bad habits | steve harrington

By _motel6

serena wheelers gose to rehab to fix her drug problems and comes back to a werid girl living in her basement... More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 + 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 π’π”πŒπŒπ€π‘π˜+ πŒπˆπ—π“π€ππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—
SEASON 2 CAST
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
CHAPTER EIGHTTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

1K 21 8
By _motel6

the worse brutal of 1894

also knew as

the pollywog

SERENA STOOD IN FRONT OF HER CHEER TEAM, trying to get them to focus on practice and not the hawkins high boys basketball team, all the girls were thristing either over top-less billy hargove or steve the hair harrington the whloe time.

billy lookdd over at his so called girlfriend, giving her a grin before he pushed steve over, she rolled her eyes not caring. "stay away from serena" billy warned the boy he had just knocked down.

"no way man"

serena couldnt hear what the boys were saying even though she wished she could, she sighed before going back to trying to get her girls to focus  "cmon guys, you can eye fuck the basketball team later, we have work to do"

the team soon stopped their daze, looking at their captain.  "you guys are sloppy and need to point your feet more, lets ran through the routine again, 5,6,7,8" the brunette counted as the her girls, did all kinds of moves, twisting and turning.

"hey serena, why isn't cassie vice captain anymore" eleanor one of the freshman girls asked as the routine came to a end, serena rolled her eyes, knowing this was of cassie's doing.

"because chrissy is way better vice captain, cassie is sloppy and unreliable, and kinda a bitch." serena admitted, giving cassie a innocent smile, while the whole team's mouth's were wide open.

"your talking about being unreliable, really sereny, thats bright coming from a drug addict" cassie smirked speaking loud enough so everyone could hear,  serena felt eyes burning into her soul, the whole basket-ball team had now stopped there game, watching the girls.

"your mother fucking cunt" serena hissed, ready to get violent

see serena was a violent person, if she someone said or did something she didnt liked she throw hands, if a bitch even looked at her the wrong way, everyone knew shit would go. and right now everyone knew shit was about to go

cassie and serena were bestfriends, best friends to end, thats what everyone throught, none of it real though, cassie was a 2 face bitch and serena was always to high to give a shit about anything.

"im not the cunt, your the fucking cunt bitch" cassie screamed, serena was trying to figure out if she wanted to be civil or beat this bitch up, maybe it was her withdraw talking maybe it the all the anger from her borderline abuse relationship building up, she didnt know

all she knew, was cassie heart was fucking dead.

"hey cass?" chrissy asked innocently, making everyone turning their attention to her, the younger girl stood next to serena.

" yeah?" the blonde bitch innocently smiled,

"how long have you been hooking up with billy hargove" chrissy qustioned,

silence isn't quiet, its probably the furthest thing from quiet,  silence is loud, very fucking loud, and it was the only thing that filled, hawkins high's school gym

serena looked over at  bille, he didnt even care. he was smirking, like this was what he wanted, he wanted this, he wanted to see serena get hurt, he wanted to see her pain. he was a cold hearted monster.

serena was heartbroken, she wanted to just break down crying infront of everyone, she throught back to when cassie, was cassandra, when her blonde bestfriend was a dork, that loved to read and write, she throught back to when she used to write peoms and everyone would tease for her it so serena did what any good friend did, and she fought everyone that talked shit about cassie heart.

serena just couldnt understand why cassie would do something like this, she knew about everything, she knew about the abuse, she knew about the violence, she knew about his fucked up family issues, she knew how much serena loved him.

cassie had seen her cry so many times over this boy, she had helped her cover up so many bruises and cuts.

"how long have you been fucking my boyfriend" serena asked in a exhausted flat tone, "since the start" cassie smirked not giving a fuck. serena on the other hand felt a knife stab her through her heart, she felt a million knifes stab her, she felt her self stabbing her for being this dumb and trusting people.

"thats not cool cassie" one of the girls on the cheer team yelled out, then cassie started crying, full tears running down her face "oh your crying, you fuck my boyfriend and your the one crying" serena was beyoned pissed off now, no one said anything as there watched

serena walked closer up to her so called bestfriend, steve knew shit was about to go down, as he ran over to the girls hoping he could calm down serena, he knew her better then she knew her self, and he knew cassie heart was going to regret it.

"your fucking crying, you fucking bitch, your the one whos hurt?" serena deadpanned, her sadness was turned into anger, very unhealthy anger.

"serena c'mon lets just go" steve muttered to the girl trying to pull her away "harrington i suggest you back the fuck up before i make you" as i said her sadness was turned into unhealthy anger

"your the most self centered, idotic person i have never meet, your the one crying are you kidding me" serena hissed again, as everyone watched.

she knew that today was gotta go down in hawkin highs history.

the blonde girl stayed crying, serena had enough "you dumb bitch, im gotta fuck you up"

cassie knew that was her quere to ran out of the gym, as serena chased after her ready to fuck up her "best friend", steve chased after the girls, still trying to get serena to calm down and walk away

cassie ran into a juniors closet locking her self in side, she stood behind the door, still with tears coming down her face, as serena banged on the door, with tears coming down her own face, "open the fucking door cassie, open the door and tell me it was worth it. you owe me that" serena cried out, her anger was slowly turning into sadness, it all setting in that her bestfriend of 17 years olds did that to her.

"open the fucking door cassie, what kind of friend are you? what the fuck" serena was at her breaking point. "this isnt about billy, this is about me and you and are friendship, and if you want to throw it away its fine, cause i dont want to fucking friends with you" serena had her head on the door, she cried out hoping cassie was listening.

"lets just go" steve whispered to the girl infront of him, placing a hand on the lower back, " im sick of it, he put me through hell and now his with my fucking bestfriend, like what the fuck, when is it gotta end, cassie i hope your listening to me, i dont care, go date him, i dont fucking care anymore, i hope you knew your throwing away 17 years of being best friends for him" she sobbed.

she tried to bang on the door again, knowing it wouldnt work

"cassie open the fucking door"

"open the door"

"cassie please"

"your a coward, your a fucking coward and i would have a never done this too, i would have never done this too you"

after that serena went home, got drunk and cried to her little brother mike and his bestfriend dustin.

💌

its like 3am right now, i have school tmw, i cant sleep and im watching glee, enjoy this chapter its not proof read or edited and kinda sucks

im going to take a break, and probs not going to upload for a week or two
my mental health has been horrible im super depressed and have no motivation to write im sorry loves

-eve

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 2.4K 13
-π’π€π“π„π‹π‹πˆπ“π„ ᡐⁱᡏᡉ ʷʰᡉᡉˑᡉʳ '𝐒'𝐦 𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞' -In which he...
69.7K 2.9K 19
No reason is needed for loving. Steve Harrington / oc Β© aquamcnti 2022
29K 831 73
Dustin Henderson's older sister comes back into town, along with several new secrets and old friendships left from years prior. Jonathan/Steve x OC...
7.2K 110 34
In which, Robin Buckley's younger sister tries to help save Hawkins from Vecna while nursing a broken heart over her dead boyfriend and being a part...