Date A Live - New Life in a H...

By TRUExtremeSamX

We all know the drill. Isekai'd into anime world. Gain new powers. Meet waifus. It was just a bit sudden, is... More

Chapter 1 - Date A Isekai
Chapter 2 - Date A Nightmare
Chapter 3 - Date A Imagination
Chapter 4 - Date A Dream
Chapter 5 - Date A Date
Chapter 6 - Date A Witch
Chapter 7 - Date A Day Out
Chapter 8 - Date A Plan
Chapter 8.5 - Date A Interlude 1
Chapter 9 - Date A Raid (Part 1)
Chapter 10.5 - Date A Interlude 2
Chapter 11 - Date A New Problems
Chapter 12 - Date A Otaku
Chapter 13 - Date A Tsundere
Chapter 14 - Date A Kerubiel
Re:Chapter 1 - Date A Isekai
Re:Chapter 2 - Date A Nightmare
Re:Chapter 3 - Date A Imagination
Re:Chapter 4 - Date A Dream
Re:Chapter 5 - Date A Date
Re:Chapter 6 - Date A Witch
Re:Chapter 7 - Date A Day Out
Re:Chapter 8 - Date A Plan
Re:Chapter 9 - Date A Raid (Part 1)
Re:Chapter 10 -Date A Raid (Part 2)
Re:Chapter 11 - Date A New Problems

Chapter 10 - Date A Raid (Part 2)

1.8K 63 13
By TRUExtremeSamX

...

Fasther than the eye can see, I materialize my helmet as my blade and her spear clash violently, as the three girls behind me get pushed back. "Get back you three!"

"NO! We can-" A voice, presumably Natsumi says.

"Get your asses kicked!" I say, pushing Ellen back. Our weapons clash again and again. "Ellen's stronger than all of you, let me handle this!" Ellen could probably even beat Kurumi, and I'd rather them save the Inverse Form for something much stronger than this bitch. With a grunt, I push Ellen back a good ways. Turning back to the girls, I say "Natsu, protect Nia. Kuru, you and me."

"Okay." Natsumi says, pulling Nia back as Kurumi walks up to me.

I could use some things from video games and the likes, but I want Ellen and Isaac to think I can copy angels, not my imagination stuff. Underestimation!

"Haha! You really think Nightmare is enough to beat me, brat?" Ellen says, smug as always.

"More than enough, bitch. Kuru, clones!"

"Ufufu, what are you planning, Issei-kun?" She says, as clones of her pop out of the ground.

"Well, I was planning on giving you some presents." I say, teasingly, getting close to her.

"Like what?" She says, closer to me.

"ZAFKIEL FOR EVERYONE!" I throw my arms up as a dozen copies of Zafkiel fly from my hands and directly into the clones. That cost a signifigant portion of my energy, but having a dozen Kurumis more than makes up for it! I turn to Ellen, "You done goofed."

"Fuck you!" She yells.

"Ara ara, how uncouth." The time Spirit says condescendingly.

"I know right?" I ask sarcastically. "Some people have no manners."

"RAAAGH!" With an animalistic yell, the blonde wizard dashes at me.

My Sandalphon clashes with her lance, both of us locked together with our blades grinding together. One of the Kurumi's hops in, shooting at her face, Ellen blocks it with her lance. In my other hand, I make another Zafkiel, and shoot her as well. She deflects my bullets, one Kurumi's bullets, anothers, and anothers. Soon she's deflecting a literal rain of bullets.

How the fuck is she so fast? She's deflecting all of them, like her minds running so fast she can see the bullets move! That's easily remedied!

"Kuru! Mass self-Aleph!" They stop firing at our opponent for a second and fire a single Aleph Bullet at themselves, as do I. Ellen, ignorant of this, charges at us. Her eyes quickly widen as I dash forward and attempt to cleave her with Sandalphon, an attack she barely blocks. The Kurumi firing line begins again and she begins to deflect bullets, only this time, she misses a few and gains a few cuts.

Behind her, I dispel Sandalphon and summon the axe Camael and the wrap the chain Raphael El Na'ash around it. Ever played Devil May Cry 3? Remember the flame and wind swords Agni and Rudra? This is that, but better!

I run to the wizard as she's still deflecting bullets and swing my axe down. The thing is hefty, but doesn't weigh a damn thing to me, so I really slam it down. She turns her head to the side to see me, flaming axe in hand coming downward. She ducks out of the way, nearly dodging the explosion of wind and flame. I spin the axe around, its head still on the ground and sweep the the upwards, flinging a trail of fire forward. She nearly dodges, but a Kurumi pops out from the ground and kicks her in the side of the head, with a Zafkiel-empowered kick. The wizard is sent flying into the wall.

