Earth Defenders Vs. The Enfor...

By KaijuMaster20

When Rodan, Varan and Gabara encounter Jake Arc/ Kamen Rider Zi-O, they manage to battle, later Rodan. Varan... More

Cast: Cross-Z Defenders
Cast: The Enforcers
Cast: Cross-Z Defenders 2
Antagonist
Special Appearance Cast: DaiKaiju Riders
Prologue/ Intro
2. Godzilla Jr, Rodan & Yonggary Vs. Zi-O, Geiz & Woz/ Saber & Kikai Arrival
Enforcers 2
Announcement
4. Gamera & Titanosaurus Vs. Winter & Fujin
Special Appearences: Autobots
5. All-Out Attack! First Round
6. Nibiru meets Virgolial
Heroic Announement
7. Re-Awakened Space War God: Voldos! (Short)
8. Civil Wars/ Vordols Arrival
9. Factions United & Ending
Post Credit

3. Sun Dragon meets Dragon Knight/ Qrow & Silk Vs. King Caesar & Solomon

78 5 0
By KaijuMaster20

No Pov. 

=======City Streets========

When Yang is walking around the streets looking for a bar, and suddenly she bumped into a certain boy who was Kamen Rider Saber.

???: So, sorry miss. Didn't see you there. 

Yang: *smiles* Oh, it's alright. 

He helped her up and she dusted herself off and she turned back at him. 

Yang: Hey, is there a bar around here in Tokyo. 

???: Hey, I was going there as well. 

Yang: *eyes widened* WAIT! You like going to the bar too!

???: Yeah, I always go to the bar. Before my ex-girlfriend cheated on me. 

Yang: *shock* What happened?

???: She cheated on me to that bastardized son of Batman. 

Yang: Who?

???: Dick Wayne, since my ex-girlfriend appears to be a whore of an alien hero known as Starfire. So, I kicked her ass and got her out of my house. 

Yang: I'm sorry.

???: *smiles* It's alright, I already forget about her.

Yang: *smiles* Well, good thing you got rid of her. 

???: Oh, how rude of me. I never introduce myself. 

Kiro: I'm Kiro Saegusa, what's your miss. 

Yang: *giggles* I'm Yang Xiao Long, at your service *flirt* cutie~.

He blushed at the moment, and he chuckled while scratching his neck. 

Kiro: *blush* Yeah, thanks. So, shall we go then. 

They walked together, and she grabbed his arm close to her breasts and Kiro blushed even more and they went towards the bar. 

Yang: Is this a bar. 

Kiro: *blush* Yeah, this is it. 

Yang: *flirt* Then let's have 'fun' then~. 

She giggles and Kiro blushes even more redder, they walked inside of the bar and he opened a door for Yang. 

Kiro: *smiles* Ladies first. 

Yang: *flirt* Ooh~, what a gentleman~. 

She smacked his ass and Kiro squealed and they walked inside of the bar and they sat at the table, at this moment.....it was quiet between him and Yang. Then a maid brings their beer and they both drink their beer. Kiro whistled for a moment, and Yang turned to Kiro. 

Yang: Hey Kiro. 

Kiro: Yes, Yang. 

Yang: Do you think you can find any perfect girl out there. 

Kiro: *confused* What do you mean? 

Yang: Like, if you find a perfect girl out there. Maybe you can find a girl who is perfect for you *mumbled* Maybe like me. 

Kiro: What?

Yang: Oh nothing, just nothing. 

She saw his necklace of the logo of Kamen Rider Saber.

Yang: Your necklace is pretty. 

Kiro: Oh yeah, it has two swords with flame in it. 

Yang: *amaze* What, mine has flame as well. 

She showed him her necklace. 

Kiro: *amaze* It looks so pretty. 

She blushed at him, and they looked at each other. Finally, their hearts beat fast and they got a little closer. 

Kiro: *blushed* Hey Yang. 

Yang: *blushed* Yeah, Kiro. 

He put his hand on her hand and suddenly...........................they kissed and made out, their tongue wrestle while making out and they pulled each other. 

