๐Œ๐‘๐’.๐๐€๐Š๐”๐†๐Ž - ๐ฑ ๐›๐ฅ...

By QLOUD3D

โ ๐ฒ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐Ÿ. โž โ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Œ๐‘๐’.๐๐€๐Š๐”๐†๐Ž! - ๐ช๐ฎ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐Œ๐‘๐’.๐๐€๐Š๐”๐†๐Ž! - ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ.
๐€๐‘๐‚ ๐ˆ : ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐
๐ฆ๐ซ๐ฌ.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. | #๐Ÿ
๐ฆ๐ซ๐ฌ.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. | #๐Ÿ‘
๐ฆ๐ซ๐ฌ.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. | #๐Ÿ’
๐ฆ๐ซ๐ฌ.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. | #๐Ÿ“
๐ฆ๐ซ๐ฌ.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. | #๐Ÿ”
๐ฆ๐ซ๐ฌ.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. | #๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Œ๐‘๐’.๐๐€๐Š๐”๐†๐Ž | ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐
๐Œ๐‘๐’.๐๐€๐Š๐”๐†๐Ž | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž.

๐ฆ๐ซ๐ฌ.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. | #๐Ÿ

9.8K 311 277
By QLOUD3D

REVAMPED! : MARCH 16, 2023

𝓜𝓻𝓼.𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
HELL ON EARTH

▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃

ALDERA JUNIOR HIGH
02, chapter two- hell on earth
━ ★ ⌇captured!
TAGZ! | devils7W0rshiper

JAPAN, SHIBUYA | ALDERA-
JUNIOR HIGH
🎥 omniscient pov

a black cadillac escalade with the bumper ripped off could be seen nearing the incident, judging by the speed at which the car was going they were urgent.

press and random bystanders watching as the back passenger side door swung open, out stepping a woman.

a woman with a slightly darker then fair complexion exiting the vehicle strands of seemingly unkept blonde locs on her head paired with a pair of strikingly sharp ruby red eyes.

the woman sharing great resemblance to the victim who was still actively fighting for his life she'd arrived.

the mother of the boy had arrived and judging by the huge anger filled strides and the mere aura that was wafting off of her she was upset- extremely upset.

a ticking time bomb...

had entered the premises, she looked like she was about point two seconds from exploding on the reporters and various camera crews that flocked her way after recognizing the woman to be a quite well know designer.

"ohhh shit," a boy who's kinky black hair ghosted over his eyes, catching sight of the scene as he exited the corner store "shits about to hit the fan."

a gitty look of excitement blessing his visible features, a tingling sensation ghosting over his spine at the chaos that was about to ensue.

that was the boys momma not just any momma either, it was the boys black mother- just judging by the urgency and state of the car the arrived in the pros were about to have to experience hell on earth.

and the one who would be sure to give it to them was none other than you, Mrs.Bakugo.

🎈

DOWNTOWN SHIBUYA
🎥 your pov

slamming the now wrecked car door shut a overwhelming surge of strength and energy pulsing through me.

the white open toe bow jimmy choos i'd wore to work this morning loudly clicking against the pavement with each stride i took.

the feeling of control i had over myself slowly slipping as the scene of my son desperately gasping for ai fighting for his life while trained professionals stood around and did absolutely nothing but watching sending me into a downward spiral one.

"Honestly what type of driver is he, I tell him to do something he always goes against it," the situation withal charles, the driver replaying in my head only adding fuel to the fire.

He acts just like my son and husband always has a damn excuse as to why they can't do what the fuck I ask of them.

though it seems today is his lucky day as the scolding that was meant for him will be poured down upon somebody else.

a seemingly sparkle filling the presses eyes as they laid eyes on my figure, immediately leaving the story of my son desperately fighting for his life behind.

deeming interviewing a designer more important and news worthy than the literal hostage situation playing out in front of them - they'll get their interview though it won't be the one they hoped for.

reaching the crowd of what roughly looked to be two hundred people who chose stand around and record instead of doing something.

"move," malice dripping from my voice as i continued rushing forward shoving the first reporter out the way the huge camera he had in my face falling to the ground as he bumped into his crew.

maneuvering my way through the sea of people trying my best to get straight to the root of the problem which everybody is a factor but right now the root is that big ass blob that has its filthy ass hands on my child and the trained professionals who are sitting off to the side on their asses doing nothing to help.

