Everything is Pure Fiction

By MPKGD1103

What if one day all 7 of the MONSTA X boys all came together and read fanfiction? Will they be ready for it? More

Acknowledgements
1 - Prompted
2.5
3 - Kihyun
3.5
4 - Jooheon
4.5
5 - Minyuk
5.5
6 - Wonho

2 - Hyungwon

21 0 2
By MPKGD1103

A sleepless nap. He begins to read. You came home late one evening and saw that Hyungwon was sitting on the couch half asleep with a glass of wine on the coffee table that is full to the brim.

You went close to him and sniffed his mouth that hung agape. There was not a trace of the sour scent of alcohol.

You just guess that he isn't drunk but was just sleepy, so there is nothing new about it.

You decided to sneak past him into your bedroom to get changed.

"Y/N!" he calls out from the living room. "Y/N!" he calls again.

"Wait!" Minhyuk interrupted the story and looked at everyone. "Do you realize how fake this is? Hyungwon has never woken from sleep even if you do it loudly". He turns to Hyungwon. "Will you do that for a girl?" Hyungwon just smiles.

"Continue..." ordered Shownu.

You heard him call but didn't answer. You changed into your night clothes and went to the sofa where Hyung won looks like he has just passed out but is trying to stay awake beyond the control of his body. His neck was contorted in a weird position with his head hanging over the back rest. His arms laid limply beside him, devoid of life.

He heard you scuffling around him and he stretched out his hand inviting you.

"I hate this Y/N thing," Hyungwon stops reading. "How do you say it anyway? YIN? YAN?"

"Hyung, it's 'your name'" said I.M.

"Why would I say my name? Isnt Y/N talking to me? Why am I talking to myself?" Jooheon looked as dumbfounded as the rest of them are.

"Bro," Shownu started to explain. "Y/N is the imaginary name of the girl. She puts her name there and imagines that she is there in the situation with us. Hence imagines."

All of the boys looked at him questionably. "How? Did. you. Know. that?" Minhyuk said.

"Where do you think I get music video ideas from?" Shownu replied with a straight face. "Taecyon hyung said, 'when your hormones go through the roof, it has to come from somewhere and it must go somewhere.'" He grabbed Minnhyuk at the back of his neck and gave it a little shake.

With his free hand, he reached over to Hyungwon. "Go on!" then gave Changkyun a supportive wink.

He cleared his throat. "Oh, by the way, Y/N..." he gestures to the letters with his fingers, "Y/N is Yin now. Its so much easier to say and remember." He stretched out his hands inviting you over. You came close and stood just close enough to Hyungwon but far enough that he had to peel his back from the couch and reach over.

"The bed is free you know?" Yin said. "We have more space there and we are technically clean."

Hyungwon gave a pout anticipating a hello kiss from you. You leaned over but only tried to smell for alcohol from his lips. There was none. She turned around and looked at the bottle. Alcohol-free the bottle says.

You looked back at your drowsy boyfriend and squeezed his cheeks and lips. "Chae Hyungwon. The bedroom is right there. I will go get refreshed and by the time I am done, I am heading straight there and I am not waiting for you."

Not kissing him, you just left him there: flopped on the sofa with his eyes closed.

You ran the water in the bathroom as you brushed your teeth. With the door left open, the gush of water filled the quiet living room. A very sleepy reflection of Hyungwon started appearing on the mirror as he leaned on the door frame watching you brush your teeth.

"Jagiya," he sleepily said. His eyes were half open now, his hair pointing out in all directions.

"Where is this going, Changkyun?" Hyungwon paused his reading. He was already getting red in the face trying so hard not to skim through the letters and ruin it for everyone. He pulled his cheeks down to stop him from smiling, but it kept bouncing back up.

You stopped brushing your teeth and left the toothbrush hanging from her mouth turning to face Hyungwon with hands on her hips. You grabbed his arms and pushed him out of the bathroom and unto the bed. You quickly backed away before he can reach for you. You went back to the bathroom, finished brushing your teeth and entered the bath.

The door to the bath slowly opened and in comes Hyungwon. He closed the lid of the toilet and sat. He was a little bit more awake now. Just a bit – and "awake" is already too much of a stretch.

"Hi," he said. He pushed his hair away from his eyes. That gesture was a big effort not to fall asleep or simply wake up just enough to see you.

You whisked water lightly into his face. Propping up from the walls of the tub, you grabbed his hand and placed it a bit in the water.

"AAAHH!! That's boiling water!" he exclaimed.

"Glad you are finally awake!" you said. "Do you know where you are?"

He nodded. "I am very much fully aware that you are very naked under that bath. And that there are no bubbles at all". He scanned your very naked body soaked in bath salts.

"Wanna join?" you asked him.

He shook his head. "Not really. Thank you. I enjoy staring."

Both of you laughed. You really can't believe that he can be very lazy to this degree. Already an open invitation and nothing. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes. His mouth fell open. And then his head snapped back forward.

Both of you looked at each other shocked at what you just witness. Neither of you can believe that he fell asleep just like that.

You both let out a hearty laugh and then he waved good bye and headed out.

You finished the bath and put your clothes on. You peeked into the room and the saw that the bed was empty. You left the room and there he was, your 6 ft tall boyfriend curled up in a ball on the sofa. You were pretty amazed that he wasnt sucking his thumb at this point.

You went to him, cupped his face, kissed his cheeks and then slowly woke him up.

"The bed feels empty without you there, Yin." he said. You ran your fingers through his hair.

