The Secrets

AlianaLora द्वारा

अधिक

Author's note
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1 -~Arranged Marriage~-
CHAPTER 2 -~Little Secret~-
CHAPTER 3 -~Flirty~-
CHAPTER 4 -~The Mansion~-
CHAPTER 5 -~Too Small~-
CHAPTER 6 -~Balcony~-
CHAPTER 7 -~Nerves~-
CHAPTER 8 -~Kira~-
CHAPTER 9 -~Secret Room~-
Announcement
CHAPTER 10 -~Dinner~-

CHAPTER 11 -~Airport~-

4 0 0
AlianaLora द्वारा

                         CHAPTER 11

                         -~Airport~-

Keiji midnight's POV;

While my eyes are closed i felt a head landing on my shoulder. I looked at luna sleeping.

I guess she really is tired.

Hhmm, she's going to see her sister, huh.

Lets see how this is gonna go.

I carried her to my bedroom since i didn't get to ask mellisa which room she moved to.

I looked at her peacefully sleeping.

Haa, she wont even know if she's getting kidnap  right now, how can she just sleep like that.

I wonder how those people are doing.
I still need to find those two...
Haa, why is it so easy to say but hard to do..

I have an idea who's that one person but the other one...i dont have any idea who it is..

I just laid down beside her and let the sleepiness invade my mind.

Luna Eleanor's POV;

I woke up in the middle of the night when i felt like someone's looking at me. I looked at the familliar looking balcony where a lady is standing looking at me with a glowing emerald eyes.

Huh? Who is this beautiful lady staring at me?

I dont think she knows that im awake and just turned around and vanished like a bubble.

What the- where did she go??
Eh- and where the hell am i-

I immediately sat down and looked around and, what the actual f0ck-

what the hell am i doing in keiji's bedroom??!!

I looked in my left side and saw keiji sleeping peacefully.
I was about to get off the bed when he suddenly pulled my waist and hugged me, he snuggled into me which made me gasped.
I quickly pushed him slightly to not wake him up.

Ugh what the fvck is wrong with keiji does he not know where my new room is.

"Fvcking asshole" i whispered.

Well maybe it wont hurt if i sleepy here, besides im still sleepy.

I yawned and laid down facing the other way from keiji.

Who is that lady i saw earlier?

My eyes is getting heavier so i just closed my eyes and let my self fall in a deep sleep.

The next morning...

I woke up from the bright sun light from the balcony.

Mm something feels heavy and comfortable.

"Mmm" i sleepily whimpered while turning to the other side to cover my eyes from the balcony.

"Mmm, still sleepy" i whispered.

I felt something moving in my waist and when i opened my eyes there's keiji hugging me and our face are so close that we're almost like kissing.

I snapped out to reality and quickly sat.

Omfg my heart is racing like hell.

Pheww, calm down. I took a deep breath and finally my heart calmed down.

"What's this? I thought you're still sleepy?"

I flinched and looked at him.

There goes my heart again.

"You bastard!!" I said and hit him in his stomach.

"Ouchh!! What did i do??" He said hugging his stomach.

"YOU STARTLED ME, YOU IDIOT!" I shouted.

"AND WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING, HUGGING ME WHILE IM ASLEEP?!!" I added.

"You look pretty comfy tho" he said in a smirk.

Tsk, this man is obviously teasing me.

"No i wasnt" i said while my eyes are closed and my eyes are furrowed.

I suddenly remembered what happened last night.

Im curious who that person is...

"..na..LUNA!"

I snapped out in reality. I looked at him.

"What?" I said raising my one eye brow.

"You were zoning out, what's wrong?" He said with a worried face.

Is he worried about me??

Wait- I STILL HAVE TO GO TO THE AIRPORT!!

I looked at the clock and thankfully it's only 7AM the plane's arrival is at 9AM so we still have time.

"Are you going?" I said standing up.

"Where?" He said in a confused face.

"Are you going with me in the airport?" I asked again.

"Oh yeah sure"  he said and smiled at me.

I'll say he's handsome but he's not my type at all besides im not planning on getting married in the first place.

I went to my room and took a shower.

After i took a shower i went down stairs to eat breakfast.

Im in a very good mood right now.

