Opposites Attract

By crisloveslu

Harry looked around overwhelmed over the fact that many reporters from the daily prophet gathering around him... More

2
3
4
5
6
what I'm planning
7
8
9
10
Madeline:)
11
12
13
announcement!!!

1

387 7 0
By crisloveslu

(Harrys pov)
I looked out the window and watched kings cross station dissolve from view I sighed as I turn to my two best friends whom are bickering over god knows what. I sighed before standing up "I'm going to the bathroom, don't kill each other while I'm gone" I add before leaving the compartment I walked towards the washroom and did my business after washing my hands, I opened the door to find a tall blonde boy with his arms crossed over his chest looking mildly annoyed "about time-" the boy froze at the sight of me,and red patches were on his cheeks "malfoy." "Potter"
-----------------------------------
A/N:so I will update this book maybe tmr oh something idk idk,
Bye bb HAHAH
125 words~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 9.7K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.1M 36K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...