Hisoka x Illumi

By bruhlifesuks

Uhm, you guys already know this will be unholy. Not my art SMUT may be triggering things don't know yet... @... More

Chapter 1, Just a mission??
Chapter 2, Shit, he likes me?
Chapter 3, The Next Day

Chapter 4, Cafe~

300 2 0
By bruhlifesuks

Hello you guys I hope you enjoy this chapter! There sadly won't be any smut this one maybe the next one though~

Illumi's Point of View:

Hisoka goes over to the door and before he opens it says, " We need to check out first love~ "

He then opens the door for me and I walk out and ask him, " What are you trying to imply? Would you like me to pay? "

He closes the door after walking out after me and says, " Of course not~ I'm going to pay love~ " " Okay then. " I say in response.

I slowly reach for his hand and before I take it he intertwines his fingers with mine. " You're to cute~ " he coo's.

" Shut up. " He slowly brings my hand up to his mouth and grazes them with his lips. I blush lightly and look away.

" Let's just go. " He smirks at this, " Alright darling~ "

We walk down to the counter and there is a young woman probably in her 20's as well. She looks up at us a bit confused.

Hisoka let's go of my hand and grabs his card out of his pocket and she asks, " Are you two together? " She seems to be checking out Hisoka.

'Why do all the girls go for him?'

Hisoka puts his card down on the table a bit forcefully and looks to her, " Why~ " " I-I- " she stutters in response. " Yes, we are together. "

Hisoka looks over to me and smirks. I cross my arms. " O-oh ok... Sorry. " She gives Hisoka his card back.

I roll my eyes. " Awe~ Lulu don't be jealous~ " " I'm not. " Hisoka takes my hand and leads me to the car.

Hisoka's Point of View:

When we get to the car Illumi gets in and buckles up. I then get in the driver's seat and buckle up as well. " Well~ "

" What? " " Are we really together? " I ask him. " Maybe. " He says. " Hm~ " I start the car up.

He seems uneasy and the asks, " Are we? " " I don't care Lulu~ " I begin to drive to the cafe.

He sighs then responds with, " Okay. "
.
.
.
.
When we get there we both get out and I go over and kiss him. " Mm~ " he hums against my lips.

I then pull away and say, " let's go in. " " Okay. " He says. I walk next to him inside and he goes to order. I sit down and he comes back with the food.

He sits down next to me and hands me mine and lays his head down on my should and sips coffee.

I slip on mine then he asks, " What do we do after this? " " Whatever you want to love~ "

" I don't know. We could walk around until we have to go to that meeting. " He suggests. " We can~ " he eats his muffin and I eat my croissant.

He gets up after finishing and says, " let's go. " " Alright my love~ "
.
.
.
.
There you guys go it wasn't the best but it's all I have at the moment. I'll try to upload tomorrow. Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
18K 601 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
266K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး