Marvelous Heroes And Spies!

Door ZezeWritesss

Something strange had been occuring all over the globe for the past few years. The dawn of the Marvelous, peo... Meer

Pilot: Every Story Has It's Beginning
Episode 1: Flushing Out The Daunting Devil!

Episode 2: Bloody Mary Hates Spiders!

36 1 0
Door ZezeWritesss

FADE IN:                                                   

TITLE CARD: TYPHOID MARY HATES SPIDERS. EPISODE TWO.

Intro song plays as lights twitch in and out of the screen. The cover shows on the screen until the song ends.

END TITLE SEQUENCE.                           

ACT 1.                                                          

DOWNTOWN MANHATTAN, NEW YORK- DAY.

The scene picks off the the massive explosion that engulfs the screen, before slowly rewinding to a point before it.

The focus is on Alex and Clover as they soar high above the ground, desperately dodging the blades Typhoid Mary hurls at them with her telepathic powers, along with several bullets fired from a pistol in her left hand.

Alex (Voice Over)
At this point, Clover and I were barely holding on. It was already difficult to see with all the explosions that occurred below.

The scene cuts to Typhoid Mary waving her hands, causing repeated fiery explosions to bombard the area. There was a scream as the scene suddenly shows Sam being caught head on in one of the explosions.

Clover (makes shivering sounds) (Voice Over)
Seeing Sam catch fire before our very eyes...It was horrifying! Fortunately, an intervention from Alex managed to stop it, but Mary prevented her from catching Sam as she fell.

The scene switches to Alex, trying to catch Sam as she falls from the sky, but a barrage of floating blades stop her in her track, forcing her to evade.

The counter effect it has is that the flames on Sam's body dissipate, revealing her damaged spysuit and jetpack- severe burns all over her body.

Alex (Voice Over)
But just when we feared the worst- some masked vigilante, wearing a spider themed costume swung out of nowhere and caught her.

The scene suddenly shows Spiderman entering into the fold, catching Sam bridal style before shooting a web like substance from his left palm, swinging away into the distance, away from the battle.

Clover (Voice Over)
At first we were afraid, but soon Sam called using her X-powder, informing us that she was alright and that the Spiderman was on our side. But Sam was definitely out of the fight.

Alex (Voice Over)
It's a miracle her X-powder survived the flames, talkless of Sam. Speaking of the vigilante though, Spider-Man...he brought a friend into the fold as well.

The scene shows Daredevil confronting Typhoid Mary, right before Spiderman jumps in.

The scene pauses, fast forwarding again to the point where the fiery explosion engulfs the screen. Spiderman hops out of the intense flames, frantically patting himself all over, his suit steaming.

Spiderman (between hisses)
Hot! Hot! That was really hot!"

Mary snorts, snapping her hands at him rapidly. Explosion after explosion erupted around Spiderman. Somehow, Spiderman is shown moving just before he is struck head on by each explosion.

Spiderman (breathing heavily, while dodging)
Thank goodness- so great for this powers! Without them, I doubt I would still be moving...or breathing.

Spiderman somersaults high into the air evading another fiery blast, before landing atop a car, taunting Typhoid Mary with the way of a hand.

The scene cuts to Alex and Clover above, who look shocked as they watch him evade yet another round of explosions.

The scene cuts to Daredevil running out of the range of an explosion, before disappearing into some flames. Alex and Clover are the focus again, staring at each other in disbelief.

Clover (eyes wide open)
I've seen him do that a few times now and still can't believe it!

Alex
He's dodging the attacks with such precision- like he can sense exactly where they would occur.

Focus is on Typhoid Mary as growls in anger, waving her hands in an attempt to set Spiderman on fire yet again, but he is too fast again and evades. Instead, the part of the road he was standing on before is set ablaze.

Spider-Man weaves through another set of explosions that go off close to him, incredibly managing to avoid all of the eruptions without any severe burns.

He jumps back, noticing his suit is melting from the fire. He hisses from the heat before climbing up a building that somehow stayed unharmed in the midst of other burning buildings

Peter (Spiderman) (panting)
Can't we just talk about...why you hate spiders?

