The Witchs

By Nidal456

In this world Satella and the rest of the witchs in the dream castle summons subaru and are now inside of him... More

Witchs Of Sin
New Home
Beako
EMT?
Roswaal
Satella's True Goal
The Bet
Trust
Eternal Hell
Endless Void

Death

712 11 15
By Nidal456

-The person I grew attracted to ended up being a queen.

A sentence like that crossed his mind. Well, she was technically a queen candidate.

"A phrase like 'queen candidate' has such an erotic feeling to it."

"I reaaaally don't know what that's all about, but I'm talking seriously."

"Waaaah, such a cold gaze is making me tingle... As one would expect from a queen. Don't look at me as if I'm a lowly pig!"

"I'm not looking at you in such a horrible way, okay? I wish you wouldn't say things like that, Subaru!"

Subaru threw himself down onto the table, trembling a bit, the rebuke of the very close-by beauty causing him to writhe in agony. So that he could hide his facial expression, he laid face-down on the table, but his heart was actually pounding hard, expressing his true feelings.

In any case, he didn't want Emilia to see the pathetic look he had on his face now.

The Queen Candidate... If he were to be frank, other than the stuff he was familiar with in games and manga, he had no idea how a despotic world where kings ruled at the top worked.

Nevertheless, when it came to the potential ruler of a nation, he knew that such a person was one that was far-removed from the masses.

Not to mention that Subaru didn't even have a family register in this world. To put it in a nutshell, he was in a position to be discredited from even being placed into the same category as the masses.

"dont worry just follow our plan and everything will be fine..." said echidna

"oh shut up!" said subaru

his audacious feelings of love being quickly shot down, but knowing Emilia's status on top of her being beautiful really knocked him down a notch.

He had no doubt that it was like climbing to the top of a space elevator with his bare hands.

"hey, she wasn't supposed to be a queen! We made her that for you" said satella

"well now she is unreachable for me" said subaru

"dont give up so easily" yelled minerva

"man this days" said sekhmet

"Hold on, are you okay, Subaru? You became silent all the sudden, so..."

When he raised his teary-eyed face, Emilia was reflected in his blurred field of vision. It seemed like she was looking down at him with concern with her amethyst eyes.

Her skin was as white as untainted snow, and the sound she emitted from her thin pink lips was as lovely as a silver bell.

It felt like she was an existence that seemed oh so distant, someone he couldn't reach no matter how far he went.

"...Here goes."

Unable to take it anymore, Subaru tightly embraced the girl, who was right beside him.

"...E?"

"Wooooow, so petite. And sooo soffft, too. Oh, this smell is just amazing."

For a moment, it didn't register in Emilia's mind that she had been embraced.

Subaru then relished in the sensation of holding her closely and embracing her to his heart's content.

Subaru didn't have a lot of experience when it came to interpersonal relationships, and absolutely zero experience with hugging a girl.

Whatever the case may be, Emilia, who belatedly became aware of what was going on, turned beet red and started struggling. "Wai... What!? What's wrong!?"

"Er, it's just that the fact you appeared in front of me suddenly brought out my bestial instincts, making it hard to resist.

When I calmed down and thought about it, I realized I'd never be able to accomplish my goal from the get-go, so I thought, 'I'll never be able to reach it, so why bother!'."

what a loser!

This guy

Seriously?

Typhon dont look at him you dont want to become like him when you grow up

Subaru ignored them

"I reaalllly have noooo ideaaaa what you're talking about!"

"Weeell, hold on a sec. Allow me to calm down and analyze myself. -I mean, I thought about whether or not to reach out to you when you looked at me before, so I had an idea of making sure that I could reach you or not, and then out of my spinal reflex, my boy characteristics were activated, which then caused my libido to start going into overdrive, thus leading to me embracing you, and then after that, I concluded that I wasn't gonna die or anything, so I thought I'd just keep enjoying this as much as I could, oh, and it was a pretty happy thing for me and fit the bill, but an unhappy surprise for Emilia-tan, I guess... and that's it."

"Even when you explain it in detail, I still have nooo idea what you mean!"

Subaru rambled on and on and on to drag it out, then Emilia, who was struggling in his arms, finally thrusted him away.

Subaru felt so lonely now that she had broken away from his embrace. Emilia, on the other hand, was getting red in the face and then pointed at him with tearful eyes. "Don't just go and hug a girl sooo suddenly! It wasn't really a big deal because I was the one you were hugging, but a normal girl would take it seriously, okay?"

