Elf Imagines and my one shots...

By ErulisseGreenleaf133

For everyone who dreams of a life far, far away in Middle Earth. Settling down with one of the fine Elves Tol... More

Welcome!
Marrying Legolas:
Maedhros Coming Home After Angband:
ThunderStorms- Daydream #2- Elladan
Legolas Wrestling With Your Sons:
Fingon Protecting You From Orcs:
The Orc: Thranduil
Glorfindel Being Worried: Daydream #3
Surprise: Celegorm
Insecurities: Lindir
Kissed: Fingolfin
Teasing: Elrohir
Thranduil: Interrupting
Maglor: HeadCannon
Amras: Lover
Elrohir: Depression
Maedhros: Rescued
!!NEEDS IDEAS LOL!!!
Caranthir- Night Time Walks
Turgon: I love You
Fingon: Hands Off
Legolas: Anything For You
Legolas Imagine: Our Place.

Reunion With Haldir:

1.1K 20 14
By ErulisseGreenleaf133

*Fluff, romance, angst. G*

Haldir x OC

My heart pounded in anticipation. I stood on the bow of the great ship that was gliding through the waters. I could see a golden light forming a line ahead. 

The Undying Lands. 

I bent down to talk to my daughter, "We're going to see your ada very soon!" She giggled and hugged my leg. 

It had been two years since my husband was killed helping Rohan at Helms deep. I found out I was with child four days after he left. Then the news, the news that shattered me, came. He had been killed. My valiant, brave, and gentle husband was dead. He would never meet his baby or watch it grow up. We wouldn't raise our baby among the trees and flowers as we had always dreamed. 

It was a miracle I was able to carry my daughter. My body was fading and my heart was even faster. 

I was determined to live, to strive for the child my husband and I so deeply wanted. 

 I remember it like it was yesterday.

~Flash back~

"Promise me you'll be okay?"

Haldir smiled, "I'll do my best. Take care of yourself, don't spend all your time worrying." 

I hugged him, "I love you."

He wrapped his arms around my waist, "I love you." He smiled but I could tell he was troubled. 

I cupped my hand to his cheek. He melted into my touch, "I'm going to miss us." 

Rumil, my brother-in-law, had been asked to cover Haldir's position while he was on his mission. Haldir guided me toward him, "Take care of her for me. Please."

 Rumil nodded, "Of course." 

Rumil squeezed Haldir's shoulder before walking away. 

I turned to face my husband, "I guess this is goodbye." 

He leaned over and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back while gripping the back of his hair. I pulled away gasping through tears. He pushed his lips onto me once more. Kissing like we were going to be separated forever. 

The bands of soldiers walked down the illuminated path towards us. They stopped and saluted at my husband. Haldir's look turned stern, as it did when he was working. Haldir maintained an ominous appearance when he was dealing with his men. 

However, when he was around me he was adorable, sweet, and a total softie who liked to get into mischief. 

He took his place at the front while the others fell in line behind him. He turned to me and pressed his fingers to his lips before blowing a kiss to me. I grabbed the air and pressed my hand to my lips. He smiled before calling orders for the squadron to march out. I walked along swiftly through the trees trying to get one more glimpse of him. 

The week that passed was the longest of my existence. I walked back from the healers with a smile and a hand pressed over my flat stomach. I was with child, just as I suspected. I closed the door of my home and nearly jumped with happiness. I couldn't sleep that night because I was too busy trying to plan how to tell Haldir about our little one. 

I walked out of our room the next morning to find Rumil standing with another soldier. He had tears streaming down his cheeks. 

"Alassiel." He choked out. 

I knew what happened. My blood froze, everything froze. My heart was stabbed by a shocking pain. I grabbed my chest and collapsed against the wall. I felt the life being pulled out of me. I gasped for air and felt myself being carried. 

I woke up to bright lights and soft voices. Rumil, my sister and her husband sat beside my bed. Tears poured down my cheeks and sobs wracked my body. Rumil held his head down and I knew he was crying. My sister, Oleniel, grabbed my hand, "I'm so sorry." Haeron guided Rumil out of the room. 

"He's never going to know he's a father." I cry.

Oleniel smiled, "You'll see him again, in the meantime, you need to focus on your baby. Haldir would want it." I nodded slowly. 

She was right. My husband wouldn't want me to fade in grief for him. I put my hand over my stomach. I had my little one and me to look out for now. 

My pregnancy hadn't been easy. My body was weak and movement left me short of breath due to my weakened heart. I moved in with my sister. Rumil and Orophin were constant sources of support. After nine months and 24 hours of hard labour, I gave birth to a tiny, beautiful, and strong little girl. I named her Ellawin, after my mother. 

~End flash back~

The golden light was drawing closer and closer. I could make out shimmering white buildings and green trees. I lifted Ellawin into my arms. "Ada?" She asked. I nodded eagerly. "He's waiting for us. And I know he loves you." I'd been sure to tell Ellawin much about her father. She knew he was a march warden and captain, she knew his name and how much she looked like him, Ellawin loved to hear stories about her father and all his adventures. She idolized him. 

The boat sailed into the harbour. I picked up Ellawin and walked quickly down the boardwalk. Elves everywhere were reuniting with their families. Many couples were kissing and embracing each other. Parents walked with their children between them and older elves who has lost mates held each other and cried. I held Ellawin's hand as we wove through the crowd. We made it to a small clearing in the crowd. 

"Where is Ada?" Ellawin begged. 

I smiled, "He'll be here soon. I know it." 

I heard a voice that made me burst into tears.

"Ally!!" The voice called. 