Mary (raising her hand to attack)
No! Why don't we play a game instead? It's called, burn the spider!

Before Typhoid Mary can attack, Daredevil manages to sneak up behind her, swinging his black thin baton at her hand.

The baton strikes her outstretched hand, knocking it down and making her lose focus. Typhoid Mary retreats from Daredevil, clutching her hand in pain.

Typhoid Mary
You!

Daredevil steps closer to Typhoid Mary, skillfully tossing his baton from one hand to the other. He points the baton at her.

Matt Murdock (Daredevil)
Mary, you're getting out of hand. Stop this while you still can!

Typhoid Mary stares at Daredevil, struggling to contain her anger.

Typhoid Mary
To hell with you!

Daredevil rolls to the side, the wave of fire from Typhoid Mary completely misses him. But Typhoid Mary is aware of his position, turning quickly as she detaches a hand gun and fires.

On his heels, Daredevil runs away from the bullets. With a swing of his baton, he manages to deflect one of the bullets. He rolls behind a burnt up car, which protects him from countless bullets.

Typhoid Mary (in a soft gentle tone, head dropping)
Oh, Daredevil! I just realized something!

This makes Daredevil pause, eyes squinting. He notices Spiderman crawling on a building wall, eyes fixed on Typhoid Mary. That's when she suddenly raises her head, a sinister look on her face

Typhoid Mary (enraged)
I'm done playing with you all!

She spins around just in time to completely melt a few webs slung at her by Spider-Man with a wave of the hand.

Two powerful gusts came from above, courtesy of Alex and Clover's Wind Tunnel 3000 blow dryers that threatens to blow Typhoid Mary away.

But to their surprise, Mary detaches a violet metallic sword from her back, stabbing it hard into the concrete to help her stand her ground.

The residual force from the gusts blows away the burnt car that Daredevil is crouched behind, knocking him down in the process.

Mary steps forward towards him, waving her hands, making everywhere around them to be engulfed in flames. She drops her blade to the ground, grasping Daredevil's head as he tries to stand up, her hair sprawls wildly on her face.

Typhoid Mary (laughs)
Come to me! Help me find my worthless ex, so I can make him suffer!"

Daredevil struggles against her intrusion of his mind. The screen shows white invisible waves going from Typhoid Mary's hands to his head as she tries to forcefully control him.

Matt Murdock (Daredevil) (shaking head profusely)
"N-no! N-no, I won't fall for your games!

Daredevil's eyes widen as the screen slowly turns dark.

                                                     FADE TO.

ACT 2.                                                       

DOWNTOWN MANHATTAN- DAY

The scene shows an overview of the city, showing the three streets that have suffered immense damage from the fight that is still occuring between Typhoid Mary and the heroes and spies.

Attention reverts back to Typhoid Mary as she tries to control Daredevil's mind, grabbing his head firmly. Daredevil shakes profusely, eyes widening.

Typhoid Mary smiles placing a palm on his forehead, intensifying her efforts to violate his mind.

Matt Murdock (Daredevil) (shaking head profusely)
"N-no! N-no, I won't fall for your games!

Typhoid Mary
Very well!

Daredevil gasps, his eyes widening as he feels her mental presence slowly invading his mind. He swiftly hits her stomach with his baton, pushing her back, then trots away from her, short breathed as he falls to a knee.

Typhoid Mary (staggers back in utter shock)
Y-you! M-Mat…

The flames around Daredevil and Typhoid Mary suddenly die down. Typhoid Mary's hair scatter wildly in the wind. She begins to laugh loudly, with tears streaming down her face.

Alex, Clover and Spider-Man arrive before Daredevil, their backs turned to him as they face Typhoid Mary.

Alex
What did you do to her?!

Clover
Yeah! Cause she's looking like she's about to hit a whole new layer of crazy!

Matt Murdock (Daredevil) (looks at Mary before sighing)
I...It's not something I can just talk about.

