a Lout and a Prince

By abralhugres

in a world where there are no hunters and no white star, there's a lot more time for petty politics and relat... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 25

1.1K 85 5
By abralhugres

Perhaps it was due to the amount of time spent flush with desire for too much or perhaps it was due to the pent up emotions waiting to overflow between them but they certainly over-indulged.

Cale woke for the second time that day, significantly more sore than the first time and quite satisfied about that. One glance towards the window told him that they'd successfully fucked and napped most of the day away.

From the sound of it, Bob was still asleep. Breathing evenly with an arm loosely draped around Cale's waist, his face buried into Cale's shoulder, and his cock not quite pulled out from the last round before they'd decided to take a nap break.

Cale had half a mind to go for another round like this. He promised himself that he'd do just that when he had the time. Now wasn't the time for that.

He'd been putting off seeking out answers because he was scared but somehow, covered head to toe in proof of how badly Bob desired him, that fear faded away as a mere background concern.

It was entirely possible that his worst fears were true and this was all just some sick joke for a crown prince with apparently too much time on his hands. And if that was true, Cale was going to ride his dick until he screamed for mercy before choking the bastard out and forcing him to take responsibility for his garbage sense of humor.

Cale was in a very specific mood. A post coital high intermixed with indignant egotism. It definitely helped to smooth his ruffled self esteem.

Sometimes what a person really needed was a good fuck.

Exhausted, sore, and still sporting a bit of a hangover, Cale rolled over and looked into the stupid sleeping face of Bob.

It looked biteable.

He smiled to himself, choosing instead to place a chase kiss on his lips.

This stupid bastard didn't have the slightest clue what hell was waiting for him when he woke up. Cale had decided that his love life could be quite simple if he wanted to be.

And he simply chose that Bob wasn't going to get a say in things. Cale wanted him and he was going to keep him. Screw all of the things that filled him with doubt and insecurity. He wanted this stupid bastard.

He'd already done all the moping he was physically capable of.

Alberu stirred awake, he was faintly aware that someone was touching him but he was a bit too exhausted to make sense of it. Recent memories poured into his thoughts for his perusal and he knew that the person had to be Cale.

He ought to have been more concerned about that realization than he was, but he'd just smiled faintly and thought about waking up to kiss Cale again.

A weight on his stomach woke him up completely. He opened his eyes to see Cale straddling his waist and smirking down at him with the confidence of a devil.

Alberu also realized that his hands had been studiously tied over his head with what felt like his own shirt.

Alberu smiled up weakly at his captor. A part of him, a rather significant part at that, was excited to see where Cale would take this and he had some faint thoughts about tying Cale up as well someday. Seemed only fair to give it a try.

Of course, there was still enough sanity left in him to recognize the very distinct danger in Cale's expression.

"Bob." Cale enunciated the word pointedly, his fingers gently caressing Alberu's chest as though thoughtfully considering whether to take him to heaven or hell. "I think it's about time we had a talk."

'How much does he know?' morphed into 'He can't know, right?' and eventually skipped away into 'What the hell do I say?!'

"About what?" Alberu asked weakly.

He loved Cale. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with him and his heart was committed to doing just that. He never wanted to lose him and he definitely didn't want to lie to him.

But this and that were different matters.

All of the love in the world didn't change that he could lose everything if he told the truth. Not just him, his aunt and all of his maternal family who had helped him over the years would also be in danger. It really begged the question why he'd so foolishly revealed himself to Cale at all but even now he couldn't regret that impulsive and foolish decision.

He couldn't regret falling in love with Cale or any of the time they spent together.

He'd waffled on what to say if Cale pressed the issue and somewhere in his blind panic to find Cale he hadn't found an answer.

He could admit to being the crown prince but claim to be wearing a disguise. It would be an effective lie but he would also need to explain to Cale why he lied about being a 'relative' to begin with.

His mind was a mess and he wasn't ready.

Whether he chose to tell Cale or not, he couldn't decide as of yet. He needed more time to figure that out. He only knew that he loved Cale and he couldn't bear being apart from him.

So Alberu had decided in his great wisdom to avoid the question until he'd come up with his answer.

Cale's nails ran dangerously along Alberu's chest and his ass pressed against his crotch, seeming to say that he could either ride Alberu's half hard cock or snap it in half.

Cale really was a talented man when it came to expressing himself with gestures alone.

"There's nothing you'd like to tell me?" Cale's voice was angelically soft and a shiver ran up Alberu's spine.

He looked into Cale's eyes and saw an unshakable determination. He frowned and felt the compulsion to come clean.

To tell Cale everything, from beginning to end. To confess his entire life for Cale's judgment and lay himself bare for whatever punishment Cale decided upon. To grovel for forgiveness over every lie he told and plead with Cale to stay with him. To declare just how deeply he loved Cale, everything he wanted and everything he could dream of.

He wanted to tell him.

He parted his lips, unsure what he was about to say but unable to restrain himself from saying it.

A polite knock at the door disrupted the moment, two sets of eyes turning to the door in time to hear Ron's voice on the other side. "Young master Cale, there's an urgent matter to discuss."

Cale cringed in on himself, whatever lusty determination that was driving him shrank away quickly in the face of his surrogate father knocking at the door. With a growl, he left Bob tied to the bed and wrapped a robe around himself. "The fuck is so fucking important?!" He cursed as he went, cracking open the door to give Ron a piece of his mind.

Ron smiled at him benignly and held out a letter. "It's from the count. He requests your immediate return to the estate immediately."

Cale snatched the letter from him and bustled out of the room so that Ron couldn't see what was inside, snarling at the contents of the letter. "Tell him to fuck off." Cale snapped, more irate than necessary due to the nature of the interruption.

Ron's expression was unreadable as per usual. "If you would listen to this Ron's humble advice, I would advise leaving this place at least, young master Cale. I fear that the time spent here has reached its limit."

There was truly nothing more irritating than someone advising you to do what you'd already decided to do. Cale grit his teeth and crumpled the letter. Quite tempted to snap at Ron again, Cale quelled his anger.

He was planning to leave and Ron was right.

This place hadn't done him any good.

"Oh and young master Cale?"

"What?!"

"I believe your guest has also departed."

"What?!"

Cale slammed open the bedroom door, mindless of what Ron might see beyond and spotted an empty bed beyond.

Oh, he was going to kill him.

"Ron. We're leaving." Cale ground out, a very specific brand of homicidal intent filling him. "Immediately. For the capital."

Ron bowed. "As you wish, young master Cale."

If that stupid piece of shit thought that he could get away easily he had a whole other thing coming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381 15 5
'Waste' 'Lout' 'Trash' Those are the names of Cale Henituse, a man infamous for his reputation as a loud, violent, drunkard. The same trash that had...
279 20 9
What if when TBOH Cale Henituse died as a soldier , there was also a little soul transmigrated along with him? Yes, this is a fiction about a little...
2.6K 120 9
Cale Henituse went missing after being beaten by Choi han. Kim rok soo was send to the world and met choi han right before he beat up Cale. But faile...
92.8K 6.6K 60
a regresser and a transmigrating reincarnator face the horrors of a romance novel together Put less succinctly, in one of the many parallel world...