Bloody Hell

By Jana-writes64

[COMPLETED] Sequel to Blade. Love is messy, complicated and a bit challenging. Blade and Sienna's relationshi... More

✿ฺAuthors note✿ฺ
Prologue
Chapter 1 - New beginnings
Chapter 2 - Priceless
Chapter 3 - Horrors
Chapter 4 - Favorite toy of torment
Chapter 5 - Forever and always
Chapter 6 - Layla
Chapter 7 - Problems
Chapter 8 - Sugar is sweet
Chapter 9 - What do you know about love?
Chapter 10 - A fairytale
Chapter 11 - My little girl
Chapter 12 - Cooperation my ass
Chapter 13 - Worth fighting for
Chapter 14 - Fair enough
Chapter 15 - Blood bath
Chapter 16 - Forbidden
Chapter 17 - Heartbreak and betrayal
Chapter 18 - Adventurous
Chapter 19 - In control
Chapter 20 - Mini versions of you
Chapter 21 - The unexpected gift
Chapter 22 - Congratulations
Chapter 23 - Two shots
Chapter 24 - Assurance
Chapter 25 - New company
Chapter 26 - The spawn of Jezebel
Chapter 27 - A reality
Chapter 28 - Be strong
Chapter 29 - Distressed
Chapter 30 - No hard feelings
Chapter 32 - Total chaos
Chapter 33 - Guilt
Chapter 34 - Impromptu visit
Chapter 35 - The Red Bull
Chapter 36 - Dark turn
Chapter 37 - Family reunion
Chapter 38 - Saying Goodbye
Chapter 39 - Fraudster
Chapter 40 - Here for you
Chapter 41 - Blackmail
Chapter 42 - Not impressed
Chapter 43 - A puppet
Chapter 44 - My beautiful woman
Chapter 45 - Car chase
Chapter 46 - Every man's weakness
Chapter 47 - Totally Smitten
Chapter 48 - Sex life
Chapter 49 - Left in the dark
Chapter 50 - A sinful act
Chapter 51 - Hell is coming to earth
Chapter 52 - BLADE
Chapter 53 - Special project
Chapter 54 - Playing hero
Chapter 55 - Unstable heart
Chapter 56 - Not happy
Chapter 57 - A truce
Chapter 58 - The big man's birthday
Chapter 59 - Forced to hide in the shadows
Chapter 60 - The end of me
Epilogue
Aran's book

Chapter 31 - Surprises

1K 42 37
By Jana-writes64

B L A D E

I turned off the shower and stepped out. I dried myself off with a towel and tied it around my waist. I used another to dry my hair. Sienna punished me last night with a fucking hard on for teasing her. She didn't let me touch her. I was forced to sleep on the cold hard floor and stare at her ass all through the night.

My woman was strict when it came to punishment. I wasn't gonna stop teasing her. I loved the reaction it brought out in her. She secretly loved it too. Last night was rough for me. The floor was uncomfortable.

Anyway, having a well rested sleep was the least of my worries. Sienna woke up pretty earlier this morning to plan a huge surprise for Layla. It's something she was gonna love. That girl deserved the entire universe before it's time for her.... to leave.

I swallowed the heavy lump in my throat and walked out of the bathroom. My eyes shoots up to my forehead when I saw Aaliyah sitting cross-legged on my bed. Her smooth brown skin were on display because of the tight short dress she had on.

Her eyes snapped to mine. They trailed down from my face, my bare chest and over to the towel that's wrapped around my waist.

I glared at her as she stood up and approached me, "Aaliyah why are you in my bedroom? What do you want?"

She flinched at the deep edge in my tone. Her heart pearl drop earrings dangled around at the slight movement. She bit her lip slightly at the sight of the bulge hidden behind my towel. I was still turned on. Sienna provoked the insatiable beast inside of me with her punishment.

I controlled my anger at her inappropriate stare.

"I was just wondering how you were doing. Your father hasn't made any moves yet. It makes me feel that he's planning something big. He.... He might hurt you." She mumbled, cradling my cheeks with her hands. I held them in a harsh grip and made eye contact with her.

"Aaliyah what are you trying to get at?" I asked. This was getting out of control and I didn't like it. I knew there was another motive to the stunt she pulled on me. I just don't get why she's doing this.

Hurt flashed in her eyes. I took a couple of steps back away from her and messaged my temples. She slowly whispered, "You... you... didn't call me Leeyah. You always called me that ever since we were kids. Did I do something wrong?"