"So let's not make it feel empty anymore". You replied. You ran your hands along his arm and held his hand. You gave it a tug to start leading him to the room. "I'll kiss you for every step that you take".

He smiled and nodded at this idea.

You kissed him once and he finally stood up from the sofa. You pulled a little. You kissed him again and led him forward with your lips. He stopped moving as your lips felt the distance.

Hyungwon smiled and pretended to be sleepy. You went closer once again and planted another one. You lingered a little bit this time but he wasn't really moving. You tried to move but he wasn't letting you.

You pushed him off but his grip around your waist just tightened a little bit more. "Chae Hyungwon, you promised" you muffled through the kiss. He let go and stepped forward. He was generous and took three.

Your hand was already on the doorframe of the bedroom as you leaned into Hyungwon for another time and kissed him.

When your lips were on his, he held on to your nape and held you closer and tighter. One hand was on your waist slightly lifting your core to his. He leaned in further into the kiss and parted your lips letting him inside.

You gripped his back and pulled yourself up. You opened your mouth and allowed him to bite your lip. With your other hand still on the doorframe, you pulled both of you to the room.

He wasnt letting you go far away from him now.

With ease, he lifted you into the bed and pinned you down. He fell deep into the kiss as breathed you in.

Hyungwon looked up from the sheet and observed the silent room. Kihyun had a pillow over his head trying to cover both his ears. Minhyuk was biting the corners of another pillow. Changkyun-ie had his back on the couch and his head leaning on Wonho who was plainly listening. Jooheon had his eyes scrunched trying not to imagine all that was said or just trying to process every thing. Shownu was lying on the floor with his arms over his eyes smiling at the ceiling.

Hyungwon was really red. The boys were seemingly too into the story, he said nothing else but continued.

"You wanted me here," Hyungwon said. His gravelly voices tickling Yin's ear. "Well, I am here now."

He grabbed both of your hands and put it above your head. With one hand, he held her wrists together and with his other hand he cupped the small of your back and slammed your hips closer to his.

Yin gave a very audible moan which invited Hyungwon to kiss deeper. Then he went lower. He kissed her jaw softly. And then her neck. He trailed kisses up to Yin's ear in which he nibbled so softly.

He kissed the back of your ear and made his way down to the collarbone.

He kissed it lightly and lingered a bit. He slowly tongued the dip in the collarbone. His eyes slowly looked back into yours and kissed the bone a deeper and heavier.

He made his way down the sternum, the middle of the breast. Three light kisses in the middle and a kiss a little bit heavier on the right. Your slightly exposed skin underneath your satin sleeveless night gown was feeling the heat escaping from his mouth.

You can feel both of your breathing getting slower and heavier.

He made it to your navel. He released his tight hold on your wrist but kept his hands there and slowly let go of your hips and slowly let you back down on the bed. He kissed the part of your hip where his hands have left a mark from his grip.

"Sorry," he mumbled through the kiss and underneath your shirt.

He traced your figure up and down. You were almost out of breath from whatever he was doing. You grabbed his back and held on.

"More," you moaned into his mouth when he was finally in front of you again. His mouth was numb with all the kisses that he gave and yet was still full and ready to give more.

He smiled that mischievous smile. "More?" He kissed you teasingly, allowing only his bottom lip to touch yours and you reaching out to kiss him again. You were straining your neck and he was pulling back.

You really cant go further up more than 2 inches above the bed as his full body weight was fully on you.

He smiled, "You look ridiculous right now." he planted a fat one on you. "You look absolutely desperate." He deepened his stare into your eyes. He came closer and placed his lips on you. First delicately. He held on to your jaw, fully controlling your movements.

"I am pretty desperate right now," Yin said full of unadulterated shamelessness.

With good maneuvering, he slowly allowed your jaw to open ever so slightly, then he let his tongue in. He traced your lips from corner to corner. He licked your teeth. Your tongue slowly touched his and played along.

His grip on your jaw and your throat got tighter, both of you getting more needy. "Hyungwon," you moaned his name.

"Yin," he moaned back. "I literally cannot stay awake anymore".

"Me too." you replied. When his lips were fully out of your mouth, you tilted your head back and let out a laugh. "Did we really just end this make out session because we can no longer stay awake?"

He nodded. He let go of your throat and your wrists that were still clutched tightly over your head. Your throat and your wrists were red. The marks of his hands were still on your flesh.

Still on top of you, he kissed you on the neck just lightly but the passion was still there. You combed through his hair, held his hair, pulled it and tilted his face to look at you. "Wonnie, you are an idiot."

He smiles at you and chuckled. "I know," he said. He wiggled a little lower and rested his head on your chest.

"Your boobs are comfy. I am sleeping here tonight."

You tried to pry him off of you but he forced his weight on you and clung to you. "I'll be your blanket."

He kissed your chest and one last time and started snoring.

You put your hands inside his shirt, felt the warmth of his back and finally dozed off.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 6.6K 111
[ imagines/one shots of monsta x ] °genie of creating fantasies° Published: 13 May 2017 Completed: 18 June 2020
6.9K 504 9
Jooheon falls in love with the boy of his dreams. Literally. Monsta X: Jooheon/Joohoney x Changkyun/I.M. #1 in #Jookyun 200505
1.2K 0 46
A Tomorrow X Together's fanfiction
803 144 32
When Hannah Song comes home to take care of her nephew, she doesn't expect to fall for his teacher. A new AU fanfic featuring Changkyun as Hannah's...