Su-Hyeok x reader| All of us...

By Weirdgirl256

Being a good friend of his since the beginning of the year, Y/n and Su-Hyeok do many things together and of c... More

1
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Gyeong-su x reader 10k special
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
I have a question
Results
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
I need your advice
42.
43.
44.
1 MILLION READS
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
A question to you all
Cheong-san x reader 1.5 million special
Su-hyeok x reader oneshot
Wu-jin x reader oneshot
Gwi-nam x reader oneshot
End of the story (until now)

35.

17.6K 733 407
By Weirdgirl256

Hi everyone!

I really am so sorry for not having updated in so long....

But now I've had the motivation to write again, because I'm re-watching All of us are dead and there's something I noticed....

In episode 2 at 30 mins and like 06 seconds you can literally see Gyeong-su trying to help Na-yeon up, since she was on the ground, and it really made my heart break, cause even though she was always insulting him and hated him, he helped her and in the end she was the reason he died.

Not me crying over Gyeong-su again.

But now again, onto the story~~~

"Joon-yeong, you're too close to it's mouth-" I started shouting.

My eyes widened in horror as the zombie turned it's head slightly.

Then it bit Joon-yeong.

My heart stopped as I froze up almost completely.

But I quickly hit the zombie that was biting him away with my bat.

Joon-yeong fell to the ground as I dropped next to him with Mi-jin.

He stared at his hand, that was covered in blood and a large bitemark, with a scared expression.

"Hey, are you okay?!" Mi-jin asked frantically as I laid my hand on his shoulder.

No, this can't be happening.

We can't lose more people.

And we definitely can't lose Joon-yeong.

I bit my lip as tears started forming in my eyes.

I could have prevented this, but I was too late.

Why didn't I get that zombie off of him before it bit him?!

This is all my fault.

I felt my breath starting to fasten, panic rising inside of me, as my heart clenched with guilt.

I grabbed Joon-yeong's wrist and looked at the bitemark.

"Oh shit" Mi-jin mumbled.

"No...no, this can't be happening" I whispered.

Joon-yeong was looking around at the others.

"Shit. I said I'd take responsibility." He muttered, his voice trembling.

I couldn't control my tears anymore, ignoring everything around us, as they ran down my face.

"Joon-yeong..." I stuttered.

Then he jumped up, walking towards the wall of the barrier.

I somehow knew what he was going to do next, but I really didn't want it to happen, so I jumped up from the ground too.

I grabbed his arm tightly as he started climbing over.

No, what's he doing...?

He has to stay with us....

He just can't turn into a zombie...

He'll be fine, right?

"Joon-yeong, no" I said, my voice shaking.

He looked back at me.

"You can't leave us...you...you're going to be fine...you can't turn into a zombie..." I tried hard to express what I was feeling.

I knew I was acting stupid and that he would turn, but I didn't want to believe it.

"I...I'm sorry, Y/n. I have to take responsibility."

Then he jumped over the barrier.

Wu-jin, Cheong-san and many others were shouting at him to stop, as they didn't know what was going on.

When Joon-yeong had jumped over, zombies started crowding him, biting into his flesh as I just stood there.

Everything that is happening to him is my fault...

I didn't get the zombie off of him soon enough.

I watched as Joon-yeong got up and fought the zombies, coming to the barrier too, ripping a few zombies off of it.

He then ran to where Mi-jin and Cheong-san were standing on the other side of the barrier.

"Push!" He yelled at them as they stared at him with wide eyes.

But as he continued to yell at everybody to push, two zombies started biting him again.

I slowly went back to an empty space at the barrier and helped pushing.

I could hear Joon-yeong grunting in pain as he tried helping us, but I couldn't look at him.

I didn't want to see him turn into a zombie.

"Go home!" He yelled.

"Make it home!"

I started crying harder, now knowing he wasn't going to go home with us.

I gripped the barrier tighter, pushing harder and harder as tears were still streaming from my eyes.

"Go home! Make it home!" He shouted once more.

"Joon-yeong!" Mi-jin yelled, her voice shaking.

"Keep going!" He cried as more and more zombies started biting him.

I looked at him and saw that his nose was starting to bleed.

"No! NO, STOP IT!" Mi-jin yelled, grabbing onto Joon-yeong's hand that was till at the barrier as the zombies continued biting him.

"NO WAIT" She cried, trying to hold on to him.

But the zombies were too many, pulling him away from her.

"I'm so sorry!" Mi-jin yelled, tears streaming from her eyes too as she was forced to let go of him.

He was pushed to the ground as the zombies started biting and scratching his flesh.

I turned away, not being able to look at the sight anymore.

I leaned my head against the barrier, trying hard to not get the guilt I was feeling get the best of me.

