That Day (Seijuro Akashi Fanf...

By LynEmpress

[Seijuro Akashi X OC] Every single day with him was memorable and unforgettable. It had been carved onto my h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Da Random Challenge
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Author's Final Babbling
Special Chapter: Merry Christmas!

Chapter 3

15.6K 448 117
By LynEmpress

WARNING: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS STORY CONTAINS FANGIRLING, FANTASIZING AND OBSESSION. POSSIBLY A YANDERE WILL SURFACE.

Lol you have been warned though 😂 please let me know your feedbacks in this story and what I should work on. I am still an amateur after all. 😊

III.

"Sendo-san," Kurosawa-sensei called once he saw me walking around the school corridor. He gave me a hand gesture to come to him. "Come here."

He ordered me around like I was a dog and I pouted slightly.

"Sensei?" I asked him once I was in front of him. He reached out a stack of papers, waiting for my hands to get it.

I stared at the paperwork then back at Kurosawa-sensei who had a blank expression. I was waiting for some kind of explanation from him. "Give these paperworks to Akashi-kun," he simply said and I raised an eyebrow as a question. "The principal needs his opinions regarding the upcoming school festival."

"What?" I whispered, flabbergasted.

Without warning, the teacher in front of me dropped the load of papers on my hands, seemingly getting a bit impatient. "He's at his office, I think."

I wanted to glare at the teacher in front of me. I wanted to ask, of all people, I was the one to get disturbed and get ordered to submit such papers to a boy I'm competing against. And the principal needed his opinions. And my opinions didn't matter at the moment.

But I was not myself the other day and I did something that might cause him to think that I am nothing but a weird girl who did nothing but compete against him but then call when she feels like nobody would ever be there for her to lend an ear as she rants out about life, a tendency to pour her feelings out.

I stared at the first page of the document. Everything was regarding the upcoming events of the school. He already had much responsibilities to handle, can he even make time for these papers?

Wait, did I just worry about him?

I shook my head and sighed, I guess I have no choice but to give these papers to him.

Just as I stopped in front of the office door, my mind was practicing on what I should say to him after what happened the other day.

Just act natural, Yuri, that's it. Just deal with business and give the bloody papers. You'll be fine.

Am I nervous?

Of course not!

Of course you are, just look at the way your knees and hands are shaking.

Did I just start an argument with myself?

I looked at my shaking hand that was holding the doorknob and to my knees that was slightly shaking. Okay, maybe I am a little nervous.

My hand left the doorknob and I leaned my back against the door and sighed. I took a few more breaths in and let it all out.

"Ah!" I yelped as I felt my body fall backwards and braced myself for whatever impending pain I was going to feel.

My body made contact with a hard wall and a scent of masculine cologne hit my nostrils. Dang, this wall smells good.

"Yuri," A deep, calm yet dark voice called out my name softly. Turns out the wall can talk. "What are you doing?"

I tilted my head upwards to come face to face with Akashi, our faces only a few inches away and any close now, they would touch. And that's when I realized how awkward we looked at the moment.

I felt all of the blood leave my body and went to my face and I quickly got away from him as if it was reflex action. "A-Akashi!" I stuttered. "I'm sorry," I quickly said.

"Please do be careful next time, my office door is not a place for you to lean on."

I bit my lower lip and stared at the papers I was holding, suddenly getting interested as to how the letters were printed. "I know, I'm sorry,"

"You already said that the other day," He reminded me and I dared to raise my head just to look at his face, always held no emotion as usual. It was hard to read what he was feeling, he was good at hiding his emotions. And I wish I was as good as him. "You came here for a reason, am I correct?"

I snapped back to reality and remembered what I really came for. "Oh, yes," I reached out the stack of papers to him. He took the papers from my hands and scanned them. "The principal seek for your opinions regarding the upcoming events of the school."

"Is there anything else?" He asked me once he finished scanning the papers, and looked into my eyes.

I shook my head. "I guess that would be all."

"Okay, thank you. You can leave."

I bit my lip again, I didn't want to leave him with all of the work alone. After all, I was also an outstanding student. I feel like... I was left out.

Just as Akashi was about to close the door, I spoke once again. "Akashi," I thought I saw him smirking. The motion of him closing the door stopped and he looked at me again, waiting for me to speak. "Do you need some help?"

"No. I can handle all of these paperwork by myself but I thank you for the offer."

"If you need any help, please do ask me."

Akashi looked at me for a few seconds and things happened so fast. He grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me inside the room, shut the door and locked it. He had me against the wall, his hands were on either sides my head, making sure I cannot escape.

