Sexual Exploration

By Haydenpumpkinchan

"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

22

3.5K 185 52
By Haydenpumpkinchan

Yoongi pulled up the long, winding driveway to the address Jungkook had texted him.

He had been more than a little surprised at Jungkook's text. Namjoon of all people made, not one; but two moves on a guy?

And not just any guys, two fellow classmates, aka the top five people Namjoon hated the most in the world.

Yoongi shook his head as he parked his car and climbed out. Alcohol was a drug like no other.

He hurried up to the door and rang the bell. A few moments later it opened, and an elegantly dressed butler stood there.

"Good evening. Welcome to the Jung residence. Are you on the list?" The butler asked, not seeming to care that it was late at night.

"Min Yoongi?" Yoongi asked.

The butler looked down at the clipboard in his hands. "Ah, you are a VIP. Right this way, sir. May I offer you a drink?"

"No, thanks." Yoongi stepped inside. "I'm here to save a student from his horny classmates."

"They're all downstairs." The butler still didn't seem surprised. 

Yoongi briefly wondered what kind of shit Hoseok had put the poor man through that nothing fazed him anymore.

Yoongi nodded and hurried down the steps.

The sight that greeted him was a sight he ever expected to see in his lifetime.

Namjoon was standing in the middle of the room, struggling against four of his classmates, who either had their shirts off or their pants off and were each holding onto one of his limbs and begging and whining at the tall boy to fuck them.

"Stop it!" Namjoon shouted, straining with all his muscles to free his arms, but Hoseok clung to him, holding his arm down.

"Come on, Joonie!" He pleaded. "Why are you stopping now? You were fine with wrecking my asshole earlier!"

"He was more than fine with ruining me even earlier than that!" Seokjin spat, grabbing onto Namjoon's other arm. He grabbed Namjoon's shirt and lifted it to reveal his toned chest and abs. "Holding this out on us should be a crime!"

Jimin and Taehyung were both clinging to Namjoon's thighs, wrapping their bodies around his legs so he couldn't walk without falling over. Jimin rubbed Namjoon's thigh, dangerously close to his dick.

Taehyung swatted Jimin's small hand away, but then he brought his own hand even closer, which made Namjoon struggle more, but he couldn't do much with Seokjin and Hoseok pinning his arms.

"Get off me!" Namjoon yelled, trying to twist his body. "Don't touch me!"

Jungkook was cowering in the corner, holding his hands to his nose. When he pulled his hand away to inspect them, Yoongi was shocked to see blood.

"What the hell is going on here?" He shouted and everyone instantly froze.

Quickly, the students released Namjoon.

"M-Mr. Min!" Hoseok stuttered. "Wh-what are you doing here?"

"Jungkook told me to come over because you were all harassing a fellow classmate." Yoongi's glare was petrifying as he stalked over. "What did you all think you were doing?!" He shouted, and the four culprits flinched.

No one had an answer.

"Well?" Yoongi demanded, crossing his arms. He looked at Taehyung. "Tell me why you, a twenty-four-year-old, is groping an eighteen-year-old in another eighteen-year-old's basement?"

Taehyung looked away, ashamed. "I…I'm sorry. I had a few drinks, and I was just caught up in the atmosphere." He met Yoongi's pissed off glare and gulped. "Uh, n–not that that's any excuse, of course!" He quickly backed away and grabbed his pants. "I'm sorry, Namjoon. Really. It won't happen again, I promise!"

Namjoon fixed his shirt, pulling it back down. He was glaring at the floor.

"But, Mr. Min, you don't understand." Hoseok took a step closer. "He was totally going to fuck me earlier! He had me pinned to the ground and everything! He only didn't do it because Seokjin is a slut and couldn't wait for his turn!"

Seokjin whipped around to glare at him. "He was going to fuck me first! Don't you dare whine about taking turns when you were cutting in line!"

Yoongi cut them both off before they could start arguing again. "Both of you are wrong! How could you fucking idiots forget the most important lesson I've been teaching you?" He glared at each of them, holding their terrified and guilty looks. 

"Consent!" He shouted, and they all flinched again. "Namjoon was drunk, and all of you but Jungkook wanted to take advantage of that fact." He shook his head. "I've never been more disappointed in any of my students before in all my years of teaching."

Jimin sniffed, tears in his eyes. "I'm s-sorry M-Mr. Min!" He cried out.

