Code Lyoko Season 5

By metalgreymon2

Evolution was of course a sh#t season, as we all know. So, i made a new season, with somethings inspiered on... More

501 - The Files
502 - Bad Feeling
503 - XANA Returns
504 - In XANA's Claws
Sirenix
Cortex
Courage
Lady Einstein
Return
A long gone past
Pangeia
Anthea
Hesperix
Season 5 Part 2 trailer
XANA's Secret
The Trix
The Codex
The Trap
Meltdown
All out Attack
Project Carthage
Darkness
Deep Scan
Virus
Rescue Mission
Goodbye
Comming up...

Decisions

105 1 0
By metalgreymon2

Epiode 112 - Decisions

We're in Virtual Magix. The Skid is docked in the Tower, at Lake Roccalute, allowing Aelita, Bloom and William to be teleported to the Red Fountain, in the Real Magix.

Ulrich, Yumi and Odd stood on the Skid, to protect it, and the Tower. Flora, Aisha and Tecna came in, but they are not doing to well.

Odd: LASER ARROWS!(the Winx barely dodged it) That was close.

Yumi: Yeah, but we're hanging on preety well! Jeremy, Laura, how are they doing?

Laura: They're on the Supercomputer!(Lab) But it seems like something to complex. I don't know how they're gonna destroy it!

Ulrich: We're hanging on so far!

Jeremy. Yeah, better than expected! So far you still have all your life points! This is perfect!(Virtual Magix) Hang on, a few moments.

Ulrich: No problem! TRIPLICATE!(splits into three)

Tecna: HUH?

Aisha: He divided in three!

Flora: How do we attack now?

The three Ulrich went, and barely missed the fairies, who flew out of the way. The Winx were stuck to a corner.

Tecna: We're in a big pinch right now! Timmy, how's everyhing on your side?

Timmy: The others were blocked! They can't get pass by the firewall that's in their way!

Tecna: WHAT?!

Timmy: I don't know! They just created the Firewall! They have superpowers!

Tecna: I can see that! One of the other three splited into three!

Timmy: This is bad!

SCREEN TRANSITION - BLOOM

Alfea, one of the best school for fairies located in Magix. The School where the Winx studied, and now teach. The students are now leaving the classrooms, to go outside for a break. We see  Alice and Mitra, two students of Alfea, on the halwey

Mitra: I think it's not as easy as it looks.

Alice: Don't worry. We'll manege this, and surpass this test!(noise) Huh?

The two girls turned arround, and saw what looked like cochroaches, with a brown simbol on their heads

Alice and Mitra: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

This screem could be eard all over Alfea. Suddenly, somekind of creature apeared in the patio, surprising the students, and the teachers that were outside as well.

The monster started to attack, with lasers. Mitra and Alice got out, followed by the yellow small monsters, that were attacking with lasers as well. On her office, Faragonda could see everything.

Grizelda: Headmistress! Some kind of monsters got inside Alfea!

Faragonda: I noticed! But how, the magic barrier has not been broken!

Grizelda: I don't understand either! Avalon and Paladin are fighting them, but they're not being ablle to destroy the monsters!

Back on the Red Fountain, some specialists to got out of their classes. However, they heard some noises. They turned arround, and saw something.

Riven and Brendan were outside, and saw that thing. They went back inside, to warn Timmy. It seems like Timmy was to focused on the girls that he didn't even noticed them coming in. Nex did though.

Nex: What's up, guys?

River: There are these creatures showing up! This is weird! 

Timmy: Monsters outside? I bet that it's those avatars! They're here again!

Brendon: They are?

SCREEN TRANSITION - WILLIAM

William, Bloom and Aelita were inside the Supercalculator room, in front of the Supercalculator that was being powered up by the Codex.

Aelita: Whoa....

Bloom: Here it is... The Key to Relix, the Codex.

William: So, how do we blow this thing up?

Bloom: No idea. But the moment we do this, they might have access to our faces There might have been cameras recording.