Spiderman pauses, his eyes widening as he stares at Daredevil, then at the shocked look on Typhoid Mary's face as tears went down her face. He looks back at Daredevil.

Peter (Spiderman)
You're the ex she's been looking for, aren't you?!

Matt Murdock (Daredevil) (sighs, standing up straight)
Again, it's something I don't want to talk about.

Clover (fuming)
Well, thanks to you, she's like this! What a great job you did by the way!

Alex (glances at Daredevil curiously)
You have fought her before?

Matt Murdock (Daredevil) (nods)
Yes, I have- A few times. But I remember her getting locked away in The Vault. They told me they'd take care of her.

The screen briefly cuts to Typhoid Mary laughing ecstatically, raising her head. Her irises are now blood red.

Typhoid Mary
Hahaha! You're going to suffer! Bloody Mary has arrived to deliver your punishment!

Spider-Man, Alex and Clover stare at Daredevil blankly.

Alex (sarcastically)
What a successful job that must have been.

Daredevil bites his lip, moving past them. Typhoid Mary, now heightened to her more vile persona, Bloody Mary, doesn't move. She just stares at him with tears still trickling down her face.

Daredevil stretches out a hand to her, with a. look of pity.

Matt Murdock (Daredevil)
Mary...I'm sorry- just come with me and I'll try to make up for my mistakes.

Bloody Mary looks at Daredevil, her expression softening. She stops crying, putting a hand towards him as well. Encouraged, Daredevil moves closer to her.

But suddenly, Bloody Mary regains her normal crazed look. Fire from the surrounding area suddenly swarms towards her, swirling around her. With a point of the finger, she directs the flames at Daredevil.

Daredevil braces himself but he is suddenly snagged up by Spider-Man, who places him down across the street.

Peter (Spiderman) (laughs nervously)
It isn't the best idea to reconcile with your angry ex like that. Just right after she tried to fry you up too.

Matt Murdock (Daredevil) (glares at Spider)
Shut up.

Clover (Off-screen)
Need help here!

Focus shifts to Clover and Alex, flying away as they are chased by a massive wave of fire that closes in on them rapidly.

They fire wind blasts with their Wind Tunnel 3000 blow dryers, but the gusts are swallowed up by the fire, only making it more intense.

Alex
That's bad!

Alex quickly flips the switch of her blaster. She aims the Wind Tunnel 3000 blow dryer again, but what comes out this time is a powerful red laser beam that shoots right through the flames, dispersing a considerable portion of it.

Alex (sighing in relief)
Glad that worked.

C

lover fires several rounds of her own blaster, which disperses most of the wave of fire. The girls settle down behind a burning building, which takes the brunt of the residue of the wave of fire.

Clover
Yes- But I think we need a better approach now.

Peter (Spiderman) (Off-screen)
I agree.

Spiderman suddenly jumps down beside them. Daredevil arrives shortly also in the same manner. Clover stares at Spiderman in disbelief.

Clover
Did you just leave the villain on her own?!

Peter (Spiderman) (jabbing a thumb at Bloody Mary)
You mean the villain that's breaking down as we speak?

The scene switches to Bloody Mary, now on her knees, her body trembling as she held her head firmly.

Typhoid Mary (Bloody Mary)
I-I...I've found him! I can't believe...I found him!

Matt Murdock (Daredevil)
She's getting even more dangerous as we continue this fight. We need to get her contained.

Peter (Spiderman)
I could adjust the thickness of my webs to be more durable. Should be able to handle the heat of her blasts and wrap her up all at once.

Clover
Sounds good.

Peter (Spiderman)
We just need to find a way for me to get close to her...uh, any ideas?

Alex
Wait- Your webbing isn't organic?

Peter (Spiderman)
No, I have special devices on my wrists that shoot out artificially made webbing...designed them myself. They're quite problematic at times, but I'm getting a hang of them. This is my fifteenth version.

Matt Murdock (Daredevil)
I just hope this works.

Daredevil looks at Bloody Mary, then starts to retreat.

Matt Murdock (Daredevil)
You kids press forward. I have something in mind as well.

