ยป ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐ฆ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...

By lazy_shix

"๐˜๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ." "๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ." "๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ" "๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ" ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ... More

ยป ๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 1
ยป ๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 2
ยป ๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 4
ยป ๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 5
ยป ๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 6
ยป ๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 7
ยป ๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 8
ยป ๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 9
ยป ๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 10
ยป ๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 11

ยป ๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 3

1.1K 42 17
By lazy_shix

𝑨/𝒏: 𝑯𝒊 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆! 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒙♡︎

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆! 𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓!𝑻𝒚𝒔𝒎!

𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆!
_________________________________________________

𝗜𝘇𝗮𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Huh?" I said as I suddenly heard Mikey saying that she's his type, it made me confused and tried to get a glimpse of the picture since Mikey was covering it.

"Here." Hina then leaped over the phone on Mikey's head showing me the picture of Yae.

'She...looks familiar somehow.' I thought. I felt Emma and Mikey staring at me...Seems like I was staring at it for too long.
"

What?"

"What do you think?" They asked me at the same time, as I was startled when they leaned even closer.

"About her?" I asked. Both of them started nodding repeatedly waiting for my answer.

"She's definitely Mikey's type but also a person who won't like Mikey." I said and walked away, Mikey will surely throw a 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺'𝘴 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺" 𝖨 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗐𝖺y. Mikey will surely throw a tantrum afterall...

"Oi! Come back here! What do you mean, huh!?" Mikey yelled at me almost growling from outside as I whistled my way back to my bedroom 'And there he goes...' I thought 𝘞as I whistled my way back to my bedroom.

I closed my door and started to recall Yae's face again 'Still, That face looks really familiar.' I thought before I shrugged it off and went to bed.

___________

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍. . .

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I groaned as I walked through the hallway and sighed 'I can't sleep well, because of what Uncle told me last night but I don't understand why. Sayou seems so nice' I thought as I opened the classroom door and walked straight inside without looking in my direction, making me bump into someone and fell into the floor.

"Ahh- It's that nerdy girl." Izana reacted upon seeing me on the floor, I looked up and looked away soon after.

"Oi! Apologize to Izana"
"

How dare you bump into hi-" The girls told me as I noticed Izana's hand offering to help me get up. I ignored it and stood up on my own.

"Sorry, and please don't bother." I said as I bowed. The same guy I saw yesterday, who looked into my eyes was then surrounded by girls that are now speechless when they didn't saw me go crazy on him.

"Excuse me." I excused myself as I walked towards my sit. As soon as I sat down, Izana was about to come towards me but then the school bell rang and the teacher finally arrived. 'What's his deal!?' I thought as I felt someone's gaze as if they were looking through my soul.

______________

1st period was over and the teacher was about to leave the room, girls from our class gathered around Izana, except for me ofcourse... 'Thank god...' I thought as I felt someone tap my shoulder, that made me turned to look at them with closed eyes.

"Uhh... what are you doing ?" I heard Sayou's voice as I took a peak and saw her smiling at me.

'Uncle must've misunderstood Sayou..' I thought as I smiled back at her and noticed that I hadn't seen her since the first period. "Wait, did you just got here?" I asked

"SHH!" She shushed me as I flinched and started to look around. "Yeah, I slept so late and woke up late as well.." She said and sat in front of me. I sighed and shook my head at her, but she just started giggling.

'At least, she still attended school despite being late' I thought as the next assigned teacher for 2nd period.

____________

𝑨𝒕 𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉. . .

As soon as I finished eating lunch, I went to the rooftop to Isolate myself on the stairs knowing full well that the rooftop was closed but instead, I heard people arguing and that made me end up listening to them since they'll noticed me if I ran or left.

"Can't you stop with these stupid fights, Izana!?" I heard Sayou's voice mention Izana yelling at him.

"It's none of your business, Sayou." Izana answered her.

'Oi Oi Oi... What's going on her, and Why am I even listening?' I thought while covering my mouth behind the door to the rooftop, and heard a slap.

"None of my business !? You're my boyfriend! And you called me a slut! And the teachers keep calling me to the faculty because of you!" I heard Sayou yell at him.

"They were the ones who called you a slut! If you weren't my girlfriend, I wouldn't have to fight!" He shouted back as I noticed other students coming this way made me nervou.

"Don't wait for me to hate you, Izana!"

"Hate? You can't even trust or believe me!" Was the last words I heard in their argument before I went down to tell the other students that were supposed to go to the rooftop, that it was closed.

𝗜𝘇𝗮𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Wait... I do trust you, Izana." Sayou tried to reassure me but then I noticed a long haired girl ran down stairs from our direction.

'What the hell?' I thought as I slammed the door open to see if anyone was there.

"Wait, Izana!" Sayou called out my name, I turned to look at her and asked.

"Do you even love me, Sayou?"

"Ofcou-" She was about to answer but I cut her off when I started glaring at her and said.

"If you did, you would've believed that I would never say that about you, instead of listening to other people." And walked away.

"Izana!"

"Go hook up with guys, I don't care anymore." I said while walking away a d raised my right hand goodbye.

As I continued to walk down the stairs, I saw three students in the hallway and the one who was close to the stairs was the girl from this morning. I walked towards them and grabbed her arm, bringing her under the stairs.

"What...are you doing!?" She asked me as soon as I pinned her to the wall while trying to escape.

"I know you heard us." I told the nerdy girl while glaring at her.

"Try telling that to anyone and I will tell yours to the whole school body." I whispered let her go soon after and saw her trembling on the floor. 'I don't know anything about you...but you really piss me off.' I thought as I smirked while looking at her tremble, I clenched my fist as she started running away. The school bell rang and made me follow that girl to our classroom, Sayou was not there.

__________✩_________

7 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐. . .

"Izana!" Sayou called me as she started hugging me from behind.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing really~ just wanted to call you." She said and started giggling, I let out a sigh and patted her head.

"Geez, Can you at least let go?" 𝖨 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽

"No way." She refused and hugged me even tighter

"Ehh~?"

"Oi! Sayou-san! Let go of my brother!" I heard Mikey order her as he tried to pull me out of Sayou's grasp, my swear dropped but Sayou didn't let go of me at all.

"No way, Mikey! I'll marry Izana, and when that happens he'll stay with me forever." She declared with a big grin as I sighed while Mikey was about to cry.

________★_______

"At least, that was supposed to be her plan." I muttered as I heard Mikey munching on his taiyaki.

"She changed you know, maybe this was also her plan all along. I mean you've always been in a mess ever since she came around." Mikey told me while he was munching on his taiyaki, and started tearing up when he couldn't feel any more in the paper bag.

'A mess huh?'

𝗧 𝗢  𝗕 𝗘  𝗖 𝗢 𝗡 𝗧 𝗜 𝗡 𝗨 𝗘 𝗗 . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 4.9K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

120K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
143K 5.2K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...