Code Lyoko Season 5

By metalgreymon2

Evolution was of course a sh#t season, as we all know. So, i made a new season, with somethings inspiered on... More

501 - The Files
502 - Bad Feeling
503 - XANA Returns
504 - In XANA's Claws
Sirenix
Cortex
Courage
Lady Einstein
Return
A long gone past
Pangeia
Anthea
Hesperix
Season 5 Part 2 trailer
XANA's Secret
The Trix
The Codex
Decisions
The Trap
Meltdown
Project Carthage
Darkness
Deep Scan
Virus
Rescue Mission
Goodbye
Comming up...

All out Attack

97 2 0
By metalgreymon2

Episode 115 - All out Attack

The Lyoko Warriors, The Winx and Anthea were looking at Jeremy's laptop that marked 5 activated Towers on Lyoko. All sectors had a Tower activated.

William: 5 Activated Towers?!

Aelita: We never saw anything like this!

Jeremy: This just got worse! We just got back from-

Suddenly, everyone was cut short by the Return to the Past. We're now back to 9 AM, and the Lyoko Gang is back at the Patio.

Jeremy: Huh?

William: Oh no, XANA's controling the Return to the Past!

Tecna: What was that?

Musa: It's like we're back to 9AM!

Bloom: It's one of the Supercomputer's abilities, the Return to the Past. We're now back in time, but Jeremy didn't activated it!

Jeremy: XANA did it!

A few moments later, the Lyoko gang is in the Factory. The Winx to were there to, and Jeremy was looking through the Ultrascanner.

Ulrich: I don't understand! How did XANA activated 5 Towers!

Bloom: The Cortex!

Laura: Precisely. Now, all we have to figure out, is how do we deactivate them all at once.

Jeremy: Let me take a look... I GOT IT! I figured out how XANA's activated the five towes and how we're gonna deactivate them all at once!

Aelita: Perfect!

Jeremy: The man tower is in the Cortex! By deactivating that tower, we will-(recives a mensage) Huh? A mensae from XANA!

Everyone: WHAT?!

Yumi: What does he want?

Tecna: What's this?(reads a mensage) "Deliver Aelita to the Scyphozoa in the Desert Sector"

Aelita: What? But why? It's already got the Keys to Lyoko!

Tecna: It doesn't say why... Wait, did he launched an ultimatum? Listen to this! "Otherwise i will make your worls jump back in time again and again, until you give in! This isn't an Ultimatum, "Einstein" It's a choice. Chose right!"

Odd: How dares XANA use Jeremy's nickname like that?

Jeremy: Ultimatum or not, we know where to attack. So XANA's ultimatum will have no efect.

Jeremy typed on the keyboard this: "No" as simple as that. The Winx braiced themselvs for the awnser, and the others prepeared to go to the scannes. At Kadic, Sissi and Naomi were having a chat.

Naomi: Wait, does your mother really compare you to greek godesses?

Sissi: Like, always! It just happends everytime!

Suddeny the two girls heard a noise. They looked behind and saw a giant red creature looking at them.

Naomi and Sissi: ... ... AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!(lab)

Jeremy: I don't believe this XANA's attacking the Core of Lyoko!

Inside the Core Chamber were three Mantas fiering at the Heart of Lyoko. It's shield started to lose Energy.

Jeremy: And that's not all, he just posessed a military satelite! we have to admit it, he wasn't lieing when he said he'd make us suffer!

The Satelite started aming at it's target. Jeremy looked through his interface, in order to spot the target.

Jeremy: It locked on Target, and... Oh no! Its' Kadic!

The Satelite fired it's laser. The Subdigitals, who were arriving saw a giant red laser landing at Kadic, making a giant rumble. inside Kadic, Jim was in the Cafeteria, with other students, who were still having breakfast, when they all listen to the rumble.

Jim: Let's get out of here right no!

They went outside, but the moment that happend, they saw the monster that was chasing Sissi and Naomi. It was a Krab.

At the factory, everyone suddenly was caught of guard when the news window opened, showing the reporter in the city.

Reporter: It's 9:15AM, and i'm downtown, where strange creatures started to apear.

Suddenly, a Kankrelat apeared behind the reporter, and shooted him, and the cameraman down.

Jeremy: Not only that, but there are monsters here to!

Roxy: We can deal with them!

Tecna: But they're all over teh city!

