Avengers X Male Reader

By CristianJamesGonzale

Avengers One-Shots & Mini Series that will be added upon requests. I'm only doing the men from the Marvel Cin... More

Information
Pietro Maximoff: Pranking Quicksilver
Scott Lang: Birthday Surprise
Peter Parker: First Dates
Bruce Banner: Insecurities
Clint Barton: Much Needed Vacation
Tony Stark: Cheeseburger Stealer
Peter Parker: First Blow Job
Thor Odinson: A Whole New World
Scott Lang: Teacher Crush
Pietro Maximoff: Coming Out (1k Special)
Steve Rogers: Not Good Enough
Peter Parker: First Time (2k Special)
Too Much Peter Parker
Pietro Maximoff: Alone Time (Preview)
Peter Quill: Romantic, Sexual Love
Scott Lang: Home Sweet Home
Thor: Worthy
Peter Parker: Meet The Family
Steve Rogers: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Alphabet
Clint Barton: Alphabet
Bruce Banner: Alphabet
Tony Stark: Alphabet
Everett Ross: Alphabet
Sam Wilson: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Alone Time (Full)
Steve Rogers: What Are Best Friend For?
Bucky Barnes: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Dodgeball
Bruce Banner: Keeping It Old School
Bucky Barnes: Messing With The Bad Boy
Steve Rogers: Top or Bottom
Jimmy Woo: Top or Bottom
Pietro Maximoff: Top or Bottom
Clint Barton: Top or Bottom
Sam Wilson: Top or Bottom?
Jaoquin Torres: Top or Bottom?
Steve Rogers: Man Before His Time
Peter Parker: The Perfect Day
Shang-Chi: Camp Cretaceous
Shang-Chi: Turn of Events
Pietro Maxioff: Remember When-?

Pietro Maximoff: College Love Isn't Easy

2.2K 31 11
By CristianJamesGonzale

(A/N: Pietro's Roommates)

The city that was presented to you wasn't anything you've ever seen before. Small business, a local market next to a mall, & a bunch of food vendors. The one that stood out to you was the noodle truck. All 3 weren't too far from where Pietro was staying, it was basically walking distance. Those places were even closer to the college so you'll be visiting those places often. When Darcy finally, comes to the city you want the both of you to go exploring.

"Why're they playing music so loud? We might get our first noise complaint. This never happens." Pietro was carrying your backpack & his as the both of you made your way up the stairs. It was a nice, small house that was enough for some college students needing a place to get through years. The both of you turned the corner at the top of the stairs to see 2 of his roommates cooking breakfast in the kitchen. The Asian one was wearing some boxer briefs & the white man was just wearing straight up black briefs. He had cute star designs on them, he has great taste.

"So it looks like the jokes on you!~" One of them started singing using a can of non-stick spray as a microphone. "Cause the girl that you though you knew!~" The other sang the pre-chorus before the both of them started to sing started singing passionately to the actual chorus. In your eyes, they looked like some fun roommates. If this didn't happen everyday. You did jam out a bit because they were singing the iconic She's So Gone from the Disney Channel Movie: Lemonade Mouth.

They did feed each other some fruit as well.

The chorus was going, the 2 guys in front of you were still singing, & you wondered when they were going to notice or if Pietro was gonna stop them. "Steve, I think we have guests." The Asian guy grabs a plate to cover his crotch while trying to get the white guy's attention, but he was to busy still trying to sing aloud. He had turn off the music to get him to stop. "Why'd you cut the music? I was feeling confident in knowing the second verse, I've been practicing-" Asian dude turned his friend around then he finally realized.

You & Pietro gave them an awkward wave.

***

"Don't mind Shaun & Steve, I don't think they're normally this weird when I'm not around? I'm not believing in my own words." Pietro sets a glass of water on the coffee table in front of you. The both you were waiting for his roommates to get changed into something else. "I live for weird. How do you think I ended up being friends with you Darcy? She is the exact definition." You saw both of his roommates join you guys as you were taking a sip of water. It seemed like they got in trouble with dad.

"Don't give us that look. We've been friends for almost 5 years now, do you actually think it's weird?" Pietro looked at you first, they didn't convince him all that well. All you could do was shrug. "I guess not. Anyway, this is Y/N. Feel free to call him a little shit." You punched pietro on his arm causing him to start flicking your forehead. He grabbed your wrist & threw back to you. "Think of him as my younger brother. We basically grew up together so if anyone asks just tell them that we're brothers."

When Pietro called you his brother you could feel that word punching you in the gut. Not that you hoped anything would happen between the both of you. "He enrolled in the faculty of Culinary Arts. It's the same faculty as you, Shaun." The Asian dude gave you a fist bump for that. At least now you'll have a second person looking out for you. "That's why I brought him out here. Hope you guys are ok with this because you don't have a choice, the both of you are living here rent free. He will too."

"Shut up, Pietro." You shoved his face. "If you're really not ok with me living here with all of you, I'll just find a dorm on my own. I understand." Pietro had this worry look on his face like you were going to die out there on your own. He's probably right, but you weren't going to let him know that. Both Shaun & Steve laughed. "We didn't have to say anything to make him look all nervous. I like him, can we keep him Pietro?" Steve sat next to you slinging his arms around your shoulder with a big smile on his face.

