Top Gun: Maverick Head Cannons

By Taylor192080

Basically I'll do this about any of the characters in TGM or even the original TG, so if you want a particula... More

How Maverick Met Goose
How Phoenix Wanted To Become A Pilot
Rooster and Bob's Friendship
Rooster and Phoenix: A Complicated Timeline
Wednesday Night Gossip Time With Phoenix and Bob
Goose and Baby Rooster
How Maverick Handled Bradley As A Teen
Phoenix's Day Out
The Good Ones Group Chat

Phoenix And Bob's Relationship

39 1 2
By Taylor192080

Because of the above 👆🏻, it just makes so much since that they'd be besties so, it deserves a chapter!🥳

When Phoenix met Bob, she sort of didn't really get him. LIKE AT ALL. She had WAYYYYYYY too many questions about his call sign, where he was from and well, did I mention the mystery of his call sign that just plagued Phoenix's thoughts???

Well, after she found all that good stuff out, the two became inseparable and the gossips of the rookie pilots.

Every Wednesday night, Bob would come to Phoenix's apartment and would spill all the tea that everyone entrusted Bob with. 

Like,

Hangman secretly is in love with Phoenix and when Bob told her that she nearly chocked on her pizza.

Fanboy's call sign quite literally means he's a Fanboy for Star Trek. Phoenix didn't act too surprised by that given that his call sign on his helmet is in the same font.

Rooster's got three secrets: one: that he also is in love with Phoenix but will never show it (or will he) to Bob's surprise, Phoenix actually kind of liked that idea, but she too, would never show it. Two: he thinks of Maverick as his dad because he barley remembers his own dad. Once, he even almost called Mav dad instead, which Phoenix nearly died of laughter of. And finally, Rooster once burned down his own kitchen by making pop tarts in the toaster. Phoenix died officially this time of laughter.

Coyote and Payback were once a thing! "Surprise, surprise." Phoenix said as she drank her beer.

After the first Wednesday gossip meeting, it became a tradition for the two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
398K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
461K 13.9K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
881K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.