Is she for real?

"Yes you did something wrong and you're fucking doing the same thing again. Just because I called you Leeyah doesn't mean shit. Get that into your head. I called you over for your help. Isn't our friendship enough for you? I will repeat this again, I'm a married man. I love my wife. Stop trying this stupid sensual act on me. It won't work." I yelled. I was fucking angry. My breathing was ragged from the rage that was burning inside of me.

"Don't you get it?" She yelled back with tears streaming down her cheeks. She walked closer to me and pressed her hand against my chest. Her touch burned me like acid. I slapped her hand away and grabbed her wrist in a very tight grip. "I love you, Blade. I've always loved you ever since our fathers introduced us. I –"

"Just shut the fuck up. I don't care about your feelings for me. Show interest in someone else. You should know that I never liked you that way. I care about you only as a friend," I snapped. My fingers dug harshly in her wrist and she yelped in pain. More tears flowed out of her eyes.

"I was in your life before her. I should be your wife, not her. Why don't you see that we could be happy together?" She croaked in tears, pulling her wrist away from my hold. Her lips trembled and her eyes reddened in pain.

I let out a humorless laugh and marched towards my bedroom door. I flung it open and gestured for her to leave, "Get the fuck out of my sight. You've gone insane to say all this bullshit. If you have any dignity left, you would be ashamed right now. Now leave before I throw you out of my villa."

She continued to cry as she made her way towards the door. Flashing me a sad look that I ignored, I slammed the door shut behind her and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I fucking regret asking for her help in this shit. Thank Goodness Sienna didn't walk in and assume something else. I swear if something goes wrong between me and my woman, I will forget we were ever friends and kill her with my bare hands.

Pushing thoughts of Aaliyah to the back of my mind, I got dressed in a black turtle neck sweater, black denim jeans and a brown leather jacket with brown boots. When I walked over to my nightstand, my eyebrows scrunched together in confusion at the three missed calls from Benjamin Rodriguez flashing across my screen.

Just when I was about to dial his number, his call came through and I answered it.

"Thank Goodness! You answered Blade," He heaved a sigh of relief at the receiving end. My confusion deepened. "I need a favor from you Blade. I'm hosting a charity event at my hotel in Broadway. I want you to be there for me as my friend. It's the most important event I've ever hosted. Your presence would very much make things run smoothly. You're a public figure and the most feared man on this planet right after Aran of course."

"Gee thanks for bruising my ego, Benji." I said with a small chuckle as I put on my rolex watch. He was right though. Aran was a fucking beast. He couldn't control his temper.

"Right, right. If this charity event doesn't go well, I would loose millions of dollars. It's for the orphanage home I just built. The construction for the building ended weeks ago. Would you come? For old times sake and for the little friendship we have? You can bring along a guest if you want." He pleaded. He desperately needed my help and I didn't mind going. I wanted a breathing space away from Aaliyah and the dreading thoughts that Layla would be dead in a few days.

"Sure thing, Benji." I whispered. He thanked me profusely and we talked about business for a while before I hung up the phone. I tucked it away in my pocket. Walking out of the room, I strolled into Layla's room to see her brushing her hair by the dresser.

"Hey, zucchero." I whispered and shut the door behind me. She flinched at the sound of my voice. Fear clouded in her eyes at the sight of me walking towards her.

"Who are you?" She mumbled, clutching the hair brush in a tight grip. My heart broke. Damn the Alzheimer's. Tears formed in her eyes and I swallowed hard, gritting my teeth together in frustration. I wished I had the power to take away her pain. I wished I had the power to make her illness disappear so she wouldn't forget her family.

"Ssh... it's okay, baby girl." I slowly walked towards her, careful not to spite her fear. I cupped her cheeks in my hand and pressed a kiss on her forehead. She finally calmed down. I led over her to the huge bed and pulled her onto my lap.

"Don't cry," I whispered, stroking her hair. My heart was hammering in my chest like a freaking drum. It scared me anytime she didn't remember any of us. This felt like hell. I just don't know what I would do without her. She's the only reason why I softened my heart towards children.

"Daddy?" She murmured, gripping my jacket tightly, afraid I was gonna let her go and disappear. I'm never going anywhere.

"Yes, principessa?"

"I'm scared." She said, rolling her pouty lips between her teeth.