Shaun didn't look too happy about it. "That's not funny Steve." Their faces looked like they were arguing about something else entirely. All you could do was sit there awkwardly to see how things play out then Steve went back to sit next to Shaun. "You don't have to worry about a thing, as your senior I'll do whatever I can to help you around campus. I'm at the top of my class so literally anything you need." Steve tried to put his arm around him, but Shaun punched him instead. You thought they seemed kinda weird.

"Oh! We only have a 3 bedroom house, he can take over my room & I can share with Shaun. I don't mind since family should have priority, right?" Steve was stating it in a way that made it seem like there was some sort of intention in his words. Shaun picked up on what was happening. "Yeah, I don't mind sharing my room with Steve. He can stay with me." Pietro put a hand on Shaun's shoulder with a small smile upon his face. If there was anything you hoped it was to get your own room. You don't like him anymore so you weren't going to push for sharing a room.

"Thanks for the kind offer guys, but while we're not in our respective faculties for our class I'm gonna have to keep a close eye on him. Long story short, he's gonna share a room with me." You, Shaun, & Steve we're in disbelief. The 3 of you never wanted this outcome to pass. Although, you didn't understand why Shaun & Steve were just as shocked by this decision. "N-No need to rush into this decision. I'm pretty sure for Y/N's first college experience he'd rather have his own room & I respect that. We'll share a room." Shaun tried to reason.

"Y-Yeah! I need to learn how to be independent in my own living space. I'm gonna see you everyday anyways because we live in the same house & go to the same college. I need to learn..."

"Shut up & take your backpack to my room."

"Right away, Pietro."

***

That night you were laying on the floor with just pillow staring at the ceiling while Pietro was in the bathroom taking a shower. You had done your nightly routine already & tried to fall asleep before Pietro argues to have you sleep on the bed. The floor wasn't to your liking. If you lay flat on your back you could feel your shoulder blades touching the ground.

Laying on your sides wasn't comfortable either without hugging a second pillow. You couldn't win.

There wasn't anything wrong with sharing a bed with Pietro. You secretly wanted to, but with everything that happened you knew you had to get over him & fast. Half of your heart still hopes that one day he'll be yours without the made up scenario running through your head whenever you space out. Getting over him will just make it easier when he finally does decide he's ready for a relationship. That Kate Bishop girl doesn't know what she's missing & any other girl would be so lucky to have him. Anyone actually.

The sound of Pietro's bedroom door could be heard being opened so you turned on your side pretending to fall asleep. He was talking about something funny Steve said last week. You couldn't be bothered to actually listen. "I didn't think you'd be going to sleep this early. Don't sleep on the floor Y/N. We shared a bed just last night, wake up." When his voice changed to being soft & gentle you could've sworn that was the cutest thing you've ever heard. He tried to gently shake you to wake up & that didn't work. Pietro stood where your back was facing to look down at you.

He picks you up easily, bridal style & you squirmed telling him to put you down. "P-Pietro, Pietro, P-Pietro. I can walk, I'm sorry." You could feel how much better your back felt once it came into contact with the softness of his bed then Pietro leans in close enough so that he slightly hovering over you. His knee was in between your inner thighs & you could feel it. "Can I help you?" For some reason he kept going closer & closer to your face while you tried to back up even though you had no where to go.

"You're not going anywhere."

"I-I can't..." With how close his face was to yours you could basically fill how his lips touched yours like the day before. Pietro's lips were literally a few centimeters away from yours. He looked you in the eyes awaiting your reasoning. "You...don't like...m-" Your childhood best friend lightly slaps your cheek which made him chuckle softly to you then smirked. "That's what you get for assuming you're sleeping on the floor. If I remember correctly you got sick by napping on the floor. Sleeping could be worse."

All you could do was nod your head.

***

The next day you, Pietro, Shaun, & Steve decided to wake up early to show you around the huge campus that was going to be your school for the next 4-6 years of your life. "Lastly, those are the tables where everyone goes to study. The school made an area to specifically bring all the faculties together. It's also convenient too with the food stands nearby." You looked around to see the copious amount of people coming & going like they had a purpose. Not being intimidated was a huge bust. Hooray.

"You good? That expression doesn't look good."

"Is it just me or do people at this school have a staring problem? I haven't done anything yet." When you looked behind you there was a group of friends whispering while looking at Pietro. They ran away as soon as you made eye contact with one girl. You heard Shaun sigh. "Ever since we were freshmen people realized that-" Shaun got cut off by some random girl coming to join in on your conversation, but it wasn't just any girl. Of course not.

"You're the house full of hot guys." Once you realized it was your best friend you tackle hugged her to the ground on this sweet reunion even though you only saw her yesterday. Pietro helped you up & Steve helped Darcy. "Thank you, you're really cute so is the sexy Asian standing over there." Darcy had no filter when it came to complimenting guys she deems worthy of a shrine. That includes Pietro. "Like I was saying, I did my research, there's an article on the website, news section, saying everyone in Pietro's house can't live with him unless they're hot."

"Since the article got so popular this school is number one on students using a school's website. Don't ask me how I know this schools ranking? I'm fucking weird AF. Ask my cat, she knows."

"O-Ok? This is Darcy. My best friend. Darcy, this is Pietro, as you know, white guy is Steve, & your sexy Asian over there is Shaun." Darcy pushed Pietro out of the way to give a big hug to Pietro's roommates. She seemed to be in love with them both, you would say more so Shaun because Darcy keeps wanting to squeeze his plump ass. Both Shaun & Steve looked at the both of you as a cry for help. "On a serious note: I think all of you are smoking hot. Yes, even Y/N. In 8th grade I had a huge crush on him." The blush on your made you realize how awful that day was.