"I didn't really do it on purpose, though? Yes, I must've moved according to someone else's command. Wait, could it be that you charmed me with magic, Emilia-tan...? You're such an evil woman!"

"There nooooo way I did that. You're laying the blame on me! And stop raising your thumb!"

His emboldening thumbs-up having been turned down, Subaru dejectedly lowered his right hand.

But it was true that his body had been stirred on because of his spinal reflex. And the words he'd said after that weren't a lie, either, but he would be so embarrassed that he'd want to die if he said that out loud.

-The truth is, your eyes have stolen my heart.

"Ah, it's embarrassing! If I heard you say that, I couldn't help but say, 'That's so amazing! Hold me tight!'."

"Myyyy ohhhh myyy, you really aren't afraid of aaanything at all, are you?" Whilst Subaru was holding his cheeks with his hands, saying, "oh stoooop it," hips swaying, Roswaal, spectating their conversation from the side, said that while looking like he was trying to hold back his laughter.

Emilia, still red in the face, very sternly glared at him because of the way he was speaking. With tears in his eyes because of laughing so much, Roswaal wiped them away and feigned ignorance. "She is a candidate to be the future queen, is she nooot? Peeeeerhaps she will long-remember this great disrespect towards her, and when the time comes that she takes up the throne, she will enact her judgment upon you, and..."

"Are you telling me to regret the happy things that're happening right now, because no one knows what the future holds? Don't underestimate a victim of a pressure-free education that advocates for instant gratification!"

With his middle finger up, Subaru rudely declared that. And with his free hand pointed at Emilia, said, "Even if Emilia-tan is a candidate to be the future queen, she's just a girl at the moment. And I'm just a man. You don't have any right to complain about whether the casual relationship between a man and a woman breaks down or not! That's why...!"

"where did that came from?" said echidna with a shocked look on her face

"he just did a 180° turn" said minerva

"I knew he isn't a loser!" yelled satella

With one foot on the chair and his fist clenched tightly, Subaru proudly made a declaration. "...Even if I were put to death tomorrow, I would still hug Emilia-tan tightly, sniff her hair, and use that as nourishment to keep on living-!"

The inside of the dining room was filled to the brim with deep silence due to Subaru's declaration, which made him sound anguished.

Everyone was at a loss for words at Subaru's fierce attitude. Gulping, they all took in the words of his extremely wild and boastful declaration. And then-

"Sorry for interrupting your breakfast. Then, let us return to our meal. Let us gather and enjoy ourselves once more, and forget about the quarrel just now..."

"You're churning out quite an exaggerated mantra to accompany a mere perverted remark." As Subaru pushed his hair back, putting on airs, trying to clear up the air in the room with his momentum, his intention of doing so was abruptly put to an end. The one who had done so was Beatrice, sitting in a distant seat, looking his way as if she were totally bored. Exhibiting bad manners, she placed Puck on the dining table and brushed his grey fur. "In the end, you were only fooled by that little girl's beauty, simple as that, in fact. How could you ramble on and on about her for so long, I suppose...?"

"You... really are my natural enemy, huh..." Subaru's shoulders slumped at Beatrice's words of exasperation, muttering that in response.

Beginning with Beatrice snorting at that, the other participants began returning to their senses one after the other.

In other words, the vilification of Subaru for his sexual harassment earlier was about to begin.

△▼△▼△▼△

It was near 12 pm when subaru got up from his bed to go to the toilet

All the lights were off and so it was really dark right now

Subaru knew where the toilet was but it was so dark that he didn't knew if he took the right path

It was quite scary, such a big place with little to no sound

How does emilia-tan even live here?

He shrugged off his thoughts he saw light coming out of a door which was slightly opened

He went near the room when he heard emilia's voice

"you know I cant put him through that!" said emilia

"I dont think subaru-kun would mind being your knight.." said a voice which he could guess belong to roswaal

"he has already suffered enough for me" said emilia

"the summoning is near and we dont have a knight yet" said roswaal

"but there was to be another way" said emilia

"I dont think its your decision to decide, its subaru-kun decision if wants it or not , I will ask subaru-kun myself in the morning" said roswaal

"whats a knight?" asked subaru

"in your world its called a boyfriend+bodyguard " said echidna

Subaru's face was now lit up and had a big smile!

But that didn't last for long until he suddenly got blown away by something

Subaru didn't knew what was happening!

He suddenly felt a lot of pain in lower parts of his body

So he got his head up a little and saw both of his legs were missing

Subaru started screaming in pain

Subaru looked around in panic trying to find the killer

The last thing he saw was a metal ball of some sort smashing his face

Subaru's broken and dead body fell to the ground

Subaru suddenly got up from his bad, he could still feel the pain, he was breathing heavily

"didn't I just died?" asked subaru

"we returned by death" said satella

"a kiler is in the mansion, I have to go and save emilia-tan!" yelled subaru as he started running

He came to the same spot where he just died, it was complete darkness...

He saw the room where emilia is at, he knew the killer has came to kill emilia because she is a candidate to the royal throne and subaru has watched a lot of movies to understand that the opposition dont want emilia to become the ruler and so they took the easy route to kill her off but they didn't knew that emilia's self-proclaimed knight is natsuki subaru!

"subaru!!" yelled minerva

Before subaru could reacted his head was crushed from behind and it was the same feeling of getting smashed by something metal like...

Subaru got up from his bed again and this time he started vomiting..

"subaru-kun are you alright?" asked satella with a worried face

"sorry to make you worried but I am alright" said subaru as he got up because he didn't had any time to waste!

"I swear I will save both of them!" yelled subaru as he charged forward to protect emilia

Subaru came to the same spot where he died twice!

He looked aroud trying to find the killer or even just get a glimpse of his face

He turned on witch fector of greed this time, the much mama he has it would only last about 4 mins and his could summon about 20 unseen hands right now using two witch factors at the same time would take a heavy toll on his body

2mins has past he should had died 1min ago, did the killer got alerted?

As he tried to go near the room suddenly a metal ball came from his right side but it instantly got destroyed before it could reach him

"so your more tough then you look witch cultist" said someone as she came near subaru's view

It was rem who killing him again and again

Why?

"what did I ever do to you?" asked subaru as he started shaking

"subaru-kun calm down and focus" said satella

Subaru!

He is going to die again, damm it!

Baru run

Subaru couldn't understand, after all this time, he thought everyone trusted him, puck said he wasn't a bad person!

So why is this devil keeps killing him?

Before he could do anything his head fell off

He died once again....

He was back again in his bed but this time he had his hands on his head

"she isn't after emilia-tan, she is after me!" said subaru

"I think you should just stay in bed" said echidna

"maybe she goes to kill you because she thought you tried to kill emilia in her sleep or something" said minerva

Subaru understood that

subaru got up and quickly locked his door, and closed the window then he just tried to pretend he was sleeping

echidna started working on something

"what are you trying to do" asked minerva

"you know, what's better then strength?" asked echidna

"what is" said minerva

"its knowledge" said echidna

"so what are you thinking?" asked minerva

"I have made many high level spirits and I have high levels of knowledge in souls too" said echidna with a proud smile

Minerva kept listening to her even if she didn't understand a thing

"so, I am trying to manifest us in real life with body created by our mana like how puck create his body from mana" said echidna

"your serious?" asked minerva in disbelief

"its a bit risky but we are going to die anyway so we will have infinite retries" said echidna

Subaru who just quietly laid down on the bed trying not to trigger rem's suspension

Suddenly someone knocked on subaru's door

Subaru knew who it was but he had to answer it

He walked normally and opened the door and said "ahh hey, rem what do you need from me at this late of the night?"

"judging from your fake reaction, you already know what I came to do, subaru" said rem with a voice he never thought she had

"why do you need to kill me?" asked subaru

"you are just a problem to us, my sister is too kind so she talks to you nicely, emilia-sama is too naive so she easily trust anyone and so I need to be the one to make the hard decisions" said rem

"is there no other way?" asked subaru with an angry voice

"just stay still and I will end this quietly" said rem as she brought out her weapon

Subaru tried to turn on his witch factor of greed but suddenly he fell down

His entire body was now in pain

Mana stabilisation completed

Body structure stable

Rem took the chance and threw her weapon at subaru right foot to cut of his escape

Subaru right foot got cut off from his leg

Subaru kept rolling on the ground in pain and kept screaming

Emilia and roswaal who were in the other room arguing heard the sound and came running towards subaru's room

Rem looked at the crawling subaru on the floor, she went near him and then stepped in his injured leg and put pressure on it...

