His Significant Other (Comple...

By dead_paradoxcs

Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't li... More

Teaser
Significant 1| Louis Andrei Kim ✓
Significant 2| Kidnapped✓
Significant 3| Mr. Goody Man ✓
Significant 4 | Gift Note
Significant 5| Delusional
Significant 6| Intruders
Significant 7| Bidding
Significant 8| In his Possession
Significant 9| Damien
Significant 10| Something Hard
Significant 11| Going Home
Significant 12| Nathan's Mate
Significant 13| The Card
Significant 14| The Face-Off
Significant 15| Rogues
Significant 16| Imposter
Significant 17| Fangs and Eyes
Significant 18| Council Visit
Significant 19| Strange Thirst
Significant 20| Ellah Jean Montalva Kim
Significant 21| Mine
Significant 22| Bound to be A Hybrid Couple
Significant 23| Blood Thirst
Significant 24| Heat
Significant 25| Riot
Significant 26| Alpha's Rut
Significant 27| Trackers and Rogues
Significant 28| For my Precious
Significant 29| Mark me
Significant 30| Chaos
Significant 31| Captured
Significant 32| The Bride
Significant 32| Escape Plan
Significant 33| Farewell
Significant 35| Running Out of Time
Significant 36| The Unholy Wedding
Significant 37| Lost Soul
Significant 38| The Funeral
Significant 39| Weird
Significant 40| Pregnant
Significant 41| Pregnancy Hormones
Significant 42|The Triplets
Epilogue
His Series: Book 2✓

Significant 34| Chained Possession

1.6K 55 5
By dead_paradoxcs

Chapter 34: Chained Possession

Warning: Sadism. Rape. I'm sorry.

Please, this is a very sensitive scene, very disturbing one, not suitable for younger readers, and if you're not comfortable reading this, then please wait up for the next update.

Third Person's PoV

The sun was nowhere to be seen. Dark clouds invading the sky, a threatening storm has been calling out.

And the sunshine that's supposed to glow was emotionlessly crying in distress.

Andrei was looking out the closed window, tiny droplets of rain started to pour on it. The darkness of the sky and the creepiness of the hallways in the palace made the aura more gloomy than before.

"Sugar..." sweet voice lingered in his right ear before goosebumps erupted on his skin as the owner of that sweet voice caressed his stiff arm.

Ever so slowly, with his emotionless face, he turned his head on the side, looking at the man's chest.

He never dared to look at those green eyes the man have, after his best friend's death. Even when he just accidentally look at his face, notice his shiny piercing and tattooed wings on the neck, his heart started to beat faster. His palms were sweating and hands were shaking, despite of him being just as emotionless as he could.

That's what trauma has done to him.

"Go to bed with me?" Zedric asked him in a very sweet tone, almost daring the poor boy to close his eyes with such tone, but he couldn't.

Because he is a monster.

When Andrei didn't answer, the loving eyes of the man beside him turned dark. His mind instantly clouded with darkness.

"Are you being a brat, again?" his voice was deep as he asked making more goosebumps presented on Andrei's skin, but still he stood his ground.

Staring at him with a blank face, but glistening eyes. Tears were threatening to fall, but the owner of those eyes didn't pay attention. Instead, he braced himself for any possible hit that he would receive.

He aggressively flinched when Zedric lifted his hand, forming into a fist, and was about to give him a blow on the face but gave in from his eyes that even holding an emotionless stare, it also screams for him to stop.

Andrei silently whimpered and squirm when his rough hand caressed his cheek in a very delicate way.

"Sugar, I'm sorry. Can you just please go to bed with me and give me a cuddle?" the man smiled in utter joy when Andrei himself laid down voluntarily on the soft mattress.

Laying on the right side of the bed where he always stayed on the past five days.

"This is your reward for being a good boy. I love you," Zedric gave him a kiss on the lips before cuddling with the shaking boy.

"Just wait for another couple of days and we'll be already one. Goodnight, sugar."

He looked up on the window and saw the dark clouds that invaded the whole sky was producing angry droplets of rain, his eyes also producing one, before forcing himself to sleep, even if he couldn't.