"Look at you stud. Make sure you're not breaking too many girl's hearts because you let them know you're gay." Shaun & Steve grabbed each other because they were shocked by the news. It's not a huge secret anymore, but you weren't going around telling anyone & everyone you see. This was natural at least. "Well, this is where we usually leave Shaun. Since Pietro & I are in the same faculty Shaun's alone. Not anymore though, he has you guys now." Steve checked the time before putting a hand on the Asian guy's shoulder then Pietro was getting a call.

Shaun & Steve were having their little argument to themselves again when Darcy cuddled up into Shaun's arm. The argument seemed personal somehow. "Yes, we gotta get going. Take good care of him for me Shaun." Pietro fist bumped him before they walked away then Shaun offered to walk you & Darcy to sign in for orientation. Your best friend wasn't going to let go anyways. "I'm sorry if Darcy made you & Steve argue? I think?" The apology sounded like a straight up question than what's intended. It happened when you first met them.

"Oh! Don't worry about him. He doesn't trust overly friendly people such as-" Shaun looked down at Darcy to see her innocent brown eyes. He looked your way & you should him an innocent smile. "Like I was saying, Steve will get over it. He's always like because he was ch-" He stopped himself before he could reveal too much. It almost sounds like he was really close to Steve in a different way. "So how long have you been friends with Pietro?" You changed the subject as soon as things became a little awkward.

"We didn't hit it off right away. Steve & I were already friends. When Pietro transferred in the middle of our year he was going through his anger management issues. It wasn't pretty bad." You stopped walking to process the information causing Darcy to let go of Shaun's arm to make sure you're ok. The bottle of water in your backpack really helped. "I apologize if this was a lot to take in. It's not my story tell anyways so I'll just let Pietro tell you."

"Wait. Hold on, Pietro was never like that when we were kids. He was always so nice. Humble too. Are you sure he had anger management issues? That doesn't sound like him. You're messing with me."

"No offense, but you weren't there that year. Do you see this?" Shaun opens up one button from his shirt to reveal a faded bruise right above his left pec. "I went too far, I apologize again. All that matters now is that Pietro, Steve, & I are best friends. It's weird how the world works because we're inseparable now." Shaun gestured the both of you to follow him again, but you & Darcy had the same thought about Steve. Your best friend caught on quickly.

"S-So Shaun...What made you join the faculty of Culinary Arts?" You & Darcy caught up to walk by his side, you decided to push your questions until you see Pietro again & focus on your first day of college. "It's because of my mom. Everything she made put a smile on everyone's faces, especially, her desserts. I want to take after her recipes & I want to open up my very own café. That's why my faculty is in Culinary Arts & my minor is Business." Along the way there were a few girls & guys waving to you & Shaun.

"It's nice to hear people knowing what they want to do with their life after school is all said & done. I want to do something with food, but I can't really figure out what yet." This was actually the first time you're hearing this come from Darcy, she usually is confident in planning her next move or winging it seemed more like her strong suit as well. Kind of a fake till you make it thing. "It's a good thing there's a bunch of workshops for freshmen. You can actually sign up for multiple of them to see what you like."

"If you need any advice about any of them feel free to come talk to me whenever I'm not in class. It's my duty as your Senior to help you out."

"You're like the perfect guy..." Shaun walks a little ahead of the both you just to turn around with a genuine smile on his face. Darcy scanned her eyes up & down his body. "Do you happen to be single because I am wholeheartedly available." The older male in front of you didn't know what to say when Darcy came a little to close to Shaun. You honestly, didn't have any idea what was happening. "O-Oh! We're here. Sign in & you'll receive your name tags. I also need to get to class." Shaun sprinted away.

There was a huge banner saying Welcome Freshmen behind the people with sign in sheets. The line was kinda long so the 2 of you waited on the side. "How was your first night sleeping in Pietro's bed?" Darcy smirked while doing a little shimmy until her came in contact with yours. You sighed. "Nothing really happened & nothing will happen." The sound of a photo being taken could be heard from right behind you. There was a guy still taking pictures even if you looked his way. It was kinda awkward.

"Don't mind me. I'm just making my rounds taking candid shots of the different faculty students. You should continue your conversation." You put your hand in front of the lens & the other guys peeked out from the camera looking confused. He seriously didn't understand why this was rude? "I love taking candid shots as much as the next person, but we're not friends & you sure as hell didn't ask for out permission in the first place." The sudden outburst isn't your nature when you didn't have to be.

You didn't realize it at first, but there's about 3 things that were frustratingly confusing that we're running through your head. 1, your feeling for Pietro. You didn't want to have feelings for him anymore yet the things he do make your feelings come back. 2, not knowing what you want to do with your future after college. People say it takes time to know or you don't have to decide right now. It would sit right with you to have an idea. Lastly, 3, what happened in all those years when Pietro was gone? From what Shaun showed you it looked like Pietro was getting into fights. As kids that never happened.

"I'm sorry about him, he misses home & he hasn't had coffee yet. There's some students over there that look like they want their picture taken." Darcy started pushing the guy towards a random group of students who would be more than happy to have their picture taken for the website. She punched your arm for your inappropriate behavior. "Why're you grouchy all of a sudden? You need to get fucked. People have better moods afterwards." The way she said it sounded like she learned from experience.

