Sexual Exploration

By Haydenpumpkinchan

"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

21

3K 186 51
By Haydenpumpkinchan

Seokjin practically threw Namjoon into the small space and yanked the door shut behind them.

Namjoon stumbled, catching himself on the wall. "Whoa, the problems your fuck?" He slurred, pushing himself off the wall and swaying on his feet.

Seokjin walked over and grabbed him, holding the boy steady. "You had too much to drink."

"You had too much to drink." Namjoon shot back. He tried to glare at the black-haired boy, but his vision was blurry.

Seokjin hummed, like his point had just been proven. "What are you really doing here?"

"G-getting drunk." Namjoon answered. He grabbed onto Seokjin's shoulder and waist and looked him up and down. "So, like are you gay or what?"

"I don't need a label to be who I am." Seokjin said. "Listen, Namjoon, I know something is bothering you. You can tell me. What's up?"

"You're not my diary." Namjoon stuck out his tongue. He tried to focus on the boy holding him so close. He titled his head.
"Why... why are you so pretty?"

Seokjin broke into a chuckle. "Aww, you think I'm pretty?"

Namjoon just nodded, his mind fuzzy. He reached out and ran his fingers through Seokjin's soft hair, then brought it down to cup the boy's face. "You... look like a girl." He looked like he was fighting to say his next words. "I could kiss you."

Seokjin stepped closer, placing his hand over Namjoon's. "So kiss me."

Namjoon looked surprised. "I-I'm not gay!"

"Neither am I." Seokjin raised a finger to Namjoon's lips, tracing them. He pressed on the boy's lower lip and pulled down in it softly, making Namjoon open his mouth a little. He wrapped his arms around the slightly taller boy's neck and leaned in, kissing him softly.

Namjoon was frozen for a second. Too many images and feelings were flashing through his slow, drunk mind, going too fast for him to process. One thing stood out, however, and he instantly gave into it on instinct. A feeling he knew whether he was drunk or sober.

Seokjin was making him horny.

Guy or girl or guy that could pass for a girl; Seokjin was turning him on.

Growling as the spark ignited, Namjoon grabbed the boy's thin waist and lifted him up easily with his muscular arms.

Seokjin immediately wrapped his legs around Namjoon's waist, his arms still locked around his neck.

Namjoon slammed him against the wall so hard that Seokjin knew the other boys could hear it outside.

"Always thought you were so fucking pretty," Namjoon growled in Seokjin's ear. "The prettiest boy in class."

Seokjin hummed at the praise, tilting his head back so Namjoon could leave hickeys down his neck.

"I could fuck you so hard you would break in half, a dainty little thing like you." Namjoon was saying as he nipped, bit and sucked down Seokjin's skin. "Wouldn't even be gay 'cause you're like a girl."

"Is that what you want to do to me?" Seokjin's heart was beating faster in arousal at the alpha boy's words and actions. "Hmm? Fuck me broken? A strong, powerful alpha male like you could do unspeakable things to someone like me."

"Mmm," Namjoon moaned at the images his mind came up with. He lowered his hands to grip the boy's ass, holding him up that way instead. "Would tie you up and claim you like the princess you are and make sure everyone knew who you belonged to. No one would be able to fuck you. Not like I could. "

Someone knocked in the door. "Uh, guys? It's been way longer than five minutes..."

"Jimin, I love you, but go away." Seokjin called.

He could hear the pink haired boy pouting through the door. "You two are fucking!"

"Trying to!" Namjoon grunted. "This isn't a threesome, so fuck off!"

"What the fuck?" Hoseok's shout could be heard, and then the sound of running footsteps. The door was flung open and Namjoon winced at the bright light pouring in, burying his face in Seokjin's neck.

"Are you two serious?" He exclaimed, taking in the sight. "Right next to my Gucci?!"

Seokjin wrapped himself tighter around Namjoon. "Can you guys go away? We're kinda in the middle of something here!" He glared.

"Not in my Valentino white closet you're not!" Hoseok stormed in and grabbed Namjoon's shirt, yanking him out.

The drunk boy was surprised and accidentally let go of Seokjin, who landed on his feet gracefully.

