Purple Stories | Taekook

Bởi BlackdiaryV

Book 1. End Of The Contract ✨ Book 2. Assistant Mommy✨ O/s 3. Happy JK Day ✨ ✓ O/s 4. Happy Namjoonie Day✨ ✓ ... Xem Thêm

End Of The Contract-1
End Of The Contract-2
End Of The Contract-3
End Of The Contract-4
End Of The Contract-5
End Of The Contract-6
End Of The Contract - 8
End Of The Contract - 9
End Of The Contract -10
Happy JK DAY
Happy JK DAY -2
Happy Namjoonie Day
Assistant Mommy-1
Assistant Mommy-2
Assistant Mommy-3
Assistant Mommy-4
Assistant Mommy-5
Assistant Mommy-6
Assistant Mommy-7 *
Assistant Mommy-8
Assistant mommy-9
Assistant Mommy-10
Assistant Mommy - 11
Assistant Mommy-12
Assistant Mommy-13
Assistant mommy-14
Assistant Mommy-15
Assistant Mommy-16
Assistant Mommy-17
Assistant Mommy-18
Assistant Mommy-19*
Assistant Mommy - 20*

End Of The Contract -7

1.9K 141 67
Bởi BlackdiaryV

"J-jungkook...."

Jimin was beyond horrified.. he felt the ground beneath his foot slip away. Was he hearing things? He knows that the place was not for joking around.. but the younger.

Does he really.. Does he really say the truth? Does Jungkook really.. he can't think properly. His mind was spinning too much. The ring in his hand felt so heavy that it fell out from his hold.

"Jun-jungkookie.. n-no i-it can't.. it can't be him.. no.." Jimin shook his head vigorously. "TELL ME YOU'RE LYING!" Jimin complained, covering his face weeping loudly.

Officer Chan felt pity over him. He patted his back and left the room. Jimin felt suffocating.. he started cursing himself for whatever happened. If he would have stayed in the house then this couldn't have happened. He felt like a loser who couldn't even save his friend. His husband trusted him with his brother.. Yoongi.

Jimin's eyes widened realizing the person. A cold shiver ran down his spine. How is he going to tell him.. when the news is indigestible to him. His lips puckered more and he started crying more loudly.

"Why Jungkook.. why did you?? Why?" He clutched his hair and crawled down from the chair, burying his head inside knees. He started complaining to no one in particular.

The ring belongs to Jungkook.. does it mean the body inside... "NOOOO I-ITS NOT HIM. IT'S JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING. YES. HE CAN'T LEAVE US LIKE THAT. I'M SURE THAT BRAT IS PRANKING ON ME. I'LL TEACH HIM A LESSON ONCE HE COMES BACK." He tried to run away from the truth. He wiped his tears harshly, nodding to himself.

Jimin took long breaths to control himself from breaking down again. He was feeling so scared alone. He needed someone to hug him tightly and tell him that it's just a nightmare and everything is fine. He needed Yoongi by his side.. but the elder is kept clueless and believes that his wife and brother are fine.

It was like yesterday when they met through Yoongi and became best friends forever. Annoying each other like tom and jerry, laughing together, eating together.. like roommates for life. The mere absence of the younger had made his life miserable.. Jimin can't think about the future. And that's not the time for it.. he has to do something before it gets too late. He needs to find Jungkook.

Accumulating all the courage left inside him, he was about to stand up from the floor when someone entered the room. Jimin looked up slowly and saw Namjoon in front of him.

"Jimin, are you fine? Jin told me everything about Jungkook. Don't cry, we'll find him. I'll talk to the best officer. He'll be fine and safe." Namjoon tried to console him. He hugged him tightly and patted his head.. although it wasn't the time to think like this, but it felt a little weird being in touch as they had a history together years ago.

"Jo-joonie y-you can? You'll bring him back? Y-you have so much power right? Y-you can tell that officer right.. th-that it's n-not J-jungkookie.. that is not o-our Jungkookie." Jimin sobbed in his embrace.