Aelita: There's an interface here.

William: It's quite simple.

Bloom: I'm surprised that Tecna didn't put her Magic to make a better interface. Ours is much older, but much better!

Aelita loged in, and went to the cameras. She errased all images of the cameras, and shutted them all down, permanently.

Aelita: Done. Now, how do we break this thing?

William: Cover yourselvs. I'll fire a shockwave, and break the capsule that has the Codex. Let's go!

Bloom and Aelita went behind the interface. William's Shockwave, however, was absorbed by the capsule.

William: What the?

Bloom: It was absorbed!

Aelita: How is this possible?

Jeremy: There seems to be somekind of magic that will absorb your attacks, powering up the wall even more.

Laura: Bloom, you think your Fairy Dust can counter that Magic?

Bloom: I'll try.

SCREEN TRANSITION - ULRICH

Ulrich, Yumi and Odd were still fighting the Winx. The three Fairies were able to block their attacks and avoided them, but The Lyoko gang to was untouchable. 

Odd: I think it's best if we just use Yumi's Telekenisies to stop them!

Yumi: I don't think i can use Telekinisies on three-

??: RAAAWROOOOAAARRRR!!!!!

Suddenly, they all eared a noise. They looked through the trees, and there were three monsters aproching them. Three Tarantulas.

Tecna: Huh?

Flora: What in the world?

Aisha: What are these things?

Ulrich: Oh no!

Yumi This can't be!

Odd: Jeremy, XANA's monsters are here!(lab)

Jeremy: WHAT?!

Laura: How coul this be?!

Odd: I don't understand either!(Virtual Magix)

Yumi: I bet everything that the Trix are the ones behind this!

Winx: The Trix?!

Tecna: They know something...(aproches them) Hey, what do you know about this?

Ulrich: No time for that, don't let them fire!

Ulrich and his clones went after the Tarantulas. However the three monsters stared fiering. The three Ulrich team was forced to bring out their Katanas and block the attacks.

Yumi: Jeremy, we're gonna nead our Vehichles!

Jeremy: Coming up!(the Overwing and the Overboard apeare)

Odd: I'll keep them busy!

Yumi: Ok. I'll attack when they're distracted!

Yumi and Odd went to the Tarantulas. One of the monsters swiched its atention to Odd. Yumi too the chance, but another one, went after her. The last one, devirtualized the Clones, but Ulrich went on, hopping on the Overbike that was virtualized in front of him.

Tecna: I don't think they're friends with the creatures.

Aisha: In fact it looks like the oposite. 

Flora: What do we do?

Tecna: We can't get inside their Tower. And it seems like they're more worried with them, than with us. Bedides, they mentionated the Trix. So i guess that those witches are the culprits for this!

Aisha: If the Trix are their enemies, that would make us alies, right?

Flora: I don't know... They're aming for our Supercalculator, after all. Timmy, what do you think? ... ... ...Timmy?

Tecna: Timmy?! TIMMY! Oh no, is something happening?

Roxy, who was fed up with the Firewall in front of the Winx, back at teh Red Fountain, went to the main interface room, to see if Timmy could do anything about it.

Roxy: Timmy, is there anything that-(nobody is in the room) Huh? Timmy?(goes to teh interface) Tecna?

Tecna: Roxy? What's going on? Where's Timmy?

Roxy: How am i supposed to know? I just got here! There's a firewall blocking teh access to the Cortex Chamber! We can't get inside!

Tecna: Roxy, listen, these avatars are fighting somekind of monster with some weird simbol that just apeared here!

Roxy: Is that simble a circle with three lines on the botom, and one on top?

Aisha: It is! How do you know it?

Roxy: It's the simbole of all Netowrk!

Tecna: I don't believe it. They mentionated the Trix and some XANA dude.

Roxy: Well, we're full here as well. It seems like there are monsteres here to!

Flora: What?

Roxy: Somekind of shellfish, and cocroaches!

