skylight | extras

By thunder_roses

For those who have been following 'Skylight' and 'Moonlight', this is for you. It's filled with extra stories... More

reader insertion--OP 1
reader insertion--OP 2
reader insertion--OP 3
reader insertion--OP 4
reader insertion--OP 5
reader insertion--OP 6
reader insertion--OP 7
reader insertion--OP 9
reader insertion--My Hero One's Justice 2
reader change--OC version
reader insertion--ED 1 (ver. 3)
reader insertion--ED 2
reader insertion--ED 3
reader insertion--ED 4
reader insertion--ED 5
reader insertion--ED 7
the future (not an extra, just something I'd like to discuss)
the season 5 trailer
The Perfect Date -- 2 mil special

reader insertion--OP 8

157 5 1
By thunder_roses

How would (Y/n) appear in OP 8?

--Right after Midoriya comes out of the tunnel and into the training field, where Class 1-A is there to greet him, (Y/n) will be in her winter costume beside Bakugo and Kirishima. She'll had an arm resting against his shoulder, though he still looks away from where Midoriya is coming in.

--When the students of Class 1-A are talking to one another and preparing themselves for the training session, (Y/n) will appear in the last one with Todoroki and Midoriya. She will walk out as they are talking, pulling her hair into an up-do before stopping in her tracks. She turns and says something to the two of them, gaining Todoroki's attention more than Midoriya's.

--While each Class 1-A student is showing off a move of theirs, (Y/n) will appear after Kirishima and before Bakugo. She will leap out, her eyes turning bright blue as she leaps off a steppingstone and into the air. Her hands will quickly shift from bright blue to green before Bakugo appears on screen.

--In the final clip with all of Class 1-A, (Y/n) will be in the air above the rest of the class. She will be off of a steppingstone, the tip of her boot still touching it. She'll have one hand extended behind her and the other bent as it has a mixed green and blue glow. She has a huge smile on her face. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 8.6K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
888K 34.2K 82
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
911K 36.3K 46
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
409K 25.6K 90
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...