Moonlit (Konosuba x Male Read...

By InosKeru

As You Were Reincarnted To Another World With A Certain Tracksuit Guy And A Former Goddess To Adventure And D... More

1
2
3
5
6

4

1.5K 39 4
By InosKeru

3RD POV
GUILD

Kazuma: We need more party members.

Y/N nodded while eating his food, Aqua Agreed too.

Aqua: And theres no way the two of us can take them all alone. Lets recruit more allies!

Y/N: 'But im the only one who can take them on though, well. Its not like Aquas wrong though, both Kazuma and Aqua cant take the Toads, they had to scream for help, cant blame them.'

Kazuma: 5,000 Eris per frog... we risked our lives and no more than part time construction work pays.

Kazuma said as we all took a bite of Frog Meat in unison.

Aqua: This is surprisingly tasty, its a little tough. But the texture is quite nice.

Y/N: Still amazed how it feels like im eating a chicken wing.

Kazuma sweatdropped and drank a beer.

Kazuma: You say "allies", but were begginers with no decent equipment.

Y/N: Do you guys really even think that anyone will party up with us?

Aqua: Youve got me here and Y/N, so allies-

Kazuma: Swallow your food! swallow your food, then talk.

As Aqua heard that she drank a bottle of water so no more food is full on her mouth.

Aqua: Im an Arch Priest, the most advanced job there is! Anyone would kill to have me in their party!

Y/N/Kazuma: 'How can we even call you a Goddess when you keep bragging yourself...'

Aqua: If i off-handedly decided to keep recruiting members, there would be tons of people saying, "Please take me with you!"

As Aqua said that both Kazuma and Y/N look at Aqua, with Disgustingly face.

Y/N: 'This just keeps getting better and better... for Aqua that is.'

Y/N POV
THE NEXT DAY

As the next day comes, the three of us sat on a bench for half a day waiting for party members.

Aqua: Nobodys coming.

As Aqua said that Kazuma started his own narrator thoughts.

Kazuma: 'More than half a day passed after we posted the recruitment offer, but no prospective future heroes showed up.'

Then two people looked at the recruitment offer, and the other Guy said.

??? 1: No way.

??? 2: You said it.

Once they said that they left the Guild, now i looked to the recruitment offer as i now know why they didnt join.

"Immediate opening! were a cozy, harmonious party any adventurers who wish to journey with the beautiful and noble arch priest, Aqua-sama, need to look no further. "Ive been happy everyday since i joined this party, i definetely hit the jackpot!" "I got over my illness and became popular, all thanks to Aqua-samas party!"  Hiring recruitments: Adventurers in advanced job classes only."

Y/N: 'What kind of shitty Recruitment is that?! its fucking childs play! praising yourself in a recruitment party!'

Kazuma: Hey, lets lower the bar a little. Recruiting only advance members are way too strict.

Y/N: That i agree.

Aqua: But... but...

Y/N: At this rate Aqua, not even a person will come.

As i said that, small footprints were heard behind Kazuma and i.

Kazuma: I mean, you might have an advanced job, but im still the weakest.

Y/N: So you will feel ashamed if your completely surrounded by elites?

Kazuma: Yes.

???: I happened to notice your recruitment poster.

3RD POV
GUILD

As the trio heard that Y/N, Aqua, and Kazuma looked behind as they saw a girl wearing a wizard like clothes that are too big for her, especially the hat.

???: Hehe, that we would meet is a fate, chosen by the world itself. I have anxiously awaited the arrival of those such as yourselves.

And as she said that she a pose that is like screaming with pride.

???: My name is Megumin! my calling is that of an arch wizard, one who controls explosion magic, the strongest of all offensive magic!

Kazuma: Um...

Megumin: Do you, too, desire my forbidden strength, which is so almighty, ive been ostracized by the entire world?

Y/N/Kazuma: Huh?

Magumin: Then show me thine resolve of peer into the ultimate abbys with me! when man stares at the abbys, the abbys stares back.

Aqua: That red eye... are you a crimson demon?

Megumin: Indeed! i am Megumin! user of the finest magic crimson demon possess! My lethal magic demolishes mountains, smashes boulders...

As she said that, she fell flat face to the floor.

Kazuma: Hey!

Y/N: Are you alright?

she crouched and looked at the floor, in despair.

Megumin: i havent eaten anything in three days do you have anything that i could eat?

Kazuma: I dont mind treating you, but whats with the eyepatch?

Y/N: We have an Arch Priest to heal you if your hurt.

Aqua hummed and noded in agreement as she stand up, about to walk towards Megumin, until she motioned to stop, using her hand of course.

Megumin: This is the magic item that surpresses my mighty magical powers, so if i were ever to take this off there would be a greatly catastrophe would surely befall this land...

Megumin said starting to balance her footing.

Y/N: So, *Sip* its like a seal perhaps?

Y/N said, while drinking coffee.

Megumin: Well, that was a lie, i just wear it for looks.

As when she said that Kazumas face, in Horror, to ":I" face as he pulled the Eyepatch.

Megumin: Ahh! Im sorry! please dont pull it! stop... stop it!

Kazuma kept his hands on her eyepatch, not making a move meaning he wont let go soon.

Megumin: Actually, it'll hurt if you just let go, so please just slowly put it back where it was.

As Megumin kept pleading to stop pulling on her eyepatch Y/N sighed and Aqua joined the chat.

Aqua: You know, Crimson Demons are born with high intelligence, and possess magical power. Generally, they are all expert magicians, and all of them have weird names.

Y/N: Hm? really? well, guess it is since Megumin sounds like a chunibyuu.

Kazuma: Oh?

Kazuma said as he slowly lose his hold to the eyepatch, making Megumins face a bit relaxed.

BUT.

Kazuma being the Kazuma he is, he let go of the eyepatch halfway, making the eyepatch hit Megumins eye, thats 30- HP.

Megumin: Ow! My eye!

Kazume looked at Megumin, looking like an idiot like it wasnt his fault.

Kazuma: Sorry. I thought you were making fun of us. You were talking gibberish and gave us that weird name after all.

Megumin rubbed her eye, more precisely, her eyepatch.

Megumin: Ughh... Calling my name weird is rude. From my point of view, its everyone else in town who has a weird name.

...

...

...

Y/N: Hooh... By the way what is your parents name?

Megumin made another pose that made the three of us sweatdrop.

Y/N: 'The fuck are you? DIO?'

Megumin: My mother is YuiYui and my father is Hyoizaburo!

When her proposal was over i looked back at the two and saw both their faces look like :I. I look back at her and said...

Y/N: Bruh.

Kazuma then started to chat with Aqua.

Kazuma: So this girls clan has a lot of good magicians, right?

Megumin: H-Hey! If you've got a problem with my parents name lets hear it!

Y/N: ...Yo mama so THI-

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: Sorry dear readers, ive been gone for a... two months? well who cares my school immediately message me to ready my school items and it would start 2 days, JUST BEFORE I COULD ENROLL BRUH. Welp, the story might be short but its the least i could do, had to sleep properly, not an S-Ranked Otaku after all, Oh and about the Kokushibo Reader x Kny might take time to update cause of the freaking school aight? cool, and wait! dont forget to read my OTHER story where you got reincarnated to DxD, the story? Go and click my MAIN ACCOUNT! 👉 Kokushidou.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.3K 50
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
135K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
601K 30.4K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...