"Shut the fuck up. I'm not grouchy, I just didn't want my picture taken without my permission."

"That's a lie, your favorite pictures are candids."

"Whatever, let's get signed in."

***

Once Darcy turned the corner she immediately turned back to hide around it. She looked at you without saying a word then the both of peeked to see what Darcy saw that was so bad. "Isn't that Pietro's ex? I think she's the one with the swim goggles, is that not weird to carry around campus like that?" It was the famous Kate Bishop that Pietro broke up with because she left him for a guy named Peter Parker. She was talking to some other girls until she grabbed Shaun as he was passing by. Things got interesting.

"You think you could walk pass me without expecting we talk? We're friends, right?" Kate turned around & revealed her entire face to you. Now it was clear that it was Pietro's ex talking to Shaun. "Friends? That title is long gone, you're dead to me." Shaun tried to walk again, but Kate pulled him back once more. You looked at Darcy with worry in your eyes. The conversation could turn bad real quick if someone says the wrong thing. "I can't ask a simple question? I was just gonna ask how Pietro is doing."

"If you wanna know so bad ask him yourself." At this point you could tell Shaun was getting serious about not wanting to talk to Kate. You could feel it in your heart. "He blocked my number. How am I supposed to ask?" Pietro did make the right call. Who wouldn't block the number of the person who cheated on you during the relationship? Only if you were there to support him through that. "That's my problem because? Ever since he went back home & brought his brother, he's so much happier without you."

"That's a total bullshit lie."

"It doesn't matter if you think I'm lying or not because you're dead to all three of us, you're a fucking slut, & go to hell." Shaun walks away with Kate feeling absolutely insulted. The both of your jaws kept slowly dropping during the entire interaction. That was the single most greatest thing you've ever seen. "I'm even more attracted to Shaun now. Imagine if he to were defend my honor when we're dating." You leaned against the wall to let your mind think of everything that happened. Not even a full 24 hours & there's so much shit going on.

***

"Hey, you made the top page on the site." Looking over at Steve's phone, at home, you saw picture of you, Darcy, & Shaun talking with a smile on your face. It was probably at the part of the conversation when Shaun said why he was taking Culinary. "You're going to be a little heartbreaker when all the guys come running after you." Pietro sits next to you then hands you a glass of water as Shaun & Steve kept saying how natural & cute you look in the photo.

"Hey, there's a few guys that commented asking for your number." You slid closer to Steve to look at some of the comments, it was actually most of the comments there. Pietro chokes on his water after hearing this news. "What?! Let me see that." Pietro snatched the phone from Steve to read what everyone has been saying about you. "His smile is so captivating, I need his number, does he have an instagram, he's not dating anyone right?" Every comment was shocking to him.

"None of these guys should be asking for your number or your social media. Why is this happening?" You, Shaun, & Steve looked not knowing what to say to Pietro. This kind of attention was never given to you in High School back in your hometown. No found you hot, cute, or funny except that one guy you used to date. "What the hell is wrong with hear guys? That is not how you get someone to like you." You slowly taking gulps of your water so you wouldn't have to respond to him.

"From now on I'll have to claim you as my own until someone properly gets to know you." You spit out choked on your water when Pietro wraps his arms around your shoulders. "Is that really necessary Pietro? I think Y/N is more than capable knowing how he wants to go about this." Steve starts hitting Shaun to get him to start backing him up. It's honestly what you needed right now. Is this what it's like having an overprotective brother is like? "He's my brother & I will not let people think that he's easy! Get ready because we're going out."

***

Pietro drove all of you to the closest club in the city to help you hookup with some guy & that's supposed to make people see you differently. It was actually easy getting you into the club. Since Pietro, Shaun, & Steve were over 22 & they go to that club often the guard let you in without problem. There was a fake ID just in case it didn't work. "Ok! We're hooking you up with someone, BUT we have to make sure you don't look like a slut." That last word triggered the conversation you saw between Shaun & Kate.

There were a lot of people from the college that were waving at you, guys & girls alike. "Who cares what people think? It's not like Y/N is going to give himself up to the first guy he sees at our college." Pietro pushes Steve playfully & Shaun immediately steps in front of him, but Pietro doesn't notice this. Shaun caught you looking & can't you look you in the eyes. "No, but people are already thinking he's available so if there's a video of him dancing with some guys people from our school will start backing off. They'll think he has better options than them. It'll work."

"Also, look at this face." Pietro squishes your cheeks to prove a point. "He looks like a softie. People will start to understand after tonight. Let's get to the serious question, are you a virgin?" You didn't know what to say even though you knew the answer. Saying it out loud to your childhood best friend & his 2 roommates that you barely know is just embarrassing. Your face was visibly uncomfortable. "You don't have to act so shy. We're brothers, you can tell me anything & I won't judge you for it." You felt the peer pressure to answer that question so all you could just do was nod your head. What the fuck?

"Don't you worry! We'll help you get laid. That when people's opinion of you will change."

Walking through there was disco light shining all around you. It was dark everywhere especially at the table where your supposed to be having your drinks & food. There was one guy in particular that was standing at a table that was your type. You didn't realize you were checking him out. "I see you found your first target. How do you know he plays for your team?" Pietro was on your right looking so proud of you & you have the other 2 on your left less than amused with Pietro. At this moment you could say the same exact thing. You sighed to yourself.

