"π“œπ“˜π“‘π“π“’π“›π“” π“’π“—π“˜π“›π““" T...

By oopewchy_oo

‼️UNDER HEAVY RE-EDITING ‼️ 𝓣his story is about a 13 year old girl named Y/N, who lives in Denver. Trying to... More

𝓕irst Day Of School.
𝓣he Three A-holes.
𝓑obin To The Rescue.
𝓓efend Yourself.
𝓕irst Throw.
𝓗anging Out With Robin.
𝓣exas Chainsaw Massacre.
𝓣he Night That Changed Everything.
𝓝ew Beginnings.
𝓣he Boy At The Library.
π“Ÿinball Game.
𝓑ike Ride's.
𝓒ister To The Rescue.
𝓓elivering Newspapers.
𝓖riffin Stagg.
π“Ÿaper Boy!
π“œissing Child.
𝓓enial.
π“Ÿromises.
π“žh? Oh.
𝓒omfort From My Friend.
𝓒econd Missing Kid.
𝓨our Arm Is Mint!
𝓙ust Friends.
π“œrs. Showalter.
𝓨OU DID WHAT?
𝓖wen's Dream.
𝓣he Black Van.
𝓖ame Day.
𝓗e Won't Leave, Right?
𝓖ut Feeling.
𝓓enial.
𝓑ad Dream.
𝓝ew "Camera"?
𝓕alling Apart.
𝓑ruce Yamada.
𝓣he Theory.
𝓑ack To School.
𝓑e Safe.
𝓖ot You.
𝓦anna See A Magic Trick?
π“žther Y/N?
𝓐 Misty Memory.
𝓨/N I Did It.
𝓨OU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME.
𝓑un.
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† LETTING GO. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† VANCE'S CALL. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† THE DEAL. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† REALIZATION. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† OUT OF TIME. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† SECRETS UNFOLDING. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† I WIN. YOU LOOSE. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
GΜΆRΜΆIΜΆFΜΆFΜΆIΜΆNΜΆ.
BΜΆRΜΆUΜΆCΜΆEΜΆ.
BΜΆIΜΆLΜΆLΜΆYΜΆ.
RΜΆOΜΆBΜΆIΜΆNΜΆ.
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† I'M STILL STANDING. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† UNEXPECTED SURPRISE. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† THE END. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
FIN ‼️

𝓣he Baseball Game.

2.6K 65 39
By oopewchy_oo

{ 014. }

••••

Y/N POV;
    𝓐fter a while of struggling on what I should wear, I finally pick out an outfit!

Smiling, I grab the pair of clothes and change.

(Outfit 1!)

(Outfit 2!)

Doing my hair and putting on the lightest makeup, I make my way to the living room. Gwen, getting up from the floor.

"Alright, let's go!" I say, excited.

Squealing, Gwen follows after me.

Making it outside, we both get on my bike. Putting on our helmets, we both start making our way to the baseball field!

••••

Arriving, I park my bike. Taking off our helmets, we get off of the bike. Both Gwen and I, making our way to the bleachers.

The both of us getting some drinks and snack's.

Sitting down, Finney notices us and runs towards us. A smile, plastered on his face.

"You both came!" Finn grins, his tone, filled with joy and excitement.

"Of course we would come, dummy!" Gwen comments, playfully rolling her eyes.

Finn look's down, chuckling.

"Now, go and continue practicing! Go go go!" I yell, shooing Finn away.

Laughing even more, Finn makes his way back to the field.

After a while of the two teams practicing and warming up, the game is finally about to start.

The atmosphere, getting serious. Both teams, looking at each other with intimidating glares.

Both Finn and Bruce, staring at each other. The two having competitive smirks on their faces.

Bruce, being the one who looked more intimidating....

••••

The ball gets passed to Finn.

Grabbing the ball successfully, Finn gets into position. Bruce, getting in position as well.

