Stalking My Wife: Redefine th...

By winter9900

It's here from popular demands the SEQUEL of stalking my wife...Now filled with so many twists and turns, sec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 13

173 5 0
By winter9900

Yn's P.O.V.
It has been only a month since August went to rehab. I didn't think I would miss him as much until now. The facility he's at wants their patients to focus on themselves and don't want visitors as they assume they will be triggered to do old habits. I pray every night that when he's ready to come home that he's a changed man. I hope we can work past this. We've been through more than a lot. But I will say this time away has given me a chance to focus on me. I've been going to the gym, killing it in the modeling industry, and even got a brand new car. Things have been going good. I haven't heard anything from Lucas but one phone call. He and his biological mother are getting along and are safe in Atlanta. I'm supposed to go see them soon but they've been focused on Lucas getting to know his whole family. I miss him so much. Other than that I haven't heard from Jordan or Chresanto since they got back from Miami. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. But, I guess things happen. Right now I'm just getting off of a late night at my job. We had this huge photoshoot for Fashion Nova and Fenty we had to pull a whole day together. As I'm walking to my car I see someone standing by it. It's Daniel. I forgot about him.

Yn: um hey?

Daniel: Hey Yn (hugs) how are you?

Yn: I'm good...uhhh what are you doing here it's late?

Daniel: I was driving around, saw your car and thought I drop by.

Yn: Oh well that's good. I was just heading home.

Daniel: Oh and I was wondering if I could hang with you. You know we haven't hung out in a minute.

Yn: Uhh... Sure. I hope you're hungry I'm cooking just spaghetti but I'm sure I have enough to make for the two of us.

Daniel: Two? I thought you would've had a man by now.

Yn: What's that supposed to mean?

Daniel: No disrespect I just remembered you was maybe gonna work it out with your ex.

Yn: I'll explain when we get to my house.

Fast forward to your house....

Daniel: (walking in) Nice place you got.

Yn: Thank you. You can make yourself comfortable. I just have to throw on some clothes.

I walk upstairs to go change. Sweatpants and a T-Shirt it is. I walk downstairs and I get in the kitchen to start cooking. I see Daniel followed me and sat on my island.

Daniel: So, you like being alone

Yn: Yeah if it gives me peace

Daniel: Yeah I can see that. But do you wish to at least have a dog or somebody?

Yn: I got me. That's all I need.

Daniel: I understand.

Yn: Yeah, how's it dealing with Ma passing for you?

Daniel: I take one day at a time. Mornings is tough because you know how she always did a big breakfast for us?

Yn: lol yeah she always did and crack the funniest sassy lines about our relationship!

Daniel: Oh yeah she was like 'You better not be popping babies because I'm not mother goose'.

Yn: Oh my gosh I remember that lol! Yeah good times

Daniel: Yeah good times. I can't say I did miss you a lot after you left.

Yn: You mean after you replaced me.

Daniel: I never replaced you. You think I replaced you?

Yn: (stirring the pot) I don't know what you call catching your man with another woman.

Daniel: Yn, I never replaced you. I was dumb, I was so involved in my music and felt like I was not a one woman guy.

Yn: Well it's ok everything happens for a reason.

Daniel: I am sorry. It wasn't me.

Yn: (sets plate in front of Daniel) I know and it's ok. I long time forgave you. I didn't think I would ever see you again. But, I'm glad we can leave that behind us.

Daniel: Thank you. And thanks for dinner. (Takes a bite) it's really good.

Yn: It's just spaghetti lol.

Daniel: Yeah but you know not every girl can make that.

Yn: lol you got a point there.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door.

Yn: Let me get that.

When I open the door I seen Jordan.

Yn: Uhh...Jordan?  What are you doing here?

Jordan: Hey Yn, umm how are you?

Daniel's P.O.V.
As I'm eating I hear a familiar voice at the door. It must be Jordan.

Yn: Um...yeah I have some company over.

Jordan: Oh? Who?

Yn: Just an old friend but I'll tell you what I'll meet you at your house afterwards.

Jordan: You sure? It's late and I don't want you driving.

Yn: Jordan, it's fine I promise.

Jordan: Ok...see you later.

She closes the door and sits back down.

Daniel: I see you still talk to him.

Yn: Daniel lol shut up I never lost connection we did have an adopted son. I still need to tell him about that.

Daniel: Did?

Yn: I had to give him back to his biological mother. It's what he wanted and he's happy.

Daniel: Oh... And you didn't tell him?