"What are you talking about?" He frowned, looking down at him. He felt a pang inside his heart looking at the teary eyes, broken and mildly agonized face of Jimin.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Namjoon." Officer Chan entered his cabin again. "I'm the one who was in-charge for the missing case of Mr. Kim Jungkook." He said coming near them.

Namjoon stood up holding the younger in his arms who was in no condition to even stand. He made him sit on the chair and gave him a glass of water to drink.

" Nice to meet you too, officer Chan." He shakes hands with the person who signals to sit.

"Two days ago, Mr. Kim Seokjin and Mr. Min Jimin filed a complaint regarding the missing of Mr. Kim Jungkook under section 154.

Me and our team searched for him everywhere as we suspected. Some locals said that some guys forcibly kidnapped him and we have to wait until we get their sketches." Chan was explaining the case but stopped when Jimin gasped loudly.

"KIDNAPPED!? JUNGKOOK WAS KIDNAPPED??" Jimin started crying again. He can't bear the pain anymore. Nobody knows what might have happened to him.. what those bad people would have done to him.

"It's all because of me.. all. If I hadn't left him alone then he would have been safe now." Jimin condemned himself for everything.

"It's not your fault Jimin. Stop blaming it's not the time for it." Namjoon rubbed his back to calm him down.

"Mr. Jimin, I suggest you sit outside. The case is serious and I don't need any interruption. I understand the victim is your close friend. But we have some principles and you have to follow them." Chan stated.

"I'm sorry officer. I-i won't disturb you again. Please let me stay." He pleaded, wiping his tears.

The officer nodded before he further explained the situation. "We can find the captor easily if you can tell me something about the suspects. Mr. Kim Taehyung is the CEO of Kim Industries. He must have a lot of enemies.

As of now we know he can't give the queries but do you think he fought with someone recently or if someone is holding a grudge against him or any other aspects??"

"We sure have lot of enemies who wants to sabotage us. But they can only wish about it. I'm sure you know why.

I can mail you the suspects information which I personally think that they might have tried. And another way Kim Taehyung himself will find out who was behind it." Namjoon finished his words, pressing his hand over Jimin's, who nodds.

"I will try my best to find the captor-"

"Sir" the sub-inspector knocked on the door.

"Come in." He permitted nodding at him.

"It's ready." The man said, showing him a black file.

"Mr. Namjoon, as per through searching other details we went to Han river tracking them. There we found a dead body near the shore. For confirmation we want you to identify the person. So if you both are ready then please sign it here." He slid the file near them.

"Wh-what body?" He muttered, looking at him. His eyes went wide when Jimin put a beautiful diamond ring over the file.

***

"Jungkook" a low whisper escaped from Taehyung's mouth.. the very first word he spoke after getting into senses. Painfully he opens his eyes and saw the blue ceiling above. He was confused of where he was.. where are his other body parts. He slowly eyed every corner of the room realising he's in the hospital.

Very soon a person occupied his vision he recognised that it's Jin not the person he was craving for. He moved his eyes away and saw Doctor Choi staring at him.

"How are you feeling?" He asked smiling brightly. Taehyung didn't gave any response. He checked his vitals and noted it down in his files.

"Can you try moving your fingers? He asked again keeping his board aside. Taehyung did as he was told. He tried moving his hands slowly although it was shaking. Jin smiled in relief and pecked his forehead.

Everything was fine except his expressionless face.

"His health is progressing now. He'll be shifted to general room. Let him have some rest." Doctor said to Jin who nodded.

*****

Somewhere in an abandoned alley.. a man wearing a black suit, face covered with a mask was sitting inside a car. The glass on the window slid down and he looked up at another man who was standing in front of him.

"Did they find his body?"

"Yes sir."

"Any proof left behind?"

"No sir."

"Here's your money and passport. You know what you have to do." He gave him an white envelope. He closed the windows and drove away from the place with an evil smirk.

