Star Wars: The Terran Republi...

By ve_speaker

A newly found planet called Zeridian has been found at the edge of the outer rim. not much is known about the... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Authors Note
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Not an update (yet)
Not an update 2
Sorry

Chapter 49

3.4K 70 21
By ve_speaker

Waneta was walking aimlessly around thinking to herself. She wanted to stay here and be a part of the family she always wanted. Yet, she knew that she couldn't. She still had things that needed to be done. And her mother's voice was still echoing in her head.

Her thoughts didn't last long until the sounds of glass breaking was sounded out throughout the building she was in. Quickly running towards where the commotion was coming from it lead her to a giant room where two large holes were broken. It looked as if someone was thrown through it.

"You are too weak for me, old man. You mean nothing to me anymore." A voice said as what sounded like lighting was heard.

Waneta eyes go wide as she hears the painful grunts of the father as she ran outside and was surprised to see Anakin and obi-wan still here. She had thought they had left already.

"What is going on!" Waneta shouts as she moves past Anakin and obi-wan to see the son electrocuting the father.

The daughter was on the ground and made no movement to get back up. It seemed the son was destroying all of them.

Taking out both of her lightsabers without hesitation she gets ready to throw one of them right at the son while he was distracted.

"Waneta wait!" Obi-wan shouts but it was too late as her lightsaber flies towards the son.

Without even looking he uses the force to levitate her saber inches from him as he makes sure the father wasn't going to get back up. Turning around he grabs the lightsaber and inspects it as waneta gets even closer to him. He deactivates the weapon before tossing it back to her with a serious face.

"To think all this time a being like you was running about right under us. And father didn't even bother to tell me."

"From the looks of it, he did it for a good reason. You've embraced the dark side. Letting it consume you. Attacking your own father and sister. What is wrong with you?"

He let's out a small laugh almost like he was mocking her. "And what would you know about having a father? Nevertheless a sane parent." He says causing Waneta to wince.

That was when Waneta noticed Ashoka who was holding a blade. Her face was darkened and her eyes were a bright yellow. Waneta was able to sense the dark side corrupting her.

"Ashoka? What did he do to you!?" She says with anger.

Ashoka either didn't hear her or just ignored her because she jumped in the air with the blade as she landed closely to the son.

"Give it to me, child." The son says.

"Ahsoka, no!" Anakin shouts as Ashoka looks back at him.

She gave him an evil smirk before quickly handing the son the blade as she backed up little. It seemed she had no desire to listen to anyone but the son.

"Thank you. Your usefulness has come to an end." He quietly says before touching her head.

Ashoka's eyes rolls in the back of her head and she falls down on the ground unmoving. Anakin not taking to well runs towards him shouting.

"Noo!"

With a wave of his hand he sends the aggressive Jedi sprawling on the ground. The son then gets ready to turn towards his father but he didn't think that Waneta would do something because she came flying at him with one of her lightsabers getting ready to strike him down.

Quickly stepping to the side he grabs her hand that was holding her weapon and tosses her to the side before hitting her with force lightning.

Landing on her feet she brings her hands up and redirects the lighting much to the surprise of the son as he applies more pressure on her knocking her back. It wasn't long until this constant barrage on her was too much and she was overwhelmed.

Losing her strength the force lightning engulfs her and her painful scream sounded out before it stopped. She kneeled on the ground a small amount of steam surfaced off her skin.

"Stand out of my way Waneta. You're the last person I want to mess with. So I would suggest you not meddle in affairs you do not yet understand." He says before walking towards the father with the blade in his hand.

"Now, Father, you will die." He says stabbing the blade towards him but the daughter quickly jumps in front of him as the vibrant color on her became dull.

"Why!?" The son says backing up as he drops the blade in disbelief.

The shock of killing his sister with his own hands was too much for him as he looked away and flew away.

"My daughter, what have I done?" The Father says turning her over as she struggled from the pain.

"Do not hate him, Father. It is his nature."

"No! All is lost. The balance has been broken. I thought by bringing you here I would...But I have destroyed everything."

"Can you help her?" Anakin says holding Ashoka as he begs the father to do something for her.

"There is no light. The evil has been unleashed, and the dark side shall consume her."

"You must help her!" Anakin says shouts.

"I cannot undo what is done. There is no hope."

"Yes, there is! There's always hope!"

The Father doesn't say anything but the hand of his daughter touching his face grabs his attention. She than turns toward Ashoka as he understands what she wants to do.

"Then let my daughter's last act be to breathe life into your friend."