Kiro: *blushed* I.....uh..

Yang: *blushed* Yeah, guess we.....*giggle nervously* yeah. 

After they drank their beer, they rented a room and they began to make out and Yang pushed him on the bed and she took her clothes off and Kiro took his clothes off as well. Kiro blushed at her naked body. 

Yang: *seductive* You like this, my shining knight~.

Kiro: *blushed* Y-Yeah. 

Yang looked below and saw his member hardened. 

Yang: *seductive* Ooh~, looks like naughty boy is waiting for me~. Don't worry, I'll help you with that~. 

He gulped and he is thinking in his thoughts. 

Kori: *thoughts* Well, look like this Dragon Rider bangs this Sun Dragon. 

=====Meanwhile======

When Qrow and Cindy/Silk are looking for Yang, they keep on walking through the streets. 

Qrow: Man, still can't find Yang anywhere. 

Silk: She did say she went to the bar. 

Qrow: But how do we find a bar and *saw a powerful beam* Look out. 

They dodged the powerful beam and it exploded, they turned to two Earth Defenders' members. It was King Caesar and Solomon. 

K. Caesar: So these two are the members of The Enforcers. 

Solomon: It appears so, so you're the ones who came to our Universe to beat our friends. We can't let you defeat our friends. 

Qrow: *glare* Oh yeah, let's see what you got, mutt. 

K. Caesar: I'm a shisa dumbass, half lion, half dog. Chicken. 

Solomon: *smirks* Ooh, burn. 

Silk: *glare* Let's get this over with. 

They charged at each other, King Caesar fighting against Qrow and Solomon fighting against Silk. Silk used her webs to trap Solomon and he flew up in the air and attacked her in the air and he used strong wind at her, he used his Shadow Ball at her and she crashed into the wall. King Caesar kicked Qrow and used his Aurora Beam at him, but Qrow dodged it and he used his scythe to attack and he charged at him. King Caesar dodging his scythe and he grabbed it and he kicked him to the wall, he used his Aura Sphere at him and Qrow jumped and dodged his Sphere and he jumped and kicked him to the ground. 

Qrow: *smirks* Hmm, you can't be me. Leo. 

King Caesar got back up and he charged at him, and he kicked him back and he rapid punch towards him and Qrow dodging his punches and he punched his lower jaw and he grabbed his arm and threw him to the wall. Solomon grabbed Silk's web and he was spinning her around and he threw her to the roof and he flew into the air and he looked around and Silk webbed him and she slammed him into the ground and she spins him around and she slammed him into the wall. 

Silk: *glare* That's what you get for slamming me into the ground. 

He got back up and dust himself off, he turned back at her with his glare. 

Solomon: *glare* Oh, it's on asshole. 

He flew into the air again and he flew towards her, but this time he kicked her in the face. 

Solomon: *smirks* Rider Kick. 

She crashed into the wall, King Caesar dodging Qrow's scythe and he punched his stomach and made him cough and he grabbed his arm and threw him to the wall with Cindy Moon/ Silk. Then Solomon landed on the ground next to King Caesar. 

Solomon: *smirks* You're ready, Caesar. 

K. Caesar: *smirks* Oh yeah, let's do this. 

???: Caesar, Solomon!

They turned to Kiro Saegusa, and they were shocked. 

K. Caesar/Solomon: *eyes widened* KIRO!

Then Qrow and Cindy Moon/Silk got back and they turned to their opponents and they got into their battle stance, but they heard Yang's voice. 

Yang: *eyes widened* Uncle Qrow, Cindy!

They turned to Yang, and they were shocked as well. 

Qrow/Cindy: *eyes widened* YANG!

Both Kiro and Yang looked at them, and they turned at each other. 

Kiro: Wait, that's your uncle and your friend. You know them? 

Yang: Wait, that's the kaijus who attacked our friend: Jaune. How did they know you?

Solomon: Okay, wait timeout. Kiro, why are you with the enemy? 

Qrow: I was about to say the same thing with my niece, why are you with the enemy  as well. 

Kiro/Yang: *confused* Wait!.......................*realize* Ooohhh!