Namjoon lost his footing as Hoseok threw him backwards and landed on his back on the floor. "Ah!" He gasped as the air was knocked out of him.

Immediately Hoseok straddled him. "If anyone is gonna take Nyumjun's heterosexual virginity here it's me!"

"Not without consent!" Taehyung piped up.

"Seokjin was about to do it!" Hoseok pouted, pinning Namjoon's wrists down. The taller boy looked dazed and confused that he couldn't raise his arms despite his attempts.

"He wanted to!" Seokjin said, walking out of the closet. "And anyways, he came onto me, not the other way around."

"Is that true?" Hoseok looked at Namjoon. "My little Nyamnyam was getting horny for the pretty Seokjinnie?"

Namjoon frowned, trying to make his mind coherent again. His eyes were unfocused, much like his brain. One second he was about to fuck the life out of Seokjin and the next thing he knew he was on his back while everyone was shouting at each other.

"Hoseok, I think you should let him up. He had a lot to drink, and I don't think he's in his right mind right now." Jungkook said, walking over.

But before Hoseok could get up, Namjoon suddenly twisted his body, knocking Hoseok to the floor and leaning over him.

Hoseok's mouth opened in shock at the switch of positions. It had happened so fast and flawlessly, as if Namjoon had done this countless times before.

"Oh." Was all Taehyung said, grabbing his dick.

"You interrupted me during a very important talk." He growled and Hoseok's dick twitched at the intensity in the man's eyes.

"S-sorry." Was all Hoseok could squeak out.
"Sorry's not good enough." Namjoon shook his head. "You'll have to make it up to me."

Hoseok's eyes widened. "Oh, fuck yeah."

Namjoon's hands went to Hoseok's jeans, yanking them down.

"Holy shit!" Jimin shrieked, staring from where he was half hiding behind Seokjin.

The handsome boy was beyond jealous.

"Yah!" He exclaimed. "What the fuck are you doing, Hobi?!"

"Getting the fuck of my life. Don't you dare ruin this for me!" Hoseok glared at him, helping Namjoon slide his pants off. He didn't care one bit that his whole class was watching. In fact, it was turning him on even more.

"It was my turn first!" Seokjin argued. "Namjoon! You were going to fuck me first!"

Namjoon's head hurt with all the shouting. He shook it, trying to clear it, but that just made his hair fall into his eyes. He couldn't dom all these people at once.

Hands grabbed him and yanked him up, making him feel sick. And then Seokjin was looking at him, his beautiful dark eyes drilling into his own unfocused ones. "I'm your princess, remember? You were going to break me with your huge cock! Don't you dare fuck Hoseok first! Look at my neck! All these marks that you made!"

"Hey! Let him do what he wants! It's up to him, not you!" Hoseok jumped up, not bothering to put his jeans back on.

Jimin raised his hand. "Can Namjoon fuck me too? Is there a waiting list I gotta put my name on?"

And then everyone was arguing and Namjoon couldn't take it anymore.

SaraSaraSaraSaracheatedonmewhatamIdoinghereI'mnotdrunkenoughyetwhyisSeokjinsoprettywhatthefuckI'mgoingtothrowupcaneveryonestopshoutingwhatisgoingonSarawhydidyoudothatSaraIgottagetmoredrunk-

Someone grabbed his hand and led him away from the commotion, to a bathroom, and set him down on the floor. He leaned against the cooled tiles, relieved to have his thoughts interrupted.

"Sorry for dragging you away," Jungkook said softly, sitting on the edge of the tub after shutting the door. "But it was getting crazy out there and you looked like you were gonna be sick."

Namjoon forced himself to focus on the timid boy. "Jung...kook?"

Jungkook nodded. "You had a lot to drink."

Namjoon groaned, raising a hand to his forehand. He knew he was going to have a killer headache later.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked, worried. "Should I lean you over the toilet?"

"'m fine," Namjoon mumbled.

Jungkook jumped up and went to the sink. He ran a towel under cold water and handed it to Namjoon.

Namjoon pressed it against his face, relishing the feeling. He stayed like that for a few minutes.