"I'm not the one you need to be apologizing to." Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

Jimin quickly threw himself at Namjoon, squeezing him in a tight hug. "I'm so sorry Joonie!"

Namjoon tensed at the contact. "Get off."

Jimin stepped back. "Sorry, I didn't think- again!"

"It's fine, whatever." Namjoon mumbled.

Seokjin faced Namjoon. "I'm sorry too, Namjoon. Mr. Min is right; you had a lot to drink, and I even said that but still tried to force you on me. It wasn't right and I deeply apologize."

"Okay." Was all Namjoon said.

Hoseok pouted at him. "I'm sorry too. My head is a little clearer now and looking back I'm ashamed of my actions. I'm not that kind of person, ever. I'm sorry you won't fuck me tonight but I'm even more sorry I tried to force you into doing something you weren't consenting to."

Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Jungkook, come over here." Yoongi held his hand out.

Jungkook quickly scrambled up and hurried over, still holding his nose with one hand.
"Are you alright?" Yoongi asked, bending down a little to inspect the damage. 

He took Jungkook's hand away and had the boy tilt his head back slightly. "How did this happen?"

"Holy shit!" Jimin gasped, his hands slapping over his mouth. "Kook! I didn't even see that!"

"They were all ganging up on Namjoon and I tried to get them off, but someone elbowed me in the face. I'm sure it was an accident, everyone was drunk." Jungkook mumbled.

"Fuck, we really went too hard." Hoseok muttered. He looked up, his eyes wet with tears. "I'm sorry Jungkookie. You were doing the right thing and we were too rough. This was not the outcome I intended when I first threw the party." He faced Namjoon. "I'm really sorry, honestly. I mean it this time, I'm so sorry."

"Alright." Namjoon said, his voice monotone.

"Taehyung, go grab some napkins or a towel." Yoongi instructed and the boy rushed off.

Jimin hurried forward and he and Seokjin crowded around Jungkook.

"Are you okay, Kookie?" Seokjin frowned, petting the boy's hair comfortingly. "I'm sorry, hun. You were the only one of us who was thinking clearly."

"We shouldn't have had those drinks." Jimin agreed.

"Especially since you're all underage." Yoongi scolded them, and they hung their heads in shame.

"Please don't call the cops, Mr. Min!" Hoseok pleaded. "It was all my idea!"

"And let me guess, you bought the alcohol for them?" Yoongi snapped at Taehyung, who was just returning, a bunch of paper towels in his hand.

He looked surprised and then his cheeks reddened. "I'm sorry…"

Yoongi sighed deeply, snatching the paper towels away and pressing them to Jungkook's bleeding nose. "What am I going to do with all these disobedient students?"

Jimin looked at him, tears running down his cheeks. "I'm sorry Mr. Min! Please don't expel us!"

"Yes, please not that!" The other students except for Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung pleaded.

Yoongi quieted them down with his hand. "Alright, shut up. I'm not going to expel you or call the police. But you all need to make it up to Namjoon and Jungkook and you'll get punished once I think of the best way to do so, understand?" He glared at them.

"Yes, sir." Hoseok nodded.

"I understand." Seokjin said, bringing his hands together behind his back.

"I'm sorry!" Jimin apologized again.

Satisfied, Yoongi gently placed his hands on Jungkook and led him back to the stairs. "Namjoon, let's go."

Namjoon looked up from where he had been staring at the floor. "What?"

"Unless you want to stay." Yoongi didn't look back, but he didn't need to. Namjoon hurried to catch up with him and Jungkook.

Yoongi led them all back out to his car, helping Jungkook get into the backseat and buckling him in.

Namjoon climbed into the passenger seat and turned the heat up.

"Cold?" Yoongi commented as he started the car.

"No," Namjoon looked out the window.
Yoongi backed out of the long driveway carefully and started driving down the dark road.

A minute later, Jungkook's soft snores could be heard.

Yoongi looked in his rearview mirror at the boy who was passed out against the leather seats. "How many drinks did he have?"

"Not as many as the others." Namjoon mumbled, resting his chin on his hand, his elbow on the windowsill.

Yoongi glanced at him. They passed under a streetlight, illuminating them for a second.

"Namjoon. Be honest with me. Are you okay?" Yoongi asked.

Namjoon didn't answer, but Yoongi noticed his body language. He was uncomfortable.