I heard Mi-jin punch the barrier as she cried harder.

"Push!" Su-hyeok's voice rang in my ears.

I did what he said, not wanting to have something else happening to the others.

"Push!" He continued yelling as everyone helped pushing/pulling the barrier through the zombies.

Everyone was grunting, since a lot of strength was needed to push through the hoard of zombies.

Cheong-san was starting to fight off zombies again, but I was starting to zone out, ignoring my surroundings.

Joon-yeong's death was really affecting me a lot.

More than I-sak and Gyeong-su's even.

But not because I was really close to him.

No, because it was my fault he got bitten.

I could have done so much to prevent it.

Now I'm not even better than Na-yeon.

It should have been me who was bitten, not Joon-yeong.

Lost in these thoughts I only got back to reality when we hit something with the barrier.

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the thoughts.

If you don't concentrate, Y/n, you'll kill even more of your friends!!

"Untie it!" Su-hyeok yelled at Dae-su, who started untying the knot he had previously made to close the barrier into a circle.

Su-hyeok started hitting zombies away from the barrier again as my mind started to wander off again.

I stared at Su-hyeok.

What if I'm going to be the reason he's going to die?

What if he gets attacked and I don't react fast enough?

It'll all be my fault too.

Doesn't that mean I'm a burden to the group?

They'll all end up dead if I stay with them.

I should leave them.

Su-hyeok and the others are better off without me.

My thoughts were cut off when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned my head to see Nam-ra looking at me with a worried expression.

"Y/n, are you okay?" She asked.

I nodded, before shaking my head to really stop more thoughts from coming.

But there was one thing I couldn't get out of my mind:

Should I leave this group?

I gripped my baseball  bat tighter as Su-hyeok and Dae-su pushed the barrier open, making me see the door we were standing in front of.

Su-hyeok tried opening the door, but it wouldn't budge.

He started ramming the door as I looked up at the zombies trying to get over the barrier.

A sudden kind of rage hit me.

These creatures killed my best friend, my brother and many more people.

I took a deep breath before hitting the zombies closest to me, making some of them let go of the barrier.

In the corner of my eye, I saw On-jo running over to Su-hyeok to help him with the door.

"The door won't open!"

"Fuck!" Dae-su yelled.

"What are you talking about?!" Cheong-san shouted, while holding off a zombie.

"The door won't open!" On-jo repeated as Su-hyeok started hitting the door knobs with his baseball bat.

Slowly but surely the zombies were starting to overpower us.

A zombie reached over the barrier trying to bite me, but I quickly smashed my baseball bat against it's head.

I was starting to feel exhausted and knew I wouldn't be able to fight them off much longer.

The barrier started breaking.

"Come on, hurry up already!" A very worried Hyo-ryeong yelled, as she was trying her best to hold the barrier in place.

"It won't open. It's locked from the outside" Su-hyeok stuttered.

He looked at me, his eyes full of worry and hopelessness.

I felt my heart break.

But my attention was drawn to the barrier I was holding on to as it broke apart.

My eyes widened as I let the baseball bat go.

"Fuckfuckfuck" I muttered, using all my leftover energy to pull the barrier back together as the zombies continued snarling at me.

Nam-ra, who was next to me was also having a hard time holding the barrier.

"Shit" I heard Su-hyeok.

Then I felt his presence beside me as he helped me hold it in place.

Now On-jo was ramming the door on her own and I felt even worse, knowing the loud sounds that came from this would attract more zombies outside.

When On-jo started to run at the door again, it opened suddenly.

A man was standing outside.

"Dad, you..." She started whispering.

Then she ran towards the man standing outside, embracing him in a tight hug.

End of Chapter 35

I think I didn't want to write this chapter for so long, because Joon-yeong dies, but yeah.

I'm literally crying while writing this because of the scene.

Man, I wanted to have a totally happy day today but now it's late and I'm bawling my eyes out again.

...

But maybe something to make your day better:

Listen to Charmer by stray kids, it's a really good song.

Anyways stay safe and drink enough water.

Hope you also somehow liked this chapter :)

Byeee

~Brianna <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 15.3K 39
❝ when we get out of here and we're safe and away from this mess, let me take you on a date. ❞ ❝ is that a question or a statement? ❞ ❝ statement. ❞ ...
89.9K 2.7K 30
: ̗̀➛ - y/n is a student at Hyosan High School. You keep to yourself and rarely speak. You only trust yourself but what happens when you have to trus...
73 2 5
[This has been collecting dust so I'm publishing this now] Hak Ji-Ho was just a normal student of Hyosan High School when all of a sudden a virus com...
6.1K 197 12
Trappe students must escape their high school which has become ground zero for a zombie virus outbreak. Nam ra x fem reader Going to try and update...