charlotte watched her, and Luna hummed quietly next to them.

"What time is it?" Charlotte said, to no one in particular.

"It's almost midnight," Luna said, as they heard someone running toward them. Professor Flitwick ran into Snape's office, barely sparing the three girls a glance.

"DEATH EATER'S IN THE CASTLE!" He shouted,

"What did he say?" Hermione whispered nervously. The door was left a crack open, letting them hear Flitwick yelling at Snape.

"YOU HAVE TO COME HELP ME! YOU HAVE TO COME BACK AND HELP US!" There was a loud thump, and Snape emerged from his office alone a couple of seconds later.

"What happened?" Hermione asked,

"Flitwick collapsed, must be shock, you three go and help him, I'm going to go help the others with the death eaters." Snape's eyes lingered on Charlotte, wondering if she was going to stop him, but instead, she just nodded at him and walked after Hermione and Luna who had run into Snape's office to help Flitwick. Hermione used a levitating spell to lift an unconscious Flitwick to take him to the hospital wing.

---

Charlotte had left Hermione and Luna, who were still taking Flitwick to the hospital. Death eaters were still entering the castle. Charlotte had to assume that Dumbeldore by now was dead, and Draco was running out of the castle.

Charlotte ducked as she saw a spell getting thrown her way by a death eater.

"Stupefy!" She heard her father shout, and the death eater collapsed to the ground.

"Charlotte, are you okay? Where's Harry?" He asked, running up to her.

"I'm not sure where he is," Charlotte said. James looked around nervously.

"Go to the common room!" Her dad shouted as he ran to help Remus. Charlotte ignored her father, as Snape and Draco, along with a couple of death eaters, emerged from the barrier. Draco stared at Charlotte, mouthing 'I'm sorry,' as Snape dragged him along.

"It's over!" Snape shouted. They heard death eaters start laughing as they ran out, following Snape and Draco.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950 65 30
(This story is kinda like a harry potter and george weasley fanfic put together idrk) Draco Malfoy's twin sister, Liliana, gets re-sorted into Gryffi...
21.3K 208 40
"We're meant to be, you and I, even if you don't want to accept it." - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - In which the eldest Weasley twin...
227K 4.9K 70
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃...
112K 3.3K 80
Diana Dursley turned 12 and her whole life flipped as she knew it once that Hogwarts letter arrived at her parent's doorsteps. After her family was f...