"excuse me," apologizing to whoever it may concern that i bumped into them but if you really think about it, it's their own fault they shouldn't have been in the way to begin with.

reaching the front of the crowd my eyes frantically darting around, scanning the area for somebody; anybody that looked like they could do something, anything to save my son.

though it seems i came to senses when the realization that not one of these very capable hero's was doing nothing at all to help my son, he really was fight alone.

there was not a soul helping my son, looking up at him the feeling of strength surging through me once again.

🎈 📌

something in me snapped as i watched the once unmovable concrete barricade come crashing down to the ground, tipping over as if it were a piece of paper that'd been blown down by the wind.

"HOLD ON KATSUKI," offering my son words of assurance that his mother would come save him; if nobody else was going to.

a glimmer of hope filling his glossy red tear filled eyes his explosions getting bigger as he fought harder.

seeing that he was still hanging on gave me the strength and reassurance i needed, taking a few steps back into the crowd opting for a running start, "that's right, hold on," quickly breathing out before darting onto the scene determined to save my child.

"MA'AM! YOU CANT GO OVER THERE; ITS DANGEROUS!" a random extra who up until now was standing off to the side spectating making himself known as he tried to hold me back.

though he wasn't doing a very good job since he didn't have much of a build to back up his talk.

and trust me talk alone isn't gonna get you very far with me or anybody for all that matter.

jerking my arm trying to shake his grip on my arm though it seemed to be harder than i thought as he doubled down strengthening the hold he had on my arm.

scrunching my face up in distaste as he had no intentions of letting my arm go, jerking my arm a few more times before stopping to think about it rationally as me trying to power him off of me was only causing me pain.

"smh." smacking my lips at how persistent he was as he still wouldn't remove his hands from me though that wasn't the problem i'll pull his little ass right along into the line of fire with me.

"If you don't get your damn hands off of me, since you!" the anger and frustration i'd been holding in pouring out onto the hero who'd went out of his way to make himself the target.

"the people who we pay our tax dollars to expecting you to protect us are just standing around not doing a damn thing to help my son I'll go save him my damn self."

light pink sanrio themed stilettos stabbing into his chest as I spoke with each word my finger jabbing more and more into his chest.

The man pausing for a second before going to open his mouth in protest; though there isn't much of an excuse for a situation like this- seeing what he can pull out his ass would be fun.

"and don't you dare to give me that shit about quirk compatibility," quickly cutting off his little lie that they always seemed to hide behind when they fail to do their job correctly.

watching him pause before pressing his lips together not having an appropriate response to combat my claim.

"it's fine, CAUSE WHEN I GET BACK WITH MY SON I WANT YOU TO HAVE THE HERO COMMISSIONER DOWN HERE."

demanding they get the hero commissioner down here as this was unacceptable, these are people who are on our payroll taking more than 10% of our checks as well as our taxes and they can't even show a tad bit of sympathy to victims who became victims due to their ignorance.

With one final jab of my finger his grip loosened allowing me to continue my advance on saving my son.

Seeing as my quirk isn't made for this there isn't much that me myself can do, my husband honestly would've been a much better fit but, since he isn't here right now I'll just have to make do with what I've got.

"ma,am a moment please!" A reporter came running through the crowd with a mic and a camera crew following close behind her.

Rolling my eyes while continuing to ignore the reporter as she got close the camera crew 'I understand y'all gotta eat too but now's not the time.'

"SOMEBODY STOP HIM!"

Snapping my head back towards the horror story unfolding right in front of me; eyes widening as they made contact with the green haired child my best friend was just telling me she was worried sick looking for.

The green haired boy rushing towards the green sludge monster 'is that Izuku?' Raising a brow while thinking to myself.

i mean he wouldn't do something as irrational as this that's what i'd like to think but judging by how dangerous and in harms way this is that is one percent Izuku.

Squinting while trying to get a better look though Id already deciphered that if was him i needed to be sure.

Looking down my eyes landing on the familiar busted up red converses and yellow backpack that inko would always make fun of Izuku for not changing.

'That is Izuku, what the hell is he doing? It don't make no damn sense a quirkless child is doing more than the actual hero's.'

Not to mention this is streaming live, meaning inko is watching this I know she's one leg in the grave if she's not I am- this is stressful, hell ive probably shaved a good chunk off my life span with this one.

These people honestly have no shame live streaming a child fighting for his life not just any child MY CHILD and not doing a damn thing to help.

the hero's struggling ceased as i was strong armed "bitch! i know you fucking lyin." looking towards the suspect I was met with another random hero.

'Who are you nameless niggas and where are y'all coming from? Why is it that y'all can't keep this same energy and go save my son.'