His leg was bouncing, and his eyes weren't focusing. Namjoon looked down at his phone in his hands. He had eighteen new calls from Sara, thirty-seven new texts and five more voicemails – all from her.

He sighed, powering the device off.

Yoongi didn't pressure him and after a silent drive, Yoongi turned into his own driveway.
Namjoon snapped out of his thoughts as the car parked. "What the fuck? This isn't my house."

"No shit Sherlock, it's mine." Yoongi got out of his seat and opened Jungkook's door. He shook the youngest boy softly. "Jungkook, wake up."

Jungkook mumbled something and his head tilted to the side, but he didn't wake up, so Yoongi sighed and carefully picked him up bridal style, softly shutting the door behind him.

Namjoon hurried out as well. "What are we doing here?" He demanded.

"Shh." Yoongi said, walking up to the door.
"You'll wake him up." He jerked his head to the door. "Mind opening it for us?"

Namjoon didn't particularly want to, but he didn't want to stay out in the cold either.
Grumbling, he unlocked the door with the key under the mat and they all stepped inside.

Yoongi didn't bother to take his shoes off as he walked across the living room, heading carefully up the stairs.

Namjoon hesitated. He was raised to have manners and to not be rude, so his first instinct was to take his shoes off before following them, but he also didn't like his teacher and would love to track dirt all over his cream carpet.

But, Yoongi had saved him from a terrible night so Namjoon decided the least he could do was remove his shoes.

He kicked them off quickly and hurried up the stairs. He found them in a bedroom, with Yoongi carefully lowering Jungkook onto the nicest looking bed Namjoon had ever seen.

He paused in the doorway, taking in the room.

It had to be Yoongi's bedroom. It was painted dark colors and had a lot of black furniture. The bed was extremely spacious, taking up half the room. It had at least ten thick, fluffy pillows scattered around the headboard. Some had fleece covers on them, some of them were full body pillows and some were memory foam. The blankets were better than the ones Namjoon had seen in hotels. They were heavy, clean, and soft. It all looked extremely inviting for Namjoon's exhausted body.

Yoongi was taking off Jungkook's shoes and socks, tucking him into the bed. He carefully removed the boy's jacket, folding it up and laying it on top of his shoes at the end of the bed. He looked up at Namjoon.

"I'm assuming you can take off your own clothes. I'll grab you some water."

Namjoon didn't know what to say as Yoongi stepped around him and headed down the stairs to the kitchen.

He looked around the room again. Was Yoongi really intending for Namjoon to sleep here?

He walked over to the desk and saw a bunch of notebooks and lesson plans scattered on it. For some reason there was a pink kitten stuffed animal on the desk as well.

Namjoon picked it up and played with it in his hands. It let out a sweet strawberry scent from the motions that relaxed the student.

Jungkook snorted in his sleep and rolled over.

Namjoon couldn't help but smile at him. He walked over and tucked the pink kitten under Jungkook's chin.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around the toy, burying his face in it. He sighed deeply and his breathing evened out.

Namjoon wanted desperately to lay down on the bed, but he forced himself not to. He felt like if he did, he would somehow be submitting to Yoongi and that was something he would never do.

Yoongi came back, two glasses of water in his hands. He noticed Jungkook cuddling with the stuffed animal. "I see you met Kitty."

Namjoon crossed his arms and snorted. "You're twenty-six and still have stuffed animals?'

"It's not mine." Yoongi answered. 

He set one glass on the table by the bed. He walked over and handed the other to Namjoon. 

It was fizzing white. 

"Here. There's an anti-hangover pill dissolving in it." Yoongi explained.

Namjoon frowned. "How do I know that?"

"Don't be stupid." Yoongi said and Namjoon bristled. 

He snatched the glass away and sniffed it when Yoongi turned his back.

"You can wear whatever you want to bed." He said as he rummaged through the closet and pulled out a blanket and pillow. "Or you can stay up, just don't wake up Jungkook.  I'll be downstairs if you need me."

It was then that Namjoon realized Yoongi was going to sleep on the couch.

"You're not sleeping with me and Kook?" He blurted out.

Yoongi faced him and smirked.

"Disappointed, sub?"

Namjoon glared and rolled his eyes, setting the cup down. "No! It's just that the bed was so big it could have fit three pe-"

He cut himself off when the familiar sensation of acid bubbling up caught him off guard.