Alex, Clover and Spider-Man look back at Daredevil, a little troubled by his words as he walks into the shadows. Bloody Mary finally gets back to her feet, not showing any signs of the emotions she showed before.

Typhoid Mary (Bloody Mary)
Come out, Daredevil. Let me repay you for what you did to me!

She only sees Alex, Clover and Spiderman and looks around for Daredevil to no avail.

Typhoid Mary (Bloody Mary) (enraged)
Where is he?

Alex (shrugs)
Not here.

Bloody Mary grinds her teeth in irritation, glaring at Alex and Clover.

Typhoid Mary (Bloody Mary)
As women, I thought you would understand me!

Clover (waves her hand dismissively)
Please- Let's not have that discussion right now. Just know that you're responsible for a lot of damage to public property and individuals...including our friend.

Typhoid Mary (Bloody Mary)
You naughty children never learn. Your mothers might not have taught you right.

Bloody Mary raises her hand up into the air and a large ball of flames starts to build up above her.

Typhoid Mary (Bloody Mary)
But Mother Mary is here to teach the naughty children of this world!

The fireball sails through the air at incredible speed but Alex, Clover and Spiderman are alert. They move out of the way, each flying towards Bloody Mary.

Typhoid Mary (Blood Mary) (shakes her head)
Tsk.

Alex suddenly lets out a loud wail as she is struck by the large ball of flames, causing her to hit the asphalt heavily. Clover turns to Alex's direction in concern for her friend.

Clover (panicking)
Alex!

Typhoid Mary (Bloody Mary) (snaps her finger)
Tsk.

Clover's jetpack suddenly explodes in flames and she is blasted right into a building wall, slumping weakly onto the ground. She is incapacitated from the impact and doesn't move.

Typhoid Mary (Blood Mary)
There were three, but two have fallen. Now all that remains is the itsy bitsy little spider.

Bloody Mary snickers, stuffing her hands into her pockets as she turns to Spiderman.

Typhoid Mary (Bloody Mary) (frowns)
I haven't forgotten you. You're a man, so I already hate you for that!

The scene focuses on Spiderman as he looks at Alex and Clover in concern. He squints at Bloody Mary, crouched on the ground, watching her step closer.

Like a timer inside his head, his senses alert him of danger and he moves in time. The location he stood previously is now charred by a brief burst of flames.

Spider-Man suddenly hisses in pain, a large hunk of his suit melts off as the sizzling of fire is heard. He now has a burn on the left side of his back.

Peter (Spiderman) (to himself)
Dang it, Peter. You just often manage to get yourself into this kind of situations.

There is an odd calmness about Bloody Mary. However, Spiderman was wary.

Peter (Spiderman) (in his head)
My senses keep ringing, even when she's not doing anything.  Somehow, she is now able to affect his spider sense somewhat.

Spiderman starts reconfiguring his web shooters, adjusting the density of the webs they produce. Bloody Mary seemingly doesn't notice what he's doing and just stares at him.

Suddenly Mary pulls her hair back flirtatiously and smiles at him. This causes Spiderman to pause, looking very perplexed.

Suddenly, three other Bloody Mary walked out from behind the first Mary and stand in line, side by side by the first. They all sit down and continue to smile at him. Spiderman steps back, shaking his head.

Peter (Spiderman)
This doesn't make any sense.

Spiderman still stares on in disbelief and them he suddenly feels his heart rate increase, eyes widening.

Peter (Spiderman) (looks at the four Bloody Marys)
Spider Sense? What is going on?

But his heart rate only increases, to the point he swings away to the side of a building out of reflex. His vision distorts as three Bloody Marys suddenly fade away, leaving the original Bloody Mary, who has a look on annoyance, standing upright.

Spiderman gazes at the place he was standing moments before, shocked to see it is smoking and charred.

Peter (Spiderman) (monologue)
She has the ability to fool people's minds! Like normal illusions, but far more complex! I can't let my guard down anymore. Those girls still need help!