Yn: Nope so that's why I would rather talk about that in private.

Daniel: You are a strong woman.

Yn: Thank you. I hope my...situation comes back in better spirits.

Daniel: You mean your boyfriend?

Yn: Yeah, he's been having a drug problem so he checked himself into rehab. I do miss him but I am separated with him because of what he did.

Daniel: So, are you single?

Yn: We shall see when he gets back.

Daniel: Fair enough. But, Yn...Don't be afraid to walk away. You deserve better and if he loves those drugs more than you he needs to go.

Yn: Yeah you're right.

I looked into her eyes. But, I knew as much as I wanted to kiss her I couldn't. So I just gave her a hug.

Yn:(hugs back) Thanks Daniel.

Daniel: Anytime. I better get going you gotta meet up with Jordan.

Yn: (follows to the door) Thanks and yeah let me go talk to him. See ya.

Daniel: Bye.

I got in my car and drove off. What if I can get Yn back?

Jordan's P.O.V.
As I'm waiting for Yn to come over I hear a knock at the door.  That must be her.

As I open the door it was not the person I wanted to see.

Angela: So, you not gonna let me in?

Jordan: What do you want Angela?

Angela: I want my son.

Jordan: Oh so now you want to be a mother?

Angela: I've always been a mother.

Jordan: No you were a mother when it benefitted you. Just because you have two kids doesn't make you a mother.

Angela: I can't deal with two kids Jordan.

Jordan: You should've thought about that before you went and made one with another man.

Angela: I didn't come for this I came to get MY SON.

Jordan: Well it's late you're gonna have to take me to court for that.

Angela: Maybe I will.

Jordan: Go ahead! Now leave.

Angela: Jordan I...
I slammed the door in her face before I could even finish the sentence. You not about to ruin my son's life. He deserves better.

Yn's P.O.V.
As I'm approaching Jordan's house I see another car in his drive way. I get out and as I'm walking to the door I hear someone.

???- Damn girl you is too fine!

It was some random guy in the car that tried to holler at me and I didn't pay him no mind. I look at the doorway and I see Angela. That must be her new man.

Angela: Wow, I guess he went back to old chapters.

Yn: Bitch I don't have time for you tonight.

Angela: You did when you gave me that pie.

Yn: You ate it didn't you? Tore it up even I heard.

Angela: Whatever hoe just because you think y'all that doesn't mean you are.

Yn: And just because you suck and swallow doesn't mean he stays.

I left her with her jaw open and I knocked on Jordan's door.

Jordan: (opens the door) Hey Yn come in.

I walk in and have a seat on the couch.

Jordan: I see you ran into Angela.

Yn: Yeah she ain't changed I see.

Jordan: Yeah she wants to fight me for custody.

Yn: She's not gonna get it so I wouldn't worry about it.

Jordan: Yeah I know.

Yn: Well I know you want to talk to me about something. But, I need to tell you something.

Jordan: Oh ok.

Yn: (sighs) So, Lucas is with his biological mother.

Jordan: WHAT! HOW!

I explained to him what happened and even where Lucas is right now.

Jordan: Well that explains why I can't reach him.

Yn: Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I was trying to reach you but you were on your trip.

Jordan: No it's ok I just miss my son.

Yn: I'm sorry Jordan. There was nothing I can do he wanted to go.

Jordan: I know I'm not blaming you. I just am glad he's happy.

Yn: Yeah you and me both.

Jordan: Ok thanks.

Yn: No problem.

Jordan: So, I came to tell you something deep.

Yn: Um ok.

Jordan: I've been going back and forth contemplating on my emotions. I had my fun in Miami but I didn't know if it was the right thing to do.

Yn: Ok. What do you mean right thing?

Jordan: Like to go on vacation just to find a new partner.

Yn: Oh well sometimes we do things that we're unsure of is the right thing.

Jordan: Yn...I'm still in love with you...(grabs Yn chin and plants a kiss)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3K 56
❝OH MY GOD LOOK WHO FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM!❞ * ˚ ✦ Sequel to DREAMING || BSC (2020) ˢᵃᵐ ᵗʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ @-jadorekingwell
264K 5.8K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
16.1K 605 12
This Is The Sequel To No Love Jordyn And August Are Back With Even More Drama Than Before And You Have To Read To Find Out So Start Reading! An...
28.6K 1K 58
One little secret can create so much chaos. Follow the lives of the women who are affected by his secrets. #HisSecret Read, vote, and comment