HIS TEENAGE BRIDE ↬ JJK

By kvmfics

You stared at his abs and you know you're longing to touch them since you saw him doing workout at morning... More

Chapter-1 Butterflies
Chapter -2 Teasing
chapter 4 Propinquity
chapter - 5 Trepidation

chapter -3 savior

1.8K 120 12
By kvmfics

Your eyes widened as he pulled you towards him and you got lucky that shot echoed and the bullet crashed into the door only. Before you can process anything you and Jungkook both start to move with guns blazing. Your whole body is covered by the strong and muscled body of Jungkook. He made you sit in the car because of its bulletproof quality.

His every move was scrutinized and his eyes wandered from one spot to another making you feel something in your lower belly, something giddy. Soon the resonating sounds of bullets were drained by the shooter as Jungkook shot the main shooter and the guards captured all other members.

You moved inside the hall with a worried reflecting stare at you. Doesn't matter what happened to others but if something happened to you he will burn the world down. Your father. He loves you way too much. He doesn't want to lose the pure form of you in this sinful world of his.

You tried to beat him with the " Fine " Answer but always concern questions are there between. " Are you ok, sweetheart? " He asked and you immediately nodded with a slight stretch on your lips. He kissed your forehead and you hugged him tightly. " Dad, I am fine. Don't worry. "

You looked at your dad, his eyes filled with worry and it's clear that he is still not convinced. " Jungkook helped me dad " He nodded and told you to take some rest. You nodded and headed towards your bedroom. You glanced towards Jungkook and gave him a smile with a quiet 'thank you ' . He gave a curt nod to you and you already know that this man will never express.

Stepping inside your room, you searched your bag and found your phone which had five missed calls from your friends. Your eyes widened and because of all this mess you totally forgot about having a trip with your friends but it's hard to tell them now that because of the attack your dad will not allow you to go anywhere. You already know how overprotective he is.

You sat on your bed with the irritated look because of that stupid attackers and now you're forbid to go anywhere. Just because of those attackers. You called your friend Trix and also took Dane on a conference call. They both are an important part of your life and you don't want to lose them after losing your mother.

Both picked up and you had your conversation started a few minutes ago. " What happened? "

" I don't know if those attackers did attack me but Jungkook saved me. So I am safe and sound in my room "

" Thank god! " Both of them said at the same time.

" Guys actually, I am sorry for the trip but dad will never allow me after this attack. "

" I knew this will happen " The sadness in her voice shows how much she wanted to go for trip but this attack cancelled our plan.

" No, y/n your dad is right this will cost your life and we don't want this to happen. " Dane said.

After having them on the phone for an hour we decided to postpone the trip and fixed it for another day. You placed your phone on the night stand and to get rid of all this tension you only want shower. You wanted to relax but you need to inform your friend about this to your friend.

You heard the voices of someone whispering. You held your breath and took steps towards the kitchen of course it's your maids who are whispering all about the attack. You walked to your dad's office and entered as you cleared your throat to get his attention. He looked up and stared at you.

" Dad we postponed our trip "

He gave you a sad smile . " I am sorry sweetheart because of all this you needed to postpone your trip. I hope you understand this is all for safety. "

"Yeah dad I understand that's why we did this. " You smiled and walked to his desk and gave him a kiss on his cheek. " " I am going to grab dinner now. Are you coming? "

" I have work. You eat and sleep. "

" Okay dad, but eat something and sleep too, don't overworked yourself. "

He nodded and kissed your forehead after muttering a " Good night. " You fastened your pace towards your room and straight entered your bathroom without any undergarments .

You drop your clothes on the floor and click on the shower button and your whole body relaxes under the hot water making your body hum with the relaxing feeling. Applying the favorite shampoo on your head you felt relaxation on your scalp which reached your mind.

After having your shower you heard your door open as you told one of your maids to have your dinner in your room, thinking that your voice out your thoughts about your undergarments" Riya , do me a favor and give me my undergarments. "

You wrapped a towel around your body and stepped out from your shower and water still dripped down from your hair carried down to your body to legs.

You opened the door as you're still wet so don't want to make the floor watery. You stopped and faced the mirror squirting the cream in your hand and you applied it on your face and rubbed it but your eyes darted to the door as the man standing in front of you. Your heart thudded as you were about to scream but he immediately held you against his chest and shut your mouth with his hand.

His hand pressed on your lips and your back hit the cold wall making you shiver not only because of the wall but also this man who is caging you with his veiny hands. You stared at him wide eyed as he moved close to your ear and whispered.

" Don't scream "

His hot breath trickled down to your spine and you froze at your place.

Jungkook

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 7.6K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
121K 4.9K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
849K 39.6K 169
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
92.2K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...