Tecna: WHAT?! Roxy, rematerialize us!

Roxy: No, you gotta protect Virtual Magix! If they're Enemies of the Trix, they might want to help us! Maybe that's why they're here!

Tecna: But help by blowing up our supercomputer?

Roxy: I think that if we either don't destroy it, or shut it down for good, we can't do anything!

Tecna: Listen, Roxy, i'll try talking to those Avatars. Maybe they have awnsers. Keep the mic with you, and contiue to the Cortex Room. Let the specialists protect the school!

Roxy: Gotcha!

Roxy left with the mic still on her ear. With the rest of the girls, Stella used her Fairy Dust, in an attemp to bring down the firewall. It actually worked. Roxy got to them

Roxy: Girls! I got some news!

Musa: What's wrong, Roxy?

Daphne: Why are you wearing Timmy's mic?

Roxy: I got Tecna here in line with me. Timmy's with the rest of the specialists defending the School from those monsters. And some monsters with th esame simbole apeared in Virtual Magix!

Musa: What?

Roxy: It seems that they're attacking the Avatars! Those avatars mentionated some XANA dude, and the Trix!

Stella: The Trix? Those witches are behind this?

SCREEN TRANSITION - LAURA

The Trix apeared in Magix. They went to Alfea, where Griffen and Faragonda, together with their students, were fighting the monsters, alongside Avalon and Paladium. Griffen spoted the Trix.

Griffen: Faragonda, look up there!

Faragonda: What is it?(looks up) The Trix?

Everyone looked to the witched, who landed on top the the Krabs. The three witches had the same simbole on their eyes as the ones on the monsters.

Icy: Faragona, Griffen, it's so good to see you!

Griffen: How dare you come back to Magix after everything you've done?

Faragona: You are no longer worthy of calling youselves witches from Magix, after everything you did!

Stormy: Well, that's okay. Cause once Master XANA deals with you all, Magix will be ours!

Darcy: Soon, we will rule this place, once and for all!

Icy: Now...  ATTACK!

The monsters started to attack once again. Paladium and Avalon attenped to block their lasers, but with no efect. It seemed like this time the Trix would really rule over everything. On the Codex Chamber, Daphne was showing the rest of teh girls what was happening in Alfea.

Musa: This is terrable!

Roxy: Tecna, can you hear me? The Trix are serving XANA, and declared that XANA will control Magix!

Tecna: What? NO! We got to stop them!(Virtual Magix) I'll go to the Avatars. They might know how to counter that attack!

Tecna flew to the cat boy that was being attacked by one Tarantula. The monster shooted down his Overboard, making him fall. The Tarantula shooted, but Tecna came in

Tecna: SUPERPRISEM!(reflects teh Laser, hitting the XANA eye)

Odd: Wow!(the Tarantula blows up) Nice one, eletric girl?

Tecna: Thanks. My name is-

Odd: Tecna, correct? Bloom told us about you. I'm Odd, nice to meet you!

Tecna: I bet that you know about this. What's going on here? What do you know about the Trix?

Odd: Here's the thing. Those Trix are under XANA's control, and if we don't stop them, soon, the entire Magic Dimension will to!(Yumi comes in)

Yumi: I bet that the Tower i just saw is the reason why XANA's in Magix right now!

Flora: But, who is this XANA, anyway?(Ulrich comes in)

Ulrich: Not "who", buy "what".

Aisha: Huh?

Yumi: XANA's a super dangerous multi-agent virus that wants to rule everything through the Network!

Tecna: Huh? How did a virus became a Multi-Agent System?

Odd: He was always a Multi-Agent program! An artificial inteligence to be more specific.

Flora: An arteficial inteligence with self conssiousness?

Ulrich: Something like that. We have to disable the tower that Yumi saw!

Odd: Wait, Bloom is taking Aelita and William to the Supercalculator! If they just blow it up, we're okay one way or another!

Tecna: So, for as long as our Supercalculator is on,(Red Fountain) XANA can take control of Magix, any way?