"I'm sorry ma'am I understand that, that's your son but I can't allow you to do that as a hero my job is to protect you, and quirk usage in public without a license is illegal."

"IF YOURE A DAMN HERO WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HOLDING ME BACK AND NOT HELPING."

Ripping my arms out the man's hands I made sure to memorize his face for my law suit that trust and believe will be filed.

"DETROIT SMASH!" the loud, pride filled voice of the number one hero filling the vicinity as a heavy breeze flowed through the crowd.

"Fucking finally a real hero it's about damn time." Sighing in relief as I saw the bunny eared man that wore a huge grin.

Looking at my child who fell to the coughing and hacking I rushed to his side to support him.

"Omg baby, are you ok? You want some water? Do you need something?" bombarding him with questions as I overlooked his body for any injuries.

Suddenly all of the hero's cared and starting rushing over praising my son and scolding Izuku.

They were praising my son for fighting for his life while they just stood on the sideline and watched- honestly these people.

Placing my hand on Izuku's shoulder I stood him back by Katsuki while I had my words with the bum ass deadbeats known as heroes.

"Get those damn cameras outta my face!" Shoving the camera away from my face the camera man looked offended but if he wanted to do something about it I was ready.

Heels tapping as I quickly approached the small group of heroes who were in a circle conversating "Don't you think it's funny how a child did more than you?"

speaking my presence into existence while awaiting for one of them to acknowledge my earlier statement by giving their side of the story.

They seemed offended until they turned around and realized who it was I could see the sweat forming on there forehead.

"Ah, M-Mrs.Bakugo what can we get for you?"

"I want you to get the hero commissioner down here right now and I'm only gonna ask once I don't care if you don't have that type of connection find somebody who does and get them down here right now."

"And you" pointing at the hero who was just standing by with his arms crossed watching the scene unfold.

"WHEN THE HELL WERE YOU GONNA INTERVENE AND TRY TO HELP? YOU JUST STOOD THERE WATCHING, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PUNK ASS HEROS IS THIS WHAT IM PAYING FOR?"

"Ma,am my quirk isn't compatible with mutation quirks, there was nothing I could've done." He tried to plead his pathetic ass case.

"OH DONT GIVE ME THAT SHIT ABOUT YOUR FUCKING QUIRK YALL ACT LIKE THERES JUST NOT A SINGLE PERSON WHO HAS A QUIRK COMPATIBLE WITH MUTATION QUIRKS YOU ARE A HERO YOU DID SWEAR TO SERVE AND PROTECT THE CITIZENS DID YOU NOT."

the man only looking at me as if he were lost but i don't understand what there is not to understand it's not like i'm speaking another language unknown to him.

After cursing half the crowd and news stations to hell and back me and my son left the scene as him being on the scene of his attack didn't sit right with me.

"Shh, shh it's fine." Rubbing circles on his back I did my best to comfort him as he sobbed into my blazer jacket 'where is yo daddy when I need him?'

"It's ok I got you, We can go home and I'll make you some food." trying to say things he liked for me to do so he'd stop crying, at the rate he was going he was gonna make himself sick.

pulling him over to side bending down getting at eye level with him "you wanna go to therapy?"

katsuki not giving any reaction to the statement as he continued crying and carrying on it was an complete 180 from his usual loud tough persona.

he was traumatized and definitely going through it, it was obvious to see he was hurt both mentally and physically; therapy was must definitely needed as much as he denies it he would be going.

'gotta make sure I cash that favor in later.'

the seat vibrating as my phone rung, quickly grabbing the phone I answered the call so my ring tone wouldn't go off at this moment grief.

"Hello?" putting my on my professional white woman voice as this was a number i didn't notice meaning it could be anybody.

loud wind filling the background of the call before some shuffling was heard though the line remained silent.

raising a brow before pulling the phone away from my ear checking the caller i'd to make sure this wasn't somebody i knew playing on my phone.

'who is this playing on my phone?' bringing the phone back up to me ear once again giving whoever this was playing on my phone one more chance before they got hung up on.

"hello?" speaking into the phone once again the attitude id caught sometime doing this phone call poking through making my accent a bit uneven.

"Yo it's hawks!" a happy go lucky voice speaking into the phone just barely speaking over the loud wind in the background "is this, Y/n Bakugo?"

word count: 2634

©️ bOzO_GoJo 22'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1.7K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
1.2M 40K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
10.8K 547 12
***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• + ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž*** ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. ๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
310K 8.1K 57
โ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…. ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’• ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’–๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•?โž 'S...