A Million Dreams~

By totallynotdying_

"Your hand touching mine... this is how galaxies collide" Y/n Brett Lykensen, Wyatt's sister and also Willa's... More

Characters !
[Chapter 1: Welcome to Seabrook!]
[Chapter 2: It's An Alien Invasion]
[Chapter 3: A-lan]
[Chapter 4: Aliens in School]
[Chapter 5: Learning about Feelings]
[Chapter 6:Do it for her]
[Chapter 7:The Moonstone]
[Chapter 8: Dear Y/n]
[Chapter 9: I Fell Inlove With You]
[Chapter 10: Exceptional Zed]
[Chapter 11:Hanging Out With Aliens]
[Chapter: 12: The Cheer Competition]
[Chapter 13: The Fight]
[Chapter 14: I Will Love You Always]
[Chapter 15: We're Close To The End]
[Chapter 17: Never Ending Story]
[Chapter 18: An Unexpected Return]
[Chapter 19: Love's An Open Door]
-----------------
Characters ×
[Chapter 1: The Begining of a Disaster]
[Chapter 2: Kill The Beasts]
[Chapter 3: Auradon]
[Chapter 4: Look Who's Inside Again]
[Chapter 5: Exploring Auradon]
[Chapter 6: Powerless]

[Chapter 16: Final Goodbye]

2.3K 55 30
By totallynotdying_

(Music needed)

Narrator pov:

"Transport us up, Mothership. All of us!" A-spen exclaimed and cheering was heard from everyone.

When everyone got transported to mothership everyone started helping, obviously the lovebirds aka A-lan and Y/n helping each other- well A-lan also protecting Y/n from getting electrocuted even though Y/n was being very careful.

"A-lan love, I'll not get electrocuted I promise you don't have to protect me" Y/n said continuing trying to connect some chargers inside mothership while A-lan was helping her grabbing her hands.

"Humans are very sensitive to alien electricity so this is my mission to protect you" A-lan said very proudly making Y/n chuckle and let go off the chargers. Y/n high-fived him and they both continued working, while A-li and A-spen were working together and watching them and they were making fun of A-lan of how lovesick and over protective he is with Y/n.

"Human emotions really made A-lan fall inlove with a werewolf" A-li said amused while configuring stuff and A-spen helping her, they hummed in response.

"Also you to A-spen you also fell inlove with a werewolf! You fell inlove with someone who hated us a lot!" A-li didn't take her eyes out off the configuring-keyboard while A-spen looked at her confused and shrugged it off.

"Ugh, love" A-li muttered rolling her eyes and also faking gag and walking away.

Time skip

Narrator pov:

"Only our people can connect to the ship's stardust reactor, but unfortunately the moonstone's power is lethal to us. But your being half human might just work you'll be a living bridge" A-lan explained while looking at Addison.

"Addison can do it!" Willa exclaimed and everyone agreed.

"Yes, she's an alien"  "And a cheerleader" "And a part of our pack" Wyatt smiled and Y/n nodded in agreement putting her hand on his shoulder.

"You were born for this!" Y/n cheered and A-lan gave her the stardust, Addi looked at her friends and Y/n gave her a reassuring smile.

"Ready?" Zed asked and Addison nodded, A-lan gave her the stick connected to the stardust and A-li gave her the one connected to the moonstone making a big and bright blue lighting to appear making mothership shake and almost making everyone fall, Wyatt as a very protective brother had to grab Y/n in protective position, he knew if he didn't grab his sister Y/n probably was gonna face plant to a very hard floor. Addison was having difficulties holding on to all the power and let go off the sticks.

"I couldn't hold on! It's too much power!" Addison yelled trying to recover her breath, Y/n and everyone looked at her worringly.

"We must reestablish the connection now, or all is lost!" A-lan yelled and Zed hesitantly went to Addison, making Y/n and Wyatt exchange looks.

"Take my hand, the power can flow through me" Zed grabbed the moonstone stick and and Addison grabbed the stardust one.

" You'll be fried in a minute!" Addison yelled with a worried face, Y/n slowly came closer to Wyatt and whispered.

"How much do we bet that Zed is gonna become a 'zom-burger'?" (Credits to the person who wrote that comment) Y/n whispered to Wyatt and thought about it.

"50 that he's gonna be fried and if he gets fried you pay me and if he doesn't I pay you" Wyatt whispered back and Y/n shook his hand and let out a small 'deal'. Thats the worst moment to make a bet but you know it's Y/n and Wyatt.

"It's gonna be okay" Zed reassured and Addison hesitantly grabbed his hand, she finally grabbed his hand and mothership started to shake aggressively and lighting started to show. Zed started zombing out and looked like if he was gonna get fried. Growling was heard from Zed and Addison looked at him worryingly.

lWe're at full charge!" A-spen cheered and everyone started clapping and cheering. Y/n looked at Wyatt raising her eye brows and he groaned and handed her 50 dollars. Y/n was checking if it was real and she confirmed it was real so she shoved it into her pocket.
Suddenly she couldn't feel the floor and noticed she was being hugged by A-lan and spinning her around making Y/n and him laugh.

"WE DID IT!" A-lan yelled and stopped spinning her around and pecked her forehead making Y/n hug him and letting him go smiling at each other. Wyatt crossed his arms rolling his eyes but remembering the promise he made with Y/n and it was 'don't get overprotective when Y/n is with A-lan' so he walked to Eliza's robot machine. Everyone started chatting and congratulating Addison until it got interrupted by mothership.

"All right, preparing to take off!" Mothership announced and everyone started running to get beamed down, A-lan and Y/n started running or racing to that place to make it fun and obviously Y/n won with her 'wolf powers'.

"Gosh star you are really fast runner" A-lan grabbed his chest and Y/n chuckle, she lifted his chin to look at her and they shared their lovingly and perfect last kiss. A-lan grabbed her waist and Y/n placed her hand on his cheek. They both cut off the kiss and smiled at each other.

"I love you so much my love" "And I love you very much my star" Y/n got beamed down and tears started coming out of her beautiful e/c eyes. Wyatt hugged her tightly and Willa and Wynter joined.

"Y/n.. don't cry, let's go to the cave, okay?" Wyatt said and brushed hair out of her face, Y/n sadly nodded and they all started walking off. Wynter grabbed Y/n's hand trying to comfort her and cheer her up, Wyatt and Willa walked in silence. They all enjoyed each others company.

Time skip

Narrator pov:
Y/n slowly recovered with the wolves company and they all sat near a fire place in a comfortable silence.

"Remember Zed and Addison's song?" Wynter asked and everyone nodded.

"How about we sing it!" Wynter smiled and Y/n looked at her confused.

"How? I mean it's not a bad idea but I don't have my guitar or piano with me" Y/n said rubbing her eyes removing the last tears from her eyes. Wynter, like a magician took out a ukelele and handed it to Y/n.

"How?-" "Don't ask" Wynter interrupted and Y/n slightly shook her head laughing, she started playing the ukelele from god knows where Wynter took it out off.

Music start

[Zed] I know it might be crazy
But did you hear the story

[Zoey]I think I heard it vaguely

[Zed] A girl and a zombie

[Eliza] Oh, tell me more, boy
Sounds like a fantasy

[Bree] What could be so wrong
With a girl and a zombie?

[Willa] You're from the perfect paradise
And I'm living on the other side

[Wyatt] But, oh, I've got a feeling
If you get to know me

[Y/n] Right from the start you caught my eye
Something inside me came to life

[Wynter] Ooh, I've got a feeling
If you get to know me

[Everyone] Someday
This could be
This could be ordinary
Someday
Could we be something extraordinary?
You and me side-by-side
Out in the broad daylight
If they laugh, we'll say
We're gonna be someday
Someday, someday
We're gonna be someday
Someday, someday
We're gonna be someday

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 599 29
The final book of where I belong series - It's now the next summer of the new year and Y/n and the crew are visiting Mal and the gang in Auradon. Wya...
4K 93 7
Extra story of where I belong series - It's being 4 years since Y/n and Wyatt's wedding and the couple are the happiest as one could ever be. With no...
218K 5.2K 45
Ariel Wells was exactly like her sister, Addison, but they were simultaneously opposite from one another. Addison was the cheerleader that their par...
6.9K 151 10
❝ 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒚, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆, 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 �...