Dazai Oneshots

By mistqed

Hello and welcome to the oneshots book. In here we have a mix of angst, fluff, and maybe very little spicy ch... More

Meet the author
"What's under your bandages, Dazai-san?"
Bathroom
Bullies
It'll be our secret
Personal Papers (READ EDIT)
Dazai's birthday special
Dazai's Birthday Special ALTERNATIVE
Home Alone
Fourth of July Special
Engaged
Nightmares
Beach Day
Mimicking the Dead
Tomorrow.. (KINDA A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL)

Chuuyas fucking drunk ig

1K 14 18
By mistqed

Yeah exactly how its said, Chuuyas drunk. Another request by our beloved yourmainsimpp , as they still put up with my inconsistent updates and treat me ever so kindly. (tysm for that)

IM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR GOING AWAY FOR LIKE 17 DAYS NOW OH GOD. I have absolutely no excuse, i wasnt doing anything productive in that time or anything that was STOPPING me from writing, im just really bad at actually getting motivated and writing

TYSM FOR 1.3K READS BRO ⁉️⁉️

so yeah basically im still reading stormbringer and school starts on the 25th for me so that absolutely sucks. i gues sill just read stormbringer in class this year 🤷‍♀️

oh yeah my older brother turned 16 yesterday (the 10th) so thats cool, he can drive legally now 👍

Soukoku fluff short because yeah.

EDIT KINDA: I STARTED THIS LIKE A WEEK OR TWO AGO, I PAUSED TO GO TO SLEEP SINCE IT WAS LIKE 6AM AT THAT POUNT AND I HADNT SLEPT BUT NEVER CONTINUED SO YEAH HERED THAT.

TWs

getting drunk (?)
gays 😼 (THIS ONES A JOKE I SWEAR)

3rd POV (as usual)

The agency was it's usual self, filled with chatter, typing, writing, and of course, bickering. Kunikida and Dazai were back at their endless back and forth, between Dazai's childish remarks and Kunikida's shouts at him to actually do his paper work. Nothing strang or out of the ordinary! That was, until later..

......

Chuuya woke up in his familiar bed, groaning. He glanced over at his clock, the time reading 3pm, nearing the close of the day. The redhead sighed, greatful it was his day off. Slowly, he got out of bed and got changed into his usual attire. Of course, to anyone else, this was extremely unnecessary and unusual, but the truth was, Chuuya found lots of comfort in this outfit. Working in it all day really makes bit begin to wear off on you, was his explanation every time.

After changing and doing usual morning hygiene, the short mafioso snatched a nice fine wine and sat on the couch, chugging the crimson liquid from the bottle. Chuuya, unfortunately, didn't have the highest tolerance to alcohol. And with the whole bottle coursing through him, he was already completely wasted. Chuuya could be nearly any type of 'drunk' you'd imagine. Somtimes he blacked out, and sometimes he cried. The main focal point, however, is that when drunk, Chuuya acts off his feelings Those feelings could lead to affection, tears, anger, anything.

As of lately, the man had been missing his now boyfriend, Dazai Osamu. They had been recently, spending time apart because of their jobs, nearly a week now. And even though he'd never admit it, Chuuya hated this. He hated being away from Dazai for so long, dispite how much he supposedly 'hates' him. Maybe he's being over dramatic, or maybe he just doesn't want to lose Dazai again for another 4 years or more, no one knows. All that is known, is that Chuuya was going to act off his longing for Dazai, and visit him at the agency. Wobbly standing to his feet, Chuuya head out to the Armed Detective Agency, stumbling with every step.

How he had a sense of direction in this far drunken state, no one knows. Maybe blindness of love drew hin to where he needed to be, or its just by chance. The stares of random people by did not fall short, but Chuuya couldn't tell. Finally, after walking, struggling, and pulling his legs with him as he trudged, he came across the familiar building. Of the Armed Detective Agency. Wasting no time, he quickly walked through the doors and made his way for the office.

......

"Oh come onnn, Kunikida! It's fine! A little missed paperwork never hurt anyone!" Dazai stretched, waving his hand up and down in a fanning motion towards the restless blonde. "A- A LITTLE?" Kunikida shouted, baffled at Dazai's nerves. "You call this 'a little'?!" he yells, pointing furiously at the stacks of papers that are are once again, left untouched by Dazai. "You wound me Kunikida-kunn, making me do all this work!" the brunette dramatically groaned, flailing his arms to match the level of drama.

"Dazai, you need to be on high alert as well! For all we know, someone aiming to kill us could walk through that door any second now!" the blonde shifted his point to the door. "Puh-lese! As if! What, do you expect the all famous 'Chuuya Nakahara', gravity wielder, to walk i-?!" Dazai teased Kunikida, but was cut short by the door slamming against the wall, having been pushed open aggressively. Low and behold, there stood, well half stood, Chuuya Nakahara. Kunikida shot a glare at Dazai quickly before pulling his gun and aiming it at Chuuya, a few of his colleagues doing the same.

"Freeze, Nakahara, gravity wielder!" the blonde shouted, his gun aimed directly at Chuuya's head. "Hmm, gravityy wielder huhh?" Chuuya slurred, putting his hangs up half way in surrender. Dazai immediately realized the state the redhead was in and sighed quietly. "The hell is wrong with you?" Yosano asked suspiciously. "I dunno! Just came here to see.. Dazai! Yeah Dazai!" Chuuya said, pausing in the middle to remember what he calls Dazai in public. "Dazai-san!? No way we'll let a fight break out!" Atsushi yells, narrowing his eyes at the mafioso.