"Ah, good morning luna" mellisa said in a smile. "I can see you're in a good mood" she said smiling brightly.

"Good morning mellisa and, i am in a good mood" i said slightly smiling.

"Your smile is beautiful luna" she said still smiling.

"Thank you mellisa, so what's for breakfast??"

"Ah for today..."

While im helping mellisa because she said that the table isn't ready yet but she did told me what the chef cooked.

"I'll just inform young master, luna, I'll be back" mellisa said.

"Yeah ok" i said.

"Oh it's all done now? What a shame i was planning on helping" i heard keiji's voice said.

"Oh no it's not done yet" i said sarcastically.
"You can see it clearly that its all done" i said and rolled my eyes.

"Hahahaha, ok ok," he laugh.

"What's so funny" i said in a furrowed eye brow.
I sat down and keiji sat down in front of me.

"Mm nothing actually. Btw, you slept so well in my bed earlier." He said. I looked at him and he winked at me.

"Should i be having nightmares if i sleep in your bed" i said sarcastically again.

"Thank you for the food" i whispered and started eating.

He stayed quiet and started eating.

After we ate i prepared myself, put on some slight make up. What hairstyle should i do?
Meh, i'll just let it down.

While im combing my hair i got a message and when i checked on it, it's from lina.

"You ready yet?"Keiji said. I almost threw my phone to him.

"Do you know about knocking?" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Yes, ofc" he said leaning to the door.

"Then what about you do that first before coming in?" I said and turned to my phone and chatted lina.

"I did knocked tho" he said.

I just sighed and stood up. "Lets go, lina said she's going to arrive soon." I said and went out of the room.

"What happened to your good mood earlier?~" he asked.

"What do you mean? Im still in my good mood" i said.

I followed keiji because i dont know where he hides his car, and the time we got to his parking lot my jaw almost dropped when i saw so many cars.

What the heck?! Why does he have so many cars?! Just how many body does he have?!

"You're drooling babe" i touched my face and I wasn't so i hit him in his arm and im the one who got hurt because of his masculine body. He just laughed and continued to walk towards a pretty big car.

"There will be only three of us why bring a big car like this?" I said and touched the black shinning car.

"Its been a while since i used this car so I'll use it for today." He said. I was about open the door of the car when he opened the door for me.

We're now on the way to the airport and there's been such a big silence ever since we got to the car.

I wore my earphones and played some music while leaning at the door.

I suddenly got a notification from lina saying that she took a private plane and she's with some other people. And who are those people? I swear to god, if they're threatening my sister, im gonna torture them.
I clenched my hand and got pissed because of what im thinking.

"Is there something wrong?" Keiji suddenly said.

"My sister said that she's with some other people and im thinking that someone is threatening her" i replied.

"We'll see about your theory luna, but calm down" he said.

I did an inhale and exhale technique deeply, and calmed down.
we didnt talk again after that.

We arrived at the airport, and it feels like it took so long to get here.

We went in to the airport after we got checked by the guards. We looked around the airplane first because we still have a lot of spare time.

"Im gonna find a gift to give to my sister so, you can go where ever you want." I said. "Yeah, sure" he replied. "I'll probably call you later at 8:20" i said and walked away.

I first went to the nearest mall and started to look around and buy some things.

I just got done with my shopping and i looked at the time and its 8:15 so i took my phone and called keiji's number.

"Hello?" He said from the other line. "Are you done buying stuff?" He asked.
"Yeah i just got done. Where are you?, i'll go there" i replied.
"Oh, im on my way to the place where you left." He said.
"Okay, stay there, i'll be there in a few minutes. Bye" i said and hung up.

While im walking to keiji lina's airplane got announced that its about to land and is looking for me.

When people heared that they all whispered to each other. I saw someone pointing at me and started whispering to the person beside her.

"Omg, is that really luna eleanor?" Admirer #1

"She's really pretty in person" Admirer #2

"Tsk im prettier than her" jealous b #1

Tsk i really hate attention.

I held keiji's hands and dragged him at the location where the announcer said.

I gasped for air when we finally arrived at the location.

"Are you Luna eleanor"  a woman's voice said. I looked up and she's smiling so brightly, and she's with some guy.