Holding up the ball, Finn throws the ball with full force! Bruce, missing the ball.

Shaking his head, Bruce huffs. Getting into position, again.

People get up, clapping and cheering.

"YES, FINN!" I yell, clapping my hands.

'Just two more winning throw's, and Finn's team wins!' I think to myself. Too anxious to sit back down.

Positioning himself, Finn throws the ball with full force once again.

Bruce, loosing his composure, completely missing the ball again.

Shaking his head, Bruce glares at Finn.

'YES!' I think to myself. Proud of my brother.

Now the pressure is really kicking in.

Finn gets into position. Taking a quick glance at Donna who smirked, and laughed.

Taking a deep breath, Finn gets into position one last time. Looking a little wobbly, Finn finally throws the ball.

This time, this throw was different. Bruce hits the ball. Making Finn's team loose.

Immediately, I sit down back on my seat. People's cheering, dying down.

'We lost....' I thought, accepting defeat.

Both opposite teams give each other a high five, saying to each other "Good game".

Looking back at the field, I catch Bruce jogging up to Finn with a smile.

"Dang! Your arm is MINT. You almost had me." Bruce say's, pointing his finger at Finn.

Finn smiles, nodding.

"Good game."

"Good game!" Bruce repeats, running back to his winning team.

Walking up to me, Finn sighs.

"We didn't win. But, at least it's now over. Hopefully we'll do better the next baseball season." Finn shrugs, putting on a smile.

"You all did well. You should let yourself feel proud." I say, playfully hitting Finney's shoulder.

"Well, my team and I are gonna go out to eat. Gwen's coming along with her friends. Wanna join?" I shake my head no.

"No, it's alright. I'll pass. You two go." Finn nods, walking away.

Sighing, I start to make my way back home.

••••

The bike ride toy back home was nice. The sun was setting....making the clouds have a cotton-like color. Everything about outside, being peaceful.

Looking ahead, I spot someone who looked familiar up ahead.

Red jacket, and brown pants....

'Paperboy!' I thought, surprised. Immediately pedaling even faster.

Getting off of my bike, I start to make my way up to the boy. His back, facing me. His dog, Rover, catching me. Immediately starting to bark, happily.

Noticing the dogs behavior, paperboy says

"Why so hyper all of a sudden, boy?" The boy asks, confused.

Sprinting towards me, the dog waits to be patted. I, kneeling down and patting the boy.

Turning around, the boy immediately gets up.

"Oh, Miss! I'm surprised to see you here," The boy says, shocked.

Getting up, I smile.

"Well, I do live here. What're you doing?" I ask, curious.

"Oh! Well, there's a neighborhood that I missed delivering newspapers to. So, I have to go and deliver these leftover newspapers...." Paperboy explains, chuckling lightly.

"Oh! I see. Mind if I tag along and help out? If it's no problem...." I offer, in a slight shy tone.

"Oh! It's no problem at all, actually. I could really use the extra help." Paperboy say's.

Grinning, I say

"Great! Hey, we never gave each other our names. I'm Y/N!" I introduce, taking out my hand.

"I'm Billy! Billy Showalter." Billy say's, shaking my hand.

"It's nice to meet you, Billy Showalter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 111 17
Y/n Arelleno has just moved from her dad's in California to her mother's in Denver. reunited with her mother and baby brother Robin, she meets Pinbal...
65.9K 1.5K 25
Walking into a new school can be frightening, but meeting and coming face to face with THE one and only Local Dead Kids group, is another type of hor...
2.1K 34 13
*if theres any bad grammar please ignore it thanks and I hope you guys enjoy* y/n and her dad move to make a fresh start in life but y/n then meets v...
89.5K 1.5K 21
What if the Grabber kidnapped 7 victims at once, Y/N Arellano, Griffin Stagg, Robin Arellano, Finney Blake, Vance Hopper, Bruce Yamada, and Billy Sho...