Love to Hate me

By JENLISAblinks100

Agent Manoban and Agent Young They hate each other but they have to work together. Undercover work, killing... More

Cast
1
3
4
5

2

161 18 39
By JENLISAblinks100

Lisa pov

I'm glaring at my sexy enemy. By Enemy I mean Tiffany. I didn't mean the sexy thing. Ew. We have a stare down across the table from each other.

Teddy: before the big mission for you guys to work as a team we have a side mission in the mean time. It'll be great practice for Agent Young and Agent Manoban to work with each other.

My eyes widen

Lisa: so I have to work with her for more than one mission?

Tiffany releases an intoxicating scoff from her plumped lips.

Tiffany: sir did I do something wrong to be punished like this?

Some of our fellow agents chuckle. I wish I could just shoot Tiffany or even just punish her, it'll bring me joy.

Taeyeon: allow me to explain the importance to them sir.

Teddy nods as Taeyeon looks at me and Tiffany.

Taeyeon: you two need to see the bigger picture, as our top agents you have to work together because our missions are getting tougher so we all have to work together, meaning you both have to work on the field as a team.

I mean I know I'm the best agent, I don't know about the beast across the table.

Teddy: well said Agent T Kim.

I glare at Tiffany still, there's no way I'll work with her in peace, she'll be so unbarring to work with and I can hardly stand her when she's in the same room as me.

Tiffany: as long as the asshole can keep it professional.

I chuckle, oh she wants to call me names, 2 can play that game.

Lisa: bitch.

I say load enough so she can hear

Tiffany: jerk

Tiffany snaps back

Lisa: knockoff

Tiffany sends killer glares toward me

Tiffany: pig.

I was about to call her another name but Teddy cut me off

Teddy: ENOUGH!

We both jump a little. That's the first time he's ever raised his voice at us. Everyone seems just as shocked as we were. Teddy takes deep breaths before he calms down.

Teddy: we have a mission which starts tomorrow, mid day and you're all flying to Vienna, there is a base there, I'll send Agent Bae the location and the mission brief, you have 4 days to complete this mission and it'll be a great first mission for you guys to build trust. After the mission is completed maybe you guys can bond before you come back here, Understood.

Me and Tiffany nod

Teddy: if there is any problems Agent T Kim and Agent Bae will notify me, being the mission leaders, girls don't make me fly there because I will be mad.

Teddy says while looking at me and Tiffany. Hey at least we have a trip to Vienna.

Everyone: yes sir.

Teddy nods

Teddy: good luck ladies and gentleman because you're going to need it with those two.

Teddy dismisses us all. We all get prepared for our mission. Which is starting straight away. Please save me from working with such a brat. Oh how I wish I can teach her a lesson, have her in my control.

Third person pov

On the jet to Vienna...

Taeyeon and Irene held a meeting on the jet about the mission.

Taeyeon: Teddy just sent our mission for tomorrow so everyone listen up.

Everyone listens to Irene and Taeyeon as they take their seats so they can see and hear Irene and Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: obviously when we get to our base in Vienna we'll start planning for the whole day tomorrow and like Teddy said we have only 4 days to complete this mission. We need to take action as soon as possible,

Irene opens up the mission brief on the laptop. Irene wipes the screen upwards and the holographic imagine shows full in front of everyone for them too see.

Irene: target, Romeo Tabek he is the inventor of the Peligro drive, one of the most dangerous explosives known to man, he and the plans to make these explosives went missing.

Irene wipes right changing the slide shown in front of everyone.

Taeyeon: Teddy found his location and tracked him down in Baden bei Wien in Vienna, he's planning on selling these plans to local organization and if that happens, locals and whoever else they want to kill will be in danger. They also plan blow up government officials, so we can't let him sell those plans.

Irene leaves the picture of Romeo up so the agents can take a better look at the target.

Irene: are we all clear.

Everyone nods

Tiffany: what's the plan?

Tiffany asks while she takes note.

Taeyeon: well to cut it short the mission will only have you and Lisa, Lisa will disguise herself as the local buyer and meet up with Romeo ahead of the local organization and you Tiffany will be in an apartment opposite the meet up on guard. The rest of us will be keeping an eye of the mission in our local base.

Irene informs Tiffany.

Irene: and please don't attract attention to yourselves, Teddy's direct orders.

Tiffany and Lisa glare at each other.

Taeyeon: we'll talk in detail about the mission when we get to Vienna, all you need to know is that the meet up will happen 3pm so we need to get there at 1/2pm so the actual buyers don't bump into us,

Tiffany finishes taking her notes.

Tiffany: don't attract attention huh? You guys sure Lisa is appropriate for this mission. Can't I just do this with someone more qualified like Anyone but Lisa.

Lisa throws a pen at Tiffany which landed on her head. Tiffany was about to throw something back but Yuri stops her in her tracks. Yoona takes all throwing objects away from Tiffany. Minnie and Bambam do the same for Lisa.

Lisa: I'm a better Agent then you Young so watch your mouth.

Tiffany laughs

Tiffany: you're a messier Agent yes, not better Manoban. Don't throw useless threats around.

Taeyeon and Irene look at each other and take a deep breath.

Jisoo: you guys have to stop fighting before one of you flip the table.

Irene closes the presentation and the projector,

Jennie: let's just relax for the next hour and hopefully this flight will go smoothly.

The Agents take their seats on the Jet as some look for some snacks to enjoy on the rest of the flight.

Tiffany pov

We're all on our jet to Vienna. I can't believe this? I'm going to have to work with that charming jerk for more than one mission. I just mean jerk not the charming part. Ew.

Rosé: I love my job, boss Teddy literally filled the refrigerator and drawers with goods.

Yuri and Rosé smiles as she had her hands full with chips and chocolate as they make their way in the seating area of the jet.

Madison: did you see the gummy bears?

Madison says as her and Lisa were sharing gummy bears with each other.

Rosé: no way!!!

Rosé runs back to the kitchen,

Yuri: get me some too!

Yuri shouts for Rosé. I can't eat I lost my desire to eat when I see Lisa's face.

Irene: I don't know about you guys but I'm going to sleep, anyone want to join me.

Lisa smirks as she gets up and Madison pulls her back down,

Madison: she means Seulgi.

Irene chuckles

Irene: I mean...

Seulgi drags Irene to the jet bedroom.

Seulgi: don't think about it,

I chuckle, horny Agents in a jet, a show I didn't come here to watch.

Tiffany: think with your dick as always huh, maybe you wasn't so faithful to Madison as you say.

Madison glares at Lisa, time to entertain myself by pissing Lisa off.

Madison: what do you mean Tiff?

I shrug my shoulders, acting like I didn't want to say anything.

Tiffany: ask Lisa.

I smirk earning a glare from Lisa

Madison: what does she mean Lisa?

Lisa shrugs

Lisa: she's making things up.

I laugh

Tiffany: really what about the Atlanta mission?

Lisa shakes her head and glares at me.

Lisa: stop right there you little brat, I didn't do anything,

Madison slaps Lisa's chest and storms to the other side of the jet.

Madison: asshole.

Madison shouts as she stormed out,

Lisa: you witch look what you did!

I smirk as I shrug, Lisa didn't cheat but I'm just making things hard for her because I find enjoyment in her stressing out. Nothing happened in Atlanta, a mission a year ago happened and Lisa had to flirt with a girl, no kissing happened just flatteries.

I do sense they still have feelings so why not use that to my advantage. I mean Madison says she'll still fuck Lisa so I guess there's chances of them being together.

As long as Lisa doesn't get in my way I won't get in hers. I sit on my laptop typing away happily.

Sunny: you're sure proud of yourself for that stunt huh?

I smirk

Tiffany: aren't I just great.

Bambam sits next to me

Bambam: come on Tiff you know it was just a mission.

Sorn, Ten and Minnie sit across from me

Minnie: it was kind of funny though.

Minnie high fives me

Tiffany: you guys here to tell me to behave?

They all nod and I laugh

Taeyeon: Tiffany you should, this whole trip is supposed to be about you and Lisa finding common ground.

I shake my head

Tiffany: firstly we're not on a trip we're here to work secondly, I can't find common ground with someone who sent a human heart from one of her missions to my house on Valentine's Day.

Lisa's friends start to laugh.

Sooyoung: hey that's quite romantic in a creepy way.

I glare at my fellow Agent.

Tiffany: she wrote " you're going to die alone" in their blood.

It still makes me want to vomit thinking about it.

Hyoyeon: didn't you shave all of her cats furs off?

I sigh

Tiffany: shaving her cats fur vs sending a human heart? You tell me which is worse?

The agents chuckle, why are they finding that funny

Yoona: wait didn't you send her a targets hand and tell her to fuck herself with it?

Again Lisa sent me a HUMAN FUCKING HEART.

Tiffany: it doesn't matter.

When I said that Madison and Lisa came back to the main area of the Jet. Her stern look was quite intriguing to me but I hate that feeling.

Jennie: you guys look mad?

Jennie chuckles as she glances at me wiggling her eyebrows.

Jisoo: did you guys talk it out?

Madison nods

Madison: Tiffany tell me you're lying?

I nod

Tiffany: I was but I enjoyed the stressful look on Lisa's face.

Lisa nudges Madison.

Lisa: I told you that she's just out to get me.

Madison chuckles

Madison: I mean I was hurt but you guys have to bury this beef. Just kiss and make up.

Madison teases us and I pretend to throw up.

Tiffany: I wouldn't touch Lisa with a 10 feet pole.

Lisa glares at me

Lisa: listen Young, I'm going to keep this professional but trust me when I take my revenge on you it'll be sweet.

I roll my eyes

Tiffany: bring it on.

Madison chuckles

Madison: I can sense the sexual tension.

Lisa slaps Madisons butt making her jump into her arms.

Lisa: shut it Beer.

Madison pouts

Madison: make me hon.

I'm going to throw up.

Sunny: mads why do you want Lisa and Tiffany to get together?

I cringe at the topic of discussion,

Minnie: Yeah surely you would be uncomfortable with it.

Madison shrugs

Madison: hey I'll totally fine with a threesome with them it might be hot plus me and Lisa are just friends now so it's fun to tease her.

Me and Lisa glare at Madison while everyone laughs.

Seohyun: oh Madison looks like you're getting the stares of death right now.

Madison takes a seat

Lisa: I'll be up for a threesome but not with the wicked witch of the west.

Madison chuckles

Madison: I'm just joking about the threesome guys relax.

I sigh

Tiffany: like I said I can't be with assholes who shoot other people in the feet.

Lisa laughs

Lisa: he's your ex now so why do you still care?

Lisa sits next to Taeyeon while still talking to me. Why is she still annoying me?

Tiffany: I don't care about him, I did at the time you shot him.

Lisa shrugs

Lisa: that's a you problem Young.

I roll my eyes and ignore her for the rest of the flight.

How am I going to work with this girl without shooting her or pushing her off a building.

/////////////////

Thoughts.

💭💭💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 136 17
They work together...., the one fall for the other one but the other hate him. Now let's see what their relationship turnes .
31.7K 1K 54
Bts Jimin ff Meet Park Jimin. One of the best secret agents of the states with a revengeful yet charming personality. He never fails his mission to...
435K 11.8K 61
"Actress Jennie and Lisa was caught drunk kissing each other in one of a famous bar in the whole Kreptoon." That news surprised a lot of netizens. Je...
13K 210 36
Will his Malice towards her,ever lead to love?