Jungkook had almost thought the older boy had fallen asleep when Namjoon suddenly sighed and set the towel aside.

"You okay?" He asked again.

"Why did you say that?" Namjoon muttered.

"Say what?" Jungkook was confused. "Ask if you're okay?"

"No, that you would fuck me. In class. Why did you say that?" Namjoon cracked his eyes open and looked at the smaller boy.

"O-oh..." Jungkook blushed fiercely. "I'm sorry, it just burst out. I didn't mean... well, I did mean it. But I still shouldn't have said it. I'm sorry."

Namjoon blinked at him. "I'm not a bottom, Kook."

Jungkook was surprised at the nickname, and at the fact Namjoon's first thought wasn't to say again how he wasn't gay.

"I-I know...that's kinda the whole reason I want to fuck you. 'Cause you're so dominant, powerful and cool." He blushed, looking down at his hands. "I would be the top alpha if I managed to put you beneath me, figuratively and literally. I mean, look at you! You're not even gay and yet you have four guys out there ripping each other apart as they fight over your dick! That's such power! It must feel amazing being you all the time!"

Namjoon sighed. "I don't wanna talk about it." He winced as he stood up. "This party was a mistake; I need to get home."

Jungkook jumped up. "You're still drunk! Stay the night here! I'll make sure the guys don't try to ride you in your sleep."

To his surprise, Namjoon laughed.

He blushed at the sound. Namjoon had a cute laugh.

"Like you could protect anyone from anything." He chuckled.

Jungkook pouted. "I'm not a baby!"

Namjoon just gave him a smile. "If it was a contest between you and Jimin, Jimin would have you pinned down in a heartbeat."

Jungkook opened his mouth to argue but Namjoon reached out and ruffled his hair.
"Thanks for getting me out of there, though." He said. "You stopped me from making more than one drunken mistake. I take back what I said in class. You're pretty normal. Or at least, better than those guys."

Jungkook grinned. He got to see a side of Namjoon that the others didn't even know existed. He felt one step closer to the alpha boy.

Namjoon opened the door, and everyone instantly crowded around them.

"Namjoon! You're still going to fuck me, right?" Seokjin pouted, crossing his arms.

"No, he needs to punish me for interrupting him!" Hoseok stepped in front of him "Right, Joonie?"

"Daddy! You made me hard! The least you could do is help me get rid of it!" Jimin wailed.

Taehyung shook his head. "Me and him are closer knit! If anything, I should get fucked first because I'm older than all of you!"

"Ugh." Namjoon made a face and pushed past them.

Everyone followed him, like a bunch of baby chicks running after their mother.
Seokjin took off his shirt. "Come on Joonie, we're the mom and the dad, remember?"

"Oh, fuck off with that." Jimin snapped.

"You came up with it!"

Jungkook watched them all argue again and sighed, pulling out his phone.

Jungkook: Mr. Min? Sorry for texting you so late, but there's a bit of situation here. We're all at Hobi's house for the party but Namjoon got drunk and accidentally made some moves on Seokjin and Hobi and now everyone is horny and half naked and they're all chasing after him and I don't think he should stay the night here but he's still too drunk to get home. could u come over and drive him home?

He didn't expect Yoongi to get back to him so fast, but he did.

Yoongi: text me the address and I'll be right there.

Yoongi: and you can always call or text me kookie, no matter how late it is.

Jungkook texted him the address and silently willed his teacher to hurry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 89.6K 44
Jimin accidently ends up texting a science major instead of his best friend. Jimin: Tae! TaeTaeπŸ―πŸ’œ: Who's this? Jimin: Tae, stop playing dumb. It's...
71.4K 3K 28
[Completed] Min Yoongi was....interesting, to say the least. All he ever did was smoke and drink. No one knew why he continued in college, because he...
210K 8.8K 78
"I'm pregnant..." he sniffles. "Please say sike," The latter blurts choking on his chicken nugget. [Sequel to Teacher] It's been almost four years si...
145K 6.7K 66
It all started back in daycare with two 5-year-old boys who were just simple classmates but for yoongi it was different he thought his classmate par...