Code Lyoko Season 5

By metalgreymon2

Evolution was of course a sh#t season, as we all know. So, i made a new season, with somethings inspiered on... More

501 - The Files
502 - Bad Feeling
503 - XANA Returns
504 - In XANA's Claws
Sirenix
Cortex
Courage
Lady Einstein
Return
A long gone past
Pangeia
Anthea
Hesperix
Season 5 Part 2 trailer
XANA's Secret
The Trix
The Codex
Decisions
Meltdown
All out Attack
Project Carthage
Darkness
Deep Scan
Virus
Rescue Mission
Goodbye
Comming up...

The Trap

97 1 0
By metalgreymon2

Episode 113 - The Trap

It's a new Day at Kadic. We can see Odd and Ulrich at the Cafeteria, having breakfast. Jeremy, William, Bloom, Aelita and Laura came in.

William: Morning, guys.

Ulrich: Morning.

Odd: Hey, guys!

Laura: Hiya!(sits with Odd) So, the Winx are enroling at Kadic today?

Bloom: They are! I heard that they were gonna split between ours and William's class. Aisha, Musa and Tecna are the oldest of the three.

Aelita: And what about Daphne?

Bloom: She's way older than me. She's gonna teach us here, as our new French teacher!

Jeremy: So you're having your sister teaching you?

Bloom: Well, this is gonna be a bit aqward. Luckly there are still dorms for them, and they can stay here. 

Ulrich: I guess that we should hurry ourselvs. They might nead a little help, right now.

The Winx were now enroling themselvs at Kadic. They got our of Mtr. Delmas, and Daphne got inside.

Delmas: Oh, morning miss Peters.

Daphne: Morning, Mister Delmas.

Delmas: I've been epecting you. So, you'll be the new History Teacher her at Kadic. Mister Fumet will have to move out tomorrow, so, i hope that everything goes well and that the students don't give you any hard time.

Daphne: No problem, i can take care of everything.

Delmas: Very well. I'm well aware that you are Bloom's big sister. So i do expect that, at least in class, you can mantain a professional relationship with your sister.

Daphne: There is no problem, sir. I'm well aware of everything, and so is Bloom.

A few moments latter, we go to Aelita's class. Roxy, Stella, Flora and Tecna joined our heroes, before entering the classroom. Mister Fumet noticed them.

Fumet: Well, i'm aware of the four new students. Please girls, care to introduce yourselvs?

The Winx one by one introduced themselvs, and surprised everyone because they to were from Gardenia. Fumet then went to start Class, but Delmas came in with Daphne.

Delmas: Can i have everyone's attention for a moment? Allow me to presentate Kadic's new History Teacher. This is Daphne Peters.

Everyone looked at eachother, when they eared the name Peters. They gale a glance at Bloom who simply stood up.

Bloom: Daphne is my big sister! It's been so long since i've seen her.

Daphne: You will be no special, just because of that, Bloom. I'll treat you like all students in this classroom. I won't make exceptions.

SCREEN TRANSITION - BLOOM

The Lyoko Gang and the Winx are at the Patio. Daphne would be spending less time with them, cause she's now teacher. But when she could, she would hang out with them. It's about 4PM, now and classes ended for our heroes.

Yumi: You girls sure surprised everyone, when you told that you're from Gardenia.

Musa: I bet we did. One way or another, we have to thank our friends from Gardenia to help us.

Roxy: My father and my mother were quite surprised when i did this. Well, in theory, i'm the only one who didn't left her life at all, but, it's nice to be able to grow a little more.

Jeremy: Well, let's just try and not think about the mast to much.

Aelita: I agee with you Jeremy.(aleart) Huh?

Jeremy: What the?(opens his laptop)

Laura: What's going on?

William: There seems to be somesort of strange activity in Sector 5.

Ulrich: What is it this time?

Bloom: XANA?

Jeremy: No. It's actually Anthea!

Aelita: What? My mother?

Odd: What does she wants?

Jeremy: It seems that she wants us to reach a room deep down into the Labirinth of Sector 5. Well, we have no more classes today. Let's take a look at this thing.

Tecna: Tell us everything that you find there!

Bloom: I will!

The Lyoko gang went to the passage. They went down and took their vehichles. Bloom, William, Ulrich, Odd and Yumi took their skateboards, and Aelita, Jeremy and Laura took their scooters. With only a few seconds they reached the factory. 

They took the roops on top of the facroty, and went down to the elevator. Jeremy pressed the button, and it went down. It stopped at the Lab, letting Jeremy and Laura in. The rest of the gang went down to the Scanners. The girls went first.

Jeremy: Ok, i'm starting the Virtualization! Are you ready?

Girls: We're ready!