Jeremy: Change of plans.

SCREEN TRANSITION - JEREMY

The Winx were on the bridge, transformed in their Believix. William, Odd and Bloom were now waiting for their virtualization to start.

Jeremy: I hope that you all understood the plan, i'm starting virtualization. Transfer William! Transfer Bloom! Transfer Odd!

On Sector 5, Aelita, Ulrich and Yumi were going up on the elevator to the Skid, as Jeremy launched the final virtualization.

Aelita: I hope that this works, Jeremy! XANA's attaking everywhere!(lab)

Jeremy: I do to. Upload Bloom! Upload William! Upload Odd! Virtualization!

The three of them were virtualized on Sector 5's arena. Jeremy prepeared the Ooverboard at thee Celestial Dom. 

Jeremy: Ok, guys no time to lose! Bloom and Odd, go straight to the Celestial Dom! William, you have to deactivate the tower, before the Skid reaches it!

William: Get there i will, my fear is the Program that i will be launching. You created when i was posessed, but never used it!

Jeremy: I wouldn't use it if it wasn't necessary!

Yumi, Ulrich and Aelita went to their positions, and Jeremy teleported them inside the Skid. Jeremy undocked the Skid, and Aelita took off. William arrived at teh tower.

William: I'm here, Jeremy!

Jeremy: Disable it, fast, the others are comming!

The Skid took off, and went arround Sector 5. William was raising to the second level of the tower. He reached it, and placed the code, deactivating the tower.

William: Tower Deactivated!

William: All set, Jeremy!(lab) You can send me the program!

Jeremy: Sending it right now!

Laura: Tell us when you finish it, we'll send you to the Cortex with Aelita.(Sector 5, Skid reaches the tower)

Aelita: We're here, Jeremy!(Skid closes in on the tower) Skid Docked!

Jeremy: Perfect, now i can activate the tower, and William finish the program!

Laura: But Jeremy, if you havent tested the program, how can you be sure it's safe?(Jeremy activates the tower)

Jeremy: Thats exactly why! The progrm is incredably unstable, that's why i never used it!(Sector 5)

William: I believe in you, Jeremy. The program is operational!

Jeremy: Perfect. Ulrich and Yumi, a Return to the past, or a deteleportation, and it's game over for you!

Ulrich: Hey, we already know that, are you trying to scare us, or what?

Jeremy: Just making sure that you know the risks! Teleportation Yumi! Teleportation Ulrich!

Ulrich and Yumi were teleportes to the Bridge, infront of the Winx. The six fairies looked tense. They to had comunication with Jeremy, thanks to Tecna.

Jeremy: Here goes nothing. Aelita... undock the Skid.(inside Skid's cokpit)

Aelita: Ok... Skid undocked.

The Skid was released from the Tower. William was places on his Navskid, and Ulrich and Yumi, so far didn't return. Laura looked through the camera, and saw them on the bridge.

Laura: YAHO! They're still here on Earth, with the Skid undocked!

Jeremy: Perfect! Aelita, now it's time to go!

William: Jeremy, tell us when we're 10 minuts at the end of the Teleportation!

Aelita took the Skid. Odd and Bloom reached the Core Chamber, and prepeared to fight. Ulrich and Yumi went to Kadic, as the Winx went to the city.

SCREEN TRANSITION - WILLIAM

On the Network the Skid reached the Hub to the Exploratorio. Aelita stabelized the Skid, and it took the Hub. At Kadic, Sissi was still being chased by the Krab. She stopped, hopping that she missed it.

Sissi: AAAAAHHHH!

The crab closed in on her, and prepeared to fire. However, its laser was deflected by a fan. Sissi looked, and saw the fan. Suddenly, Ulrich landed on top of the Krab, and stabed it, shuting down the monster. The fan returned to Yumi

Sissi: Huh?

Yumi: You're okay, Sissi?

Sissi saw her fiends, who were the ones, who defeated the monster. She passed out from the shock. On the Network the Skid finally reached its destination.

William: We're here, Jeremy!

Jeremy: Perfect! Things can't get any worse, can they?

Jeremy jinxed big time. XANA sent a Megatank to the entrance of the Factory, right in front of the elevator. The Winx reached teh city. It's pure chaos.

Dapnhe: Jeremy, do you read us?

Jeremy: What's wrong?

