𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 ━━━ᴄᴏᴍɪ...

By chxrrylipps

───────╮ : *: ・゚ ˖ ⋆ ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ ؘ {𝘚𝘐𝘌𝘙𝘙𝘈 𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘏} ▬▬▬ ┊┊☽  * ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴀɢᴇ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ˚      ˚... More

RULES & FORMS
CAST
⌒*・゚CAST ᵖᵗ ²
UPDATE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER SEVEN

585 15 244
By chxrrylipps

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

KatelynHarrison123 JasleenFaydelarosa
simplybunniesx JustAnSideCharacter
disneywithdonielle  -bornbeyond Avengers14 -SXPERNOVA Red-Angel_0011 hobgoblinne  kirxmalik lcvejanie princessknifebot -AmiNotFound  kamalasluv -CraigTuckerr- FelixsCuteFreckles 

━━ All rights to @CHXRRYLIPPS━━

──────- ˏˋ 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 ˊˎ -──────
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆

USES OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOL

MODERATE S*XUAL CONTENT AND MENTIONS OF S*XUAL AB*SE

TRAUMA THAT MAY BE SENSITIVE TO YOUNGER VIEWS

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED 

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The Hallways were empty by this time of day, all that could be heard was the echoing sound of heels clicking against the ceramic tiles. Ms. Thatcher smiled at the quiet sound, closing her eyes at the sudden peace. The crowd of students from earlier in the day had seemed to give the woman a headache and she pressed her finger against her forehead to relieve some of the pain. 

Another ache was added by the quick shakes of an Aerosol can. She stopped for a minute, listening carefully to where the noise was coming from. The principal raced down the hallway to the school lobby where Nick stood spraying words of profanity on the wall. “Hey!” she shouted.

“What? I was waiting for someone. I’d thought I’d entertain myself.” He said as he continued. 

“Young man, That's destruction of private property. You better come with me.” Nick stood staring at her until he let out a ferocious laugh. 

“Yeah, Right.” He tossed the spray can at her. “Here, they’re here anyways. See ya, Thatcher.” 

“I’m serious! You can get suspended for this!” She shouted as he pushed his way through the double doors. 

The Principle sighed as she was left with the defaced property. “What’s all the yelling about?” Mrs. Hamon peaked her head out of the office doors. “Sierra High Sucks- Oh!” She laughed upon being faced with the words. "I Know exactly who this was." 

Ms. Thatcher shot her fiery look, “And I'm guessing you didn’t catch him.” Mrs. Harom said as she continued to laugh. “Don’t take it too hard. We all have trouble controlling these kids.” 

“That's not going to be the case anymore. Tell all the teachers to go to the meeting room.” The principal demanded. 

“Right now?” Mrs. Harmon questioned. 

“Yes! Right now!” She began to stomp off to her office leaving Mrs. Harmon to do as told. 

~+~ 

“I called you all here to discuss the Student disciplinary problem that this school is currently facing.” Mrs. Thatcher sat with her elbows bent across the large ash table. 

“Are we too harsh on them?” Miss. Davis asked, her brows furrowed in a way that showed concern.

Emma shook her head, “Clearly it's the opposite. I have never met students that refuse detention and get away with it.” 

“Is this about what happened earlier?” Ms. Murray questioned as she could be heard snickering along with Mrs. Harmon. 

“It’s much more than that. It seems that almost every student in this building can get away with the worst things!” 

“Honestly, You have to learn how to control them. Take me for example, I give bad grades and homework based on if the day went good or bad, and if a kid gives me that dirty-handed back talk. I smack them!” They all stood staring at Mrs. Murray. “It gets the job done.”

“I don’t think they’re all that bad. We have some very sweet kids.” Miss. Davis added. 

“You don’t believe me, Huh? Fine, I’ll be right back.” Ms. Thatcher stood up, leaving the rest of the teachers. She came back carrying piles and piles of different folders. “Ladies and gentlemen, for those of you who think we have amazing students. Let me remind you of the so-called “Terrorist” of Sierra High.” The principal stood at the head of the table and she held up one of the thick folders. “Miss. Davis, please read the name on the front.” She held up the folder for the blonde to see. 