"First off, they are not a target. That guy is a person like everyone else here. Also, the I'm gay & proud written on the back of his shirt is a give away. That guy also has a boyfriend. Be observant guys." The second Shaun stopped his explanation a guy comes from behind the guy you were looking at & gives him a kiss on the cheek. You looked at Shaun with sparkles in your eyes. "He kept checking his phone while also looking around for someone. You don't normally meet a group of friend at a club alone." You were taking mental notes about this.

"What's even better-" You tuned out the conversation they were having to walk towards the first guy you see without even thinking. Steve was trying to call you back, but you knew you had to do this in order to quicker. There was a guy sitting alone at the bar, drinking alone. You took your chances even if you didn't have the observation skills of Shaun. "Hey, can I have a rum & coke. Thanks man." The guy looked at you then went back to his drink looking at the opposite direction of you. This was gonna take some work.

"You got a girl or you just like being deaf by horrible music? Something tells me it's the latter. Cheers mate." You told the bartender thanks. Being smooth is part of a persona of yours that you haven't perfected & drinking wasn't new to you. Flirting was a whole other thing that needs words to be chosen carefully or the person could uninterested real quick. The guy ignores you with a sigh. Maybe he didn't hear you. "It looks like you're deep in thought." The same guy turns to look around to see who you were talking to then he points to himself with confusion.

"Who else? No one else is around. I'm Y/N & what's your name? Let's get the formalities out of the way."

"It's nothing & I'm Dylan."

"I'm guessing you didn't hear me earlier. You got a girl or you just like being deaf by horrible music?" You scooted the chair closer to him so you could get a little bolder. The confidence inside could be felt building inside you. "I'm alone. I think I know you. You're the freshmen that everyone wants. That's impressive considering it's your first day & you're living with Pietro, Shaun, & Steve." You showed a smirk before you took a sip of your drink. This coming out better than you though, now it felt casual.

"I'm also alone." Dylan gave you a smile while nodding his head. This was somehow turning you on. It made you want to actually sleep with him. "I see. Now I know what you're true intentions are. How're you so sure that I'm not straight?" The thrill of flirting & knowing what you're doing, you get how people have the confidence to do this. Not thinking too much makes things easier on yourself. You your arms were touching like you were on a date together.

"If you're so straight you would removed my hand from your inner thigh. Also, I made you hard in a matter of seconds." You whispered seductively into Dylan ear, he shuddered to the feeling of your lips touching the side of his neck. "I like to have a bit of fun Dylan." The guy turned his head towards you only to realize how close your lips were to touching so you leaned in impossibly close. "Give me your number & we can continue this another time." Dylan was too choked up to speak, but ended up putting his number into your phone. That was a win for you.

Before leaving with your drink you grabbed Dylan by his collar slamming your lips together. You winked as you left. "Are you happy now?" Pietro, Shaun, & Steve couldn't believe what just happened after watching everything from start to finish. You chugged the entire glass of alcohol trying to forget. Sure you liked it in the moment, but you felt repulsed immediately. "How the hell did you do that?" Pietro pulled you in for a long hug. Shaun & Steve showed you a thumbs up then you noticed Steve was recording. You were embarrassed as is.

"I never said I couldn't flirt. I only get like that if I'm extremely desperate. Here's his number." You pushed Pietro off you to show the contact information on his phone. Pietro was the only one celebrating. "That's what I'm talking about! If you're that desperate we need to find you a daddy..." You jabbed Pietro on his right arm. "Or someone who is submissive & breedable. We still love whether you're a top or a bottom." This time you, Shaun, & Steve jabbed his arm. He keeps this up he'll be all bruised.

"Can we just go home? My chest feels warm."

"I didn't know you drink." Steve spoke.

"C'mon guys! Y/N doesn't have to flirt anymore because there's a shortcut to your orgasmic heaven if you know what I mean." You never wanna know that means, but you Pietro was going to make you find out anyways. If there's anything you remember when the both of you were kids is that when Pietro puts his mind to something he won't stop until it happens.

***

Pietro leads you, Shaun, Steve to a room filled with professional male sex workers. There were about 15 guys to choose from. All this was too overwhelming for your liking. "The girls are next door so we'll head over there after Y/N picks his guy. It looks like you have a bunch of great options." Some guys looked like they didn't care, others were trying to show of their muscles to get you to pick them, & the rest of them were trying to cover their blushing face.

"Can I not choose? This feels degrading & not at all how I pictured my first time to happen. I'm going home-" Pietro pulls you back before you could very far. All 3 of the roommates have seen you flirt with Dylan & could get almost any guy you wanted so you didn't understand why Pietro had to go through this extreme measures to get you laid. It's offensive. "You're getting a free service. I already paid so you might as well have some fun while." You looked over at Shaun & Steve for help, they only shrugged.

"How'd we get to this point...?"

"I have no idea. None of us asked for this."

"He has such a one track mind." You, Shaun, & Steve were having your own conversation in front of Pietro, but he was too focused on what kind of guy you should choose to care. "I think that guy over there is the perfect guy for you. He looks a bit shy, nervous even, that guy will take it slow for your first time because it might be his as well." The guy was pretty slim from what you can tell with the oversized hoodie he was wearing that covered his shorts. It looked like he was only wearing the hoodie & shoes.

