Someone like you

By Rajbala3

A young mafia girl the leader of her gang. The most dangerous and merciless who leave her prey for suffering... More

Intro
Danger
Sister
First meet
Big mansion
threatened
Night club
Upside down
Second meet
MISSION I
Mission II
Suffocated
Hacked
Stuck
Released
A good job

Plan

3 1 0
By Rajbala3

Conceal - hide

Astonished - shocked

Betrothed - fiancee

--------------------------------------------------------------

The mansion was full silent the only sound could be heard was cricket chirping. But something was fishy some litte bratty thiefs were heading to the kitchen stifling in the dark hallway finally the three monkeys tip toed near the kitchen.

Actually they both are none other than jungkook, felix and micky who were heading to their mission to get the tasty and delicious strawberry cake but jungkook didn't came for it he was only craving for you know.... Yes banana milk which is kept in the refrigerator nicely chilly and yummy.

Suddenly one crack sound came form one of their steps and they both shushed with their index finger on the lips at the time. First one was jungkook than micky and last was felix the trio soon tip toed in and diverted for their business.

" I will first get my banana milk then you can take" the guy with mullet whispered and was about to strech his tattooed arm in but pulled back by the nape collar.

" Why so? First i will take" micky hushed and tried to get his thing but also got pulled by felix.

" No you two will get late i will take first" felix said and tried to get close to the thing but again pulled back.

" Hey why are you pulling me?" This time felix shrilled a little the two also didn't want to back off.

" Cz you too pulled me i will get first"

" No you guys are so mean i will the first" jungkook wailed while stomping his feet on the floor.

" No you will not" the emerald haired said in a sec.

" No i will" with this debate the trio grabbed each others hair ear and clothes in fight to decide who will win.

Their shouting awake the whole mansion and in no time all the lights turned on which stoped the three monkeys but they still didn't let go of each other.

There standing alena folding hands over her chest leaning on the door way with a bored and stern face. It was past three and the whole mansion disturbed by those three annoying monkeys.

As soon as their eyes fell on her they both stopped but still didn't let go of each other.

" What's going on here?" She asked in her sleepy voice sending the shivers through their spine.

The three straighten themselves and stood stiff with head ahead.

" See alena they are not letting me take emy banana milk" jungkook complaint like a baby pointing at both felix and micky who snapped their head towards him with a shocked expression.

" Alena he was the one who brought us here saying that let's have some fun" felix said followed by micky.

" Yes alena he did"

The mafia boss then glance over her bunny boy who shook his head with an innocent face like he is the purest boy in the world. She sighed and came forward making the three shiver in nervousness.

" You three could have enjoy your meal in the morning was it compulsory to wake the whole mansion?" She said cautiously not to be rude hands still folded over the chest.

" Sorry" they hung their head down in shame mumbling little sorry that was only audible to alena she sighed and nodded.

" Fine it was last i won't tolerate this any further now go and sleep" with this she was about to leave but halted when her name was called by the bunny boy.

" Alena umm c-can w-we take o-our things" they were expecting any yell or a growl but instead they heard a sigh and a nod from the latter bringing a playful grin on their faces they squealed like a little child making the leader chuckle she shook her head and left from there saying to go to bed after eating.

After she left they both fished out their delicious stuff enjoying every bite with a moan.

Next day morning came spreading it's shinny rays in the every corner on the city. A certain room was filled with beautiful golden sun rays with the birds chirping.

Alena was lying on the bed sleeping soundly but squirm when the sun light hit her face she groaned and streched her limbs releasing further with a smile.

She got off from the comforters and heads towards the bathroom upon entering she glanced at her reflection in the mirror. Her messy hair with sleepy eyes she smiles on her natural beauty she admires her face but mot that much possessive.

She quickly did her morning routine and walks out of the room with bare feet and a simple white robe reaches till her ankle. She after some time arrived at the dinning table where witson and William were already waiting for her.

When they saw alena coming they passed a smile at which she returns too. She sat on her seat which is different from others as she is the leader right.

Her chair is red with yellow legs and stripes on it.

They were about to start eating when alena's mind went on those three monkeys who are still absent.

" Where are these three?" She asked putting her spoon back with a frown. Witson and William shared a look then started in a soft voice but enough for alena to hear.

" T-they are still sleeping" the leader sighed haunch her shoulders in frustration but suddenly with a high pitch voice called out their names to wake the brats up.

" JUNGKOOK, MICKY, FELIX!!" as her voice reached in everyone's room the three jolt up with a jerk eyes wide in shock the three from their bedrooms ran out towards the dinning table.

Soon the footsteps of running from stairs could be heard the individuals sitting in their respectable seats glanced up to see the three standing stiff with messy hair and dozing eyes.

