My Cold Husband

By kimmikimchitae

Thankyouu for supporting my story 🥺😃✨💜 More

Chapter 2 'Forced Marriage'
Chapter 3 'The Family Dinner'

Chapter 1 'Park Y/n'

828 15 0
By kimmikimchitae

Y/n Pov•
I woke up because of the sunlight heating in my faceu... Aish..

I stand up slowly while yawning and start going in the bathroom to shower

After i shower i quickly wear my outfit

Then i went out of my condo and went to bus stop

Btw i'm currently working at my sister's café.. Cause she has some business to do..

Yepp she's a model..

And i'm the one she chose to took care of her café while she's out of town..

Oh Btw I'm Y/n haha Park Y/n.. For now i am just living in my condo but when my sister comeback i will go back again at our family's house.. I just graduated a year ago, and for now i'm still finding or thinking a business to start with.. 20 yrs. old, No boyfriend since birth hahah, It's just my focus right now is not in love life but to my dreams and career.. Btw my Dad has a big company here in South Korea.. 'The Park Corporation'.. And my Brother start to work there also, He's a workaholic man yeah 😌..

Meanwhile, I'm so lost in my thoughts when i realized that the bus has already passed at my destination..

I quickly press the button to stop and quickly get off the bus and run at the café... Gosh I'm so dumb 😩

When i went inside someone suddenly hugged me and i smiled

Y/n: Somi!! I mishh youu!!

Somi: Yah! Me too!!

Somi is one of employees here and while i work here we became friends haha

We chatted a little and Started to get to our work.. today i will be the cashier who gets costumers orders..

Y/n: next. Good morning what's your order?..

I said still looking at the screen..

??: One cafe latte coffee my angel..

I was about to click his order but stop when i heard him saying "my angel"... I slowly looked up and i smiled when i see him.. Oppa!!

Y/n: Oppa! Your here.. (I said whispering) wait let's catch up..

I quickly asked the other employees to be the cashier while i'm gone..

Then i go at Oppa's Table and give him his coffee...

Then I hugged him and smiles

Y/n: I miss you Oppa!.. 🥺

Jimin: I miss you too Angel 😊

Then i sat opposite to him and asked him some random questions

Y/n: How are you?

Jimin:Fine..

Y/n: How bout Eomma and Appa?

Jimin: They're fine.. And they were missing you already..

Y/n: I miss them too... Don't worry Unnie said that she's gonna comeback here after 1 week right?..

Jimin: Neh(yes).. Btw how are you hmm?.. Did you eat at proper time?..

I chuckles at his questions and said

Y/n: Neh(yes), don't worry oppa, i'm just living fine and eat at the right time...

Then he nodded in assurance and looked at his watch..

Jimin: I will wait for you here till lunchtime and we will eat outside...

Y/n: Huh? Don't you have a work?..

Jimin: Anyi(No), It can wait.. Also i'm still not convinced at you.. You look thin..

I laughed at him and said

Y/n: Wae?(Why?), I'm on a diet that's why..

Jimin: Aish continue your work now..

I just nodded and go back at my work..

While working, i still glance at him time to time... I'm so glad he visit me here, I miss them so much, i hope he's okay right now in his work as a C.E.O at our dad's company...
I smiles and continue my work

Time skip
Lunch time!!

I go towards him and we went out of the café and we drove off

Then he stop the car and i look at the restaurant infront of us and said..

Y/n: Oppa.. i don't have any money here.. maybe let's just eat somewhere...

I said and looked at him.. then he laughed and said

Jimin: It's my treat don't worry..

Y/n: But-

Jimin: Aish, don't act like we're poor, as long as i am here we will not gonna be poor... Remember that my angel..

Then i just nodded and take off the seat belt around me..

When we got inside the restaurant..
We started to pick our orders.. i looked at the menu and gosh it's so expensive af!

I just looked at him and said..

Y/n: Oppa, i will just gonna go with salad..

Then he looked at me raising his one brows

Jimin: Aish, pick whatever you like okay don't worry i have money to treat you...

I just sighed at him and pick my order..

When our orders arrived, we started to eat, after a while Jimin speaks

Jimin: Btw, did mom and dad tell you something?

Y/n: Something?..  I didn't have a conversation with them for the passed few days.. why? what is that?..

Jimin: Ohh.. okay.. it's better if they be the one to tell you...

Y/n: But.. About what?..

Jimin: I can't give you an answer right now...

I'm so confused at what jimin said.. I want to know what does mom and dad gonna tell me..

Time skip..
After lunch

Jimin and I went back to the café...
I bid a goodbyes to him and thank him for the meal

Y/n: Bye Oppa.. 😊 (i said while hugging him in his waist)

Jimin: Take care hmm.. (He said and kissed me at my head while he hugged me also) bye my angel..

I smiled at him and he went inside his car and drove off..

Time skip
At night

I was getting ready to go home, after a tiring day..

Somi: Y/n-niee!!!

She shout and i look back at her and smile..

Y/n: Somi!!!

Then we hugged each other and laugh..

Somi: Are you going home now?

Y/n: Neh(yes) how about you?

Somi: Yeah haha, come on let's walked together then let's ate something, cause i'm so hungry

Y/n: Hmm okiee my treat haha

_________________________________________________

1028 words

To be Continued

Thankyouu for reading!!!

😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
945K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
269K 5.8K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
612K 29.1K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...