Standing behind Anakin the two of them levitates the two of them as as a white light shines around them. Moments later they drop and Anakin quickly moves over towards ashoka to see if it worked.

Seconds pass by and dor a minute he thought it didn't work but her loud coughs interrupts his thoughts as he pulls her into a tight hug.

"Hey, Snips."

Ashoka looks around confused before looking at obi-wan who shrugged. "What's going on?"

"Uh...Not much. It's good to see you." Anakin says Happily.

The moment between the three doesn't last long as the painful grunts of waneta can be heard. She can be seen painfully getting up with a scowl on her face. There was still steam from the lighting coming off of her which made Ashoka shout out her name in worry. Even Anakin and obi-wan looked at her in worry even though she betrayed the three of them.

The only one that wasn't worried because her wounds was the father. Although he didn't want to see her harmed. It was her grey eye that had him worried. It wasn't really noticable but he had seen it. A part of it had turned black before quickly turning grey again. The same eyes that her mother had was slowly forming in that eye.

The Father seeing this wasted no time and healed parts of her body that was burned. Not that she really needed it because it was already healing.

"You must learn to control yourself Waneta. He could've of killed you if he wanted too."

"I-I had to do something. Why is he doing this?" Waneta questions as she flexes her fingers as they were numb.

"As you know my son has descended
into the dark side, so have the Sith gained strength.

"We will stop your son." Anakin speaks up.

"No! You must go, now! He needs your ship to leave the planet. You must leave before he can take it."

"Wait! I still have questions that I need answered." Waneta says.

"It is too late for that now. My son will do everything he can to escape from here. You must not allow this to happen."

Waneta closes her eyes as she balls her hand into a fist before turning to leave.

"As you wish." She says with almost no emotion as she walks off.

Ashoka looks at her for a while before deciding to go after her. Before she can walk off Anakin grabs her shoulder.

"Ashoka wait."

"Master please. Even though she lies anywho she was. She was still my friend in the end." She says before running off.

Anakin was about to go after her but the father stops him in his tracks.

"I would let her go. She may be the only one to guide her towards a better path. She must feel like I had left her."

"I am afraid what will happen when I am gone. What will she do." The Father thinks to himself before walking to his daughter.

With Ashoka and waneta. Ashoka was steadily getting closer to waneta who seemed to be lost in thought. Her face looked emotionless.

"Waneta. Talk to me." Ashoka pleads.

"About what ashoka? Last I checked we were enemies now. There is nothing talk about."

Waneta continues to walk away but Ashoka's next words make her freeze in place.

"Your angry because you feel like he's leaving you. Isn't it?"

"No. I'm angry because this is the third time this has happened."

"My friends. The Jedi. And now this. It seems she was right." She lets out a small cough trying to hold in something.

Waneta than turns towards ashoka as a stream of tears can be seen falling down her cheeks.

"What did I do to deserve this Ashoka? What did I do? I never wanted this. The war. The pain. The lies."

"You can still make this right waneta. I will still be there for you. Even if we're on opposite sides." Ashoka says trying to calm her down.

"And how long will that last? Until you leave me as well. But than again I have only my self to blame for that."

"I won't abandon you waneta. Please. Give me a chance."

Waneta hesitates but nods her head at her deciding to give it one more chance. Ashoka than gets right in front of her and surprises her waneta by hugging her. And it was something that she desperately needed because for the first time in her life. She truly felt that she was alone.

That her mother was right about her. She was almost exactly like her in these terms. The only thing keeping her from swaying from everything was ashoka. The one and Jedi she regarded as her only friend may be the only one from keeping her from seeking help from the woman that was her mother.

(Pretty short chapter. I'm honestly not too happy with this one. This is a very touchy subject in starwars, and I had no idea how to get through this part of it. Nevertheless I hope you like this chapter. One more chapter and this subject will be over and more of master chief will be in it)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 471 76
This is a crosspost of my story "Rise of the Terran Alliance" first published on Fanfiction.net. Watch as Earth becomes involved in the Clone Wars
Bounty By ash

Fanfiction

1.7K 215 20
It is a lawless time. A galaxy at war decades ago, still in shambles after the fall of the dreaded Empire. Calista, a simple bounty hunter making her...
106 2 29
Planet in turmoil Five years since the end of the Clone War, the wild space planet of Teth is again embroiled in a violent conflict. Separatist holdo...
12.5K 295 14
A Galaxy divided by war! Peaceful worlds must choose sides or face the threat of invasion. Republic and Separatist armies vie for the allegiance of n...