Stella: This place is full of monsters!(lab)

Jeremy: Give it your all, and don't hold back, Aelita and William are in the Cortex!

The Skid reached the sector. Aelita and William desembarked. Jeremy looked arround, and there was nothing on the scanner.

Aelita: Jeremy, where's the activated tower?

Jeremy: To north, but this is weird... There's nothing here!

Laura: You guys are compleetly alone there! Wasn'd XANA expecting us?

William: One way or another we'll be going.(lab)

Jeremy: Hurry up! XANA stsrted another jump back in time!

Laura: We have to hurry up, or we'll lose Yumi and Ulrich

Jeremy and Laura were suddenly surprised. The Elevator dor opened. They looked behind, wondering who could it be, but they were now scared.

Laura: Huh? GAH!

Jeremy: Oh no!

SCREEN TRANSITION - ULRICH

Ulrich and Yumi were wondering arround the woods They suddenly bumped into someone. They looked and it was Jim.

Ulrich: Jim!

Jim: Uh- What are you two doing here?! And what are those clothes?!

On Sector 5 Odd jumped up, avoiding one the lasers coming his way. Bloom went up, n an atemp to destroy the two mantas on the core. One of the Mantas attackher, but she avoided it.

Bloom: This things move fast! FIRE ARPOON!(misses) Drats!(the first layer blows up) Oh no!

Odd: Jeremy how's the statues!... ... Jeremy?!

Bloom: Something's wrong! Jeremy's not awnsering!

Odd: Something must be happening! I have a feeling that Aelita and William will be neading help by now!

Bloom: I'll go! Can you take care of this?

Odd: Are you kidding me? This is cake walk for me!

Bloom used her fireport ant teleported to the Network. She had to be swift to find the Cortex. She went as fast as she could. She passed by a Hub, she remember having used the first time they went to the Cortex.

Bloom: It's worth trying. Here i go.

On the Cortex, William and Aelita went to a high spot. They took a glance to the Cortex, but saw nothing so far.

William: Let's look closer to the core.

Aelita: You think it's there?

William: It could be.(gets shooted down) GAH!(devirtualized)

Aelita: WILLIAM!(look up) Oh no The Trix!

The three sisters were in front of Aelita. They went to attack the guardian, but Selita avoided the attacks. At Kadic, Naomi was hiding behind a tree, from a Krab. Jim just listened to Yumi and Ulrich's story.

Jim: You must think i'm crazy to believe such story!

Yumi: It's true, Jim, you even were part of the gang!

Jim: Of course, and you even know the nicknam my friends call me.

Ulrich: Hey, Jimbo, can we hurry this up, people nees us!

Jim: Oh.. Right, i supose you're right. Alright, what can i do?

Ulrich: There are lots of people here! Take them to that tunnet over to the scewrs!

Jim: Okay!

Ulrich and Yumi went to the Cafeteria, passing by Naomi, who was being attack. Yumi destroyed the Krab.

Naomi: Whoa! You were awsome, Yumi!

Yumi: Thanks. Stay with  Jim, when everyone's with him, go to the scewrs untill this is all over!

Ulrich: We'll let you know when it's over.

Naomi went with Jim. Yumi and Ulroch reached the Cafeteria. But that place was full with audience.

Yumi: Jeremy, we're at the Cafeteria, this place is full of monsters!... Jeremy?!

Ulrich: We have to protect them from Jim!(Sector 5)

Odd jumped down, and used his Claus to ride a Manta. He reached the top of the chamber, and blew up the Manta.

Odd: Ok, only two more. Let's do this!

On the Factory. The Megatank reached the Supecomputer room. The Supercalculator apeared, and the Megatank shooted a laser at it. With Aelita, she was doing her best, but the Trix kept attacking, and chassing her.

Aelita: I won't make it like this!

Icy: BEGONE!

??: VOLCANIC DIVE!!!!

Suddenly an attack colided with the Trix. Aelita looked and it was Bloom, with her fully powered up, Hesperix.

Aelita: Bloom!

Bloom: Odd's attacking the Mantas in teh Core Chamber! Have you found the tower yet?

Aelita: No!(looks to the right) Wait... The Tower!

The Trix came in between them and the Tower. Aelita brought out her Phantoblade, and Bloom raised two Dragon Hearts.

Bloom: I'll cover, you, you attack!