I squeezed my eyelids shut and kissed the top of her head. "You don't have to be scared, zucchero. Your mom and I are here for you. That reminds me, she has a special surprise planned just for you."

"Really?" Her baby blue eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. It warmed my heart to see her happy even if it won't last forever.

"That's right, baby girl. C'mon let's go." I clasped my hand around hers as we stood up from the bed. I narrowed my eyes at the strands of hair on her dresser. "Is that yours?"

She nodded her head and bite down in her bottom lip, "Yes daddy. It's pulled out when I was brushing it earlier."

I swallowed the fist-sized lump in my throat. Ignoring the sting in my chest, I led her out of the bedroom and towards the elevator. She bounced around on her feet in excitement during the entire ride down. I smiled.

"What's the surprise?" She asked, staring up at me with puppy dog eyes, her lips pulling into an innocent pout.

She looks so cute. I almost fell for her trap.

"It won't be a surprise if I told you, zucchero. Besides, your mother would cut my balls off if I told you. I can't handle another punishment." I grumbled the last part more to myself. When the elevator dinged and the doors slid open, we were met with darkness in the living room.

"Why is it so dark in here?" Layla mumbled, squeezing my hand to make sure I was right next to her. Then the light suddenly turned on and everyone yelled a loud surprise to Layla.

"Happy early birthday, baby. I love you so much," Sienna appeared with a cake in her hands. There were nine candles in total. My baby girl is a year older. Sienna handed the cake to me and pulled Layla into a tight hug.

"Birthday... for me?? I've never had a birthday before. Thank you so much mommy. I love you." Tears brimmed in her eyes. She was so fucking happy.

I coughed awkwardly, "I helped in the surprise too you know,"

Sienna rolled her eyes and collected the cake back from me. Layla giggled and wrapped her small arms around my waist. "Thanks daddy, for making my dreams come through. I love you."

"I love you too, principessa." I patted her head and kissed her on both cheeks. She giggled excitedly and did the same for me.

Last night, I checked Layla's birth records. It turned out her birthday was in the next two months. Sienna came up with the idea for an early birthday. Best fucking idea ever.

Nico, Franco, Azzurra, Diego, Camilla, Isabel, Aaliyah and even Rachel wished Layla a happy birthday. They even gave her presents.

"C'mon, baby. Make a wish," Sienna urged with a smile. She returned the smile with a grin and stared at the candles. She shut her eyes and made her wish before blowing all the candles.

✿ฺ✿ฺ✿ฺ

After Layla's birthday party, Sienna and I got dressed, and drove over to Benjamin's hotel. It was fucking crowded at the entrance but we managed to make our way through because everyone parted the way for us. We were the golden couple.

When we stepped into the circular massive hall that's richly decorated, Benjamin spotted us immediately. He made his way over to us with an elegantly dressed woman by his side which I guessed was his wife.

"Thank you for coming, Blade. You don't know how much this means to me." He said with a tone of gratitude and wrapped his arms around me in a friendly hug. We pulled away briefly and he turned to shake hands with sienna. He circled his arm around his wife's waist and introduced her, "This is my wife, Penelope Rodriguez."

"Nice to meet you, Blade Armani." She kissed me on both cheeks in a friendly greeting and did the same for Sienna. "You look so lovely Sienna."

"Thank you, so do you." Sienna mumbled with a smile. We exchanged pleasantries further and he introduced us to a lot of people. Sienna nursed a red wine in her hand during the entire time. She was bored. So was I.

By the time we were done with the introduction, I excused us and grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards the huge stairs.

"What are you doing? Where are we going?" She asked in confusion but when she saw the lust gleaming in my eyes, her eyes clamped shut and she squeezed her thighs together.

We got into the elevator to the top floor to avoid the stress of walking up the long stairs. When it stopped at the desired destination, we stepped out and looked down at the people below us. The walls on this floor were made of glass. We could see everyone but they couldn't see us. It was fucking perfect.

Before she could drag in another breath, I captured her lips in a ferocious, hunger filled kiss. Her fingers plowed through my hair and tugged at the roots, earning a feral growl from me. My hands roamed over her body, desperately in need to feel her full breast. I slipped my tongue into her warm mouth. I could taste the red wine she drank minutes ago. I sucked her bottom lip and sank my teeth into the soft flesh. She moaned at the fiery sensation that coursed through her veins and kissed me hard.