Laura: Let's go!(pulls out her Ipad)

Jeremy: Here we go. Transfer Aelita, Transfer Yumi! Transfer Bloom! Upload Bloom! Upload Aelita!

Jeremy: Upload Yumi!

Jeremy: Virtualization!

Jeremy pressed the Keyboard, and virtualized the three of them. We can now enter Sector 5, and see the Girls landing on the Arena.

Jeremy: The boys are coming shortly.(lab)Transfer Ulrich! Transfer William! Transfer Odd! Upload William! Upload Ulrich!

Jeremy: Upload Odd!

Jeremy  Virtualization!

The boys were virtualized. They landed on Sector 5's Arena. The foot bridge opened, and they took the corridor, to a special room of Sector 5.

Jeremy: This Room is diferent than the others! It's the only one that you have to triger a Key to move on!(Sector 5) There's no countdown tough.

Ulrich: Ok, we're on it!

The gang went inside the room. It doesn't seem to have a way out to the front. However, it seems like they could go up.

Aelit: The Key!(points up)

Odd: Out of reach as usual!

Suddenly, some walls apeared, and out of those walls Creepers came out. The creepy groves started to attack. Odd jumped to them, fiering his arrows at them, blowing up one.

Odd: Hello, you ugly monsters! You're ugly as usual!

Ulrich brought out his catanas, and went to attack one of the Creepers. Yumi took a chance and went up to the Key. However, there was a Creeper guarding it!

Aelita: Energy Field!(blows up one Creeper) Yumi, look out!

Yumi jumped out of the way. William shooted a shockwave at two Creepers, blowing them up. Bloom nooticed anothe Creeper climing up to Yumi. She flew up to it.

Bloom: Back of! FIRE ARPOON!

Bloom's attack brew up th Creeper. Yumi finally reaced to the Key, pressing it with her foot, and using her legs to drop the Creeper to the ground, making it blow up.

William: Wel done-(the ground starts to move) WHOA!!!!

Suddenly, under the Lyoko Wariors, the ground starte to open, revealing a giant staircase that Aelita recognised.

Aelita This staircase...

Laura: It seems that it goes really deep.

Jeremy: To the same room where XANA traped you once!

William: Why did Anthea want us to go there?

Bloom: I guess we'll know once we get there...

SCREEN TRANSITION - YUMI

The Staircase goes really deep. We can now see the Lyoko Gang reaching the end of it. At the end of the Staircase is Anthea, waiting for them.

Aelita: Mommy!

The Lyoko gang landed besides Anthea. Anthea pointed foward, and there was a big ball of white light. Jeremy and Laura took a moment to analise it.

Laura: What's that thing?

Jeremy: I have no idea.

Jeremy looked at it, ant for some reason it seemed that it was able to open a tunne to the Scanner Room. This surprised both Jeremy and Laura.

Jeremy: I don't believe this!

Aelita: What is it?

Laura: A tunnet to the Scanners just opened!

Everyone: WHAT?!(Sector 5)

William: How is that possible?!

Jeremy: I don't know! 

Laura: I have a guess! Bloom's magic might be afecting Lyoko, to the point of this starting to happend!

Odd: If that's real then...

Yumi: This is the chance we have to bring Anthea in!

Anthea looked at Aelita, who looked back. The two of them went on ahead, followed by the rest of the team. However, Creepers apeared, but not the usual Creepers. These had a silver body, instead of brown.

Odd: Huh? What's wrong with these Creepers?

William: Jeremy some sort of silver Creepers apeared!

Jeremy: They seem to have somesort of armour! Only a sword can pierce it!

Aelita: Good thing i bought back this from Virtual Magix.

Aelita pulled out something. It turned out that it was actually a Phantoblade that the Specialists use at the Red Fountain. She found this, and used her creativity to activate it has her own.

Bloom: When did you go that?

Aelita: When we were wondering arround the Cortex Chamber. Here i do.

Aelita charged. The Creepers fired at her, but she blocked the attacks with her sword. She slashed one of the Creepers, penetrating its armour, and defeating it. She turned to the other, and jumped. The Kreeper shooted, but Aelita deflected the shot. It didn't blow it up, but she soon slashed the monster, blowing it up.

Odd: Wow!

Yumi: Impressive!

Bloom: She's better than Ulrich and William together!

The two boys were surprise at Bloom's comment. But they to brought out their swords. They went on ahead, but somekind of thunderbolt stopped them. They looked up, and saw them.

Bloom: The Trix!

Aelita: Seems like XANA's onto us! Why?

Ulrich: Isn't that obvius, he's gonna do everything for the Keys to Lyoko.

Laura: Ulrich's right! XANA won't stop at nothing to destroy Lyoko!