Yoongi noticed immediately and dropped the pillow and blanket. He hurried over and grabbed Namjoon, who had his hands pressed over his mouth as he tried his hardest not to vomit right then and there.

"Here, bathroom is right here." Yoongi guided him quickly to the toilet, settling Namjoon in front just in time.

Namjoon coughed over the bowl, choking as all the drinks and his late lunch spilled out, falling into the toilet water with a disgusting plop.

Namjoon winced at the acrid stench and tried to lean away from it but Yoongi's hands held him in place.

"There's always at least two." The teacher mumbled softly, rubbing Namjoon's back comfortingly.

And sure enough, Namjoon felt the sensation again and he groaned, leaning forward once more. 

There was less this time, but that didn't make it any more fun.

Yoongi let him sit back and Namjoon wiped his mouth, disgusted.

"I don't have an extra toothbrush, but you can still use my mouthwash at least." Yoongi stood up and opened his medicine cabinet, pulling out a bottle of blue Listerine. He set it on the sink and left to give Namjoon privacy.

Namjoon waited a few more moments to be sure he wasn't going to throw up again before getting shakily to his feet. He was humiliated that Yoongi had seen him so vulnerable like that, but it was his own fault for drinking so much.

He sighed and rinsed his mouth out, washing his hands after for good measure.
He risked a glance at himself in the mirror and cringed. 

His hair was plastered to his forehead and he reeked of alcohol and sweat. His clothes were disheveled, and his eyes were dull. He couldn't lie and say he wasn't at a low point right now.

He wanted to take a shower but not in Yoongi's house.

He opened the door and walked into the bedroom.

Jungkook was still asleep, slightly snoring as he cuddled with the pink kitten.

Yoongi nodded at the boy, smiling fondly. "The best bed money can buy. Trust me, that bed will give you the best sleep of your life. If I didn't have to get up to teach, I would live in it. Jungkook won't wake up until noon, bet."

He made to walk out but Namjoon called out. "Wait, why didn't you bring me and Jungkook home?"

"I don't know where either of you two live, firstly." Yoongi said. "And secondly, you really wanted to go home smelling like a liquor store and face your parents? You're not very smart, are you?"

Namjoon glared, clenching his glass. "I am smart."

"Then what would you have said to your parents about why you're home so late at night from what was supposed to be a sleepover and being dropped off by your teacher?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

Namjoon opened his mouth to answer, but his mind was blank. 

He snatched up his glass and drank from it to avoid answering. The bubbles had all but popped and left a faint aftertaste in his mouth that was overrun by the mouthwash.

Yoongi smirked. "See you in the morning, sub." He flicked the light off and shut the door behind him.

Namjoon stuck his tongue out at the door.

He wanted to do more but he was too tired.

Sighing, he set his glass down and sat on the bed. He was originally going to keep his jeans on, especially since Jungkook was sleeping with him, but then he realized how uncomfortable that was going to be.

Besides, Jungkook is passed the fuck out and all the way over there, it's not like we're going to be cuddling or anything, he thought to himself and kicked off his pants.

He sank into the bed and almost moaned at how comfortable it was. Yoongi was right: this was definitely the best bed he had ever laid in.

He thought he would fall asleep instantly, but as comfortable and warm as the bed was, Namjoon's mind was racing.

He tried to shut his thoughts down, but that just made him think about them more.

Sara, the betrayal, his drunken mistakes, his sexuality, his classmates ganging up on him, his fear that he couldn't stop them, Jungkook, Yoongi's softer side-

He sighed and sat up. He knew he wouldn't be able to sleep until he talked about this.
He climbed out of the bed and padded softly to the door. He opened and shut it quietly, trying not to wake Jungkook.

He peered down the staircase at Yoongi's living room. It felt weird to be in his teacher's house, but he was surprised at how nice it was. The walls were painted warm tones, the place was clean and had a fresh, homey scent coming from the air fresheners. The furniture was still new and cozy looking.

Namjoon spotted Yoongi setting up his bed on the couch. He felt a pang of guilt. The couch was small, and while Yoongi was tiny, he was giving up a lot for his students.
Namjoon scowled and pushed the feelings away. 

He didn't want to feel bad for his teacher.

He climbed down the steps and paused at the last one, fiddling with the hem of his shirt as he tried to think of what to say.
Yoongi felt eyes on him and turned around.
If he was surprised to see Namjoon without his pants on, he didn't show it.