Aelita went on ahead. Darcy launched dark waves at her, but Bloom blocked Aelita released an Energy field at Stormy, who blocked it with her thunders. Icy, charged in. Aelita landed on the ground, and spun with her sword, forcing the Trix to back off.

Bloom: GO!

Aelita stopped, balled back her sword, and enterd the Tower. On the City, the Winx were still dealing with monsters they diceded to call a convergence, but the monsters shooted Daphne down. 

Tecna: DAPHNE! Jeremy, awnser us!.... Jeremy?!

On the lab, Laura and Jeremy were still being attacked. Laura was jit on the ankle, and Jeremy was preety much surrounded.

Laura: NO!

Jeremy: Stand back!

Aelita raised to the second level of the Tower. Yumi and  Ulrich went to the dorms to see if there were students there.

Ulrich: Anyone here? Hello?

Yumi: Watchout!

Two Kankrelats and one Krab came in. Aelita reached the second floor of the tower and went to the center. The Winx were shooted on teh Wings, and landed, crash on the ground

Flora: My wings!

Aisha: Here they come!

The Interface of the tower apeared before Aelita, and she placed her hand on it. Her hand was scanned.

Ulrich: Drats they got us!

Yumi: ULRICH!(Lab)

Jeremy: NO!(gets hit) GAH!

Laura: JEREMY!

The Kankrelats went to Laura. The Krabs surrounded the Winx, the Megatank charged another laser, the Satelite locked on Kadic again and another Return to the past was starting.

A miracle happend. The Satelite stoped charging, the Megatank disapeared, and so did the monsters that were alover the city. 

Aelita: Tower Deactivated.

The Elevator door on the lab opened, and William entered. He saw Laura hugging her ankle, and Jeremy out cold.

William: Oh no! No wonder you weren't awnser! You guys okay?

On the Cortex, Aelita and Bloom hurried back to the Skid, still being chassed by the Trix. The Winxs returned to the lab, and saw the chaos.

Roxy: Oh no!

Laura: I think my ankle was twisted. But Jeremy's worse.

William: Without a jump back in time, he's done for!

Yumi: Jeremy, Laura, how much longer till the end of the teleportation, anyone out there?!

William: Yumi?(takes the interface) Yumi?

Yumi: William?

Ulrich: Weren't you with Aelita?

William: I gotdevirtualized, Jeremy's out cold, and Odd's still defending the core. Wwait a minute, you two were suposed to be back by now.(sees the time) OH NO!(Cortex)

Bloom: These three won't let go!

Aelita: William, what's going on, where's Jeremy?!

William: Jeremy's out cold, Laura has her ankle twisted and the Winx are badly injured as well! Aelita get in the Skid, now!

Aelita was teleported inside. The two of them went to the Network, followed by the Trix, in their Dark Sirenix.

Bloom: William, the Trix won't let go!

William: You have to find a way to lose them! Yumi and Ulrich have only 3 minuts!

Aelita: We have to do a Return to the Past, William!

William: I'd love to, but the Supercomputer has no energy! Something hitted it, and it's all beeped up!

Bloom: How bout Odd? How's he doing?

William: He still has two Mantas to deal with!(Lab) And the Heart of Lyoko is at 41%

Aelita: Bloom, we have to get rid of these witchs for good!

Bloom: I agree with you.

Laura: William, try the amplified sonar!

William: What? Aelita would have to attack them straight, without shields!

Bloom: I'll shield her with my power!

William taped the key board. Aelita shuuted down the Skid. The Trix saw the ship turning arround, an charged at Bloom and Aelita. Bloom called her Dragon Flame to attack.

Bloom: Let's go!

Aelita: William, NOW!

William amplified the sonar. This generated a bubble of shockwaves arrounf the Skid. The Trix saw it, and imediatly backed off, but Bloom's dragoon flame stopped them.

Bloom: This is thr end FOR GOOD!!! FLAME OF SIRENIX!!!!!

Aelita: IMPULSIVE SHOCKWAVE!!!!

Aelita released the bubble at the Trix, and Bloom released her flamed. Both attackd collided. Aelita and Bloom went to the Hub, and returned to Lyoko. The Trix seem to be waking up.

Icy: Urgh... what the...

Darcy: Where are we?

Stormy: Is this still the Infinite Ocean?

Icy: Wait, what's this thing? 