Roxy: What? 

Stella: That's awefull!

Musa: We have to shut down that thing! Even better, destroy it!

Daphne: But, Tecna and Timmy worked for that for two years!(Virtual Magix)

Tecna: It's true that we've been working on a virtual world and a Supercalculator for two years straight, but... If we don't do this... XANA wins... (Red Fountain)Go and give the Codex to Bloom!

Daphne: Huh?

Flora: It will be saffer with Bloom. We know it.

Stella: I'll go!

Musa: Well, first we have to find a way to replikat the moral weight. They took it with them.

Daphne: No worries. My Fairy Dust will do it.

Daphne released her Fairy Dust, and created a new Moral Weight, that was placed on the empty side of the scale, opening the passage, and surprising Bloom, Aelita and William?

Bloom: Huh?

Aelita: What the?

William: How did they?

Stella: Bloom, this is importan! Listen to us, please!

Bloom: If you're going to beg for me to stay, forget it! I'm okay with my life! Leave, before i release my Hesperix on you!

Daphne: This is to important to let go! XANA's in Virtual Magix, and is attacking Alfea as well!

Bloom: WHAT?!

Aelita: How do they know about XANA?

Laura: Odd and the others are fighting with the other Winx to reach a XANA tower that was activated on Virtual Magix! Bloom, we got to do this.

Bloom looked down. She knew she had to take a decision. But if it is to defeat XANA and the Trix, they will do it.

Bloom: Ok. But don't expect me to return!

Stella: Well, at least we get to be a team again!

Daphne: First, they must disable the red Tower on the Dark Forest. Then, we'll open the capsule, and you will take the Codex.

Bloom: What? I was gonna blow this thing up!

Daphne: I tried. It absorbed my powers!

William: So it was the Codex that absorbe our attacks.

Bloom: I thought it was the capsule! In the end not even my Dragon Flame could blow it up!

Aelita: I don't think it's a good idea to send it to the Netowk.

Bloom: I know! I'll send it to our laboratory in a safety capsule!

Daphne: Your laboratory?

Bloom: Oh!(puts her hands on her mouth) Drats!

SCREEN TRANSITION - JEREMY

Yumi and Tecna were reaching the XANA tower. The Tarantulas were on the Skid, attacking the rest of the team.

Flora: AUNTUM WIND!(hits one Tarantula) I got it!(the monster blows up!)

Aisha: We have to find a way to return home, somehow!

Roxy: You got to let youselvs be devirtualized! Either that, or you Devirtualize eachother!

Flora: We'll worry about that late!(back to Tecna and Yumi)

Yumi: It's there!

Tecna: Go on, i'll stay on guard!

Yumi went inside the Tower. The Trix were now dominating everything. Everyone was knocked down, and the monsters were all arroung them Darcy prepeard her mind control spell.

Darcy: Subit to XANA!

Yumi reached the second level of the tower, and wen to the center, where the Interface apeared. Yumi placed her hand on it

Yumi: Tower Deactivated.

The Tower turned blue, and every singel thing that was XANA's disapeared. Yumi and Tecna returned to the Skid.

Tecna: Roxy, we're here!(Codex Chamber) Open the capsule, and give Bloom the Codex!

Roxy: How do i open this thing?

Tecna: Simple, there's a button behind the Supercalculator. Press it, and give the Codex to Bloom!

Roxy went behind the thing, found the button. She pressed the button and opened the capsule Daphne took the Codex, and gave it to Bloom.

Bloom: It seems a little bigger that last time. Why?

Daphne: All the four pieces were combined into this one. In order to strenthen the Supercalculator, and to make sure that its chambers wouldn't be attacked.

Aelita: Wow. So, how are we gonn aput this on a capsule?

Bloom: I'll take care of this. Fairy Dust, create a capsule for the Codex!

Bloom's Fairy Dust created a Capsule for teh Codex. The Codex was placed there, and Bloom used her Fireporter, transporting it to Laura.

