𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨...

By StarBts07

Being a super model and actor isn't as luxurious and soothing how it appears to be, for taehyung respect matt... More

Prologue
1. Antithesis
2: Dismay
3: Storm
4. Humiliation
5: Club
6: Lily field
7 :dawn
8: Poised
9: shatter
10: nyctophobia
11. Strain
12: pact
13: Burgeon
14: fallacy
15. whisper
16: unsaid
17: Falling
18: Inchmeal
20 : harrow
21:Nightmare
22: Swither
23: bemuse
24: Frantic
25: Unravel
26: Dolour
27: Feigned
28: Dismay
29: Confession
30: Vehemence
31:date
32: Insomnia
33. tiff
34: Furtive
35: Wretched
36. Afterglow
37: Perished
38 :Enshroud
39: Solace

19: Jumble

2.9K 154 80
By StarBts07

please ignore the mistakes
Authors pov:

heart beat fast, soul on fire, ears are buzzing, sweat dripping, body trembling, stomach churning, and what not? they both were feeling the emotions that they never felt before, warmth radiating from their body as their body were clasped together in the middle of deserted road, under the night sky.

"go to the beach with with me taehyung" taehyung hears and feels the word on his skin as jeonguk head was still buried in his neck, inhaling his intoxicated scent. the sound came out as muffled but that didn't lesser the intensity and ecstasy feeling that came along.

"s-sorry? " he blurted out, makes no move and doesn't even pushes him, he is scared he won't feel the warmth that came with jeonguks body, his touch and lips that has brushed his bare collar bone skin.

jeonguk drew out from the most warmth and soft embrace, his eyes dropping, lips is dry, hair dishevelled yet taehyung could swear jeonguk is most handsome man he have ever seen.

"you heard me, go on a beach with me, now"
jeonguk says, his eyes glued on taehyung moon like face who was shocked to say anything, jeonguk doesn't wait for his answers instead he open the door of car and makes taehyung sit, he jogged to the other side of the car and slides himself on a driving seat hits the engine to bring it to life and he droves fast.

"don't worry about your car, wonho would get it" he says glancing at taehyung whose eyes were solely on him, he was in trance, he was out of all words, out of any moves but he pushes his luck to utter a word without stuttering.

"o-okay---okay" he fails miserably while jeonguk smiles stealing another glimpse of model seating by his side looking ethereal as ever.

taehyungs turns his face to the side,looking out from the window as he watches the everything passing in swift, and flashes of jimin and jeonguk dance plays in front of his eyes,he shuts his eyes closed and sees them again he pops his eyes open and he sees it again, a sighs erupts from his lips that broke the stretched silence that made jeonguk to avert his gaze from road to the model.

"you okay"? he asks ,taehyungs was startled he had forgot that he was in car with joenguk, he nods his eyes in s a series.

"yeah---yes i am-- okay--- i am okay" he says ,flushes red with his slurred words. jeonguk chuckles with confused look but he could not deny how adorable taehyung look.

"okay---good" he says and the silence is back again. jeonguk looks at taehyung who was looking everywhere but to him ,avoiding him clearly.

in this silence if you hear any scream----know that it is my heart chanting your name

the drive was long and the night was shiny with the moon that was stud in sky with its glory. the car halted near the beach,jeonguk was quick to get off from his seat and opens the door for taehyung who hope off with soft 'thank you' as they walked toward the shore.

taehyung had his arm wrapped around his self,the breeze were cold yet warm on his skin, jeonguk take off his coat and drapes it over model shoulder caught him off guard.

"you have fever jeonguk-shi, you need to wear or els-" his rambling cut shorts as jeonguk places his fingers on his lips.

"shhh--- i am fine ,my fever is getting down and it will gone in few hours don't worry" he shuts him with his intimating voice and like always taehyung was quite---speech less.

he smiles while taking his hand off from taehyung, they walk side by side until they touches the shore where waves hitting the shore and running back to mid. they both inhales the long breath taking in the serenity of scene that comes along, spending time on beach during sunshine must be great but doing it during the night was beautiful sight.

night sky,with stars and moon and their reflection on the dark sea water that appears like floating diamonds,cold breeze, serene susurration of waves, faint vehicles drives that comes from high way,rusting of trees and heart beat of lovers.