"Something wrong, Namjoon?" Yoongi asked.

Namjoon bit his lip, not knowing how to start the conversation.

Yoongi patted the couch cushion. "Have a seat. You'll get cold standing there like that." He moved over to the leather recliner and curled up in it.

Namjoon looked down and realized he had walked out with just his shirt and underwear on. Blush colored his cheeks, but he had been embarrassed enough already today, so he didn't really care as he walked over and sat on the couch. 

He grabbed the blanket and pulled it up to his chin and relaxed against the cushions.
"Feeling alright?" Yoongi asked, his voice deep in the quiet house.

"I'm not going to throw up again, if that's what you mean." Namjoon said.

"Good, because that coffee table in front of you is mahogany and it would cost you a lot of blowjobs and punishments to make up for ruining it." Yoongi said.

Namjoon almost laughed at the joke before he remembered the class Yoongi taught and realized the man wasn't joking at all.
He looked down at his lap. "My girlfriend cheated on me." He blurted out.

Instant regret.

Namjoon cringed at himself. Why did he say that? He was planning on building up to it, maybe not even saying it at all, but then his mind took over and acted on its own accord.
He risked a glance at his teacher, wondering how he would react.

Probably glad that I got my comeuppance, Namjoon thought. Probably grinning on the inside that this happened to me.

Those thoughts brought tears to his eyes, much to his horror. He squeezed his eyes shut and tried to keep his sobs in, but he couldn't stop himself from trembling.

"Why did s-she do that t-to me?" He clenched his teeth together, trying not to break. "I gave everything to her! What did I do t-to deserve that? Nobody deserves this feeling! I'm not a bad guy, why do I ha-have to go through this?!"

There was a dip in the couch beside him and then arms wrapped around him, hugging him softly.

Namjoon tensed at first, instinct, but he was so tired of everything and exhausted that he buried his face into his teacher's chest and let go.

He cried until he couldn't shed another tear and his voice was hoarse.

Yoongi let his student take his time, murmuring soft nothings in his ear and rubbing his back soothingly. "It's alright, it'll be okay. You're okay, Namjoon. Don't worry. Everything will be fine."

Namjoon's face was red and tear-streaked when he finally pulled back. As self-conscious as he felt, he also felt…better. It was like he had vomited out all the sick feelings and could sleep peacefully now.

"You're right, nobody deserves that." Yoongi ran his fingers through Namjoon's hair and Namjoon closed his eyes under the touch. "You're not a bad guy at all. I admire your strong values and you're an extremely capable student. Your parents are so proud of you. You're a good boy, you don’t deserve this."

Namjoon just nodded, almost falling asleep at his teacher's touches and soothing deep voice.

Yoongi kept talking praises to him and telling him everything was going to be okay, until Namjoon drifted off.

Yoongi looked down when Namjoon's head hit his shoulder. He threaded his fingers through the boy's hair for a few moments to make sure he was really asleep, before carefully detaching himself from the student.

He laid the pillow down and covered the boy with a blanket before standing up.

He turned the heat up in the house a little more before going up to his room. Careful not to wake Jungkook, he grabbed his pajamas from the wardrobe and changed in the bathroom, before relaxing back in the comfy recliner.

He laid his head on the thick leather armrest and looked at his student.

Cuddle with him! One of the voices in his head urged, giggling.

No, Yoongi told it.

What you are doing is dangerous, the other voice warned. Having two of your students in your house without your medication.

I know that, Yoongi answered it calmly.

The voice that was the most dangerous rumbled from deep inside and Yoongi had to look away from Namjoon to silence it.

He closed his eyes and wrapped himself into a tighter ball.

It wasn't going to be the most comfortable night of Yoongi's life, but he had been through much worse.

And with the voices in his head all talking to each other, Yoongi finally fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.7K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...
28.6K 1.3K 21
Nj- why the fuck didn't you tell me you are a virgin ? I need a submissive not an amateur . 🥈#2 Namjinff
D By YGsBlackCat

Fanfiction

129K 4.2K 10
"So you were born a boy but have a vagina?" "That's literally what he just said. Yoongi hyung has a pussy!" Min Yoongi finally reveals to his member...
31.5K 3K 35
Taehyung bet his friends that he is gonna make their hell teacher fall for him in no time Will he win the bet ??! TP↪Tae BTM↩Jm *Happy Ending*