“Um...Nolan De’Neil.” She said squinting from a distance. 

“That's right,” She opened the folder, pulling out papers that revealed stacks of complaints about the student. "The boy who can be seen taking long naps against the top of the lockers. Let me ask each one of you this. Why? Why do we allow these students to do as they please? I’ve seen Mr. Gates walk past De’Neil while class was in session without any sort of warning to the boy. In a normal school skipping class is automatic detention.” 

Mr. Gates cleared his throat. “I am appalled by this! You know through this whole first half of the school year we never once sat down and introduced ourselves!” 

“Oooooh!” Miss Davis began to wave her arms in the air. “I’ll go first! I’m Penelope Davis, I teach” The chemistry teacher started.

Ms. Thatcher threw her head back, “No! I know who all of you are! What we’re talking about are these students. Let me finish and if anyone wants to interrupt me again it's an automatic suspension.” The others moaned in irritation but the principal shushed them and continued. “Now, he's a special student seeing the way he talks to me. He has a sort of authority in his voice and lack of respect.” 

“He thinks he has some sort of authority. He thinks he can waltz out of my class whenever he likes. it has something to do with his daddy.” Mr. Thornhill added. 

Ms. Thatcher nodded, stopping to scribble notes down in one of her black binders. “The next student I want to talk about is a sneaky little thing. Ye…Yu- We’re gonna call him Elliot for the sake of time and embarrassment.” 

“It’s Ye-Joon.”, Mr. Delacour corrected. 

“We’re going by Elliot today.” The principal cleared her throat. “This student is as rebellious as the rest of them but a little different. He has a detention record a mile long and I'm starting to think he’s stealing things from my office, which I remind you is a federal offense.” 

“Come on, You don’t know that!” Mrs. Hamon shouted from the back. “At least make sure before accusing someone.” 

Ms. Thatcher rolled her eyes. “Fine, It's irrelevant but that doesn’t excuse the rest of his behavior. He’s like all the rebels who go against any form of containment.” 

“He was one of the individuals that were kicked out of the dance. From what I can tell some of these rabble-rousers stick together.” The English teacher added. 

Mr. Rodgers raised an eyebrow. “Excuse me, I hate to interrupt this…witch hunt but what’s the point of persecuting these individuals?”

“I'm getting to that," She said aggressively, "Next I’d like to talk about Ariel Bianchi. This ruffian I've seen as often as four times in a week, there are five days in a school week. He’s been in trouble for vandalism, class disruptions, and disrespect. Anything you can think of he's done.” 

“It's what I've been telling you! You all handle them the wrong way! He doesn’t do any work in English but I’ve gotten him to zip it. I have that touch.” Ms. Murray gave a toothy grin and took a sip of her coffee. 

Ms. Thatcher stood blinking at the teacher, “I’m going to do a class valuation, Ms. Murray. I don’t want to implement fear but I want them to understand.” She paused, “He’s a troublemaker but I don’t think that ‘slapping’ students are the correct way to handle them.”

“When he was in my class he was pretty good. Got A’s all through the year.” Mr. Gates added. 

Miss. Cevastine sat in the back shaking her head, a cigarette dangling from her right hand. “The student body is lacking perfection and from what I can say Ariel Bianchi is a problem in this school system. He’s usually a no show and when he does, he sits in the back doing nothing.” The music teacher gritted her teeth.

Ms. Thatcher nodded, “I see him as Lazy, choosing only to do the work that he wants, from what it sounds like.” 

“Now, I find Ariel to be a good student, especially when he applies himself.” Miss. Davis spoke, a smile still gracing her face. “you guys are being too harsh.” 

"Oh of course he does good in your class! It's not like you teach them anything anyways!" Miss. Celestine shouted from the other end of the table. 

Miss. Davis' face glowed a hue of red, "I try my best, at least I don't bully them to be perfect!" 

“Okay ladies, that's enough. I don’t think you guys understand how serious this is. I’ve come from a school that knew how to discipline students lovingly. They understood the consequence of their bad behavior. These high schoolers have been coddled.” She crossed her arms, looking at each teacher as they stood silent.

“Weren’t you a principal at an elementary school?” Mrs. Harmon blurted out after she raised her hand. 

You could hear Mr. Rodgers make a tsk sound as he shook his head, “Those poor children.” the rest of the teachers burst out into laughter. 

Ms. Thatcher stood with a rosy pink glow on her cheeks, “Moving on!” She opened her laptop trying to find a certain page. “Tell me, Tony, since you think this is so funny. Who’s your worst student?”

The tech teacher rolled his eyes, “I don’t think there’s such a thing as a bad student. They all try their best and I don’t see the reasoning behind this meeting.” 

“Oh, you don’t, Huh? Does a good student skip class, vandalize the property, and swear? Never in all my years of teaching have I seen a student body with such behavior. On Friday I suspended a student for having Vodka on the premises. Vodka! Not to mention he was seventeen.” The principal exclaimed as she slammed her hands on the large mahogany table. 

Mr. Delacour sighed, “But to call them lazy when they try their best? Come on, Emma. I know these kids better than you do.” 

“Look, I'm being honest. I’m concerned about their future." Ms.Thatcher bent over in front of her laptop, clicking away at the various things until The large projector screen flashed on with the average test scores from the previous year. “With an average score of 70.6, I'd say we have the lowest in the state of Missouri.” 

“Well, at least we topped something.” Mrs. Harmon chuckled as she could be seen slouching in her seat. 

“This is what their best looks like: Low homework grades and low test scores. Contrary to what all of you believe, they are trying their best.” She changed the page and a single set of scores showed on the screen,”Now, Amare Welch is a very smart girl and I know she can do better than C’s and B’s.” She began to scroll further down, revealing another student. “Star Burgess is another one. I don’t think some of these students are trying as hard.” 

Miss. Hunt sighed, “Why don’t we do what all schools do and focus on the good students, even pass the others along?” She began to fidget with the pen that she held in her hand. 

“I agree, why must one bad apple spoil the bunch? There are plenty of good students like…uh like Layla Bennett! or Francis Belisaro!” There were notions of agreement from the other teachers at Mr. Brown's statement. 

“No!” The principal exclaimed, throwing her head back, “Everyone here doesn’t understand, Yes there are good students like them and I’m happy that they work hard but the school needs more than the few students that are willing to go out of their way to get a good education. If you take one of these students that are mediocre or below average and send them to the real world. Where do you see one of them working? As a Stripper? Or at a gas station? When I look at one of their little faces I’m hoping that I'm looking at a future Ronald Reagan or Maya Angelou. it’s up to us to give them that chance to be the best that they can be.” 

She took a deep breath, walking around the table. “Wouldn’t it give you such pride to be able to know that you helped these students become something greater than what they could be?” A small smile graced her face and her voice began to heighten at the visualization. 

“What should we do about it?” Miss. Davis asked, her voice now lowered from her usual high-pitched giddiness. 

The principal made it back to the front of the meeting room, her arms crossed as she stood looking down at the many educators. “It’s time to involve the Parents.”

Hey guys! So Olivia actually updated quickly, I know this chapter wasn’t fun but it has to be done! It showed more of the teacher's side and I think they’re as chaotic as the students. If you guys have seen my message board I wanna write more and as so many people are telling me, I gotta cut the length of the chapter down. This one took me two days to write and one morning to edit with only 2k words so hopefully you’ll be hearing from me more! One thing I want to talk about is the comments, Fun Fact: If you don’t comment, your character doesn’t get a part. Some of you really try and I thank you but Olivia’s been feeling ways about things, i’m simply tired of being nice to and I get treated like trash in the end! I love you all so very much! Look out for the next chapter! 

Love, Olivia ❤️

P.S. I have 388 followers. If I get to 400 I'll start the next chapter asap! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 2.7K 28
𝗬/𝗡 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 , 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲. 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗵...
290 66 26
ᴀ ᴄᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛs ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴛʜᴇᴍ....... .......ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ.. As it continues.....𝙸...
280K 6.4K 37
"𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗱𝗼 𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗲, 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗺...
102K 3.8K 56
"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐦𝐞." 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧...