Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V Bracelet Girls...

By SnickerDoodle01

Bracelet Girls x MALE Reader Just a one shot of Yuzu, Serena, Rin, Ruri, basically the Bracelet Girls in Yu-G... More

Yuzu: Worst Duelist
Serena: Weak Duelist
Rin: Winning Duelist
Yuzu: Fusion Foes
Serena: Leave Me Alone
Rin: Crash + Sick
Ruri: Valentine's
Yuzu: Jealousy
Serena: Fight For Love
Rin: Bully
Ruri: Ex

Ruri: Weird Duelist

431 4 0
By SnickerDoodle01

(A/N: For Ruri stories, I will have the Male Reader, Y/n (Your Name), use a The Phantom Knights Deck with Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon as his ace, just like Yuto's deck. Enjoy!)

(Your POV)

Today's my first day at this school. Classes have been alright, even though I know I'll get bored of them in the future, I was kind of intrigued. Or maybe that's how everyone feels when they're new to a school.

Anyways, just like my old school, in the middle of the day, half the school goes outside for Dueling Period. In my old school,  it was called "Duel Time", which is a 30 minute activity after lunch that everyone just goes outside and duel. Here though, it's an actual period that half the school had at the same time and the other half had it after us.

As I exit the school, I hear someone calling me.

???: Y/n wait!

You: Hmm?

I turn around to see that it's my girlfriend, Ruri. Me and her have been dating for a while, even before I came to this school. My dad and her dad are really great friends from work. My dad would sometimes host a barbeque night at our house and he would invite him and not only would he come over, but the rest of his family would too. Sometimes it's the other way around as well. That's how I met Ruri and we'd eventually have these feelings towards each other and about 6 months later after we met, we started dating.

After convincing my parents, I was able to enroll in the same school as her at the start of second quarter.

You: What's up?

Ruri: Geez, you can't wait for your own girlfriend? You're a bad boyfriend.

You: What? Sorry, I didn't know where you were.

Ruri: (Giggles) I'm just messing!

She said before she gave me a hug. I hugged her back and after we broke it, we held each other's hand as we walked outside to the Duel Grounds.

Ruri: Yuma still wants to duel you.

You: Huh? Oh, yeah, that's right.

Before school started, Ruri introduced me to some of her friends today, one of them is named Yuma. He wanted to see what I was made of and wanted to duel me during Dueling Period

Ruri: You know, I can't wait to see how you duel.

You: Haha, I can't wait to show you. I can't wait to show all of you.

Ruri: Wow, you must be strong.

You: Nah, just unique.

Ruri: If you say so~ Oo! There they are!

Ruri pointed and led me in the direction when was pointing at. It was Yuma and her other friends that she introduced me to, Bronk, Tori, Reginald and Rio. It seems like they already have a court ready for me and Yuma to duel on. We both walked up to them.

Ruri: Hey guys!

Tori: Hey, they're here!

Bronk: What's up you two?

Yuma: Hey Ruri! What's up Y/n, ready for our duel?!

You: You bet! I'm excited!

Yuma: Me too! It's nice to duel someone else for a change! 

You: Well then, let's get the duel going!

Yuma: Right!

Yuma and I walked to the opposite ends of the court as the others just watched from the sidelines.

Yuma: You ready Y/n?!

You: Ready when you are!

Yuma: Alright then!

We both activated our duel disks, our duel gazers and were ready to get this going.

Yuma/You: Let's Duel!!!

Ruri: Go Y/n!! You can win this!

Bronk: Don't let him stomp you Yuma, show him what you're made of!

Tori: Good luck to the both of you!

Rio: Who do you think will win, Reginald?

Reginald: Honestly, I feel like Y/n is going to win. Don't know what but it's a feeling.

Yuma: Go ahead, you go first!

You: Cool, thanks!

I look at the cards in my hand and smiled. Everyone is gonna be impressed and confused with my dueling style.

You: I place all 5 cards in my hand face down! Now, my turn is over.

Yuma: HUH?!?!

I look up at Yuma and everyone and just laugh to myself. Everybody is stunned that I put my entire hand face down on my field.

Ruri: What the heck? All 5 cards?!

Bronk: That's pretty scary, not gonna lie. Be careful Yuma!

Tori: Oh boy, those face downs are intimidating.

Yuma: Ha! Whatever, you're still wide open for an attack! It's my move, I draw!

You: And I activate the Quick-Play spell card, Mystical Space Typhoon! It lets my target 1 Spell or Trap card on the field and destroy it! And I'm destroying my farthest left set card!

Yuma: You're own card?!

You: Yup!

"MST destroyed my face down card in my far left section"

Yuma: Why would you do that?

You: I don't know.

Tori: Well, that's kind of a waste.

Bronk: And a bit weird.

Ruri: Hold on, maybe he's onto something.

Yuma: Ha, alright then. I summon Gagaga Magician

Gagaga Magician: 1500 ATK/1000 DEF

Yuma: And when I successfully normal summon a level 4 monster, I can special summon from my hand Kagetokage!

Kagetokage: 1100 ATK/1500 DEF

Ruri: Uh oh, 2 level 4's. I know what's happening next, Y/n is in trouble.

Yuma: I overlay Level 4 Gagaga Magician and Kagetokage! With these two monsters, I build the overlay network and Xyz Summon!! Number 39: Utopia!!!

Number 39: Utopia: 2500/2000

Bronk: Alright! He brought out his ace!

Tori: Amazing!

Ruri: But he wouldn't attack with those face down Y/n has, right?

You: (Chuckles) Alright...

Yuma: Now go, Utopia! Attack Y/n directly!!

"Utopia started to charge up for attack and use Rising Sun Slash"

You: I activate my trap card from the Graveyard, The Phantom Knights of Shadow Veil!

Yuma: What?!

Reginald: From his graveyard?!

You: Yup! It's the card I destroyed with my Mystical Space Typhoon! When you declare a direct attack while this trap card is in my graveyard, I can special summon it to my field as a normal monster! So emerge my Shadow Veil!

Shadow Veil: Level 4, 0/300

Yuma: But it's weak, so my attack restarts! Utopia, attack his Shadow Veil!

"Utopia started to charge up for attack and use Rising Sun Slash"

You: Not unless I activate the trap card, The Phantom Knights of Wrong Magnetring!

Yuma: What?! Another trap!

Rio: Weird name though.

You: Yup! When you declare an attack, I can negate it with this trap card and then summon it as a normal monster! So, Utopia's attack is negated and Wrong Magnetring comes out to my field!

Wrong Magnetring: Level 2, 0/0

Yuma: Grr, I end.

You: Cool! My move, I draw- Nng!!

As soon as I drew my card, I felt something weird. Something I never felt before when I dueled.

You: What the...

???: New school, New you....

You: Huh?

???: I've been watching you for a while... I think it's time for you to summon me...

You: Who's there?!

I started to look around and find where that voice is coming from, but it's nowhere to be found.

Ruri: Hey Y/n, you okay?

You: You guys don't hear that?!

Yuma: Hmm, hear what? I don't hear anything.

You: What?

???: They don't know... Only you can show them...

You: Huh?

???: I'll tell you what to do... Just breath, and make your move...

You: Um, okay...

I breathed in and then out. Right after I exhaled, I suddenly felt an adrenaline rush and I got excited.

You: Alright, I activate my face down, The Phantom Knights of Shade Brigandine! This let's me summon this trap card in defense mode as a normal monster!

Shade Brigandine: Level 4, 0/300

You: Next, I activate my last face down, The Phantom Knights of Tomb Shield!! This let's me summon this card in attack mode as a normal monster too!!!

Yuma: Again?! You're summoning a Trap card as a monster again?!

Tori: Doesn't he have any other monsters in his hand to summon? Like, actual monsters?

Rio: Your boyfriend is pretty weird, Ruri.

Ruri: Hey! He's not weird, he's just special!

You: I then activate Wrong Magnetring's effect! By destroying it and another Phantom Knights card, like my Tomb Shield, I can draw 2 cards!

"Wrong Magnetring activated its effect and destroyed itself, along with Tomb Shield. After that, I drew 2 cards"

???: You must summon me...

You: But who are you exactly?

???: Shadows... Relentless... Dangerous...

You: Words words words.... I don't get riddles...

I whisper to myself so that Ruri and the others don't hear me, thinking I'm crazy.

???: You can do it... Overlay Level 4...

You: But, I don't have a Rank 4 Xyz Monster...

???: You will if you listen to me...

You: Alright Mr. Mystery... I overlay my Level 4 Shade Brigandine and Shadow Veil! With these 2 monsters, I build the overlay network!!

My extra deck opens and out comes just black smoke. I grab the card that's hiding in there and look at it. It shines as it slowly reveals itself.

You: Oh~ I get it! I get the riddle!

Bronk: Oh no! That must be a strong monster!

Tori: What's going on?! There's smoke coming out of his duel disk!

Ruri: Is it overheating?!

Reginald: That can't be, that smoke is black! He's got a dangerous monster in his hand!

Rio: But what is it?!

You: Cloaked in Shadows and Relentless in its Objective, I call upon the most Dangerous of Dragons!

Yuma: Uh oh!

You: I Xyz Summon!! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!!!

As soon as it appears on the field, it lets out this treacherous roar, scaring Yuma and everyone else, as it's roar just gives me more excitement.

Bronk: Dark Rebllion?!

Tori: Xyz Dragon?!

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon: 2500/2000

You: So, you were calling me?

Yuma: Grr, it may look tough, but it has the same attack points as Utopia! And only a number can destroy a number!

You: That's where you're wrong Yuma.

Yuma: Huh?!

You: I activate Dark Rebellions effect! By using both of its overlay units, I can target one monster you control, halve its attack points and Dark Rebellion gains the attack points if lost!!

Yuma: Oh no!

"Dark Rebellion activated it's effect and halved Utopia's attack points. After that, Dark Rebellion gained the attack points Utopia lost"

Number 39: Utopia: 2500 ---> 1250

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon: 2500 ---> 3750

Yuma: Now Dark Rebellion is strong than Utopia! But still, a number can only defeat a number!

You: Well then, let's get rid of that Utopia of yours then. I activate Xyz Import! This lets me target one Xyz monster I control and one monster you control with less attack points than my Xyz monster I targeted; Your monster now becomes an overlay unit for my Xyz monster!

Yuma: No way! So Utopia is off of my field?!

You: Yup! And is now an overlay unit for my Dark Rebellion!

"Utopia shattered into pieces by the effect of Xyz Import, only to turn into an orb and circle around Dark Rebellion as an overlay unit"

Yuma: Still! 3750 Attack points, I'll have 250 of my life points left to try and turn this duel around!

You: Don't think so, this was a GG.

Yuma: A GG?!

You: Yup! I activate The Equip spell card, Xyz Unit! By equipping it to my Dark Rebellion, he gains Attack points equal to its rank by 200! 4 times 200 is 800!! So Dark Rebellion gains 800 Attack points!!!

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon: 3750 ---> 4550

Yuma: WHAT?!

Bronk: That's more than Yuma's life points!

Yuma: Oh no, what do I do?!

You: Sorry Yuma, this duel is already over! So go, Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon, attack Yuma directly!!!

"Dark Rebellion charged at Yuma with it's treacherous fangs and sent Yuma flying back, along with his life points"

Yuma: AHHH!!!

Yuma's LP: 4000 ---> 0

(Winner: Y/n L/n)

Ruri: Oh yes! Y/n won!! Oh yeah!!!

Tori: Oh no! Yuma lost!! Oh well...

Bronk: Geez, Y/n's pretty strong.

Rio: Wow, he's weird but a good weird, you know?

Reginald: I knew he would win...

I ran up to Yuma and helped him up on his feet. The rest of the group walked up to us.

You: You okay?

Yuma: Yeah, I'm okay. You're strong Y/n, you ended the duel in just 3 turns, you're awesome!

You: Hehe, thanks man.

Yuma gave me a fist pump and then right after, Ruri hugged my arm, kissed my cheek and looked at me.

Ruri: Wow Y/n, your dueling is something different! The only actual monster you summoned was your Xyz monster, the rest were just traps.

You: Haha! Yeah, I love seeing the looks on people's faces when I put down all 5 cards in my hand.

Tori: Yeah, that was a bit scary. I was worried for Yuma.

Yuma: Well next time Y/n, I'll win!

You: We'll see about that Yuma.

Bronk: Hey Yuma, how about we go for a duel? We still got a lot of time left, considering Y/n ended the duel quickly.

Yuma: You're on!

Rio: Who are you betting on this time, Reginald?

Reginald: Yuma. Of course he'll win.

Yuma and Bronk went to the opposite ends of the court as we all watched from the side. As they start they're duel, I take out my Xyz monster to get a better look at it.

You: Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon... Nice...

(Timeskip)

School ended an hour ago, but me and Ruri still stayed on the premises. We're under a tree, shaded from the sun. She's sitting with her back against the tree, reading a book and I'm lying on the grass and also reading a book.

Ruri: So, did you like your first day?

You: Yeah, it was great! Your friends are awesome.

Ruri: I'm happy you think that. And I'm even more happy that you're finally enrolled in my school, we can see each other every week day now instead of just every weekend.

You: You bet! I'm glad I can see your beautiful face for most of the week now!

Ruri: (Giggles)

Ruri got up for a bit, only to sit down on my lap, straddling on me and facing me. I put my book down and sit up. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I held onto her hips. I ran my hands under her shirt to feel her skin and felt around her body. Her eyes widened a bit from that.

Ruri: (Gasp) Bad Boy~ Hands to yourself~

She said in a seductive voice. Ruri grabbed my hands and set them on the ground, only to hold them down with her knees and then wrapped her arms around my neck again.

You: What about you? Hands to yourself, right?

Ruri: Hmm... I can do whatever I want.

She said as she licked my lips and gave my a kiss. After a few seconds she broke the kiss and smiled at me. She got off of my hands, grabbed them and put them back under her shirt, specifically wrapping them around her waist.

Ruri: Alright, touching is allowed. But only around my waist, can't touch my headlights on school property.

You: Haha, course I wouldn't do that here.

Ruri: (giggles) Now that's a good boy~ Pucker up~

Right after she said that, she cupped my cheek and gave me another kiss on the lips. This time, she kept her lips into mine for a long time. Both of us breathing in and out of our noses as we reposition our lips.

After a few minutes, she finally broke the kiss and we began to catch our breath. Again, she grabbed my hands. This time, she puts them above me and slowly pushes my body town to the ground with her body.

Once she was fully on top of me, she repositioned her body so that her legs were straddling around my stomach and she held my hands up above my head. I didn't mind this position, I've always wanted to be in a position like this.

Ruri: I love you Y/n.

You: I love you too Ruri.

And after that, she went ahead and leaned in for another kiss, not thinking about breaking it anytime soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 305 12
You know the story so it's useless that you read the description so start reading the story.
41.5K 874 26
Yu-Gi-Oh! x Reader All series Reader can be any gender! AU's are allowed! #11 in YGO (May 12th, 2018) #1 in YGO (May 27th, 2018) #34 in yugioh (June...
21.5K 312 46
Basically one Shots From Arcane! Requests Open! I do not own any characters accept Y/n
3.7K 27 17
"Let's swing into action!" ~Yuya Sakaki A collection of romantic one-shots between the main characters from the anime Yugioh Arc-V. Ships: ~Yugo x Zu...