Irreplaceable

By bluscape

Virat was returning to the team after a gap of 6-8 months. No one in the team knew where he was ! Will everyt... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Six

1.2K 88 66
By bluscape

They were sitting in silence staring the sky just trying to understand what was happening around them.

Rohit saw Virat lost in thoughts, he just kept his hand on his which Virat held tightly.

Ro- Virat, why are you still allowing me to be by your side? To talk to you?
I know you are very upset and angry with me!
He asked as this thought was on back of his mind from so long.

Vi- It's right that I am upset and angry at you for not listening to me at that time!
But I am selfish, because I need you Rohit!
I know if I for a sec got alone in this, I would not be able to survive!
He said staring the sky.

Ro- Don't say like that please. It hurts even to hear that!
He said gripping his hand tightly.

'From when did you start smoking Virat bhai?'

Jassi had arrived on the terrace for fresh air after his interaction with Virat. He saw something by Virat's side. And asked him that. He was shocked by that and didn't like it even a bit.

Vi- From 2 months! It's not regular, just when I am extremely stressed!
He said with a neutral face with no expression.

Ro- Don't worry, he is gonna try to cut it out completely!
He said seeing Jassi's concerned face.

Jassi- But what stress..
He was gonna ask but stopped hearing an unknown voice.

Aman- Arrangements are done, we have to shift her there. Ritika mam called.
He said looking at his phone typing something.

Virat took phone from Rohit.

Vi- Ritika what happened?
He asked being stressed.

Rohit kept his hand on his shoulder.

Ritika- Doctor said there is no improvement. We have to shift her there. I am .. I don't know how ..
She fumbled being scared.

Virat- How much time we do have for shifting?
He asked trying to get a grip on himself.

Ritika- Doctor has told that 1-2 days maximum.

Vi- Listen to me carefully Ritika, Aman will be reaching to you till morning.
He will travel with you. I know it's difficult for u to manage alone.
Me and Rohit will reach Florida till next morning and see everything there.

Ritika- I am scared Vi! I don't know if I can!
She mumbled.

Ro- Rits you can do this. Don't worry Aman will be reaching in the morning. Just manage the night. Okay?
He took the phone from Virat.

Ritika- Okay Ro!
She said and hanged up the call.

Jassi was standing all shocked and confused not knowing anything what they were talking about. And who was this guy?
He never heard of him.

Vi- Aman u know what to do right. Do I need to repeat myself?
He asked trying to control his shaking voice.

'Aman is his name, but who is he? And how he is so close to Virat bhai and Rohit bhai that they are telling him to do something for them!' Jassi thought.

Aman- I know sir, I am leaving in 10 mins.

Vi- Aman, have something first and then u have a long journey.

Aman- I will eat in flight.

Ro- Aman, we know u don't eat in flight. So have ur dinner and then go.
He said firmly to which Aman agreed.

Jassi- Bhai I can go with him if u want and if u are comfortable. I can help!
He said looking at Virat and Rohit.

Aman- It's not required, I can handle everything there!
He said not wanting anyone to intrude his work.

Jassi- It's not for you, it's for Ritika bhabhi! As she is alone. You would be busy in making all arrangements, I can help her with other things.
He said being concerned about them and a little pissed at him about showing off that he can do it all.

Aman- I know that, but as I said I will handle everything! So no need of you to come there with me!
He said because he knew that the team were not there with Virat and Rohit so he didn't had any soft corner for them.

Jassi- Can you for a min think beyond yourself?
He said being annoyed by 'I' and 'Me' rant from Aman.

Aman- And what do u know ? It's not about me here! I am doing it for 2-3 months for them now, so I don't need anyone's help!
He retorted back.

Jassi- Even if u are handling it, I am just trying to help. Are u so incapable of taking help from someone?

Aman- You don't know anything! And u cannot help! So better stay back.
He said being possessive of Virat and Rohit because he didn't want to see them hurt again.

Jassi- I know I don't know anything but I have a bond and relation with them and I can help you!
He said back.

Aman- I don't need your help!
He said being stubborn and irritated with his concern.

