piggy fanfic pet peeves

By official_biancawjang

inspired by my friend @SophiaIsabelOpon 's "things I hate in piggy fanfiction"! check it out! anyways, this b... More

pet peeve: overused plots
fun fact: "official" relative ships
pet peeve: fonts
pet peeve: overuse of capitalization
pet peeve: pronoun confusion
pet peeve: alliteration overuse
pet peeve: completed/discontinued stories but is still marked ongoing
APOLOGY LETTER + ANNOUNCEMENT

writing tips: perspective

75 3 2
By official_biancawjang

What's a perspective?

In stories, perspectives are known as point of views. There are three known types of PoVs.

➳︎First Person
︎➳Second Person
➳︎Third Person

➳︎First Person

A first person usually uses the words 'I', 'Me', 'Us', 'We', and other words referring to you.

To avoid confusion, use (name)'s POV rather than 1st Person.

Example:

Zizzy's POV

Fencing with my sisters is really great! It's another day and I have just finished teaching fencing with them, and now we're lying on the ground, looking at the pale blue sky.

➳︎Second Person

A second person POV is usually found in x reader fics.

Using the words 'You', 'You're', 'You'll', will make the reader  feel like they are in the story.

Example:

You stared into a distance, feeling bored.

➳︎Third Person

This is one of the most common perspectives.

A third person is usually told in the narrator's perspective.

Example:

Mimi hugged Giraffy tightly, as tears streaked down his face, making the mole mumble "It's alright,"

Studied this in English class (shrugs).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 37.5K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
98.6K 1.3K 150
Read the first chapter first pls it is important hence the name IMPORTANT. Inside are prompts (I think that's what they are called), one-shots (close...
19.1K 207 8
It was a normal world meeting.England and France fighting,America yelling about being a hero,Canada being ignored,and Germany was about to explode.Bu...
12.2K 213 10
What happens when America, the countryhuman is sucked into a portal and taken to his human counterparts world? What will America do when he sees how...