The Trix noticed that there was something surrounding them. They were sucked by somesort of wormhole with nothing inside it, but a blanke space. 

Icy: Oh no! This can't be!

Darcy: I feel fairy magic!

Stormy: The WINX!

Icy: Grrrrr..... CURSE YOU FAIRIES!!!!!

The Trix disapeared into nothinguess. Aelita and Bloom finally arrived at Lyoko's Network Ocean, and Bloom noticed something.

Bloom: I don't feel the Trix anymore... I think they're gone!

William: They are! Somesort of empty Cyberspace was open, and swalowed the Trix! They're gone for good!

Winx: YEEEEAAAHHH!!!!!

Laura: That's perfect!

William: Aelita, only 30 seconds, and going down! Hurry!

Aelita and Bloom entered Lyoko. The Skid entered Sector 5, and they went to the Tower room. William looked nervous at the time. And so did everyone. Yumi and Ulrich were deteleported

William: Aelita... Did you....

Aelita: Hey what a lack of faith! Of course i made it!

Yumi and Ulrich were back on their Navskids. The others at the factory cheare. Yumi and Ulrich woke up. William nitice something.

William: Aelita, i think i know how to do a return to the past. First i nea to activate the Cortex Tower, but for that, we must break through some inibitors!

Aelita: How do we do it?

William: Get me the codes to break them, from the Celestial Dom! 

Yumi: How's the Core of Lyoko?

SCREEN TRANSITION - ODD

Odd was riding a Manta, to reach the Heart of Lyoko. He reached it, and blew it up. The other Manta was shooting at the second layer, but Odd came it, blowing it up with a Laser Arrow.

Odd: YAHOO!!!! William, the Core's safe!

William: Nice one Odd!

Two more Mantas were attacking the others at the Celestial Dom. Aelita went through the interface to crack the codes.

Aelita: There's something it that could help us. Let me keep looking.

Yumi brought out her batton, and slashed one Manta on teh belly, the moment it passes above them. Bloom flew to the other.

Bloom: FLAME STORM!

The Manta barely dodged it, but it was distabelised. Ulrich threw one of his Katanas, hitting the XANA eye, making the banta go boom.

Aelita: I think i found it! William i'm sending it to you!

William: Let's see!(checks the codes) Perfect Aelita! This is exactly it! Here it goes!

William activated the energy transmiter, and sent energy to the Cortex Tower, activating it in Green, and reciving it's energy.

William It's now or never. Let's see!

William: It's working! Return to the Past Now!

William activated the Return to the past, and we're back to 9AM. Everyone's back on the patio, as if nothing happend.

Odd: This was total chaos!

Jeremy: Yeah. A few more seconds we would have lost Yumi and Ulrich.

Aelita: I don't think XANA's ever launched this kind of attack. 

Ulrich: Well, not everything's bad news. XANA lost the Trix.

Bloom: That's good, but what we feared happend. XANA's power raised sigificatly cause of the Cortex. We have to finish that Virus.

Jeremy: No evect. We would nead lots of energy. The Virus we made was based on Lyoko.

Laura: We had to make it based on the Cortex, but that will take months!

Yumi: We can't wait that much! We have to find someway to destroy that thing!

Jeremy: I know. But the thing is... How do we destroy Progect Carthage?

...

A few moments ago... as Yumi and Ulrich were fightint the monsters at Kadic...

...

Miss Hertz: Their clothes ant those monsters... for sure are conected to Lyoko and to Waldo!

Next time on Code Lyoko, the Lyoko gang attacks the Cortex, and executes Teleportation to its supercalculator, onSwitzerland. The Lyoko gang must attack Tyron's HQ, and destroy its supercalculator for good. This is where Bloom will put the Codex to use.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 27 16
After the eventes of episode 26 Code Lyoko Evolution, the blue blure himself finds the supercomputer in a mission for GUN, and reactivates it. Tyron...
14.8K 220 20
I get myself into the crazy virtual world of Code Lyoko. I always would imagine I was in Code Lyoko when I was a kid and now I can write my own story...
1.5K 81 27
(This is a part two- but you don't have to read part 1 if you don't want to.) Never thought there would be a part two. It's been twenty two years sin...
25.1K 495 24
(A sequal to Code Lyoko) The super computer was reactived a year after Jeremy Bolpois, Odd Della Robia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama, and Aelita Stone...