Spider-Man leaps down at Bloody Mary, swiveling in the air past the blades she throws at him. He fires a web at one of her hands and reels her in.

Bloody Mary grumbles as she wall is dragged on the road. She snaps her finger, igniting Spider-Man in flames.

Spider-Man hisses in pain, but has enough strength to hurl her around with his webbing, tossing her back into the ground. More of his suit has melted off due to the fire on his body that slowly dies out.

Peter (Spiderman) (groans, staring at his exposed right hand)
Not....part of the plan.

Peter groans louder, before falling to the ground. Bloody Mary groggily picks herself up, satisfied by seeing Spider-Man's fallen figure. She raises her hand at him, contemplating.

Typhoid Mary (Blood Mary) (scowls)
Men- Never useful whatsoever. You couldn't even protect those girls.

A smoke bomb is suddenly tossed on the floor before Bloody Mary back from it. The smoke still covers her. She is suddenly grabbed from behind by someone.

The scene switches to show it is Daredevil, wearing an oxygen mask.

Typhoid Mary (Bloody Mary) (coughs from the smoke)
C-coward.

Matt Murdock (Daredevil)
It's for your own good, Mary.

Peter (Spiderman) (Off-screen)
Man, you know-

Focus is now on Spiderman as he gets up from the ground.

Peter (Spiderman) (continued)
It's always good to finish the job before talking.

Typhoid Mary (Bloody Mary) (enraged)
Y-you!

Peter (Spiderman) (fatigued)
I happened to see him right before you tried to cook me alive. Just happened to get the signal in time.

Matt Murdock (Daredevil)
Spiderman!

Bloody Mary is starting to struggle out of his grasp, biting into his arm. Spiderman nods, before firing a quick round of webs. Daredevil pushes Bloody Mary forward and she is immediately wrapped up in webbing.

Spiderman continues to wrap her up until she is unable to move.

Spiderman (groans as he checks his web shooters)
There goes my fast ride back. There's barely enough webbing left in these to travel past two streets.

The scene switches to Daredevil as he grits his teeth, enduring the pain from Bloody Mary savagely biting him. A syringe is shown in his left hand which he twists and manages to stab into an exposed part of her neck.

Bloody Mary suddenly stops biting his arm as Daredevil frees her from his hold. She wobbles, holding her head as she turns to him.

Typhoid Mary (Bloody Mary) (grits her teeth)
I... really...hate...you.

Bloody Mary falls to the ground. Daredevil sighs, placing a hand on Mary's face.

Matt Murdock (Daredevil)
I'm so sorry for what has happened to you.

Spiderman (Off-screen) (between deep breaths)
I hate to interrupt you, Daredevil. I really do. But I have three girls that need some medical attention.

Daredevil nods his head in understanding, turning to Spiderman. He pats him gently on the back.

Matt Murdock (Daredevil)
Nice work by the way, kid.

Spiderman (whispers to himself)
Yeah- Wish I could hear my chemistry teacher say that too. That report will have to wait much longer before it can be graded.

The scene quickly changes to a large screen as some information quickly appears on it.

"SHIELD/WOOHP SATELLITE
scanning Downtown, New York."

"Collateral damage inflicted on properties....Several injured civilians..."

"Source: Marvelous...."

"Source Name: Mary Walker (Typhoid Mary)...Threat has currently been contained...."

"Suggesting deployment of troops for apprehension....Gathering more information....Updating database..."

The information displayed on the large screen is in focus for a while before the scene turns dark.

FADE OUT.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

15K 348 30
August 10, 2005 Heaven forbid the wrong person finds this journal. If something is to ever happen to us, I want you to know the truth. Your father a...
23K 560 36
For years you have been a ghost for SHIELD, a person who deals with those outside of the law. Few know exactly who you are, but not the monster insid...
76.9K 2K 34
{this book is currently going through an extensive editing process. writing styles may not line up between chapters and some plot points may not matc...
1K 204 43
When the highly-skilled Agent 23 is captured by rival spies, a covertly-engineered clone replaces her on a mission to unmask a mole among internation...