*****

Taehyung was sleeping again because of the heavy doses. His face was looking puffy, hairs covering his eyes and paler lips. He was shifted back to his room from the ICU in the afternoon.

Jin was sitting beside him, leaning to the wall. He was staring at his face while thinking the recording he heard on that phone.

"Tae babe~"

"What you want?"

"Why didn't you tell me that you're going to marry that boy? What about us then?"

"Yes I am getting married. I'm sorry baby you had to find out this way.. but we're breaking up."

"How can you say like this to me? You know right how much I love you!?"

"I know baby but I can't do anything. Dad won't let us be together."

"Why does your father hates me? That old ass!"

"Look after your words Jen. Some mouths should stay mute even if they get lots of slap.. they don't talk back."

"I-i am sorry honey.. that just slipped out of my mouth. It won't happen again."

"Hmmmm.. so I guess this is it."

"How can you call off our relationship like this? Don't you love me anymore?"

"Look Jen I just liked you. I never had any strong feelings with anyone.. that goes to you also."

"I don't think this is the reason. Tell me you're falling for that slut."

"You know well how to test my patience right? Talking about slut who are you then Mother Mary?"

"It's not me. It's him whom you're marrying. Do you even know how many persons he has slept with? You can't even count Kim Taehyung. He's a whore that your father has chosen. He made him fall in his innocent face and trapped you."

"Don't speak rubbish."

"Rubbish? I guess he totally you trapped in his web. Because you can't read his face.. you can't see that all he wants is your money.. not you. He also manipulated uncle Kim emotionally.

And your dad is fooling you Taehyung like always by fake promising that he'll give all the properties under your name."

"I'll destroy him. He'll beg me on his knees for forgiveness."

"How are you gonna do it?"

"I'll use him to the core that he'll think of himself as a toy. I'll make him regret his silly decision of marrying me. Each day he'll pray that I'll spare him but I won't. I won't let him go without making him cry on each day of our contract. Just get those divorce papers ready."

"I sometimes feel pity for his silliness. Such an emotional fool. Don't worry he'll be out of your life soon. Just sign those papers. Will you do it Tae babe?"

"Sure.. but let me play a little more.

I want to make his life a living hell.

His worst dream would be signing those fucking papers."

Jin sighed, getting up from his seat. That day when he listened to this conversation he sure felt disgusted. But he understands that this happened before their marriage and Taehyung has changed now. And this is just a misunderstanding that was created on that night. The two of the victims of this situation need to talk about it together.. the only way or no way.

He walked towards the door to get himself a coffee when Namjoon entered inside holding a blank expression. Jin got startled a bit before giving him a way inside.

"What happened? You went to the police station right? Did they find something about Jungkook?" He asked curiously.

Namjoon was looking down when he gave a little nod. His eyes were getting blurred by tears. He was trying his best not to break down.

"That's good news right." Jin held his arms. But he frowns looking at his husband's face which was getting wet with tears.

"J-joon why are you crying? What happened to Jungkook?" He asked, cupping his cheeks. He felt his heart beating unreasonably fast.

Namjoon couldn't hold himself back anymore. He hugged his wife tightly and started crying.

"J-jungkook is gone, Hyung. He.. he is no more." He spoke within uneven breaths. He got no reaction from Jin who was staring at the space blankly.. unable to digest the words, unable to react. He felt his head spinning around. He fell on the couch hearing the shocking news.

And what became more shocking was when they heard a voice coming from their behind.

"He really left me.."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

188K 3K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
263 16 11
I wish I could give you all.... shhh you know I love you right. top tae bott kook angst happy ending fluff mpreg Smut I hope you will love this stor...
58.8K 2.5K 10
- a book of taekook one shots / short stories my mind comes up with or from comms:) • nswf content • smut • topkook • bottomtae • open for story comm...
45.8K 1.9K 15
{ 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } In which, Kim Taehyung is forced to marry an innocent boy who's too pure for this world. .. . . . Top Tae Bottom Kook . ...