"Ah, yes" i replied.

"Please come with me" she said and walked away. I followed the woman and when keiji was about to follow me the guy stopped him.

"Its okay  he's my husband" i said and started to follow the woman again.

"Aww, you called me your husband" he said while following me.

"I should've told the guy that you're a creep paparazzi" i said rolling my eyes.

"We have arrived, there's a bench there and a free bottle of water if you're tired. I will be get going now" she said and bowed her head.

"Thank you" i said and she walked away.

We walked to the bench and sat there.

"You want some water?" He said offering me a water bottle."no thanks" i refused.

We stayed there for a few minutes and when i heard noises i quickly lifted my head looking at the entrance and there's my sister walking towards me.

I stood up and hurriedly ran to her. I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back with warmth. I didn't realized that there's already tears rolling down my cheeks as im still hugging her. I leaned my head to her shoulders so other people wont see my tears.

"I missed you lina" i said with my voice a little cracked.

"I missed you too luna" she said.

I started sobbing a little, while my head is still leaning to her shoulders.

"Wait- luna are you crying?" She said pushing me back a little to see my face.

I backed away to wipe my tears.

"Here" she said and gave me a handkerchief.
"Thanks" i said and took the handkerchief and wiped my tears with it.

"You good now?" She asked.
"Mhm" i said nodding my head.

She hugged me again and i suddenly started crying again so she started to pat my back, i just hugged her back and continued crying.

After a few minutes of crying i feel so much better after crying so much. I recovered and now my eyes are swollen.

I drink some water keiji gave me.

"This is the first time I've seen you in such expression" he said smirking. I just looked at him with a blank face.

"Aandddd who's this man with you luna?" Lina said while her eye brows are going up and down. "The biggest jerk in my life" i replied.
"Hey! That's not a very good way of calling your husband!" He shouted.

"Ugh! Just shut up will you!" I shouted.
"Make me" he said smirking. I just looked at him with a cold stare. "...You do know that i can ask a divorce anytime right?" I said in a cold tone. "Okay!okay! I got it i'll shut up" he said surrendering.

"Helloooo!" Someone shouted. We turned to them and there's five people standing and watching us arguing.

"Who are you?" I said in a cold tone with my eyes throwing daggers at them.
"Now now sissy, they're my friends, no need to throw daggers at them" lina said. I looked at her. "Your friends?" I said and turned to them again. They smiled at me but im still looking at them with a blank face.

"Come on sis, stop looking at them like that" lina said while pulling my shirt. I sighed and looked at her. "You do know that i dont do that easily to new people right?" I said. I came closer to her ear  "You sensed it too right?" I whispered. I backed away and she nodded at me. "Lets talk later"

"Again, Who are you?" I asked them.
"Your sister literally just said we're her friends"
A blond girl said.
"Did i asked about your relationship with my sister? No. I asked 'who are you?' which stated about your names." I stated.
"Ugh, rude much?" The blond girl said. I just rolled my eyes and stared at them coldly.

"Stop it maddie" a browned haired guy said.  "Im sorry about her behavior" he said.
"Its okay" i replied.

"Im blake" he said and gestured his hand for a handshake.
I looked at his hand for second and eventually took it.

He have this white as a snow skin, a pinkish lips, not so pointy nose but it still suits him, his dark brown eyes that is visible to a naked eye, perfect jaw and a good smile. In short he's handsome.

"Hii! Im adira!" A blond girl said with a beaming smile and a hyped voice. "You're very pretty! Just like lina!" She said and giggles a bit.

This girl have a blond hair with her ocean blue eyes, pale white skin, chubby reddish cheeks, and thick eyelashes.

God, these people are pretty.

They all introduced themselves and i found out that they met at the school where lina was studying in and that they became friends in lina's second year there.

We're now on our way out the airport when i heard a familiar voice.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my dear daughters."
Someone said, and i quickly turned around.

To be continued...

A cliffhanger MWHEHEHEHEHE.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

118K 3.2K 200
Part-2
BEWAFAI KAR GAYE lily द्वारा

कथेतर साहित्य

203 31 15
BASED ON A TRUE STORY !!
66.4K 2.3K 33
Moon Silvaimagery1 द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

520 19 13