"How's that, bitch?!" I ask, chuckling.

With a few coughs, she pulls herself out of the wall. "Not bad, brats." She stands up, covered in bruises and cuts. "But not enough."

"I doubt it. You're on your last legs." Kurumi says. I look at her legs closer and notice she's wobbling a bit.

Ellen throws her head back and laughs loudly. Her body jerks around, fast as hell and light flashes from the tip of her lance. Looking to the side, I see the dozen or so clones disappear, I absorb the Zafkiel copies back into myself. Turning back to Ellen, she has a wicked grin on her face. "I've been holding back."

"Great work, Ellen." An annoying male voice calls out. Oh, look, it's Isaac in all his pale glory.

"Ike?" Ellen asks. "Get back, I'll be done in a second."

"I know, I merely wanted to introduce myself to our guests."

"We know who you are dickhead." I say annoyed at him. "Enough with the bravado. The only thing standing between me doing the world a favor and ridding it of your stink is your lackey here, so shut up."

"Don't talk to Ike like that!" Ellen shouts.

"Shut up, gorilla woman!"

"A male Spirit. I didn't think she could turn men into Spirits." He says, coming to a conclusion.

"Actually, 'she' had nothing to do with me becoming a Spirit. It was a mere accident." His eyes widen at this, before resting into his usual smug look.

"I see. Thank you for that, Emperor." Huh? Emperor?

"...you talkin' to me? Because that's a shitty codename, Isaac." I say, deadpan.

"Eh, I wasn't the one who came up with it." I waves me off. "Anyways, Ellen." She turns to him. "I'd prefer that you don't kill them, just keep them somewhat alive."

"Alright then, Ike." She readies herself. "I will show you the true power of my Rhongomiant!" Okay, I've gotta correct this idiot.

"It's Rhongomyniad, you imbecile! Do you even know your fucking history?!" I shout at her, a bit pissed. Always loved the Fate series. "Anyways, time for talking's over, huh?" I ask rhetorically. I nod at Kurumi as she and I ready ourselves, but Ellen... disappears? The fuck? When could she go invis-

SQUELCH

Oh.

Looking down, I see a spear piercing my body, right through the stomach.

" "Issei!" " Kurumi and Natsumi shout.

"Told you I was holding back~" T-This fucking-!

"Fuck you!" I shout in her face.

"Fufu, how uncouth." She says smugly as she flings me off her spear and into the wall. Colliding with the wall, I slump down. Huh, I'm blacking out. Am I dying? I thought Isaac didn't want her to kill us?

"Iss-" "-ei!" I hear the girls cry out to me.

...

...no.

...I'm not... dying... here!

—————

"Issei!" Natsumi and I both shout.

"What a weakling." The bitch in front of us says smugly, flicking his blood off her spear.

"Excellent job, Ellen." The pale man behind her says, with a laugh. A LAUGH!

Issei's always been confident in himself, been so strong, but seeing him like this made me remember. Even though we're Spirits now, we're still human. He told Natsumi and I earlier to not use the Inverse Form unless necessary, but now I don't care. I can't beat Ellen by myself.

"Natsumi." I turn to her and say. She's taken aback by my seriousness.

"Y-Yeah?"

"No more holding back." I make a clone to guard Nia as Natsumi seems to grasp what I mean.

"Are you sure? Issei told us to keep it a secret."

"He also told us to use it when in desperate need. We can't beat this bitch as we are now, but..."

"I don't know what you're planning, but it's best to give up. Unless you want to end up like your friend over there." She chuckles. This bitch!

"Natsumi. Do it."

"Okay then."

With her standing next to me, we both lower our energies lower and lower.

"Ha, lowering your Reiryoku won't help you at all!" She mocks.

"Who said we're lowering it?"

"What?"

"We're using a power we've always had. One the guy you just stabbed helped us unlock. One your friend over there has been trying to achieve for a while now." If I could see my face, I'm sure I'd have a manic grin on it.

"Y-You.. there's no way! Ike's been trying to Invert a Spirit for years!"

"Sit back and watch." I say, Natsumi and I's power falling into negatives. The familiar pressure appearing.

Suddenly, Isaac begins to cackle like a madman. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! He figured it out!" He holds his head back as he laughs to the sky.

Ellen steadies herself as the pressure around us increases and increases, Isaac's mad cackle in the back, all but forgotten.

All at once, it explodes outwards, knocking her back. When the dust settles, their eyes widen in shock as they see our new forms.