"Rise and shine, my love. It's a beautiful day, isn't it?" excitement rolled in Zedric's voice as he goes gently shakes Andrei's body.

The poor boy instantly jolted from the touch and scooted way from the energetic man.

"I have something to show you. But you need to shower first, okay? I'll go and take clothes for you to wear, and while I do so, you go and shower, alright?" not even waiting for the boy's answer, he run to the wooden door that held a walk—in closet.

Taking the chance, he stumbled as he run to the bathroom and searched for any weapon he could use against the monster. But there's nothing.

"What are you looking for?" he jumped in shock as he turn around his body, only to see the monster.

"T—Toothbrush..." he quickly answered, trying not to shake from his attacking anxiety.

"Oh, haha, my bad. I didn't think that you'll need one. Here, I got a stock here. What color do you want , sugar?" he shakily pointed at the baby blue one.

When he was finished brushing his teeth, he cautiously walked to the bathtub, anxiously rubbing his arms as he took side glances on Zedric.

Zedric was leaning on the doorframe, intently eyeing his every move that made him more uncomfortable than before.

He was just only wearing a robe as he put his feet inside the large bathtub. He then turn away from the man's gaze, stripping his last clothing, not even knowing the lustful and hungry eyes of the man who's watching him.

Licking his lips, Zedric then approached the boy and gently lay his hand on his shoulder. The boy stiffened.

"Do you want me to bathe you?"

"N—No, I can... I can do it m—myself, please," go away.

The boy scooted away from the man's grip and shakily reached for a gel soap when suddenly, his wrist was grabbed harshly.

"After you bath, I'll feed you. Okay, baby?" the man licked his lips once more before looking down at the effeminate body of this boy.

So gorgeous and so mine.

Fastly nodding, Andrei throw him a forced smile until Zedric was nowhere in his sight.

One. Two. Three.

Three seconds was all it took until the boy cried. Clutching his hand that was harshly grabbed earlier by his monster, he hold his mouth to hold his voice out.

Crying, he reached for the gel soap and poured a lot of it. Applying the huge amount on his wrist, shoulder, legs, chest, face, lips, in where Zedric had touched him.

He scrubbed and scrubbed until his skin was red from irritation.

He suddenly winced when he scrubbed a sore spot on his arm. He looked down and saw a purplish color on the same spot he was feeling sore.

His lip wobbled from fear when he remembered the times where Zedric would be mad at him and hold him harshly. Gripping too tight that would leave a nasty bruise on his porcelain skin.

Standing weakly, he reached for the shower and turn it on. Staying under the spraying water, he scrub his body free from suds until his fingers reached his lip.

He rubbed it over and over, every flashbacks of Zedric's kisses; aggressive, sweet, gentle, dominating, he wants to scrub it off. He wants to take away the dirt.

"Sugar, I have your favorites here!" a cheerful tone invaded his busy mind that halted him.

Walking off the tub, he pat himself dry with a towel he saw. Also rubbing his wet hair until it was damp enough.

He hold up some clothes that was wasn't his size. His brows knitted in confusion because the past four days that he's been staying here, the clothes that they forced him to wear, it were all his size.

"Sugar, I'll count to ten. And if you're still not going to come out then you'll know what happens next." a monotoned voice appeared making him feel goosebumps all over his body, again.

He put on the oversized pajama wear in hurry and run through the door before he could hear the number ten.

"Sugar," as soon as he stepped his feet in the bedroom, he was snatched by his waist.

"You smell so good," Zedric inhaled his neck and he squirmed, trying to get away from him.

"You look so cute," he turned him around, eyeing his whole appearance making the boy anxiously whimper.

"Please let me—"

"And at the same time, you look so sexy." Zedric finished, lifted him up and throwing him harshly on the bed, receiving a terrified squeal from the shaking boy.

As soon as Andrei's body hit the soft mattress, he crawled on the other side of the bed, attempting to run away but a hand quickly pulled his ankle back.

"N—No! No, Zedric, no!" he screamed and just earned a slap against his left cheek.

"You are mine and I have the rights to taste you." Zedric darkly chuckled and attack Andrei's neck, surely biting the skin harshly.

