Like Honey - Henry/001/Vecna...

By narcyisaddicted

Valerie keeps repeatedly trying to escape Papa, she was the only girl who lived through the traumatic lab mas... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16

Introduction

1.7K 13 2
By narcyisaddicted

Valerie is a 20 year old woman who spent her entire life with the one and only Dr.Brenner, ever since the infamous massacre at Hawkins lab and Valerie have been living away from everyone for safety, so what happens never repeats itself again, she was always alone in a room with no one around, except some trusted Doctors.

Her brother was one of the victims of the massacre.

010 is his number, name is still unknown.

She has powers like the others, but it's always been the most useless.

Healing.

But not the magical type of healing.

Not instant.

Takes hours at least to fix a broken bone.

Takes minutes to fix a blister.

It's great, but tiresome and not like the other powers her old friends used to have.

So what exactly does the story of an isolated girl have to do with the massacre? Find out in "Like Honey"!

Enemies to Lovers with Henry Creel/Peter Ballard🫶

————————————————

You can picture Valerie however you want, but while I'm writing I'm personally imagining her with brownish hair like Robin's. If you'd like to know that!

Alright that's it, enjoy this wholesome picture of Jamie comforting Millie, so wholesome <3

I hope you like the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 244 10
DARK ROMANCE WARNING In a small town named Hawkins, stood an eerie lab. In that lab, held one of the most dangerous test subjects to come across. I...
175 7 3
This story is a Steve x oc fem. But at first it's mainly following the friendship of Eddie and the main girl. Steve is just mentioned at times. He be...
44.1K 1.4K 22
[COMPLETED] ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁱˡˡ ᵐᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʰᵉˡᵖ ᵐᵉ ʳᵘⁿ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ ᴵ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵃ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢᵗᵃʸ ᵂʰᵉʳᵉ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵘᵖ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᶜʳʸ, ᴵ ᵃᵐ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᶠʳᵉᵃᵏ ...
1.1K 47 12
0...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...11 What if zero did exist? Dr Brenner finds a Confused and traumatised 10 year old girl in the hospital...