I summon Lucifugus' gun into my hand and lazily hold it next to my head. "Now then Ellen, drop dead, would you?"

"Damn you!" She dodges a bullet I fired quickly, however, it 'bounces' off the air and flies into her back. "Gah!"

"I wasn't asking, Ellen." To the side, Natsumi's broom fires off globs of flaming black 'mud'. Ellen hits the globs, but hey swerve around her blade and transform into ravens. They, as one dive at her. She blocks the birds, but they have a nasty habit of exploding on contact. She's knocked back a way. I summon Lucifugus' Sword to teleport behind her. She flips around mid-air and blocks my slash, but the Inverse form increases my power drastically, and she's once again sent flying.

Creating two clones behind her, they kick her upwards as she reaches them. Natsumi flies above her and channels mud around her broom's end.

BLAAAAM

With a sickening squelching sound, the flaming mud impacts Ellen and explodes, throwing her downwards. My two clones and I, on the ground charge Inverse Reiryoku into our blades, we slash through space itself and cleave into Ellen's side. Her body, once again is sent flying, like a ragdoll, blood flying everywhere.
When she finally stops rolling, she picks herself up slowly. "Having some trouble?" I ask, Natsumi floating on her broom next to me.

She growls at me, looking at her bloody hand. "You WORTHLESS SPIRIT! I'm the strongest! ME! Your Inverse Form means nothing! NOTHING!"

"Oh~ I'd say you're quite fucked, Ellen-chan." A smug voice calls from behind us. Standing there is-

"Issei-kun?!" "Issei?" Right there, with a hole in his armor and clothes, revealing his muscular abs, completely unharmed, is Issei. His helmet is gone too.

"Yup." He smiles.

"How?" Natsumi asks.

—————

A few minutes ago.

NO! I'M NOT GONNA FUCKING BLACK OUT!
I'm not gonna let the girls down. Issac's not getting his grubby mitts on them!

"H-H-Helel..." I call upon my angel. I'm so weak I can barely speak or control my energy. My Sephira Crystal pulses as Camael's flames burn on my wound.

"T-Thanks." My Crystal glows in gratitude, as I watch Kurumi and Natsumi Inverse. "Sh-She's screwed..." I laugh weakly. Oh well, I'll jump back into the fight in a second.

—————

"I got better." He shrugs his shoulders.

"HOW?! I STABBED YOU?!" Ellen, whose voice sounds like a madwoman now, shouts.

"Hehehe..." Issei lets out a low chuckle. "T'was but a flesh wound." He walks forward. "Now then..."

He holds his hand out as a sword appears in it. It's dark purple, with a single edge and gives off a sense of viciousness. He lifts it into the air as a dark-purple throne appears directly above it. The throne breaks down into small pieces that begin to fuse with the sword. It grows bigger and bigger as the throne dissolves. With a flourish, the sword's true form is revealed, a massive cruel looking, single bladed greatsword. Purple Inverse Reiryoku wreathes around the blade, it's energy is immense. It's enough to make me take a step back.

"This is the final sword." He says, holding the blade straight up into the air. "The final demon's final form."

"Wha-What is THAT?!" Ellen screeches to the side as Natsumi and I back away from them.

The blade's power increases, it compresses it's energy. Waves of purple energy fly off of it, carving into the ground around us. It's pressure pushes us all back. Even the clone protecting Nia far behind us.

"In death, you shall know it's name." He brings the sword lower, now holding it with two hands.

"Now, begone." He raises the sword up, bringing out all of it's power. "PAR-SCHE-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEV!"

He brings the sword down as the world screams and all becomes a violent purple.

What the hell was that?!

—————

Parschelev, Tenka's true sword. It takes a while to power up, but damn is it strong! Though I powered it up even further with Helel. Helel has much more Reiryoku than other angels, so it would take Tenka a few minutes to charge up something like that. As for me, it took a few seconds.

And yes, I did rip off Gilgamesh's NP there. Why not?

As the smoke clears, I see Ellen, cowering in fear. Staring at the hole I've carved into the very rock surrounding this facility. I aimed at an angle, so there is a massive curved slash that goes all the way from here, five stories below the earth, the the sky. I can even see the sky beginning to turn blue. Half of the room is destroyed, the very earth has been scarred.

"Oh? It seems I missed?" I say, drawling out the final word, sadistically. "Allow me to rectify that." I begin to power up Parschelev again.

"You-You'll pay for this!" Ellen shrieks as she flies out of the hole, fast as possible.

I dispel the sword, and chuckle. "Well." I say, turning to the girls, still Inversed. "That was easy."

"You missed on purpose." Kurumi doesn't question me.