"The brat's right, Nakahara. We won't let-" Kunikida began. "Actually, everyone! There's uh, something personal! And he need's to stay here for the rest of the day, most likely!" Dazai says energetically. "What!? Are you insane?! A mafioso, here?!" Kunikida rambles on. Everyone else, besides Ranpo of course, look just as baffled and confused. "I know, I know. I'll check in with the boss alright? Put away the weapons and chill out!" Dazai says in his usual high demeanor. "Alright, c'mere Chuuya." Dazai says, his tone switching to soft and low. Everyone, confused as they are, sigh and wait for the boss's thoughts.

......

Dazai entered the next room with a sigh, holding Chuuya lightly to help him walk. "Hello, sir." Dazai said professionally. "Hello Dazai. A mafioso? Care to explain?" Fukuzawa says in return, just as calm. "Of course. Chuuya Nakahara showed up drunk here. He has no intentions of harm, im certain. He's only here to see me because of our relationship, which youa re aware of. We havent seen each other for a week now because of our jobs and I guess it's been stressing him out, so he's here. If it is okay with you, may he stay for the day until I can return him home at closing time?" Dazai explained, no signs of his 'foolish' act shining through. "I see. I don't see a problem with it, and I do trust you Dazai. So yes, you may." Fukuzawa answered with a small, sophisticated smile.

Dazai bowed, "My sincere gratitudes, sir. Thank you." He turned around, Chuuya still with him, and exited the president's office. Everyone in the agency perked up at the sound of the door clicking, eager to see what the boss said. By the previous dialogue in the last paragraph, no surprise came to us reader's when he said, "The president said yes, don't worry everyone!". However, to the other lot, this was shocking. "What!?" Kunikida shouted in disbelief, everyone else shared whispers of shock too. Dazai just sent a foolish smile and took Chuuya to a couch in the corner of the agency.

The two sat down, Dazai helping Chuuya along the way. "Hey, chibi." he whispered. Chuuya, who was beginning to sober up a little due to how quickly time had passed, got the memo to whisper too. "Hey.. mackerel." he mumbled. "I missed you, it was terrible not being able to see you this long." the brunette smiled lightly at Chuuya, holding him closer. "I missed you too.. idiot.. Why do you think I came?" the mafioso said quietly again, leaning on Dazai. "You shouldn't sleep yet, it's only 3 hours until its 7, then we can leave." Dazai smiled again. "Mhm.." Chuuya mumbled in response.

The whole rest of the day was spent with Chuuya clinging to Dazai all day. When he was finally doing SOME paper work, while he sat and slacked off, and even during his conversations. Everything was weird alreayd, but for the whole agency, it got even WEIRDER. Conversing with Atsushi, Dazai smiled foolishly while speaking. Chuuya, who was watching them closely, clung to the brunette's back. Still drunk, he narrowed his eyes at the tiger boy, unneeded jealousy coursing through him. "Say Atsushi-kun! Can you do my work for-" Dazai began with an ever growing shit eating smile. Though his statement was soon cut off by Chuuya, turning his head and kissing Dazai on the lips. When it broke, soon after, he snarled at Atsushi and growled, "Back off."

Lets just say, no one took this news lightly. Ranpo, though, was obviously unphased while he continued to munch on candy. "You- him- WHAT?!" Kunikida shouted, completely taken aback. Atsushi's brain nearly broke, not only was he just threatened by Mori's, THE MAFIA BOSS, head man, but he was also shocked by the fact that Dazai and Chuuya were- a thing?? Gasps could be heard from the siblings as Kyouka blinked rapidly, her monotone voice only letting out a small, "What.". Yosano was equally as shocked, but also intrigued at the fact that Dazai was into men. Somehow, someway, Dazai calmed down the storm of an agency it was and went the rest of the day without a hitch.

. . . .

Finally, arriving at his house with Chuuya by his side, Dazai immediately head to the bedroom. While in there, he grabbed to pairs of suitable night clothes from his drawer, tossing one to Chuuya. "You good to change in the bathroom?" he asked tiredly. Chuuya merely nodded and headed away to change. The brunette himself, got undressed and redressed in the second pair of sleep wear, quickly hopping in his cold bed when he was done. He waiting for the redhead to come out and when he did, he immediately whisked him into the bed and pulled them both into a cuddling position. "Mmm.. today was fun, huh?" Dazai asked groggily into Chuuya's hair. Chuuya hummed in response, even if he had no memory of what happened earlier.

Silence passed by.

"Hey, I love you Chibi." the brunette said the final words before falling into sleep.

"Love you too.." the redhead responded quietly, joining his lover in the calming rest.

wowowowowow im back and i brought cute fluff with me. hope you enjoyed because it is 5am and i am so tired‼️ Kinda hate my writing on this but whatever. Like i said, scho starts on the 25th and im literally gonna die. It felt like just yesterday I was counting down the days on THIS story until it ended. OH YEAH I HAVE NO CLASSES WITB MY BEST AND ONLY FRIEND. IM LITERALLY SCREAMING BRO. I hate my school, but anywahs hope you enjoyed and goodbyee. NOT PROOFREAD [1891 words]

Written by Misty. Finished 8/11/22. Characters are not owned by me, but by the Bungo Stray Dogs creators/company. I own only the written scenario in which the characters were written in

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 514 25
My own really random ship one shots about Bsd, some angst fluff and everything, feel free to recommend anything you might want English isn't by the w...
25.6K 956 10
Chuuya was suffering from pain. He was hurt badly and he want to ended it by dying. Dazai learn and came to save Chuuya. Both ended up confessing the...
72.8K 2.1K 20
After Dostoyevesky's death having Dazai nearly witnessing the death of all of his friends, he finally has an actual change in heart. Despite that, he...
10.4K 184 42
HELLO :3 Just a silly little thing I wanted to make. After I ended my tbhk book I wanted to get back to writing !! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS...