Kagari's Sekirei Life

JaeZInsane द्वारा

Kagari in Sekirei: Pure Engagement अधिक

Becoming an Ashikabi
The Sekirei Plan
Former Sekirei #7 Akitsu
Harem
Akitsu
Kagari or Minato
Izumo Inn
Save Hibiki and Hikari, Kagari vs Sekirei #105, Benitsubasa
More Sekireis
Stare.....
Kagari Song
13 Sekireis
Pure Chad Energy
Do you like the story?
Winging The Lightning Twins, Sekirei #11 and 12, Hibiki and Hikari
4 Spots Remaining
When I Was Making This Story
Introduction and Past Revealed
Favorite Harem Member
Save The Green Girl, Sekirei #108, Kusano
Ignited Resolve
Working at Miya's Inn
Sekirei #2, Matsu
What Else Would You Like To See In The Story
Searching for The Water Sekirei
Current Status (Allies/Events)
Enemies/Events
Water vs Ice, Akitsu vs Sekirei #9, Tsukumi
What's your opinion of Sekirei as an Anime?
Reflection
Kagari vs Karasuba?
Sekirei #4, Karasuba, The Black Sekirei
Karasuba
I'm Thinking.....
A Heavy Promise
The Sekirei Harem is Complete....
Who is your favorite Ashikabi?
Crimson, Fury, and Maverick
Who do you like more? Kagari or Minato
Preperations
A New Darkness Approaches
Akitsu's Resolve
The Ones Who Want To Escape
The Escape Plan
A Dream Before the Battle....
The Battle Against The Discipline Squad
Kagari's and Musubi's Power Unleashed! The Sekirei of Fate!
Who is your favorite in The Sekirei Harem?
Here's a Deal
Who do you think is Stronger, Kagari or Musubi?
What would you like to see in the story?
What do you think of the story?
The 2nd Season of Sekirei
The First Sekirei of The 2nd Season
OVA: Sekirei Diagnosis and Kagari's Training
(Season 2) Plans and Arrivals
(Season 2) Kagari's Younger Sister, Yui Sanashi
(Season 2) Rematch from The Discipline Squad
(Season 2) Winging The Sekirei of the Wind, Kazehana
(Season 2) Saving a Life, Sekirei #84, Yashima
Is Kagari a Good Ashikabi
Sun Breathing
Kagari vs Benitsubasa
What would you like me to do with Kagari and Benitsubasa?
(Season 2) An Evil Behind The Scenes
(Season 2) The Sekireis of The East
(Season 2) All Out Brawl, Sekirei #16 and 101, Toyotama and Oriha
Karasuba In The Harem?
(Season 2) Aftermath
(Season 2) A Competition of Strength, Kagari vs Toyotama
Replacing Mitsuha, One Spot is Available.
Uzume Arc
(Season 2) Hikari and Hibiki

Sekirei #88 Musubi

5.3K 77 8
JaeZInsane द्वारा

Tokyo, Japan

In the capital city of Japan. It was an average day in the city of Tokyo. Among the crowd of citizens, a 19 year old young man can be seen walking down the sidewalk while speaking to someone on his phone.

He was a tall man, around 6'2 with jet black hair and grey colored eyes. His attire was an all black hoodie jacket with black cargo pants along with black shoes and a black shirt underneath his jacket. Kagari Sanashi.

Kagari is and always been strange, not as a person, but what he was capable of.

Kagari: Yeah Mom, I gave grandma her birthday present when I was at the hospital. Don't worry, the doctor said she should be out in 2 weeks. No, I haven't found a girlfriend yet.

Over the years, Kagari has had female admirers, but most of them liked him for his capabilities rather than as an actual person, which was the kind of girl he wanted to be with. Since then, Kagari has been living the single life ever since he finished school.

Kagari's Mom: Okay, I'm just worried that you'll end up being single forever and not live a happy life. I don't want that for you.

Kagari: It's okay, mom. Just enjoy your vacation with Yui. I'll take care of myself. I broke up with my ex six months ago and...
I'm just tired of getting my hopes up on finding a girl that likes me for me and not what I can do. If there's a girl that catches my eye, I'll tell you, okay?

Kagari's Mom: Okay, but...I wouldn't mind if the first child is a girl. Hehe.

Kagari: Bye mom!

He hangs up and continues his walk home.

Kagari: *Sighs* (Finding a girl that likes me for me, huh? Like that'll be a walk in the park. I don't talk to most of my female high school friends anymore. I don't have problems with girls, its just hard to find one without plans under the table. You never know whenever a girl likes you or just wants to use you. It's just so complicated sometimes. I'm overthinking this way too much. Probably should just head home.)

Kagari: Ah, who I'm I kidding. It's not like a girl is just gonna fall out of the sky.

Just then, an explosion can be heard along with a girl's scream.

???: Ahhhhh! GET OUT OF THE WAY PLEASE!!! I CAN'T STOP PLEASE, YOU GOTTA GO RIGHT NOW!!

Kagari: Hang on! I got you!

The girl falls into Kagari's chest and he wraps his arms around her to cushion the blow as they we knocked to the ground.

Kagari: Hey, are you okay?

The girl is a fair-skinned young woman of average height and slender built. She sports a very developed and curvaceous body with a slim waist and flared hips. She has brown eyes and brown hair. Her hair is hime-styled; it has short bangs, chin-length strands surrounds her head and framing her face, a single antenna-like strands that hangs just above her head, and hip-length hair at the nape of her neck. Her attire is a white gi with red string decorating it that resemble the traditional clothing worn by the miko with the addition of a short red skirt, mid-calf brown boots, and upper thigh-high white stockings.

???: Ow, I should've known that building was way too high to jump off of.

???: Thank you very much. You must be the kind person who caught me, right?

Kagari: Yeah, glad to see you're not injured.

Then, volts of lightning came down and the girl and Kagari dodged the attack. They look up to see two twin girls with long black hair and matching pink and purple outfits.

Twin 1: There's no use running.

Twin 2: We'll just find you again so fight with us!

???: I can't fight! Well at least not yet!

Twin 1: You may not feel like fighting right now.

The twins begin to create lightning from their fingers.

Twin 1: But we do!!

The girl runs but unknowingly grabs Kagari's hand and proceeded to run away. Kagari managed to regain his footing and keep up with her as they fled the scene.

Kagari's House

The Next Day, Kagari woke up in his bed. As he stretched, his arm touched something soft. He turned around to see it was the girl from yesterday sleeping right beside him. She was wearing one of Kagari's shirts as pajamas.

Kagari: Oh, right. I forgot she was here. *Yawns* Well, she's my guest so, better make breakfast.

Kitchen

Kagari was now in the kitchen, making omelets as his guest, Musubi came downstairs rubbing her eyes.

Yesterday. After their escape, Musubi and Kagari stopped by a river where they introduced themselves. Suddenly, Musubi passed out, and it turned out she was hungry so Kagari bought her McDonalds. Then, Musubi told him that she had no where else to go and begged him to allow her to stay with him. Seeing her desperation, he agreed and it led to know.

Kagari: Morning, Musubi.

Musubi: Oh. I guess I really dozed off, didn't I? How'd I get here? Oh good morning. Oh yeah, thanks for lending me your pajamas. I guess I hogged the blanket all to myself, huh? Sorry about that.

Kagari: It's no problem. Go on, sit down.. Here's your breakfast.

He placed a plate with three omelets infront of her and as he turned around to get his plate, Musubi was holding an empty plate.

Musubi: Thank you for the meal!!

Kagari: Wow, that was quick.

Later, Kagari was washing dishes and Musubi was standing beside him.

Musubi: Hey. By the way, does my lack of modesty bother you?  You weren't in bed with me when I woke up and I thought that was the problem.

Kagari: Nah, it's nothing to worry about. I just got out of bed to get an early headstart on breakfast. That's all.

Musubi: So, you like it...

Kagari: Hey, it doesn't bother me.

Musubi: Umm, Kagari....

Kagari: Yeah....

Musubi: I'm really really hungry again...

Kagari:...-_-....Of course you are...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5.1K 198 15
"You will fight for Outworld in the next Mortal Kombat tournament," she said. Ishtar chuckled to herself, "You require a prostitute to fight for you...
Viraah Pixies&Starlight द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

4.3K 223 12
The friendship of Lord Krishna and the Pandava Prince Arjuna is an eternal edict which has flowed throughout the ups and downs of their lives. Their...
126 15 6
So, during a horrible hunt, Inuyasha died, and he was no more. His life had ended or so everyone assumed. But less than 1 year later somehow, he is R...
19.9K 543 23
In Tokyo, known as Shinto Teito and in the year 2020, a powerful chairman and founder of the military mega-corporation, MBI name Minaka Hiroto built...