Jeremy: Keep going, and watch out for the Scyphozoa!

The Lyoko gang went foward, but the Trix came in their way. Icy charged, but so did Aelita. Aelita spun, making Icy back off, and fired an Energy Field, that pushed the ice witch away. The other two imediatly steped in, but Yumi's fans pushed them clear. Aelita and Anthea went ahead. The two of them reached the end of the platform. They were forced to jump, and maded to the other side.

The Trix fired a convergence at the rest of the team. They barely avoided it, but Odd and Yumi got caught, and were brutaly sent back to the Scanners.

Ulrich: Yumi, Odd!

William: We nead back up! MANTA!

The Black Manta apeared, and started shooting at the Trix. The tree witches fired back. The rest of the team attemped to contnue, but the whitches landed infront of them.

Laura: This is not good!

Jeremy: The trix are to strong!(aleart) Huh? Oh no!(Sector 5) Carefull, the floor is starting to colapse!

The team jumped, Ulrich and William to the Black Manta, and Bloom took off. The Trix didn't cared for the ground colapsing. This eventualy made them fall down. Ulrich and William were hit, and got devirtualized. The Manta blew up on the process. Aelita and Anthea to fell down. However, two blowing Mantas saved them.

Bloom: Jeremy, two more Mantas are here! They got Aelita and Anthea! This just got worse!

Jeremy: Actually Bloom, this is good for us!

Bloom: Huh? What's going on?

Jeremy: Franz Hopper is the one controling the Mantas!

The two Mantas took off, flying to the tunned. Bloom looked amazed at this, and so did everyone on the lab Aelita and Anthea made contact with the tunned. But, the moment that it happend, it blew up. Jeremy recived another aleart. Suddenly the worst happend.

Jeremy: Oh no!

Laura: It was a trap!

The ceeling started to break down. Everything was falling apart on them. Bloom looked up, and was surprised with the amount of thing that were falling down.

The Mantas went to rescue Anthea and Aelita. But they to were crushed by the falling blocks. Bloom went to save teh two Shaffers, but she was having trouble getting there.

Aelita: Bloom!

Bloom: Hang in there! My Dragon Wings will protect you!

Anthea looked up, and noticed the cealling that was comming down. Aelita was about to be crushed by ir. Anthea moved her daughter asside, and got crushed instead.

Aelita: MOMMY!!!!

Bloom: Oh no!(looks up) Oh NO-(gets crushed)

Aelita: BLOOOOOM!!!!!(lab)

Jeremy: This is not good!

William: Bring her back, now Jeremy!

Jeremy: I'm already on it!(bug) Huh?

Laura: What's happening now?

Aelita: Jeremy, Laura bring me in, hurry!

Jeremy: I can't!

Aelita: What?

Laura: XANA removed the Materialization codes on that room! We can't bring you in without them!

Aelita: This is terrible!

Suddenly Jeremy got another aleart. This one would be much worser than the one before, because it was warning them of an enemy aproching.

Jeremy: AELITA! BEHIND YOU!(Sector 5)

Scyphozoa: KRRYYYAANNN!!!!

Aelita: NO!

Scyohozoa: KKKRREEEENNN!!!!(lab)

Jeremy: I don't believe it!

Bloom came in and looked at the situation that they were in just now. It was awfull, specially since she was the last one on Lyoko.

Bloom: Oh no! Sorry, Jeremy! I couldn't do anything else!

Lara: That's the worse! There are no Materialization codes on that room! 

Ulrich: Wait, does that mean...

Odd: Odd please tell me it's not what i'm tinking!

William: Without the Materialization codes...

Yumi: Aelita will...

XANA's trap was sucessfull. Making sure that Aelita would stay isolated, and then, securing her on Lyoko. The Scyphozoa was free to go.

Jeremy: NOOOO!

Everyone looked at the Interface unable to do anything. The Scyphozoa got them, and finally let go of Aelita, finishing off the young guardian of Lyoko, and left.

Jeremy: No... Aelita!

Laura: She's... dead...

With this, everything on Sector 5 started to dark. From the arena, to the Celestial Dom, until it reached the Binary codes. With this, it reached Lyoko, and all towers turned from Blue to Red, marking XANA's presence on Lyoko clear.

William: Aelita is...

Odd: And we couldn't save her!

Bloom: Why did all the towers suddenly activatd themselvs?

Laura: XANA took the life out of Lyoko! Got the Keys to Lyoko, and with Lyoko lifeless, we can't do anything to protect the Core of Lyoko! What are we gonna do now?