I turned to see a head of blonde hair weaving through the crowd. Haldir burst through and then stopped. We stared at each other. Haldir and I met in the middle. Our lips crashed together. He lifted me and twirled us around. I was now crying with joy. His eyes snapped with happiness. I stroked his hair, "My love." 

Haldir kissed my neck, "Yours." 

He set me down and we both looked over at Ellawin. 

He looked at me and then at her. 

I motioned for Ella to come over. She ran and ducked behind my legs. Haldir crouched down and smiled, "Ellawin?" 

Ellawin poked her head out. She shuffled out and stood beside me with a timid look.

Haldir smiled, "A lot is happening. I know, but I'm going to protect you." 

I watched as my daughter took one step forward. Then another. Haldir looked as if he wanted to hug her but was afraid he'd scare her. I nudged her forward."This is your ada."

 Haldir didn't stop smiling. 

Ellawin paused.

"Ada!" She ran and threw her arms around his neck. 

Haldir broke into tears as he rocked her. I sat on the ground with them as we held each other and wept.

 Ellawin looked at her father, "Don't cry, daddy. I love you." I dried my tears as Haldir scooped us both into his arms, "I'm so happy to have my girls back."

 He cupped both our cheeks with his hands, "I never took my eyes off you two. Even while I was dead, my spirit walked with you." I snuggled into him. 

"And we never have to be parted again." He sighed happily.

"Never ever!"Ellawin said happily. 

We stood and walked along with the other elves. Haldir and I each held one of Ellawin's hands to keep her between us. 

Haldir led us down another road and another after that. The city started to fade and we found ourselves walking down a dirt path towards a treeline. I saw a few other elves heading in the same direction. Haldir smiled as we headed down a side trail that went through some trees. A white wooden bridge went over a Brooke. 

"I know you said you always wanted to live in a cottage in the woods." 

I gasped with delight when I saw what stood before us. A white stone cottage stood in a large clearing. A white picket fence was around it and there were flowers of various kinds planted. 

There was a large oak tree in the yard with a swing tied to one of the branches. It looked like a house from one of our elvish folk tales. Ellawin ran over to the swing and Haldir followed after her. He pushed her lightly and taught her how to pump her legs. She giggled with delight and more happiness than she had ever shown before.

Haldir led me down the stone path to the front door. 

"Here we are!" He scooped me up bridal style. 

I laughed, "Didn't you already do this once?" He shrugged, "I want to do it again, my arms have ached to hold you." 

The house was beautiful. Carved out of wood and stone. I had my own kitchen and parlour with a fireplace. There was a bathroom and closet for extra storage. Our bags sat in the middle of the room so Haldir picked them up and carried them up the stairs. Upstairs was bright and airy. There were four doors. 

"In case we decided to add more to our little family." He chuckled. 

He opened the first door to reveal a bedroom. The shelves were white and a few books and toys were set upon them. The bed was made with a quilt of various pinks. 

Haldir obviously knew I was questioning how he knew what colour our daughter loved. "You're not the only one who shares a bond with her." he tapped the side of his head. I kissed him, "Thank you for doing all this."

He hugged me, "You're welcome, It helped me pass the two years I had to suffer without you." 

The next room was ours. We had a wardrobe and vanity. Our bed was made with a quilt unlike any I had seen in a long time. 

"Haldir, where did you get this?" I asked as I ran my fingers over the pattern.

He smiled, "Your mother." 

Amme. "Amme's here?" I asked excitedly. Haldir nodded, "They're coming for supper tonight." 

I jumped, "Supper? I'd better get started." 

Haldir grinned, "Finally, I don't have to cook for myself anymore." 

We looked over the next two rooms that would suit any other family members we may add. 

Ellawin and Haldir sat at the counter while I prepared vegetable curry. One of Haldir's favourites. I smiled at my family. Ellawin was babbling on about something from Middle Earth and Haldir laughed along. 

That night was the best of my life. I was reunited with my loving parents who were obsessed with their granddaughter. 

Haldir helped me clean up and then we tucked Ella in for the night. She couldn't stop talking but I didn't stop her for we had much to be joyful for. 

Haldir and I sat on the sofa and stared into the fire. His arm was around my waist and I was leaning into his shoulder. 

He kissed my ear, "I love you."

"I love you." I stood up. He looked confused. I started towards the stairs, "I'm going to bed."

He smirked, "Not without me you're not!"

I ran up the stairs as quietly as I could. Haldir caught up and pushed me against the wall. He pressed his lips to mine as I tangled my hands in his long hair. My fingers found his shirt ties and he let it fall off his shoulders. I ran my fingers over his toned chest. 

His hands went to my dress ties. I stopped him, "Not here, I don't want Ellawin finding us." 

He chuckled, "We have that new bed we could try." 

"Great idea."

Haldir : #MywifesSmokinHot

Allassiel: #BabeNotInFrontOfTheKids

A/n: Haldir 😭

But also Haldirrr 😏

Awe, I had so much fun writing this one! Haldir is one of my very favourite elves! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 8.8K 46
A shadow lies on Thranduil and his forest, and only a power stronger than the darkness of old can save them. Grief and loss have turned him into a ki...
225K 9.1K 51
Celebríel is the first-born daughter of Lord Elrond and Lady Celebrían, though her parentage is not easily recognized. Unlike her other siblings, she...
377K 9.6K 22
Hello! This is going to be a book about your fav. middle earth characters. I will try and upload a new imagine or preference every day or two. But y...
6.2K 90 18
Imagines and preferences of your favorite Hobbit and Lord Of The Rings characters! **Requests are ALWAYS open**