He did pretty cute & your type. That still didn't mean you wanted to do anything with anyone. "I knew you'd agree with me." Pietro ruffled your hair then the guy that Pietro chose for you grabbed your hand leading you to the elevator. The other guys in the room seemed a bit surprised by your quote on quote choice. You did find it adorable holding his hand.

***

"H-Hi, I-I'm Koji, but you can call me Koh." As soon as the both of you got into the room, Koh pushed you into a chair that was sitting in a corner & straddled your legs by sitting on your lap facing you. Your hands naturally gravitated to his waist. "Koji? That means little one in Japanese. It suits you." You showed him a sweet smile. The physical nerves you saw became a little more apparent, not at all how you thought things were gonna go. You didn't actually think it was gonna go anywhere near this point.

"U-Umm...Thank you Senpai. I'll make sure to fulfill all your fantasies." Koh slightly lifted up his hoodie revealing that he had a solid body, not at all slender like you thought it was going to be. You stopped his hands midway to appreciate the sight. It almost made you hard. "Can I ask you something?" Koji looked at you a bit confused then nodded. "Is this going to be your first time?" Pietro's assuming statement wasn't something you were going to praise him on, but you'd be lying if you weren't curious to know.

"Y-Yeah, it's my first day on the job." Koji shook his head back to reality. "Please, just sit back & let me take care of you Master. I promise to be a good boy." He leaned forwards whispering seductively in your ear while he pushed you to lay back. You didn't want to do this, not to him. You don't know anything about him yet you want to help & especially because you didn't want this to be your first time either. "It's my first time too. My best friend kinda forced me into this kind of thing. You're not being forced , are you?"

"P-Please stop delaying my service. I-I need the money..." Koji continued to throw his hoodie on to the ground as he starts to grind on your crotch & you'd be lying if you said it didn't feel good. "Why go through something you don't wanna do? Think of your parents putting you through school. You go to the college near by, right?" The shorter male ignored your all your questions. He starts unbuttoning your shirt leaving only the first three open. "Stop it. You don't know anything about my life & you're making it really difficult to do my job right now."

"I will fuck you IF you really want your first time to be like this. Can you honestly tell me that?"

"What about you? Your friend forced you to pick a sex worker for your first time, I highly doubt you want this to happen right now."

"You're right, I don't, but you also said you need the money. Remember, I'm not judging you. I'd be helping someone out if you want it." Koji put both of his hands on your belt. The tension was building back up to how sexy things were a minute ago. You looked into each other's eyes as if someone was going to give in at any second. None backed out. "Fuck...I can't look you in the eyes & lie to your face. Irrelevant, you have very pretty eyes." A smirk spread across your face while Koji started squishing your cheeks.

"Thanks. What I'm about makes no sense, but I get my eyes from my adoptive father. I have the same soft, doughy eyes as him. We're basically blood." Your sweet smile made Koji push your face then he got of your lap to sit on the bed. No one really said anything. There was things you wanted ask knowing that you really shouldn't. It wasn't your business yet somehow you wanted to help. "Judging by your body I'm guessing you're on the swim team. I wish I had half the muscles you have. I try to workout."

"Very observant of you. Yeah, I was on the swim team all 4 years of my college & I joined the college's swim team this year." There was a slight pause. "Then I quit the same day. My swim scholarship went down the drain after that, it was a full ride too." You handed Koji back his hoodie as he was explaining. Some colleges are tough on the sports, he didn't even give the practices a try. "I'll tell you why, I knew you were curious about it anyways." Koji took a deep breath in & out trying to calm his nerves.

"I quit because I got beat in a race. This girl, Kate Bishop, told me it was to give me pointers to improve before practices start. Somehow she found out about my full ride scholarship & told me to quit while I was ahead. I was beat by a mere 5 seconds, but her & her girl friends kept berating my skills."

You believed his story because, thinking back, you realized that when you & Darcy spotter her, she pointed out that Kate was carrying some swim goggles out in the open. It comes full circle. "How bad of a person can she be? She's now classified as a cheater & a bully." You leaned back into the chair as you put a hand over your mouth to get your mind running about so many things. How could Pietro not notice how horrible of a person she is? Sure, people's attitude could change depending on the person. It's still no excuse for all her actions.

"What do you mean by cheater? You know her?" Your hand came down to your lap when your eyes shifted towards Koji. All you did was shrug. Knowing her is something you'd like to avoid. "Not in the way you think. My childhood best friend, the one who set up this whole thing, dated Kate." You buttoned your shirt back up. The thing that bothers you the most was that it sounded like Pietro, Shaun, & Steve were close to each other. She cheated, one, but all of a sudden Kate starts being this fucked up person. There's some part of you that wants to know why.

"Dated? Past tense?" You nodded. "I'd say he dodged a bullet. No one should be going out with someone who belittles someone for their own amusement with others who agree." Koji placed both of his hands on his sides touching the bed while he started kicking up his legs back & forth. He was kinda too short for his feet to be touching the ground. "I guess so." You sighed then there was a knock at the door, the both of you looked at each other hoping for an answer. None of you had a clue to who it could be.

"Could it be your boss? It'd be kinda weird if it was because this isn't a 'Is everything to your liking?' kind of service. This isn't a restaurant."

"No, my boss said that you were going to be the last client of the night so I could just go home afterwards or I could stay in the hotel until checkout."