I feel kind of intimidated after he had pulled out such stunt. He stared me deadly in the eyes, his eyes that you wouldn't dare to look into. I can't help but get another smell of his cologne. Even though I was terrified, I still can't deny the mere fact that he really smelled so dangerously good.

"You are a stubborn one, aren't you?" He said, his voice soft and low yet dark. His voice was like dark chocolate, sweet yet bitter. "I already told you that I don't need your help." He narrowed his eyes at me.

I swallowed. "I... I just wanted to help."

"I'm not a fool, Yurika," Akashi stated, his voice like chocolate. "What you really wanted was everyone to acknowledge you as an outstanding student. You think that your opinion also matters and you want to keep up with me." He stated in a condescending tone. "You might have forgotten what I told you the other day so I'm going to repeat it," He inched his face closer for clarification. It was honestly tormenting me... mentally. "No one has ever won against me so it's futile to even try. Because I am ever-victorious and no one can change that mere fact."

My eyes slightly widened at his statements. It was true about me wanting to be equal to him. Possibly be more than him. But his words were like daggers to my heart, it kind of... hurts.

I bowed my head in shame. "You always talk like you know everything." I whispered, looking down at my feet.

Akashi leaned in to whisper something on my ear. "I do." His hot breath fanned over my neck, sending an involuntary chill on my spine. "Since I always win, I'm always right. I can make anything and anyone subservient to me, including you." He emphasized the final words. He didn't talk any further but he didn't also moved an inch and then his lips accidentally brushed over my ear, giving me tingles. His lips are soft.

My heart beat accelerated at our close proximity and I seem to have trouble breathing. I can't breathe...

The thick tension was cut off by the sound of knocking door. Someone came to my rescue!

"Akashi, here are the plans you want." Someone spoke from the other side of the door.

Akashi leaned back and released the suffocating tension between us. "Keep that in mind, Yuri," He whispered.

My feet was left frozen and I couldn't move. And my body flinched with another sound of the door knocking. "Akashi, are you there?"

I quickly turned on my heels and opened the door, passing by the student council vice president. He looked at me with a confused face. "That was Sendo-san, right?" I heard him ask Akashi.

I stopped on my tracks to steal a glance at Akashi, who was watching me leave. A smirk playing on his lips.

"Yeah," He confirmed, his gaze not leaving mine.

"Is there something wrong? She look kinda pale."

"Is that so?"

I continued to walk away, fast. As far away from him as possible.

Was he really like that? He is unbelievable...

I continued to walk on ahead the school's corridors, I didn't even care if I keep bumping into someone. My mind was focused on Akashi. His calm, deep yet dark demeanor. His heterochromatic eyes that screamed danger. Well, everything about him screamed danger.

And oh, don't forget about his intoxicating cologne and the way you liked how his lips move whenever he says your name.

I frowned. Are you serious?

And the way your heart beat accelerated at his close contact to you. And the way his hot breath send shivers down your--

Stop. Stop. Stop thinking, Yuri. You're not thinking straight. You don't see the point here.

He is bossy and intimidating. He thinks he know everything. Mr. Goody-two shoes.

I rolled my eyes. I think that's more like it.

Just stay away from him, Yuri. Period.

That made me stop on my tracks.

Stay away from Akashi?

A part of me objected.

There's this peculiar feeling I get that draws me to him. There's something about him that lures me in. And I didn't know this feeling. And I didn't know which feeling was strong; the fear that I'd felt when he said those words to me or the urge to get to know him more. I just can't seem to let it go... I wanted to know why... he's like that to other people. Why he's like that to me.

I continued to walk again, not knowing where the hell I should go. I'd just trusted my feet to where it wanted to go.

Then my eyes landed to a familiar door and I've read the banner. There's still a little time to calm my nerves down a bit... so I guess playing for a little while won't hurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 1.8K 27
Kuroko and (Y/N) went together to attend Seirin High School with one purpose: defeat the Generation of Miracles. Apparently, Kuroko is not a normal p...
49.1K 1.4K 22
[Akashi x reader] "someday you'll cry for me like I cried for you; someday you'll miss me like I missed you; someday you'll need me like I needed you...
50.4K 1.3K 26
One day, Seirin realizes Kuroko's strange behavior. Kuroko comes day after day to practice, harboring more injuries than before. Is Kuroko holding a...
1.5M 36.9K 62
Watch him put his basketball talents aside as he uses his romance skills to try to score something much more important than any two- or three-pointer...