"it is beautiful" taehyung says as he takes in the view, imprint it in his heart and mind and locks it, it will be his memories where he is with jeonguk and jeonguk only. at this moment who feels like he is all his---he is taehyungs. jeonguk stared taehyung and reply in a beat.

"surely it is---beautiful" he says completely ignoring the fact how beautiful the scene is. taehyung inhales sharply as he feels the heat on his cheeks , he turns his head to the side and catches jeonguk staring him, thousand of butterflies danced in his stomach, his leg felt like jelly. he wanted to look away but could not do so, slowly they faces each other their body getting  closer aching for warmth,they breath heavy and tension grows thicker with each passing second.

"why did you left the dinner? i wanted to talk to you" he whispers close to taehyung face, who gulps the nervousness , he runs his tongue over his lips and jeonguk eyes flickers,darken thousand of desires bloomed in his heart.as for taehyungs,he breath sharps looks down and then looks up--into those eyes.

"it--- it was suffocating---anyways i don't like gatherings---that is why---i just left in hustle"

he says ,his words broke with every breath ,lump growing in his throat. he could not voice out the actual reason he could not utter a simple word.... 

'i could not stand seeing you with someone else'

jeonguk smiles faintly,he never thought someone could look so beautiful while uttering lie, he can read taehyung---he can feel taehyung---taehyung was jealous.

"you know what"? jeonguk asks with mischivios grin.

"you look beautiful when you lie but i am certain you would look much even better if you would spill a truth" he sass with roguish smile making taehyung bewildered.

"i---what---what do you mean" the model says with jittery ,steps back to defend his self better,but next moment he yelps as he falls against jeonguk chest who has tugged him against his flesh.

"i am here to wipe all the distance but look at you---you always stretches the distance wide---why taehyung"?

he pumps chronically with a low growl, one moment he is fire and in next he is serene like rain. their forehead pressed together as they breath heavy. taehyung was shocked to begin with, jeonguks strong arm around his waist and his warm breath on his face had him on inaction.

"i---i don't know what you are saying jeonguk-shi--- please--- let go of me"

he whispers as he wiggled through jeonguks grip, he needed to get away from this man--- from this situation which would not end well----- he internally winces as he shut his eyes closed and pictures of jimin and jeonguks dances flashes again--- the headline about their dating rumour flashes again--- their kisses and laugh together flashes again.and all of a sudden jeonguk humiliating him flashes,every hateful event with jeonguk flashes,then flash of jeonguk kissing his forehead and with one heavy breath he pops his eyes open and pushes jeonguk away from his frame, who stares him in disbelief and taehyung instantly realises his action--- he gulps shuts his eyes close with guilt striken.

he is my tormentor,my armour, i cant love him---i should not love him

"i am--- i am sorry----can you---can please take me back---i dont feel g-good"

taehyung spoke through snag breath, his eyes stinging with tears, all of a sudden he feels cold so much that he trembles and jeonguk blinks once,twice and finally nods his head, pushes the lump back into his throat. 

'do you really not see the love my eyes filled with'

"did---did i do anything wrong?what made you so upset"? he asks, he is hurt he is disappointed with his own self, he had planned that he would ask taehyung out for a proper date and would tell him how exactly he feels but it all went in vain now.

taehyung on other side shakes his head as he tries to speak without breaking into ugly cry because he utterly feels lonely,sad and miserable.

"i--- i just don't feel right--- this all---you and me--- this is all wrong" he says through broken word he is on a verge of cry, jeonguk stares him in confusion.

"elaborate please" jeonguk says ,his anger bubbling and he got the idea what exactly taehyung is thinking but he wants to  hear it from him.

"n-nothing, please bring me back"

he says and quickly wipes the tears that sneak out from his eyes and jeonguk  shoulder slouches down, taehyungs tears has become his biggest turn off. he walks closer to him, holds taehyung hand in his own.