"let me whats your goal, you filthy witch cultist!" yelled rem

Suddenly emilia and roswaal came through the door and saw rem trying to kill subaru

Rem yelled emilia

"Whats the meaning of this" asked roswaal

"he is a witch cultist and thus he should be eliminated" said rem with a cold blooded face

"thanks roswaal, you really helped me by enough time" said echidna as she finally completed the new ability

Body manifestation ready for activation

Before rem could do anything she was pierced by multiple shadow spikes

Rem yelled both emilia and roswaal

Rem didn't understood what just happened, the last thing she was a woman who looked exactly like emilia but was wearing a black dress and was covered in black clouds of miasma

"sorry ram but rem tried her best" was the last word she said after she dropped on the ground dead

Minerva quickly rushed to subaru who was screaming in pain

She punched his injured leg and some pink coloured hearts came out and his foot was now as good as new!

Subaru noticed his pain was suddenly gone, his breathing slowly became normal when he saw minerva and satella standing besides him

Emilia looked at the girl who had the same face as hers and instantly knew who she was, she is the witch of envy!

She should be fearing her like how other people fear her but instead she only felt anger

Was it because she was always hated because of her, was it because of her that she didn't had any friends or family?

Roswaal went to rem and saw that she was already dead

Emilia looked at satella and yelled "why did you had to  kill her"

"oh shut up" yelled minerva as she went towards rem and punched her and then suddenly all of her wounds were healed!

"how did you revived her? " asked roswaal

"I didn't revived her, she was just almost dead" said minerva as she went towards subaru

"rem has already killed  subaru-kun 3 times and was going for the 4th time and I wasn't going to let that happen" said satella

4th time?

She couldn't understand anything she was saying, how could subaru had died  3 times when he was right here?

"what do you mean" yelled emilia

"subaru-kun died 3 times by rem when he tried to protect you" said satella

"what are you even saying subaru is right here" said emilia

"my authority of envy gives subaru the ability to rewind time upon death and so he has already died 3 times to rem just for you" said satella

Emilia feel to her knees, tears started coming out of her, subaru already died 3 times for her?

Suddenly another dark figure emerged from subaru's left side

It cant be, teacher?

"how have you been? roswaal" asked echidna

"finally after 400 years, I finally got to meet you again, teacher said roswaal as he started crying

" its been really long hasn't it, roswaal? "said echidna

Roswaal nodded

Echidna sat down on subaru's bed and minerva on her left

Satella was trying to calm down subaru, she took a look at emilia and saw how miserable she was right now

" shouldn't you be the one taking care of subaru first? You can talk to subaru about the deaths later" said satella

Emilia understood and quickly went towards subaru left side and tried to calm him down

Subaru slow calmed down and when he regain his senses he saw that at his right was emilia and also his left was also another emilia?

He then understood the right one was satella!!

"How are you guys out of my body? "asked subaru

" I created a new ability to allow us to come out of you"said echidna

Ehh?

Subaru looked at rem's body and asked "is she alive?"

Emilia nodded and said I am sorry for what you had to go through...

"my leg is already good as new, so there is no need for you to apologise about" said subaru with a barely manageable smile

"Satella told me that you have already died 3 times for me" said emilia with tears running down her cheeks

"oh, you know" subaru didn't knew what to say about that

"why do you want to save me this much?" asked emilia

Subaru took a deep breath, he knew this was the only way to explain this situation..

"Emilia-tan, I want to save you, I don't want to see you cry or be sad, I just want to see you keep smiling because I love you and so I will die as many times as I need to for those reasons" said subaru with a big blush on his cheek

Emilia started crying again after hearing his confession

did I messed up?

"you know I am a half elf?, a silver haired elf half and people hate me for looking like the witch of envy" said emilia while crying

"they are all blind and I will show them all that both emilia and satella-tan aren't to be afraid! Yelled subaru

Subaru saw that now even satella was crying, so he just pulled both of them into a tight hug and yelled" I love you both and I swear I will save you both"

"you also love the witch of envy?" asked roswaal

"satella isn't the witch of envy" said minerva

Roswaal and both emilia were now shocked at this sudden news

What?

Then who is the witch of envy?

