Rishmi Love Deserve a Second...

By Palakvarshney

Peep in to know moreπŸ˜‰ More

Love Deserve a Second Chance ❀ Promo
Characters πŸ’œ
CharactersπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8 Rishi meets pari πŸ’•
Note
Part 9
Part 10
Note
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21

Part 13

357 26 9
By Palakvarshney

Hii guys,

Let's Continue the story without wasting anyone time.

Rishi was talking to Lakshmi's photo. Just then sonia knock on his door.

Sonia: (knocking) Bhai! Devika is calling you. So get ready fast and come down. 

Rishi: (looking irritately towards the door) OK I will come in 5 mins.

Sonia: OK Bhai .

Sonia left.

Rishi: (looking at Lakshmi's photo) Kya yaar Lakshmi , No one understand that I am married. I also need some quality time to spend with my wife but no one leaves us alone.So what you are not with me but you are still in my thoughs, my heart , in my every breathe.  When you will come back I will go to out of  Mumbai with you for a whole month. (Just then he rememberd something) Oh ho! Lakshmi I think I start forgetting things , See I forget to tell you that I brought a gift for Pari. I don't know why but I feel like gifting her something . So I brought a gift for her...

Again someone knocks. This time is Aaru.

Aaru: (cutely)Rishi  Mama Ji Mumma is calling you please open the door and comes downstair....

Rishi: (lovingly) OK Aaru just coming in two mins...

Aaru: (cutely) Pakka Promise...

Rishi: (remembering something) Cement promise.... I will come in 2 mins....

Aaru: Ok Mamaji ...

Aaru goes from there...

Rishi : (looking at Lakshmi's pic) OK I am going downstair . Take care of yourself...

Rishi kissed Lakshmi's pic and left from there...

In Hall,

Everyone saw the decorations and praises Ayush and Rishi. Just then Rishi came... 

Ayush: Looking Handsome Bhai....

Rishi: (half heartedly) Thank you.... and start searching whether Pari has come or not.But to his disappointment Pari hasn't come yet.

Raj: (coming to Rishi) What happened, Whom you are looking for????

Rishi: (Stammering) No....NO.. I ....I am not loo... looking for anyone.

Raj: (Suspiciously) If you are not looking for anyone then Why  you are stammering so much..

Rishi: (stammering) Woh... Woh....

Ayush: ( smiling like his usual self) He is waiting for "Pari" Jiju...

Raj: (smiling) Accha...you are waiting for Pari....She is a really a sweet girl. I like her a lot. 

Ayush: (now much irritated) Even you like her Raj.....😒😒😒😒😒

Raj : (confused) Even I like??? who one else also like her...

Ayush: (irritated) Aree ask me who don't like her after meeting her... (raj look confused and Rishi start glaring him) See I will explain you Firstly Rishi Bhai meet her and he became fan of her after that Ahana meeted her and she becomed her fan and now you are saying  you like her , she is a sweet girl . Even Rishi Bhai and Ahana are also saying the same...

 Raj : (smiling) Even when you will meet her naa then you will also be her fan,  I can bet...

Ayush: (smiling ) Now even I am really excited to meet her....

Just then aaru came there and asked Raj,

Aaru: Papa where is Pari, I am really missing....

Raj : She will come in sometime Beta ...

Ayush: ( unbelievable) He is left only...I just need some soft drink ... and he left...

As soon as he left, 

Voice: Hii Raj uncle....

All looked toward the voice and everyone face glits up with a smile.....

Raj/Rishi/Aaru: Pari....

Pari: (smiling ) Yes me... Hello  Ri and Aaru....

Raj: (smiling)  HOw are you beta... How is your Mom...

Pari:  (cutely) Yes uncle.. Mumma is all good but she had a sprain in leg ...

Raj: Oh! how she is now???

Pari: She is fine now ...

Aaru: Then  with whom you had come Pari...

Pari : (Smiling widely) With Buddy.......

Rishi: (smiling) OK, How are you Pari and where is your Buddy....

Sanskar: (coming toward him ) I am here Rishi .........

Sanskar comes there and had a handshake with Rishi and Raj and give chocolate to Aaru . 

Aaru and Pari left from there tomeet theor other friends.

Raj: (smiling) Nice to meet you Sanskar... But by the way how you and Rishi know each other.

Rishi: (smiling) Actually I meet him in Pari's Mumma Cafe. 

Rishi narrated him everything whatever happened on that day....

Raj: Oh! .....

Raj was about to say something just then someone called him and he left.

Rishi: So Sanskar I hope Pari's Mumma is fine.

Sanskar: Yes, she is fine...She was feeling bad that she can't able to come in the party. She want to meet Aaru but..

Rishi: Aree don't worry she will be fine aand then she will meet aaru. But for now come and enjoy this Party...

Then all comes in the Main hall, Aaru cuts the cake and feed everyone. Everyone gives him the gift including Pari and Sanskar. Then childrens dance on Chanda chamke from Fanaa with Oberois and Kaurs. Sanskar also joined them. After that everyone had dinner .

Then Rishi comes to Pari,

Rishi: (with outmost love) Pari........

Pari who is talking to Sanskar turns toward him ....

Pari: Yes,Ri Uncle....

Rishi  likes the "ri Uncle"

Rishi: (smiling ) Pari  now we are friends naa. (Pari nods) Then this is a small gift from my side. Please take it....

Pari looks toward Sanskar and Sanskar smiles and gestured her to take it .So Pari happily take it and opened it. She found a beautiful doll ( photo I have uploaded in Part 11 or 12). She becomes very happy and kissed Rishi's Cheek. Rishi becomes shocked but felt peace and happy . Rishi also kissed his cheeks. 

Just then Ayush  came there and saw Rishi with a small girl  and he understand that the girl is Pari....

Ayush: Hi Pari..

Pari looks at him confusingly.... Even Sanskar look at him questiongly as he also didn't know him...Rishi understand this...

Rishi: Pari Sanskar he is my younger brother Ayush .

Sanskar: Hii Mr.Ayush...

Ayush: Hii Sanskar and you can call me Ayush only .No need of formalities.

Sanskar: Sure Ayush....

Pari: (Very Cutely) Hii Ayush Uncle.....

Ayush: (smiling) Hii Pari, you are really a sweet girl  and your name is also sweet like you...

Pari:  (cutely) Thank you Uncle... you are also very sweet .

like that they all chit chat for some time but suddenly Sanskar phone rings,

Sanskar talked on phone and after cutting the call.

Sanskar: ( hestitately) Rishi can you please done a favour on me..

Rishi: (smilingly) Yaa please tell me..

Sanskar: Actually there is an urgent work in my office and I have to drop pari at home but now I have to go to office. So can you drop Pari at home . Please..

Rishi: (smilingly) Ok I will. Don't worry. I will drop her at home safely.

Sanskar: (smiling) Thank you so much you had done a great favour on me... Pari please guide unle till home... Ok and don't do any masti ..

Pari: (obidently) Ok  Buddy.

Sanskar left.

Rishi : Beta I will come in two mins. 

Pari: ok uncle...

That is for today.

Please ignore my mistakes

I know today part is very boring but I will try to give a good part next time. Please bear with me.

Do comments about your opinions on my story.

Thank you so much for reading the part

Please Vote and comments

Till the next update bye guys 👋

take care 👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 1.1K 21
After WC2019 Virat was accused of match fixing leading him to be dropped from the team temporarily where his own team denied trusting him. Devasted b...
86.7K 3.8K 18
Peep inside the story πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
49.2K 1.9K 23
Its from malishka 'imagination but in my story its happen for real.
9.2K 342 8
Short Story on Rishmi