Reincarnated as the Second Ma...

By xangel77

I was reincarnated as the spare tire of the female lead. Instead of changing my fate or whatsoever, I embrace... More

Chapter 1: Became the Second Male Lead

Start

706 36 13
By xangel77

Ah,the first thing I felt when I reincarnated as the second male lead was not panic nor desire to change the plot. Instead I felt a little excited and followed the plot wholeheartedly.

I acted affectionate with the female lead, followed the lines and actions that the second male lead was supposed to do.

Though I went a little overboard and provoked the male lead further than the original second male lead would do.

I thought I succeeded in playing my role well when I saw the male lead staring at me and the female lead with gloomy and murderous eyes. I was a little proud of my acting and patiently waited for the male lead to snatch the female lead and starts the bloody drama between them.

...

....

It's just...why am I being pushed in the bed! !?? Wtf, what's with those chains on my ankle!?

I was horrified to see the male lead staring at me obsessively as if he was gone mad.

Help!!! I think there's a pit on his brain! I suspect that he got the wrong script!

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 1K 192
Mature content
212K 767 26
its all in the title babes 😋
53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
1.1M 55.4K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...