Kiro: *thoughts* AH SHIT, I HAVE SEX WITH THE HOTTEST MEMBER OF THE ENFORCERS!

Yang: *thoughts* FUCK! I HAVE SEX WITH THE HANDSOME AND SEXY MEMBER OF THE CROSS-Z DEFENDERS!

They both turned back at them, and they yelled. 

Kiro/Yang: *shouted* FFFFUUCKKKKKK!!!!

K. Caesar/ Qrow: *serious* Kiro/Yang, what did you do?

Yang: *blushed* Uh........we....kinda....

Kiro: *blushed* We just....uh......can you give us a minute. 

They went back inside of the hotel, and they whispered. 

Kiro: *whispers* You didn't tell me you're with The Enforcers. 

Yang: *whispers* You didn't tell me that you're with The Cross-Z Defenders. 

Kiro: *whispers* Fuck, this is bad. What if I got you pregnant. 

Yang: *whispers/worried* Shit, this means your leader and my leader will go to war. 

Kiro: Like Romeo and Juliet. 

Yang: *nodded* Yeah. 

Kiro: We can't tell them. 

Yang: What if they saw me pregnant with you, how can we explain to them. 

Kiro: Okay, how about this: You can explain to your uncle and Silk and I'll tell King Caesar and Solomon to keep this secret between us. All six of us. 

Yang thought for a moment and she nodded. 

Yang: *nodded* Okay, we'll tell them a secret between all six of us. 

Kiro: Great, let's tell them. 

K. Caesar/Solomon/Cindy/Qrow: *eyes widened* WHAT?!

Kiro: *blushed* It's true, me and Yang are together. Since I have the Powers of Kamen Rider Saber, I have the powers of the dragon and Yang is the same thing as me. We both like Dragon Couple. 

Yang: He's righ, me and Kiro are like Dragon Couples. So, we just want you to keep this a secret between all of us. 

Kiro: *nervous* Y-Yeah, so you guys....will you keep this a secret between us. 

King Caesar, Solomon, Qrow and Cindy kept on staring at them, and they turned to each other and finally............................they agreed. 

K. Caesar: Okay, we're going to keep this a secret between us. 

Qrow: After all, you did have sex with Kiro. 

Cindy: As long we keep this between us. 

Solomon: And make sure no one will ever know. 

Kiro: *smiles* Thanks guys. 

Yang: *smiles* We appreciate it. 

Then both Kiro and Yang kissed each other, and they turned back at them. 

Solomon: But, you Kiro will owe me 40 bucks. 

Kiro: *sweatdropped* Really. 

Solomon: *nodded* Yeah. 

Kiro: ................I'll put it on the tab. 

Solomon: Son of a bitch. 

Qrow: Okay, let's get back to our headquarters. As long as we were keeping this a secret. 

K. Caesar: *nodded* Agree, Mr. Branwen. 

Cindy: Yeah, or we're gonna end up like William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. Fighting each other in war. 

As they walked back to their destination, Yang turned to Kiro and she waved at him and Kiro waved back at her. She blows a kiss to him, and Kiro blow kiss as well. They went back to their headquarters to keep the secret between them. 

Then the screen went black. 

============================================

To Be Continued. 

Kiro Saegusa aka Kamen Rider Saber x Yang Xiao Long are both Dragon Couples & Dynamic Fiery Duo. 

See ya in next chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415 33 8
Months after the events of Sailor Moon S, Kamen Rider Black RX, and Ultraman '66... a new multiversal enemy has come to threaten world peace in the t...
31.4K 357 31
5 years after the events of 2014, a new threat emerges: Monster Zero. Can the combined force of Godzilla and his allies Mothra and Rodan stop him?
54.4K 1.3K 60
(I do not own RWBY or Kamen Rider. Each series is owned by Rooster Teeth and Toei respectively.) The World of Remnant... A place containing peace...
13.6K 200 22
Young Justice x Betrayed Male Reader When Alex Jonah came back from the mission and suddenly.....he been betrayed from Justice League, Young Justice...