Laura: I got the Codex!

Aelita: Good! How's everything in Virtual Magix?

Jeremy: The batery of teh Supercalculator is going down! But if they find it, they will power up the Supercalculator! XANA just Devirtualized the others, and reactivated the Tower that Yumi just deactivated!

William: We have to blow this up!(the Winx come in)

Tecna: Bloom, combine your Hexperix with our Believix! Let's bow this up together!

Roxy: I do understand how bad it is to run away and leave everything behind. Bloom, what is it that you're not telling us?

Bloom: Well... Promiss me to keep this for youselvs...

Winx: We will!

Bloom: Okay. I'm actually living on Earth again. In France, to be more precise.

Stella: FRANCE?! KYYYYAAAAAA!!!!! I want to go there!

Bloom: I'm attending Kadic Academy, and studie in the 10th grade. I fight with the Lyoko Warriors against XANA, to stop him from taking over the world... I have to be honese... I did say goodbye to the old me, but... I guess i'll never be ready to properly say goodbye to you...

Tecna: Neither are we... but we can't force you to stay. 

Daphne: Bloom... We'll be with you once this is over. 

Roxy: We can't continue living like this to. You're to important to us! We made up our minds.

The Winx looked at Bloom. Bloom saw how her friends wanted her to continue with them. Their will to go to Bloom was so strong, it made Bloom starting to tear up.

Bloom: Girls... You...(starts crying) I can't... I...

Winx: Oh Bloom!(everyone hugs Bloom)

William and Aelita looked at their friend, who finally got back together with her team. The Winx are determined to return to Bloom, on Earth, once this battle is over.

Bloom: You girls are the best...(dries her tears) Winx, let's do this! 

Winx: WINX CONVERGENCE!!!!!!

The eight fairies fired their convergence attack at the Supercalculator. This was so strong that it blew up with the entire chamber,catching everyone's atention.

Sky: What was that?

The Specialist went inside, and saw ashes all over the place. Plus, the Winx were there, and it seemed like they had no pulse.

Nex: This is not good! They're hearts stopped!

Specialists WHAT?!

On the Network, the Skid went out of Virtual Magix. Behind them, the virtual world seemed to be blowing up. It finally exploded, leaving no trace of it behind.

Jeremy: It's finally over. But... What are we gonna do... About these seven girls now?!

The Winx placed face bodies on their places, and teleported to the Factory. Laura glanced at the capsule that had the Codex.

Laura: Well, one way or another, we're save, XANA can't take over Virtual Magic, and we now have target on the Cortex, and Project Carthage!(the Elevator opend, and the Lyoko gang come out of it)

Winx: BLOOM!(they hug her friend)

Bloom: Oh, girls! I'm sorry for everything! But i just didn't want to be a burden to you!

Aelita: Well, we have to be cleare about one thing, thought! You seven have to fight here! We neade someone to help us face XANA here on Earth!

Daphne: No problem. We just don't want to leave our friend Alone.

Bloom: Well, XANA sure got his hands tied about us, right now!

Next time, on Code Lyoko, The Winx enrole themselvs at Kadic, Daphne comes as a language Teacher, and the rest of the girls as stuents. But XANA has planned a big time trap for our heroes, and this might be the one that will take the Keys to Lyoko.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 495 24
(A sequal to Code Lyoko) The super computer was reactived a year after Jeremy Bolpois, Odd Della Robia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama, and Aelita Stone...
13.5K 385 38
Camille was just a lonely girl living in an old warehouse alone, since she was five. Everything changed when she entered a lottery and won a scholars...
596 43 47
There's a lot that happens. First, someone gets blasted back in time. Then that someone learns more about Lyoko and becomes dedicated to stopping XAN...
1.5K 91 45
Tells the following story about what happened after Season 3 ( X.A.N.A 's defeat )...Hope you guys enjoyed it :) .( and I'm a sucker for time travel...