Our Deal~ (Billdip)

By UwUnessiscute

"We have a deal do we Pine Tree?" If only my smile could grow wider "Deal, Cipher" I didn't know it was the e... More

Chapter 1- Nightmare
Chapter 2- Regular Day
Chapter 4- Last Day of School
Chapter 5- Graduation & Trip
Chapter 6- Back to Gravity
Chapter 7- Tad Strange
Chapter 8- Unicorns
Chapter 9- Blood Summon
Chapter 10- Deal
Chapter 11- Feelings
Chapter 12- Fun Day
Chapter 13- Confession
Chapter 14- Offical
Chapter 15- Return of Twins
Chapter 16- Weirdness
Chapter 17- Reveal
Epilogue

Chapter 3- Graduation Party?

2.8K 74 55
By UwUnessiscute

I was in the South Pole, playing with the penguins.

"Dipper"

One of them said. I looked at it, it was eating a fish but could still talk

"What's wrong Penguini?"

I asked, one of them came near me too.

"Dipper!"

It said. Soon I was surronded by lots of penguins, all calling out my name

"DIPPER, DIPPER!"

...

I woke up by my twin, Mabel shouting my name.

"Dipper wake up!"

I opened my eyes weakly. Looking at the outside I could tell it was about 3 p.m.

"Why didn't I see you at school today?"

Guess the nurse nor the teachers bothered to tell her.

"I... felt sick and go to the hospital. Took medicines and I am fine now"

"Oh Dipp! Why didn't you call me?"

She jumped on and hugged me. I couldn't tell if she really was sad or faking. But I should go along aswell.

"Sorry Mabel I saw you with your friends and decided not to interrupt you. It wasn't much a big deal anyways"

"Hmhm... Oh wait- Guess what!? We are having a graduation party!"

Oh-uh..No,no,no,no I want to get out of this hell and it does not let me go!?
AND WHY ARE WE HAVING A GRADUATION PARTY WHEN WE ARE AT 10TH GRADE!?

(Hell = School)

"Great news! So... when is it?"

"Two days later of course! And of course you will come with me. And oh the best part- We will go shopping for clothes now!"

Put a fake smile on Dipper, PUT A FAKE SMILE ON!

"I have a suit Mabel I can go with it I think *cough cough* I-I am sick"

"You can't joke on your sister, I can tell you are faking! Get dressed we will go about 5 minutes later... the time starts NOW"

She said and ran out of my room. Oh geez what am have I got myself into

*Time skip*

Don't let anxiety kick in, no anxiety. I tried getting my thoughts clearer but it wouldn't let me.

Mabel made me wear a suit and I felt like everyone was looking at me. I want to get out of here ASAP.

"It looks great Dip-Dots! Almost perfect!"

Yes! Yes yes yes!

"That's great news I liked it too!"

I had no sense of fashion

"Let me buy it"

She nodded at me as I payed it and she didn't leave her spot. As soon as I came back she told she will buy her dress. But her friends will be with her so I can decide whater to come with them or not

You know what choice I made

As I was on my way back to home ,walking, I decided it would be a good idea to put on my headphones.

As I was listening to my awesome playlist I crushed into someone. Since there was no noise, I think neither of us have fallen.

"Hey! Do you k-"

He cut off his sentence as we both looked at eachother. Him turning into angry to shocked, me being the opposite.

Gideon Gleeful

"Dipper Pines? Never thought I'd see you here!"

"Yeah horrible to see you too"

I said and started to walk off. He was taller but not from me, his hair was none the less. He grabbed me from my waist, getting my attention

"Umm, Dipper... I just wanted to say I am sorry for what I had done to you and Mabel. I wanted to know if I could pay off a visit and meet her again. Y'know like 'start over'"

He still got that obbsessed love to Mabel how ironic. It has been years since he last saw her.

"So what'cha say?"

"Mabel doesn't love you Gideon get over with it"

He chuckled

"Oh oh oh no it is not what you think Dipper! I swear I don't have any crushes on your sister anymore!"

He really wasn't going to let it go was he?

"Fine, 6 p.m. tomorrow you can come over"

I started walking off as he cheered and thanked me, almost screaming with joy.

What an idiot, I didn't give him the adress.

I put my headphones off and after about 5 minutes like this I finally reached the door

I unlocked it with my key and walked in. Father and mother was here. Father was reading a newspaper while mother was cooking

They welcomed me as soon as they saw me. Great no any drama I was relieved.

"Hello son how was your day? And where is your sister?"

Father asked me as he put the newspaper away and I sit on the sofa with him.

"Well it was great and Mabel is out getting a dress. I don't know if Mabel told you but we are having a graduation party two days later so she and I went shopping for clothes she will come back later"

"Oh alright that makes sense. I guess in that bag there is a suit for you?

"Yeah"

There was an awful silence until Mabel came in you could tell she was happy, too happy

"HELLO PEOPLE!"

She jumped on the sofa with us falling on me.

"Mabel get off me!"

She laughed and got off me, she was on her foot.

"Hello sunshine how was your shopping?"

"It was GOOD father! Look at my dress!"

She said and showed the dress she've brought

(smth like this Idk)

"Everyone to the dinner!" We heared mother say. Mabel replied with a loud 'COMING' as she put her dress back

The dinner went quickly with same talks and it was the night now.

I went to my bed and closed the lights

"Only two days more"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.1K 24
Years after weirdmageddon, dipper runs from home after his sister grows a horrible ego. Being 22, he buys a small house in gravity, little does he kn...
21.8K 560 71
This story is about Bill Cipher falling in love with Dipper Pines after he was freed.
886 27 20
Bill Cipher was away from Gravity Falls for a year, but now he has sent his minion to collect the Journals. But what happens when a Pine Tree falls f...
96.9K 3.2K 20
Almost two years after the events that occurred as Gravity Falls, The Pines twin's return to their beloved town, untouched by time, not even weirdnes...