Jassi- I just can't believe you are so full of yourself!
How self obsessed can a person be!
He said being irritated and a bit jealous of Aman keeping his right on his brothers.

Aman- Did u just called me self-obsessed?
He asked raising his eyebrows questioning him.

Jassi- I did, because you are acting like that!

Aman- You! What do u think of yourself ha? What ..
He said being annoyed.

Jassi- How stubborn..
He also started immediately hearing Aman.

But both of them stopped hearing Virat's voice.

Vi- ENOUGH!
He yelled seeing them bickering back n forth.

Virat and Rohit were amused at first seeing them both argue.

It was strange seeing Jassi arguing with Aman and so for Aman because they both were the calm nature guys! And almost similar in some aspects.

And they knew that they are fighting because they both care for both of them. But it was strange for them to see Jassi being like that.

Aman and Jassi both stood with their heads down hearing that. Got silent immediately.

Vi- What the hell is wrong with you guys?
He said irritated.

Ro- Aman, take Jassi with you! You will need help even if u deny it!
He said softly.

Aman- But sir ..

Vi- That's final Aman! Don't start again now!
Come down both of you, have dinner and then you can leave.
He said and left with Rohit.

Both of them without sparing a glance at each other followed Virat and Rohit in the room.

They had dinner and packed to leave. They came in RohiRat's room to meet them before going.

Vi- Aman, see that everything is as we discussed, no mistakes.
He said not wanting to risk anything to which Aman nodded.

Ro- Jassi, take care of Sammy n Vami along with Ritika.
He said and Jassi agreed.

Vi- Jassi, don't discuss this matter with anyone at all. I don't want anyone to know.

Jassi- Bhai, I promise I will not say a thing!

Aman and Jassi were about to leave but Jassi was stopped by Rohit and Virat.

Aman- I am waiting in the lobby.
He said and left from there.

Ro- Jassi, I know u didn't had a normal interaction with Aman. But don't fight okay!
And one more thing is that Aman has motion sickness problem specially in plane.
So take care of him that way.
He said softly.

Vi- That is also the reason why we are sending you with him! He gets exhausted due to that and needs someone by his side.

Ro- This are his medicines.
He said handing him the bag.

Jassi- And why doesn't he have these with him.
He asked questioningly.

Vi- Because he is an extremely forgetful person like ur Rohit bhai here!
He said.

Jassi chuckled a bit hearing that, he went forward and hugged Virat tightly. Virat was surprised by it but patted his back.

Jassi- I am sorry for not being there bhai! I am really sorry! Everything will be ok!
He said softly being in that hug.

Their moment was broken by Jassi's phone ring which he picked and kept on speaker.

Aman- Are u coming or should I go alone?
Don't say afterwards that I didn't ask you?
He said annoyingly.

Virat and Rohit were surprised to hear that tone of Aman. They never heard him annoyed, as he was very soft spoken with them.

Jassi- Stop being impatient, I am coming wait for 5 mins. Flight is not gonna go anywhere!
He said back and hanged up without listening to Aman.

This also came surprise for RohiRat hearing Jassi speak that way.

Aman murmured 'jerk' seeing Jassi hanging up on him.

Jassi hugged Rohit and bid bye to both of them.

Vi- Everything will be managed by both of them right?
He asked unsure looking at the door from where Jassi has gone.

Ro- Yes don't worry!
He said back.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Here is the next update!

How did you like Jassi and Aman first interaction?

Drop your comments and reactions and tell me how u like it!

See u in next,
Happy Reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 1.1K 22
virat is finally dating someone after his oh-so-tragic breakup with anushka, but none of his friends seem to know who is the person lurking in his in...
10K 1.1K 15
They were once best of friends, soul brothers and each other's rocks of strength. But now there are cracks on these rocks. What happened and will it...
42.3K 3.9K 57
story of two bestfriend finding their feelings after their marriage and child how will the world react and how will their teammates react will their...
97.9K 9.6K 69
Time doesn't heal everything, Acceptance does! Peep into know more!