Male Reader x Yandere Various

By Park_Maestro

Ohiyo, Konnichiwa, konbanwa, this is my first fanfiction in this type of stories hope you like it cause if yo... More

Yandere Mother x Male Reader
Yandere Shouko Komi x Loner Male reader
Yandere Assassin Anya x Male reader
Yandere Fem Muzan x Male Reader
Yandere Teacher x Bullied Male reader
Yandere Senpai x Male reader
Yandere Female Tanjiro x Male Reader
Yandere Female Saitama x Experimented Male Reader
Yandere Chifuyu Orimura x Male Reader
Yandere Step-Mother x Male Reader
Yandere Chika Fujiwara x Male Reader
Yandere Futa! Shizuka hiratsuka x Masochistic Male Reader (Lemon)
Yandere Mother x Male Reader (Ch. 2)
message
Yandere Female Shoyo Hinata X Male Reader
Yandere Ex-Wife x Male Reader (Ch. 1)
Yandere Abusive Sister x Male reader
Yandere ex-girlfriend x Male reader x yandere ex-girlfriend's sister
Yandere Shinobu Kocho x Male Reader
Yandere Esdeath x Slave Male reader (Lemon)
Yandere Female Izuku Midoriya x Male Reader
Yandere Cheating Wife x Amnesiac Male Reader
suggestions and request
Yandere Queen x Poor Male Reader
Hiatus Notice
Yandere Ex-girlfriend x Framed Cheating Male Reader
Yandere Serial Killer x Male Reader
Yandere Ex-Wife x Male Reader (Ch. 2)
Yandere Midnight x Male Reader
Yandere Sister x Male reader
GOODBYE
I'm back
Yandere Boss x Male Reader
Yandere Mafia Boss x Male Reader
Yandere Rich Girl x Male Reader
Yandere Bully x Male Reader
Yandere Rejecting Girl x Rejected Male Reader
Yandere Reverse Trap x Male Reader
Yandere Best Friend x Male Reader
Yandere Cheating Witch Girlfriend x Dead Male Reader
Yandere Mikasa x Male Reader
Yandere Cheating Wife x Dying Male Reader
Yandere Fem! Rimuru x Male Reader
Yandere Customer x Prostitute Male Reader (πŸ‹)
Yandere Futa Student council president x Trap Male Reader (πŸ‹)
Yandere Cheating Abusive girlfriend x Male Reader
Yandere Cheating Mother x Male Reader
Yandere Popular girl x Male Reader
Y/N's Ending Story

Yandere Marin Kitagawa x Male Reader

6.8K 62 16
By Park_Maestro

You are just an ordinary loner student on campus. You didn't really interacted with others that much. And you get above average grades. But you did have one best-friend his name is Gojo Wakana. You found out that your Best-friend and A Famous girl in school Marin Kitagawa are dating. You were of course envious but you were still happy for your best friend. Gojo said that you two will meet on a Cafe so that he can introduce his girlfriend to you.

Your POV

God I'm so nervous. Geez Gojo already know that I'm antisocial and socially awkward. So why did you have to invite me gojo. How can i not be so nervous I'm meeting with one of the famous girls in campus. I then got properly dressed and went out of my Apartment and went to the given location. "Guess i was that first one here" i said as i took a seat and waited for them. 5 minutes later i saw them walk in the Cafe and they saw me and went towards my table.

3rd Person

(Y/N): Gojo! Over here.

Gojo: Y/N! I thought you chickened out because of your condition.

(Y/N): If you know that then why'd you invite me here duh.

Gojo: Hehehe good point. Well enough of that. So Y/N i want you to meet my girlfriend Marin kitagawa.

Marin: Hello there. Y/N is it.

(Y/N): Hello there yeah my name's Y/N :). Can i ask you a question how'd you fall for a guy like this.

Gojo: Come on Man that hurts.

(Y/N): Hehehe just kidding.

The three of you ordered some drinks and food. They you guys talked about school, life, relationship, etc. Then Gojo had to go to the bathroom he left you two.

Marin: So Y/N what does Gojo do while I'm not with him.

(Y/N): Gojo? Yeah he just mess around and plays with other. And you know he actually good at sewing to you already know that right? You know Gojo's quite a good guy, nicest guy i know. Hey Kitagawa take care of Gojo for me will ya. I better get going i still have things to do say my goodbye to gojo ok bye.

Then you left the cafe and went back home.

Marin's POV

Wow Y/N never thought he would care for Gojo that much. Then my heart began to fluster and beat faster from thinking of him. I quickly shrugged it off because i was already dating gojo. But something, something inside me wants him.

Timeskip Your POV

Ugh Gojo's inviting me again. Now it's an invite to a cosplay convention? What? Well i agreed to him so now I'm preparing to go out and meet with him.

Few minutes later i met up with him and we proceeded to walk to the convention. I saw so many Characters there and i was so excited well too excited.

Few minutes later i separated from Gojo because i needed to go to the bathroom. When i finished doing my business in the bathroom while walking the hallway. I heard someone talking and yelling i walked towards the source.