"Y/N, it's Pietro. Open the door." You stood up in an immediate panic. Koji watched you pace back & forth thinking of a plan on what to do. Pietro should be having his fun with some random chick. "It sounds like they know your name. I think you should open the door." The knock became a little more insistent after a few more moments. This wasn't going to go well if yo open up the door still looking like you're innocent. "You don't understand. That's my childhood best friend out there. If I don't look like I fucked you this is going to happen all over again."

Koji looked at you then back at the door where the knocks became slight bangs. The worried look on your face said it all. "Don't worry, I got this." First, Koji strips off his hoodie & throws it on the ground half way towards the door then drops his shorts revealing the jockstrap he was hiding. It kinda difficult for you not to stare. He, next, unbuckles your belt & undo your jeans to pull them down a bit to look like you were trying to get dressed quickly. You already knew the buttons on your shirt were coming off. Koji then ruffles your hair with a bit of water.

Lastly, he drips water along your pecs to have it roll down your body to make it seem like there was sweat all over your body. Looking in the mirror you really looked like you got laid. "Oh, one last thing. Bite my next." Koji tilts his head pointing at the area he wants it at. The way you caught so fast got you all flustered to say the least. "I'm not going going to do that." You watched as Koji bite down on his own arm & forearms then blew on them. There was a bite mark that followed. He seemed to be more experienced than he led on to be. Nothing made sense.

"I'm healthier than I look, but I bruise easily." Koji smiled innocently then brought your faces close together. Your heart was racing. "It's ok if you don't know how to give a hickey. When we start kissing, take the lead, & I promise you it'll come naturally." You listened to every word, but you seriously wanted to kiss him now. Everything he did was cute & hot all at the same time. The kiss started slowly until the both of you got into the heat of the moment.

Every second this kiss happened the both of you opened your mouth up until your tongues came into play. This was your first time kissing someone & you never felt like such a guy before. "Fuck~" You were the first one to pull away due to the lack of breath. This was what real kissing is like. Not sure how you knew how, but you pulled Koji closer by his waist to kiss him again then immediately moving to his jawline then to his neck. This is what Koji meant. It started off with small nibbles which turned into really biting down on the side of his neck, his right pec & right above the collar bone. You got carried away.

"Aahhh~" Koji moaned loud enough for Pietro to hear from right outside the door. It wasn't something you planned to do, but you're glad it did. The both of you looked at each other after you got off. "U-Umm...I think we're good now. The hickeys will take a second to form." You bit down on your bottom lip while you looked at him up & down basically checking him out in a good way. You felt proud of those marks. "Go already, before your friends leave." Walking to the door you were still taking deep breaths. After all that it really did feel like sex.

Now it's time to put on your famous acting skills to good use. Show time. "Is there something I can help you with Pietro?" You put your hands all of over your hair ruffling it a lot more to make even messier than it already. This was you being "tired" after a wonderful few hours of "fucking." "It's about fucking time you opened the door. Judging how you look-" Pietro gestured his eyes towards your crotch. You didn't realize that you were hard, you tried to play it cool though. "Looks like you're going for round 2."

Your child hood best friend did the bro handshake that leads into one of one hand tap hugs. Those are the most award things in the world to you. "My brother not only got laid, he's going in for another. That's what I like to see." After Pietro was done hyping you up there was Koji revealing himself with the persona he gave you earlier, but more innocent. "Thank you for my reward Senpai. I was a good boy for you." Those words you couldn't believe came out of Koji's mouth like that. Pietro was loving it.

Koji cuddled up against your arm, his plan was actually working. The hickeys did become a lot more apparent now. "Didn't know you had a biting kink until you got laid, didn't you? Well, I just came to check on you." Pietro looks between you & Koji with the most devious smirk you've ever seen. "Have a nice night guys. Try not to be too loud, I could hear you from outside." Once the door closed you & Koji took a breath of relief. That was one of the hardest things you've ever had to do since letting Pietro go to move to a different city. He's such a pain sometimes.

***

The next day Pietro insisted on you, Darcy, & Shaun to have lunch at his faculty. He kept going on & on about how he saw Koji when he opened the door explaining in very explicit detail of what he heard & saw. "There was a lot of moaning coming from Y/N's room. The guy I picked out for him was perfect." Darcy punched your arm in the midst of Pietro's talking. It was several punches too much. "I thought I was supposed to be your one of your best friends. You tell me literally everything." As punishment she stole some fries from your plate, you didn't care.

"Don't blame him. Y/N was so exhausted from last night that he almost woke up late. How many rounds did you go last night anyway?" Shaun, Steve, & Darcy looked up from their plates to have all their eyes on you waiting for your answer. The pressure was starting to get to you, but you couldn't back down. You held up three fingers causing the group to react in complete shock. Shaun & Steve couldn't stop hitting each other's arm. "You dirty bastard! Look at you!" Pietro yelled loud enough for everyone to hear.

"You've embarrassed him enough Pietro. I think you should calm it down just a bit." Darcy gestured to the audience at the other tables then he did an apology to the entire area. At least one of your best friends got the hint. "That guy is checking you out, stud." Looking around there was a guy a slick, black undercut looking from his phone then smiling up back to you. "If it's anything like last night the guy practically gave you his number already." Steve whispers for only your table to hear.

"What else happened last night?"

"Y/N hit on this guy named Dylan. I found out that he's in the medic faculty, cute guy if I do say so myself." Shaun squeezed Steve's arm until he begged for mercy. The dynamic between those is always so interesting to you & Darcy. They kept fighting until that said guy from earlier came up to you. "Hey, are you from this faculty? Haven't seen you in any of my classes." This guy was a bit taller than you with a slightly muscular frame than Shaun. His basketball jersey gave away that he is an athlete.