"stop crying please" he whispers,wipes taehyungs another deceiver tears and taehyung cries even more making ceo even more uneasy and mess than before.

"come on i will take you back ,but please stop crying baby---please"

he says without giving much thought to his word---he called him as baby----he would call him baby weather taehyung likes it or not.while as taehyung whole body feels chills all over and he sobs harder as rests his forehead against jeonguks buff chest. he is crying because he wants to hear jeonguk calling him baby again and again, he is crying because he cant just accept that his heart is screaming

you are falling for your tormentor----you are walking in love lane

taehyung cries and jeonguk wanted to turn the whole world into ashes,even his own self if he is a cause of taehyung tears,ge let the model cry he just continue to embrace him ,rub his back in a way to sooth the pain away.

taehyungs tears has proved his true feeling for model he thought he like model but he is far from all the likeness---- he love him---love has bloomed in his heart and there is no more denial now.

"taehyung, please tell me what is wrong? i am sorry if i have wronged you in any way"

he says and taehyung shakes his head ,cries even more. he pulls apart from his armour----his tormentor.

how much a night can change,it was yesterday where they had share such serene night and here they are the night seems to change so much from now ,the new day would to anticipated to see what it brings for both of them,jeonguk has accepted his inner heart scream but now it is taehyung who needs to understand.

jeonguk does not wait and swift taehyung up in his arm in a bridal style who burries his face in his chest, soft muffles sob still leaving from his mouth. he settles taehyung in his seat and he takes the driving seat and drove off ,glancing at taehyung every now and then, whose cries had died down yet he looks like he would burst into loud weep anytime soon.
as soon as the car pulls at taehyung places he rushes out from the car.

"taehyung ----taehyung wait" jeonguk call after him, as he briskly get off from his car and runs after taehyung who stops on his steps----he breathing hard, he shuts his eyes closed as he recall how he was weeping like baby just few minute before in front of ceo, he has embraced his self enough hence he was running so that he would not have to face jeonguk but his plan fails and he yelps as the ceo spuns him around and there----they are looking at each other.

"i dont know what have made you cry,if it is me than i am sorry---if it is some one else than i promise i would not let that person breath next---they would root in hell---they would pay for it, i swear"

he says through clenched jaw, his eyes dark and threatening and taehyung feels shiver ran down to his spine due to the intensity of others rage.he could not give voice to his inner voice that whispers.

'it is you, again'

taehyung says nothing as he turns on his heels and rushes inside the gate of his place,does not turn around if he would have he could see how much jeonguk was worried,he was hurt.

"if only  i could tell you---- i love you taehyung"

he utters under his breath. with one last glance and a deep sigh and paining heart and aching body he walks back to his car with amble walk.he glance toward the balcony where last night he had caught taehyung staring up at the night sky yet it is empty now, he sighs.

through out the car ride from taehyung house to his own he ponder over today and last few days scenario ,his heart is scarching as he recalls how taehyung was crying and he has no idea what bothered the model to that intensity that he broke down in front him---which is rare and disturbing.

he did thought that he might be jealous but that did not make much sense, so he drop that thought, if taehyung crying like a baby that must be something strong.
                                                                            ***********

taehyung leans against the door of his bedroom as soon as he rushed inside the house then to his room, he breath hard while his eyes closed and tears streams down to his eyes, when you dont accept the reality,the true emotion you get frustated and eventually cry.

taehyung knows he is falling for jeonguk and he is confused how can he fall for him when that person had made him cry so much, that had him on his knees, humiliated him every worst way possible and what not but here he is feeling all ectasy and tingling that rushed to his each fibre when jeonguk cares for him, touches him, tugs few strand of his hair, teases him, and everything that made his heart beat fast.

he knows joenguk has heart---made of gold and silver---wrapped in layers and layers of shell---he is a beautiful human with beautiful face and soul but he deny all that emtions that taking tool of him, he cant fall for him neither jeonguk should fall fro him--- oh he is already in love with jimin and with this thought he cries with sob.

