SDK IMAGINES

Від applebeees

If you ship yourself with a member of sdk & friends, and want to imagine yourself being with them, have no fe... Більше

Josh Chomik (for Madison)
Joey Gatto (For Jesali)
Nick Buongiovanni (For Abby)

REQUESTS!

974 9 14
Від applebeees

If you ship yourself with a member of sdk & friends, and want to imagine yourself being with them, have no fear! I'm here to write an imagine of you and your fave.

To submit a request, comment the following on any part of the story:
1. Your name (or name you want to be used in the story)
2. The type of imagine you want (romantic, cute, best friends, or even being sliced by Stephen's jawline)
3. The sdk member who you want to be with in the imagine (including Chomik, Breezy, Nolan, Stephen, etc.)

Thank you and remember, Randy Jackson loves you!

P.s. Sdk, if any of you are reading this, hi.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Doors open. Від ash

Фанфіки

602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
811K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
661K 33.3K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...