Within seconds, I took off her dress, bra and panties. She was bare before my eyes. I salivated at the heavenly sight. My lips caressed the smooth skin at the base of her neck and shoulders.

"Damn," She moaned. I sucked and bit the skin above her collarbone, taking my time to admire the marks I created around her shoulders. I took off my jacket and sweater so she could scrape her fingers around my chest.  I captured her hardened nipple into my mouth and ran my tongue along the soft pink bud. I flicked it continuously with the tip of my tongue and sucked her breast. She whimpered in my arms. Her breathing was heavy and came out in heavy pants.

I sucked her other breast, swirling my tongue around the mound of flesh. She jerked slightly when I bit down hard on her nipple. I licked the trail of saliva around the slope of her breast and pushed her up against the glass. My phone vibrated in my pocket. Guessing by the look on Benji's face below, I knew it was him.

"We better make this quick," I groaned. I quickly unbuckled my belt and took off my jeans. I wrapped her ponytail around my fist and pushed her closer to the glass that her breast is pressed up against it.

I was fucking hard. I sunk deep into her already dripping pussy and we both moaned at the utter relief. I guess she was ready for me.

"Blade," She cried. My dick was buried deep inside her and my balls smacked against her ass. I grasped her hips with my other hand and began to pound harshly into her.

"Yeah.... Faster, baby. Give it to me hard." She moaned loudly, vocalizing what she craved for and I fucking gave it to her. A light sheen of sweat covered her skin making her look more beautiful. Her breast bounced as she met me thrust for thrust.

"You see the people down there?" I grunted, landing a harsh slap on her ass cheeks. She nodded her head repeatedly and I smirked. "I want you to fucking scream my name so everyone will know who you belong to."

"F-Fuck yes, Blade." Her moans grew louder and louder. The glass was fogged by her heavy breathing. I grabbed both of her breast and squeezed, increasing my pace. Her cries made a growl to escape my lips.

"Blade, I'm so fucking close." My name rolling off her succulent lips was hypnotic. It was pure seduction. I could listen to it over and over again, and I would cum in my pants.

"You're so beautiful," My voice was husky with desire as I placed a kiss on her shoulder blades, rolling her nipples between my fingers. Her walls squeezed around my dick and heat flared through my body.

"Oh, fuck," She cried out loud with a soft whimper as she came undone. I didn't stop my wild thrust. My hips jerked forward and I found my release.

"I loved that," Sienna whispered with a grin and kissed my lips. We both got dressed and walked into the elevator to return back to the event.

"Blade, where have you been? I thought you " Benjamin began to speak. He paused mid sentence when all the lights went off.

Then we all heard it.

The sound of a motherfucking gunshot.

The light switched back on moments after.

Benjamin went pale.

"Blade!! You're bleeding," Sienna screamed. I followed her line of sight over to the blood that rushed out of the gunshot wound in my shoulder and stained my clothes.

I looked up to see a woman's silhouette through the crack in the glass wall, running to make a quick exit at the top floor. I suppressed a sound of pain and pressed a hand to the wound. I ran up the stairs. An elevator would be a useless option right now. Sienna yelled for me to stop but I ignored her.

The pain was getting hard for me to bear but I pushed on. When I finally got to the floor, the lady had disappeared. My eyes searched frantically around for any sign of the lady but I saw no one.

That's when a familiar heart pearl drop earrings glinted under the bright light of the room. I crouched down and picked up the earrings in my bloody hand.

Aaliyah's earrings.

What the fuck?

Pain seared through me. Black dots clouded my vision and I collapsed on the floor.

~•~

Dun dun dun. Shits are beginning to happen babes. I typed this chapter as fast as I could.

What do you think about Aaliyah's presence in Blade's room, Layla's surprise birthday party and Aaliyah's earrings appearing mysteriously at the event?

I'm eager to hear your thoughts.

Even though the sex scene was short because of a certain Benjamin, we all agree it was amazing right??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 12.3K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...
1.1K 35 18
Two people born into the same style of life find each other at their worst. Selena and Luca try to deny their feelings for each other but the pressur...
995K 26.4K 43
[COMPLETED] BOOK TWO OF HIS MAFIA QUEEN. NOT TO BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE. DESCRIPTION CONTAINS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK |Disclai...
11.7M 230K 52
Previously titled Mafia CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN "Do I make you wet?" He asked me breathing in my ear from behind me. "No and you'll never be able...