"i have darkness in me, sadness lives inside of me, bad luck is always by my side---- i am mess----nobody should fall fro me---- i have no right to love----i have no right to be loved"

he slumps down the door and cries his heart out.

                                                                  *********

the sun shined over the horizon with hue of different color, the curtains add a orange glow to morning, the chaos of city life begin with honking of vehicles and fast foot steps as everyone rushed to their set destination. it was 9 of morning and chaos is what they woke up with.

'jeon jungkook throws a surprise party for rumoured beau ,park jimin. are the couple planing for wedding'?

"what bullshit is this" jeonguk throws the news paper across his work table. as soon as the new broke all over the new channel and social networking site yugyeom had to call him for the meeting,jimin and and seokjin also had rushed to his office while sejin stood outside the office he has to answer the call he was continue getting.

"some one leaked your close dance picture on the social media ,now deal with this" seokjin says nonchalantly.

"my concern is not the people or media, my concern is taehyung what he would think? it will be problem for you kook----and by the way you know what happened ?just before when i was starting from my place this morning"

jimin sasy and jeonguk stops on his action of rubbing his temple.

" i received a parcel---- and it was from taehyung---- a gucci sweater , can you belive that"? i mean in such short time how did he manage to get that ? he is so kind ---- i just wish i could date him---but too bad you have eyes for him"

he says through a soft chuckle and eyes that shining with happiness ,no trace of concern over the fuss he has got for himself, jeonguk smiles and seokjin ranted something that he did not paid heed to.

he heave sigh,every thing around him is getting messier now he is sure taehyung would not believe his feeling for sure.

"i love taehyung" he blurted randomly making the three male in his office to stop on their action with their mouth hung wide, he nods as he presess his lips in thin line 

"you guys heard it right---- i love him" he says again and rises up from his chair, walks toward the couch and memories of last night flashes where taehyung was here--- running his fingers in his hair. a smile makes its way to his lips.

"i am sure you are---but are you fine? i mean do you still have fever" seokjin says through wide eyes, he leans toward jeonguk and touches his forehead but younger was quick to swat his hand off and they all laugh.

"i am perfectly fine, i am no longer engaging myself in denial or waste my time over it. once i make this hearsay totally down from networking site,i would propose him, but lets keep that all for some other day let me work on to clear this shit-----jimin you can go back to your shoot and hyung you--- you can go to your husband and yug you---get in touch with the felix and his team i want it clear as soon as possible---taehyung will be here any time soon for the next shoot for that i will heading there---okay then get the hell out of here"

he spoke with irked tone and bored face. He picks a file from the coffee table and burries his head into to read it.

they cursed him under their breath as they slowly rises from their seat.

"i might have two ears but i can hear all the filth you guys are spilling for me"

he whips his head up from the file and they smiles sheepishly.

"oh you do? well that is good then because it is exactly what i was planning" seokjin mutter through tight lips, before jeonguk could reply the vixen team of three dashes out from his office, his knitted eyebrow shift back to normal, his shoulder slouches down and he finally smiles,shakes his head.his thought wander to certain model and he sighs.

"i hope you are not assuming  all this shit as truth"

'every moment is passing by, wounding my heart deeper and deeper'

                           ✧༺♥༻✧
No proof reading so please ignore the mistakes.

they are insanely synchronized even though they weren't together.... I mean wowwwww 💞

i would melt down or turn into ashes if someone would stare me like that..... Phewwww ap hottt 🥵🥵🥵

Ball of happiness 🤩

the way they treats taehyung is just swells my heart with happiness🥺🥺

wow🤩

I mean.... 🔥🔥🔥

Take good care of your heart❤💕
Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 18.5K 37
Law of love The country has laws, rules that must be obeyed by people. Love also has laws, Jungkook also has rules. Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung w...
411K 16.9K 76
"I hate you" a blonde said in very angry voice. "I will hate you till my last last breath" a revenet said with his venom voice. This story about a...
2M 77.8K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...