SCREEN TRANSITION - AELITA

Anthea finally reached the top of the only platform left on the room she and the rest of the Lyoko gang were trapped in. Anthea looked to Aelita, and saw that her body was lifeless. The pink ninja couldn't believe that XANA fooled them, and did this. Suddenly, a ball of light came in the room. It was him. He surrounded Aelita inside himself.

FLASHBACK 

We'e in the Shaffer's household. We can see Waldo, Anthea and Aelita outside. Aelita seems to be making a big snowman.

Aelita: Did you see it, mommy?

Anthea: Don't go to far, sweetheart! 

A few moments latter, we can see Aelita reciving a present from her parents. It was a nice little goblin.

Aelita: Oh, he's so cute! What do i name it?

Waldo: What about, Mr. Puck. It meens goblin.

Anthea. Do you like it! 

Aelita: Ooh, thank you mommy!

It's a new begining of winter. Aelita looked outside, and it seemed that the flowers were going away.

Aelita: The Flowers... (cries)

Anthea: Aelita!(comes to her) Are you okay?

Aelita: T-the flowers are(snif)

Anthea: Oh, my darling... Don't worry. The flowers won't be gone forever. When you less expect, they will come back.

A day of spring. Aelita is sleeping so peacefully. Anthea was slowly stroking her daughter's head, as the wind slowly blew through her hair.

Waldo: She looks so peacefull.

Anthea: I just hope that i don't wake her up. I don't want to see her cute little face disapear with tears.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Aelita used to have so many good moments with her parents, but the ones with her mother were a bit foggy, because she lived most of her life only with her dad. But there's one memory that she could never forget. The one when the Men in Black came and took Anthea.

Aelita cried for days, but her father reasured her that her mother went only on a trip. And the two of them to. A few years later, the Men in Black return, and Waldo, no Franz Hopper took Aelita with him to Lyoko.

On the Lab, Jeremy noticed a signal coming from the chamber that Aelita was in. Anthea to was there. He got so shocked when a strong energy started pulsing all Lyoko again.

Laura: What's going on now?

Jeremy: It's Franz Hopper! He's giving life back to Lyoko!

Hopper's Keys to Lyoko saved Aelita, giving her back the Keys that XANA stole, and also giving life back to Lyoko, recreating the white halo on Lyoko's Towers

Aelita was released, and woke up. She saw her parents besides her. Her mother hugged her tightly. She thought that Aelita was gone for good. Hopper went back to the Network, but suddenly, both Aelita and Anthea disapeared from Sector 5.

Jeremy: What's this?(a window opend)

Everyone: GASP!

Everyone hurried to the Scanner Room. One scanner opened, revealing Aelita. Jeremy caught her, as the young girl was recovering from the shock.

Aelita: Jeremy, i...

But, there was another Scanner activated. The second scanner opened, reviling a woman wearing a blue sweater, gray jeans purple shoes, and like Aelita she had pink hair, only that hers was longer, and went to her middle back. Bloom and Laura caught the woman. Aelita went to her.

Aelita: Mommy!

Jeremy: This woman...

William: Is the same from the video! No doubts!

Laura: It is Anthea!

SCREEN TRANSITION - JEREMY

The Lyoko gang took Anthea to the Hermitage, and laid her down on Aelita's old bed. After a few moments, Anthea started to move. She finally woke up.

Anthea: Urgh... My head...

Anthea took a moment, and finally sitted on the bed. She looked ahead, and saw a person she had wanted to see for years.

Anthea: Ah... Aelita...

Aelita: .... MOMMY!!!!

Aelita jumped to her mother's arms, and hugged her. The two of them stood there for a moment, and the Lyoko gang cheared in the backgroung. 

Aelita: I've waited for this moment for so Long!

Anthea: So have i. But, how am i here?

Aelita: I'm sure of it! I was Daddy!

Anthea: Waldo... Wow, he's really strong on Lyoko. Aelita, you and i have so much to catch up.

Next time on Code Lyoko, the Lyoko gang listens to Anthea's story, and how she got to the Network. The day as come, and the Subdigitals finally arrive at Kadic. But as Bloom prepeares to the auditions, XANA prepeares to attack as well. Not only on Earth, but on the Core Chamber as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 332 54
Tovah Pressman is the new girl at Kadic Academy. What will happen when she comes to school to her cousin Jeremy's dismay? Will, he let her join his f...
1.5K 81 27
(This is a part two- but you don't have to read part 1 if you don't want to.) Never thought there would be a part two. It's been twenty two years sin...
14.8K 220 20
I get myself into the crazy virtual world of Code Lyoko. I always would imagine I was in Code Lyoko when I was a kid and now I can write my own story...
3.2K 40 26
This is a sequel to Season 5, and the final season of Code Lyoko. Go read that, or you won't understand nothing that's going on here! XANA destoryed...