"the witch of envy that destroyed half of the world is gone now and only satella is left" said subaru

"satella and envy are two different person" said minerva

"we can talk later, first emilia and satella take care of subaru,minerva if you dont have anything else to do then go back inside subaru and I need a lot to catch up with roswaal" said echidna

"I will go and place rem on her bed first, teacher" said roswaal

"I will wait then" said echidna

Emilia tried to pick up subaru but subaru didn't let her told her that he is fine and can walk by himself..

3 of them went to another guest room and laid subaru down

Emilia and satella both sat down at the right side of the bed and told to take some rest

Emilia wanted to be here for three reasons,first to take care of subaru, second because she doesn't trust satella yet and so she cant live him alone with her and third she needed some answer for her questions from satella

Emilia looked at subaru and said "you have told me about your feelings but I don't even understand love so I dont know how to return your feelings yet"

"I will wait as long as you need, I will definitely make you fall in love with me!" yelled subaru with his thumb up

Emilia nodded as a tear dropped from her eyes

"wait a min, wait a min! Why are you crying?" asked subaru

"I am just too happy" said emilia

Subaru calmed down

Subaru looked at satella who was still smiling

"why are you smiling?" asked subaru

"I have already told you that I am in love with you and just a few minutes ago you said that you love me too" said satella

Emilia was now  feeling a little jealous that satella told him her feelings before her..

Subaru became deep red,he slowly nodded and said" hmm"

"enough, subaru you need to rest now, go to sleep" said emilia with a red and jealous face

"are you jealous, Emilia-tan?" asked subaru with a face that was about to burst into laughter

Humph..

Subaru decided not to tease her anymore and went to sleep

"so, who are you satella" asked emilia

Satella knew she would ask her this  question so she had already prepared an answer for that

"I am your past, just your past" said satella

"what do you mean?" asked emilia

"I am your past reincarnation and subaru-kun is the reincarnation of my lover and his name was flugel" said satella with a sad face

"reincarnation?" said emilia with a shocked face

"so I died and now I am born again?" said emilia with a shocked face

Satella nodded

"but your here" said emilia

"I am not alive, right now I am just a soul inside of subaru-kun but subaru can revive me if he lifts the seal off from my body" said satella

"oh,I understand you don't die so they removed your soul from your body with the seal to kill you" said emilia

"your almost right, fugel used to seal in exchange for his life so that he could remove the witch of envy from me but ended up removing both of us from the body and he later destroys the witch of envy side with his remaining life-force" said satella as she started crying

Emilia quickly tried to calm her down

"its, alright you tried your bast" said emilia

"so why did I reincarneted?" asked emilia

"In our past life me and fugel could unite and died alone and so because of our love we were given a second chance to finish what we couldn't" said satella with a small smile

"so, subaru and I are destined to fall in love?" said emilia with a blush on her face

"yes and I had told subaru-kun to kill me but he said that he would save me" said satella with a smile

"thats subaru for you, he is baka who will try to save anyone he can" said emilia with her arms crossed

I know

"talking to you was like talking to myself in a mirror" said emilia

"its also same for me too" said satella

Seeing that subaru he fast asleep, emilia stood up and looked at satella and said "you should go take some rest and I go back to my room now"

As emilia went towards the door she realised something

She quickly ram back to satella and satella looked at her blushing face and asked "what happened?"

"are youu going inside subaru?" asked emilia with a deep red face

Satella nodded as if it was a natural thing to do

Satella was going to sleep with subaru even though she already did but now she could take her own room and it was even worse where satella loves subaru so its more wrong then the other witchs!!!

"you can move freely now so you can take your own room and sleeo there" said emilia

Satella understood what was happening and a blush also came to her face also and she got up and looked at emilia and said "can you show me one room? "

"how about the room next to mine?" asked emilia

Satella nodded as they both left the room

And thats the end of this chapter!

Should I had killed off rem or not?

I kept her alive but I am thinking of how will I play her out?
because she should be asleep for the rest of the arcs

Well thats for the future me to think 😎

I hope you guys will love this chapter too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 241 7
Y/n Itadori is a simple man living with his best friend but what he did not expected is to be send to another world where he helps people as he tries...
1.8K 49 15
[666] gave him two choices: End the world or Become the last Devil. However, why did the sacrificial choice seem wrong? Why did he have to be alone t...
49.1K 2.2K 53
After having dealt with the challenges of the Pleiades watchtower, Natsuki Subaru is summoned by an unknown deity to help fix some worlds from the fa...
7.9K 89 13
This story is probably a unique one. I won't spoil it until you guys decided to read it. LOL