I saw a guy pinning a girl on the wall i quickly sprang to action and punched the guy.

"Oi What the fuck are you doing to this beautiful girl"

Man: stop bothering under people boy.

After he said that i punched him again and he collapsed on the floor. When he collapsed i took the girls arm and took her away from there.

Marin's POV

I just finished wearing my cosplay costume that Gojo made for me. While i was walking down the hallway a guy came up to me and pinned me to the wall. I yelled at him but he didn't listen i thought i was about to get raped but then. The guy that was pinning me was punched i looked to the person who punched him. I was shocked to see Y/N here then he punched the guy another before taking my hand and running away. I blushed when he hold my hand and how he Rescued me like a prince. But i quickly dismissed the thoughts then we stopped running.

(Y/N): Hey there Miss are you Ok?

"Oh-uh yeah I'm ok thank for saving me from that guy"

(Y/N): Yeah no problem just helping someone in need :)

That smile it's so cute, Wait! What am i thinking i already have a boyfriend.

(Y/N): You have quite the beautiful outfit there Miss.

He called it beautiful. Wait i remembered him saying i was beautiful when he punched that guy.

"*Blush* Yeah thanks hey i better get going I'm part of the competition here"

(Y/N): Your part of the competition here. That's cool I'll be cheering for you in the crowd ok :)

After that Y/N left. I was nervous around him why am i like this why can't i stop thinking about him even though i have Gojo. Just best to forget it.

3rd Person POV

After that Marin Placed 1st place on the competition. Few days later while you were at home chilling on the weekdays you got a message from Kitagawa? You opened it and it read.

"Hey there Y/N i have to talk to you about something important. Can you come at the same cafe as we first met"

After that you replied her back with an ok and quickly got ready and went to the cafe. When you got there you saw Marin was already there you took a seat opposite to her.

(Y/N): Hello there Kitagawa. So what do you want to talk about?

Marin: Well *looks around* this isn't the best place to talk so follow me to my house.

You agreed to her and followed her to her house. When you got there you saw it was rather quite clean and comfortable.

(Y/N): So Kitagawa What do you want to talk about?

Marin: Yeah seat on the coach for a moment I'll make some tea for us.

Marin then went to the kitchen and made tea for the both of you. You were asking about what important thing she want to tell but she would avoid my questions. I went on like this and it irritated me.

(Y/N): Ok! I had enough of this. This is the last time I'll ask you this what's the important thing you want to tell me.

Marin: The important thing i want to tell you about is that. I... Love... You. Y/N.

This caught you off guard.

(Y/N): W-what the heck are you saying. You already have a boyfriend I'm sorry but I can't handle this I'm going.

Just then you felt rather heavy and sleepy. Then you collapsed on the floor.

Marin: I see the drug finally took affect. I'm sorry Y/N but this is good Night.

You then blacked out and Marin carried you to her room and tied you to her bed.

2 hours later you woke up with a nauseating headache. You tried to sit up but chains pulled you. You started to panic and thrash around then a voice spoke up.

???: Stop struggling my dear~

You looked to the source it was Marin Standing under the window moonlight shining over her.

(Y/N): K-kitagawa what are you doing.

Marin: Just call me Marin or Honey dear. And I'm just showing you my love for you.

(Y/N): What are you saying! You're already in a relationship with Gojo!

Marin: Yeah. But the first time i saw you, you made me feel this way to you. You even save me from that guy from the Cosplay conversation. Can't you see! We're destined to be together Y/N!

(Y/N): What are you saying! Your insane Kitagawa!

Marin: For the last time it's Marin! Ok i see you won't accept my love for you. Then I'll just force you to love me.

Marin Walked out of the room. Your anger turned into panic. Few minutes later the door burst open. It was a white-haired girl wearing an officer's uniform with a officer's cap. This left you confused on who this is.

???: Hello there I'm Black Lobelia. From today and on you'll be my lover and husband now. And if you don't comply i have to take on drastic measures.

You found out that this was Marin cosplaying as an officer to make you look like a prisoner. Well prisoner of her love that is.

(Y/N): Never I'll never submit to you!

Marin: Ok then guess I'll just force you to.

After that Marin whipping, beating and raping you into submission. Few days later there was a reported murder case. It was a boy around 15-17. It was later identified as Gojo Wakana. It was found he was stabbed to death and mutilated. Few weeks later we can see you in a house cooking dinner and waiting for your soon-to-be wife Marin Kitagawa.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 2.6K 27
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. πŸ˜πŸ‘ There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
234K 7.9K 31
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ α΄˜Κ€Ιͺsᴏɴᴇʀ x Ι’α΄œα΄€Κ€α΄… ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ --------- Warning ⚠️ -Gore -Violence -Abortion -Lemon/ 18+ minds -Cheating - A lot of Mature Content/Themes -first d...
65.2K 1.7K 41
Discontinued. "If only I knew what would happen, I would've stop my past self..." Y/n told to herself... in a nervous tone. "Y/n-chan~ why are you ru...
148K 3.8K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...