"Please, stop! I don't want this! I don't w—want this!" he screamed and earned another slap on his right cheek.

His eyes were pooling out tears. He surely feel the pain of his stinging cheeks but he wanted to stop this.

He choked when Zedric suddenly gripped his neck tightly, his airways were blocked by the muscles on his neck that Zedric keeps on squeezing.

"Hush, shh shh, shhh..." he gestured to be quiet and he obediently obeyed, hoping that he would stop suffocating him.

"Perhaps, you're hungry?" he suggestively asked and the boy forced a nod.

The man smirked and finally let go of his neck. The red mark from his hand on the poor boy's neck making him nod in satisfaction.

As soon as his airways started to inhale enough oxygen, he cried and sobbed out. Even choking from his saliva that got caught up on his throat.

"Relax there, babe. I have your favorite dessert here. Want a taste?" a gallon of mint choco ice cream was presented in front of him.

By fear of getting choked again, he nodded shakily. But jolted when Zedric grab his cheeks and squeezed them, making his lips pucker.

"Then you'll have to eat it by this." he kissed him on the lips, even biting his bottom lip when he pulled away.

The unbuckling of belt made Andrei's puffy wet eyes widen, his body frozen, and heart went incredibly fast.

L—Loui? Favi? A—Are you there? What am I going to.. to do? I—I'm scared...

But no response.

He was always trying to connect with them but they're not answering. No signs of of them. He couldn't even feel them inside of him.

He swallow when Zedric's huge rod was presented in front of him. The veins were throbbing in impatience.

"Ohh fvck..." he was surprised when Zedric suddenly put a spoonful of ice cream on his rod, smearing the cold cream all over it.

When the man put the gallon down, the boy backed a couple of steps away. He was scared. He was confused. He was disgusted.

"Don't bite, just lick it, okay baby?" the man took a step around, getting closer and snaked his hand on Andrei's damp hair.

The boy started to violently sob, his face flushed red from the slap, eyes puffy from crying, body shaking. It's not a peaceful sight.

"Z—Zed... I'm not h—hungry. I—I'll just sleep, p...please," he begged, clutching the hand on Zedric's.

"No, baby I know your hungry." he whispered and shoved his rod into the boy's mouth, dipping it further until he choked.

Andrei could feel his eyes tear from the sudden intrusion in his throat, his tongue tastes the sweet choco mint from the thing that keeps on thrusting inside his mouth.

He gagged and pulled away, shaking his head begging to not do it again.

"Suck it properly!" slap!

His face snap on his side as his cheek sting from the slap. He tried to get away from the man whose eyes were darkening, but the monster just gripped head hair tighter. Forcing his díck in his mouth, again.

He couldn't help it but let his teeth grazed on the rod inside his mouth, from his aching jaw, making the monster pull out.

Slap!

"No teeth, you bítch!" he was pushed back on the mattress, earning a scream as he tried to run away.

"Help! Somebody h—help me! HELP!" he was banging the door, calling for help.

The lock of the door was placed outside, he couldn't get out, unless he put the correct passcode on that small keyboard.

"Baby, you're not going anywhere." he turned back and was faced with the fist of Zedric, striking on his stomach.

"Ahh!"

"Come here!"

His right hand clutched his stomach as his other one clutched the gripping hand on his hair.

"Please, Zedric! No more! N—No more! It hurt!" he begged but just got thrown on the bed.

Zedric ignored the cries of the breaking boy and just spit a huge amount of saliva on his bare hole.

The shorts of the boy was torn into shreds while his shirt was messily clinging onto the boy's upper body.

"NOT THERE! No!" he felt a finger thrust into his hole, his entire body shakes in disagreement.

"This is mine, sugar. Not Lourde's."

"NOOO!" Dammy!

Thunder striked from the outside, the same time as the sun scream for freedom.

Please, help me...

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 48.8K 57
Book Two in The Cure Series Charles Black is the alpha. He was just apointed the alpha a year ago, and he is already messing it up. A female had ent...
2M 80.2K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
56.7K 1.8K 5
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...
11.6K 552 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...