"No, I'm in the Faculty of Culinary."

"I have to get to my practice, but if I could get your number we could plan a date to see when the both of us are available." Darcy kept nudging your arm, she was beyond excited for you. This was the first time someone hit on you since High School & you liked this feeling after awhile. "Bro. You don't think it's a little rude to interrupt a group of friends having lunch together? Get to your practice already." You, Darcy, Shaun, & Steve looked at each other like something was gonna go down if you spoke up.

"What's with the look on your faces?"

"Why'd you have to intimidate him? He wasn't really interrupting anything. It's not like we're in some important meet, It's just lunch." Steve ate the chicken off of Shaun's fork to prove a point that didn't need to be proven. The tension of the situation could've been avoided if Pietro was a bit nicer or maybe be a little more accepting to the fact that you were actually getting hit on. "Give him some credit. He has better skin than I do, that's what made me feel attracted him in the first place. I'm glad we're friends." Darcy squished your face then you smiled.

Pietro stands up from the table to lift your chin up with a single hand. The moment was back when Pietro kissed you after the ramen shop. His eyes, his beautiful eyes got you mesmerized that you slightly leaned your head forward. What you didn't know was that everyone around you was watching. Some girls were squealing from behind Darcy. He leans closer so you closed your waiting for your lips to come into contact once again. "You're right. You need to show the face was you were using." Pietro smiled at you.

***

After eating your lunch you mentioned ice cream & that's when everyone wanted some. Pietro offered to buy until a guy you recognized right away came in with 6 cups of ice cream. Yours being the biggest with 3 scoops. "Hi guys! My name is Koji & it's my first year at the Faculty of Engineering. Student ID: 0025. I heard someone say ice cream so I decided to treat my fellow classmates." Koji had his hands behind his back while explaining then did a small wave, you were smiling seeing him once again.

"Also, I met Y/N on the first day."

"Aren't you-" You knew exactly what Pietro was going to say next & the only thought you had to do was shove a spoon full of ice cream in his mouth. Darcy scooted down before you could shove her, she wasn't about that life. "Who's the twink?" That didn't faze you, but the others were caught off guard by how blunt Darcy was. This was tame Darcy, drunk Darcy is way worse than you think. You backhanded her arm. "Koji was completely lost, he almost missed the sign in for first year freshmen." You put an arm around Koji like you were claiming him.

This was unintentional.

"Thanks for the ice cream, I don't think I'll be able to finish this. Are you gonna help me?" Koji's eyes sparkled like the night sky when you tried to spoon feeb him some strawberry ice cream. Everyone else on the table watched in awe. You thought to yourself that maybe Koji could be a great boyfriend & he's really cute as an added bonus, but something was stopping you from seeing him as more than a friend. Maybe even a little brother you feel like you should protect at all costs. Your feelings could change later.

"Y/N, we should take a picture." Koji brought out his phone trying to get the perfect angle with the perfect brightness of the both of you. He fit perfectly leaning against your chest & just below your chin. "You're not smiling." Koji started to pout. "If you stop looking at my actual face you'd see through your camera that I'm showing you my handsome smile." You laughed as you tried to take the phone away from him. With your arm length you'd have a better angle.

Even if you only met him last night you feel as if he was your friend for months. You convinced yourself, with this interaction, you could totally push pass seeing him as something more. Who wouldn't fall for a cute guy like Koji? "Excuse me. If you don't mind I'd like to have ice cream with my brother & out friends if you haven't noticed." You furrowed your eyebrows almost too quickly. The tone in his voice sounded more aggressive than the last guy that talked to you. "Seriously? Did you forget that Koji paid for all out ice cream? You good bro?"

"Yeah, Koji can sit with how ever fucking long he wants. Thanks for this by the way, I'm coming off my final days of you know what." Darcy explains.

"Paid? Engineering students get free ice cream in their own faculty from 3-30pm. Culinary students get the same benefits, you guys get Black Forest cake."

"It doesn't matter Pietro. I don't know what you're fucking deal is, but you forced me into a club while I'm underage & I didn't want to go, forced me to hit on guys which made me feel uncomfortable, & to top it all off you forced me into having my first time with a male sex worker. I wanted to go home. I did whatever you wanted me to do so now let me do whatever the fuck I want, you're too much."

It was only 2 weeks into your college life, a lot of major things happened in that short amount of time. You're sleeping in the same bed as your childhood crush, boosted popularity by a simple candid picture of yourself, now guys are all over you after your somewhat new found confidence. Whoever said college life isn't easy was pure genius & relatable, but finding college love is just as difficult. There's a lot of options for only a few to be chosen from.

Who could it be? Pietro or Koji?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 3.5K 35
Just some Peter Parker and Avengers oneshots (mostly irondad and spiderson) Contains hurt, angst, fluff etc., and all your cliché plots with a little...
8.6K 394 12
Oneshots and short stories from the Marvel (alternate) universe. Mostly Avengers and Loki, for now... I'll add new stories every now and then. Do yo...
4.8K 203 51
Oneshots of your favorite MCU characters!
53.1K 1.3K 17
These are a collection of one shots and imagines. These do not apply to my actual superhero series, but some are based off of them. It's kind of fun...