" Good morning alena" they said in union and sat on their seats half sleepy. Jungkook combed his messy and tangled hair with his fingers and started to eat. Same goes to the two alena shook her head and started to eat.

" Everyone after breakfast i want you all in the meeting room at sharp nine" everyone nodded in approval and with a short nod alena left the table heading towards her room.

The five shared a look and started to eat again in silence.

.

As per order everyone gathered in the room sitting in the room around the round table waiting for their leader the boredom was eating the bunny boy so he grabbed a pen and started to spin it effortlessly on his fingers making the other two widen their eyes.

A sly smirk appeared on his face when micky and felix tried too but failed. Witson and William shook their head at their childish behaviour.

Soon the door opened and the leader entered with two gaurds behind her the other stood up as to pay the respect.

The leader reached to her chair and with a nod from her all of them sat along her.

" So we are here to discuss about our next mission which is today" all of them nodded in understanding but one was still in his world. The leader's eyes caught him and smacked her fist on the table making him flinch but as soon as he realised he put the pen down and sat straight with grin showing his bunny teeth.

" So as i was saying about today's mission our target is him" she said and nodded to her men who did the same and switch on the projector pointing on the white big board there they saw a picture of a man with fair colour and white beard, moustache and hair he was old but not that much.

" A big smuggler of dr*gs and c*ck*n he owns two nightclubs with lots of prostitutes who are abducted from their houses forcefully he killed many innocents and the people who knew about his black deeds got killed or hidden in the dark cells which no one knows" she explained and see the others deep in the meeting so she continued.

" Our mission is to kidnap him from his own night place"

" Witson tell us about his whereabouts for tonight" she ordered and with a nod he stood up and opened his tab.

" He will go to his nightclub around 9 pm in centre of the city name 'bebo love' it is a huge and wide spread club where illigal smuggling takes place" with that he sat down on his respective seat.

" Hmm so we will leave before nine to catch him the plan is simple"

She stood up and cleared her throat.

" Felix" and he got off of his chair.

" You will take care of the gaurds"

" Noted"

" Hmm good" with that she motions her hand to signal him to sit.

" Witson" he stood up

" You will take care of the cameras"

" Noted!" He sat on his chair after that.

" William" he got up.

" You will provide me the gun in the corridor anyhow without letting anyone know"

" Noted!" With that he sat on his seat.

"Micky" he got up.

" You will get me the drink to make him lose his consciousness"

" Noted!" With that he sat down.

" Jungkook" he got up from his place.

" You will be with me for combat and company "

" Noted!" With that he sat.

" Okay so this is all we will be leaving around a quater of eight so be ready" everyone nodded in approval.

" Hmm okay now you all can go and rest for now" with that everyone left the room one by one after the departure of them the room was full silent she sighed and sat on her chair the gaurds were still standing stiff.

" You all can go now" she muttered tiredly the gaurds bowed at her and left afterwards she massaged her temples to ease the headache but it was not near at all.

At last she decided to go on that cafe so she got up off her chair and marched out of the room making the haste sound by boots tapping on the tiles.

When she reached on the main door the gaurds bowed at her in respect to which she nodded and marched till her car. The door was opened by the driver.

She settled in the back seat the door closed after that and the driver paced to the driver seat.

" To good times cafe" the driver nodded and started the engine she slide the window down resting her hind part of head on th frame letting her feel the fresh and soothing wind.

Giving importance to yourself for some mere time is to meet with your inner buried feelings and emotions which wants to relax your stressed mind.

After some minutes of driving finally her arrival destination came.

" Mam we are here" said the driver turning off the engine she opened her eyes and with a nod she stepped out of the car sighed in content then turn around to face the driver door.

" You can join me too" she suggested with a grin. The driver shook his head with a smile mumbling a no thanks. She nodded and left from there to enter in the cafe.

Upon entering her nose was hit by that previous fragrance from first. As she entered she saw abundant amount of customers.

To be continued.....

I know it's weird i have never left story in mid but understand i am having some stress cause of my studies but i will try to update slow but i will.

But it's okay hope you are loving my work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 765 67
How much can the human body take? How many heartbreaks can the heart take before it gives out? What kind of person would you be if you suffered the...
155K 2.1K 46
she comes from a wealthy family being an only child front New York, covered in tattoos and piercings, who doesn't feel any emotions, she's very kept...
1.1K 3 62
She disappeared after a one night stand together but little did she know that she left him craving for her. But while hiding from her enemy he watche...
59 11 11
A young woman found out that her father is a mafia. Her father kills many people and he is holding a criminal organization. Therefore, she decide to...