"I told you I didn't want anyone here to die, except maybe Wescott."

"Where is he anyways?" Natsumi asks.

"Gone. The man's like a cockroach." I shrug. "I intentionally missed."

"Why?" Nia, carried by a clone of Kurumi asks.

"I wanted to show them that there's an infinite number of threats to their plans, and I'm the biggest one. Also, they probably think I can only copy angels and demons, so they'll underestimate me a bit. This?" I ask, rhetorically, pointing to the gash in the wall. "This was a statement. 'Don't fuck with me.', one they'll make a real effort to heed from now on. But we don't need to worry about them now, let's focus on getting outta here."

"I'll carry you, Nia-san." Natsumi says, as she and Kurumi deactivate Inverse Mode.

"Thanks Nattsun~" The second Spirit says, cheekily.

"N-Nattsun?!" Natsumi shrieks.

"Looks like you've got another nickname." I tease.

"Hush!" She shouts as she holds Nia up.
Kurumi dispels her clone. "Shall we?" I nod, using a freshly made Michael to open a portal to home.

"Whoa." Nia says, awed. She and Natsumi go though the portal.

"Well, it certainly has been an eventful night, Issei-kun." The black-haired Spirit says.

"Yeah. I didn't plan on nearly dying, though." I chuckle.

"Issei." Kurumi scolds me.

"After this, we're gonna train. All of us. We need to be able to handle shit like this without relying on the Inverse Form." I stare directly into her eyes as I say this.

"Ufufu~ That conviction of yours has shown up again~" she coos. Kurumi walks to me and cups my checks with her hands. "Perhaps that's one reason why I've fallen for you, Issei-kun."

"Really? What else do you like about me, Kurumin~?" I tease her.

"Your acceptance. You know I've done horrible things, yet you don't hate me."

"I could never hate you, Kurumi."

"That makes me happy."

We stare into one another's eyes. My dark reds meet her crimson and yellow. We draw closer to one another as our lips meet. Her lips are soft and taste an uncanny sweetness. Her arms wrap around my neck as mine wrap around her waist.

After what seems like an eternity, we part and stare at one another.

"Strange place to have a first kiss, though I'm not complaining." I say with a smile, still reeling.

"You'll hear nothing from me." She says with a giggle. "I love you, Issei."

I gasp slightly. "Heh, I love you too, Kurumi. Let's get outta here." I say, grasping her hand. She nods and leans into my arm.

I don't think I've ever been this happy before. With the girl I love clinging to my arm, I feel all worries go away.

I'm gonna stop these DEM fuckers. Tonight has on my strengthened my resolve. I'm not letting them hurt the ones I've come to care for.

Watch your ass, Wescott. If you wanna get the Spirits...

You're gonna have to go through me.

—————

...how odd.

It seems that one has returned to this world.

It's even found a host.

The chance was always there, I suppose.

I do hope your host doesn't get in my way, Helel.

I won't let anything stop me from being with him again.

Nothing.

—————

AN

Fun fact. The fight with Ellen only took a few minutes, most of the time they spent in the facility was the last chapter.

This two-parter was interesting to write. Nia was a fun character to write, for sure.

I'm still not confident in that fight with Ellen. I got across the pain points I wanted to get across.

1) Ellen is strong as fuck.

2) Inverse Form is far stronger.

3) Issei is even stronger, but isn't invincible. He can get fucked up easily. Though he won't underestimate someone again. Remember, this was his first real fight. The one against the AST barely counted.

Also, yes, he ripped of Gilgamesh. And yes, I ripped off Angra Mainyu a bit for Natsumi's Inversed power.

One more thing. I write these on the FanFiction app, and it gives natural spacing between paragraphs. I copy all of it to put it in Wattpad, but Wattpad doesn't copy the line spacing. I have to go though every line and place an addition space between. Also, it doesn't copy the line breaks, so I just use a few hyphens.

I wonder though. Who was that at the end of the chapter...?

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this DOUBLE UPLOAD and look forward to the next!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 842 10
From elementary to high school, as an otaku, I play roleplaying MMORPGs as part of my normal life. One day, when I woke up, I find myself in new real...
234K 3.4K 200
Here's a new story to start the New Year! I am (Y/N) (L/N), and the truth of the matter is that I am a descendant from a long line of angels! In oth...
121K 3.3K 30
Before all of this you use to be a man but suddenly after a less tragic accident you have taken the role as one of the main heroines of the series Da...
27.4K 1.5K 79
After Shido enjoys two cycles of daily dates with his lovely girlfriends, things will start to get dangerous. How? The reason falls under a certain v...